Man of Spiders is Worthy

Von JeanRose3511

I posted this on Ao3 under the name Captain_John_Holmes. This is a series of one-shots about Peter being wort... Mehr

Peter is worthy, and today is not his day
Field trips and hammers (part 1)
Field trips and hammers (part 2)
Sticky hands and picture frames
Costumes and Failed Prank
Endgame a/n
Aliens and Reveals
AN!
7 Days
Wherever I Live
Not Today
Glory
I'm so sorry A/N
To Asgard!
OMG!!!
Glitter Herpes
Glory part 2: School
So I have an idea...
Demonic Furby
ForTheFirstTimeInForeverrrr
Fuck
Face Reveal and short Q & A
Tagged again! And requests!
Peter The Trickster God
The Parker-Jones Family
221B Baker St

An/rant

5.3K 56 7
Von JeanRose3511

I'm so annoyed, I posted my song fics on Ao3 and I just got an email about copyright and how I had to edit my stories. I did and I'm hoping it's ok now but if they decide it's still not good they could delete my account and I am going to be majorly pissed if they do so,,,,, wish me luck!

Also I understand copyright rules but it's only lyrics and I really don't understand why I have to have my works threatened to be deleted, anyways that was my 1am rant that I needed to do.

I have three updates in the making btw! I have exams this week but I'm hoping to post soon!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

180K 4.6K 11
Mainly field trip one shots! I'll make sure each one is unique and I really hope you enjoy them! I've worked really hard on this so, yeah, please li...
2K 43 7
Hello guys gals and non-binary palls! (This quote is from Thomas Sanders.) Welcome to BOOK II of the spiderson Irondad stories hope you guys enjoy...
1.4M 38.1K 165
Just a bunch of oneshots about my favorite kind-of Avenger. Please request! I need ideas to write about. Note: I don't own Marvel. Or anything real...
68.5K 1.7K 8
Here is a collection of oneshots inspired by Marvel and the MCU. Most of them are Irondad, Spiderson, and Superfamily oneshots focusing on the relati...