When Keith Cried "GHOST!" {Kl...

De Ahegao_Goddess

This is a story that was NOT created by me, i asked if I could write it and I was given the permission to do... Mai multe

REALLY Special Thanks! + Book Intro
Chapter One: Message
Chapter Two: Mesaage Part 1
Chapter Three: Message Part 2
Chapter Four: Dinner
Chapter Five: A Suicide Attempt
Chapter Six: ...
Chapter Eight; Deja Vu
Chapter Nine; James

Chapter Seven: Flash

697 27 7
De Ahegao_Goddess

Keith looked up at the bright sky. Slightly cloudy in fact. He just stood at the front of his house rather than take that walk he said he was going to take.

   He ran his hand through his mullet, took a deep breath in, and exhaled heavily. Sweat was rolling from his forehead.

   He felt his throat tighten up, and dry up.

He had a coughing fit. It was like someone had took hold of his throat.

He stuck his tongue out, panting heavily. He drooled a lot, and his throat felt fine after that.

The sudden relief made him swallow his own saliva the wrong way. He covered his mouth.

Lips wet from his spit.

He heard some sort of liquid hit the ground under him, and when he looked down. It was a puddle.

He had coughed up water.

Where it came from? He didn't know.

He stared at it, slightly freaked out.

Keith turned back toward his door, entering his house once again.

A girly, low and eerie giggle echoed as the wind blew passed when Keith entered.

Keith lied in bed, trying to fall asleep, he needed a nap. He thought to himself. Staring at the ceiling, his eyes fluttered shut. He slept.

   Nothing bothered him this time.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
627K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
749K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...