He Calls Me Love | Fred Weasl...

alexspotatoes tarafından

Fred and Y/n have been the best of friends since their first year. Both of them have fancied each other for a... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION
1 | Letters
2 | The Trip to the Burrow
3 | Awkward Sort of an Accident
4 | The Trek to the World Cup
5 | Hairpins and Hats
6 | Quidditch World Cup
7 | Jealousy
8 | Foreign Guests
9 | Moody's Class
10 | Aging Potion
11 | The Champions
13 | Dance
14 | Crumbled Piece of Parchment
15 | Yule Ball
16 | Detention
17 | Plans
18 | Fireworks
19 | The Final Task
20 | Pick Up
21 | Cleaning and Clearing
22 | Hiding
23 | The Order of the Phoenix
24 | Last Beginning of the Year Feast
25 | The Toad in Pink
26 | Swamp
27 | The First Proclamation
28 | Secrets
29 | Dumbledore's Army
30 | Quidditch Ban
31 | Practice
32 | The Attack on Mr Weasley
33 | Okay
34 | Decorations
35 | Sneaking Out
36 | New Seating Arrangement
37 | Valentine's Day
38 | Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
39 | April First
40 | Patronuses
41 | Grand Departure
42 | Goodbye, Hogwarts
43 | Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
44 | Grades
45 | Reunions
46 | Auror Interview
47 | Acceptance
48 | Didn't Feel Like Christmas
49 | The Seven Potters
50 | Parents
51 | The Wedding
52 | Magical Heritage
53 | Runaway
54 | Cruel
55 | Potterwatch
56 | The Beginning of the End
57 | The Battle of Hogwarts
58 | Death Scares
59 | Aftermath
60 | He Calls Me Love
AUTHOR'S NOTE
OTHER FRED WEASLEY BOOKS
THANK YOU!

12 | Extendable Ears

49.1K 1.3K 2.4K
alexspotatoes tarafından

That morning was the first one in a while when Y/n entered the Great Hall on her own, which felt weird to her. She scanned the room, noticing the twins and Lee sitting on their usual places, a free one on Fred's right side. She walked over to them, though quite unsure, since they hadn't waited for her in the common room like they usually do.

Their conversation stopped when she sat down, all three boys looking at her. ''I'm sorry for yesterday. It was a stupid thing to get mad over.'' She glanced at the twins, who in turn glanced at each other.

Fred wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. ''It's fine, love. Besides, we were never mad.''

''And we're sorry, too,'' George added for his brother.

After that, it was as if nothing had happened. The four were the loudest people in the Hall, cracking jokes and laughing while enjoying their breakfast. Y/n looked away from her friends when she noticed Alastor Moody enter the Great Hall. He took a sip of his flask, his fake, big eye looking around frantically, as if checking if someone's watching him. Y/n looked away when they made eye contact.

- - -

Later that day, Y/n decided to hand out with Fleur again, which led to the two of them sitting in the courtyard, since Fleur found it pretty there. It was getting chilly and would snow soon, considering it was the beginning of November, though Y/n didn't really mind sitting outside.

What she did mind, though, were the badges the Slytherin had invented. The words 'SUPPORT DIGGORY' and such were on them, though they were bewitched to change into 'POTTER STINKS', which everyone found very funny, apparently.

Y/n had had enough of everyone making fun of Harry for that, so she took out her wand and muttered a quite spell, causing all badges to change to 'I STINK'. Fleur giggled when she noticed what Y/n had done and the two watched as people started realizing that the badges were now different. Some people tried taking them off, though Y/n's jinx was too strong for them to remove.

Harry had seen the original badges and the ones Y/n had changed. He threw her a thankful smile from where he stood not too far from the two girls, then continued on his way.

Fleur and her watched as Harry and Draco Malfoy had a disagreement. When Draco took his wand out to aim it at Harry's back, Moody appeared and turned the Slytherin in to a ferred, trying to 'teach him a lesson'. Y/n wasn't sure if it would really teach Malfoy a less, but she enjoyed the sight nonetheless.

Only when McGonagall finally appeared did Y/n remember she was supposed to meet the twins in their room. She excused herself from Fleur and swung her bag over her shoulder, rushing inside the castle and to the common room.

''Y/n! Where have you been?'' Fred, who'd opened the door, asked when Y/n made it to the room. She was out of breath when she entered, signaling him to wait a second.

''Sorry, I was hanging out with Fleur,'' Y/n said once she'd calmed down.

''Fleur?'' George looked up. ''As in Fleur Delacour? The French Fleur Delacour? The Champion Fleur-''

''Yes, the very same,'' Y/n cut him off, putting her bag on the ground, then sitting on Fred's bed. Fred brought out a pair of ears, which caused Y/n's eyes to widen. ''Who's ears have you cut off?''

''No one's,'' George looked at Fred. ''Yet.''

''Those are for eavesdropping,'' Fred said, handing them to the girl. ''We pondered over your idea to make something to overhear other people's conversations and this is the result.''

''That's a rather creepy result,'' Y/n said as she touched the flesh-like ears. ''They seem so real.''

''We did try our best, you know,'' George said.

''This is the first exemplar, and we've decided to give it to you. We've tested it and it works.''

''Damn, it does? That's impressive,'' Y/n said, untangling the string. ''Thanks. Have you named them yet?''

Fred and George looked at each other. ''We decided to let you name them.''

Y/n looked down at the ears, wondering what name she could give them. They were ears, obviously. And they extend, don't they? Maybe, ''Extendable Ears?''

The twins shared a look again, nodding at the idea. ''Yeah, that could work,'' Fred said.

Harry didn't join them on dinner, since him and Ron were still fighting about Harry entering the tournament without telling Ron, the latter being to thick-skulled to accept that Harry hadn't done it.

''I don't like Professor Moody,'' Hermione had concluded after a few months of having him. ''He's so unorganized and careless!''

''What has he done now?'' Y/n asked and Hermione told her about them learning the Unforgivable Curses and the way Moody had been towards Neville. ''That's horrible!''

''I know,'' Hermione said. ''But you were right - he does seem like he doesn't know what he's talking about. And he kept drinking from his flask every five minutes probably. How much liquid can be in there?''

''I have no idea.'' Y/n shrugged. ''But I feel like there's something fishy about it.''

''Maybe we're overthinking it,'' Hermione suggested.

''Maybe we are.''

- - -

Days consisting of classes, pranks, studying and more pranks passed quickly and before any of them knew it, it was the day of the First Task. When Y/n entered the Great Hall for breakfast with the twins that day, she noticed Harry sitting on his own. Fred and George went off to sit with Lee, whilst Y/n decided to go wish Harry good luck before the task.

On her way there, though, she bumped into the second Hogwarts Champion. ''Hey, Cedric! How're you feeling about the first task?''

''Honestly? Kind of nervous.''

''I'd consider you a fool if you weren't.'' Cedric laughed. ''Though I think you'll do great. You're skilled enough to win!''

''Thanks.'' Cedric smiled at her. ''That means a lot.

''No worries.'' Y/n shook her head. ''Anyway, I have to go see Harry now. See you later!''

Harry seemed to be mostly alone – Dean, Seamus and Neville were around him, though it seemed like the three were having a conversation to themselves. Y/n approached Harry and sat down next to him, causing the boy to lift his head up. ''Hi, Y/n.''

''How're you holding up?'' Y/n asked, putting an arm around his shoulders. She felt horrible for Harry – she remembered the times he'd come to her to talk about his troubles, or have a conversation with her, the times she'd have to go to his house in Privet Drive to make sure he's eating properly and wasn't being abused by the Dursleys. He didn't deserve this. And yet, here they were.

''I'm scared.''

''I guessed. Honestly, I'm scared for you, too,'' Y/n admitted, not making feel Harry better like she usually does.

''I hope there's a 'but' to this.''

Y/n laughed. ''But if anyone could do it, that's you. You're Harry Potter!''

''Y/n, I have to battle a dragon. I don't think me being Harry Potter would protect me from getting burned to a crisp.''

''I know, but Hermione told me you've figured it out,'' Y/n told him. ''There are gonna be teachers there and many adults. Besides, I'll be in the stands, having my wand at the ready.''

''Thanks, Y/n.''

''No problem, bud,'' Y/n said and raised her hand in his hair, messing it up more than it already was. Harry complained and swatted her hand away, causing the girl to laugh. ''Do you want to come and sit with the twins, Lee and I? I'm sure they won't mind.''

''No, it's fine.'' Harry shook his head. ''Besides, I don't want to sit next to you and watch you make heart eyes at Fred.''

''How dare you, Potter!''

- - -

She wasn't dressed appropriate for the weather – she realized that when she was halfway to the Quidditch Pitch, where the First Task would be held, and a cold gust of wind had caused shivers to run through her whole body. She rubbed her hands up and down her upper arms, trying to keep herself at least somewhat warm.

Fred heard the sound of her chattering teeth and turned away from his conversation with George and Lee, looking down at Y/n, who'd been unusually quiet on the whole way. He saw her whole body trembling and smiled slightly at the cute sight.

''You alright, love?'' Fred asked, causing Y/n to look up at the twins and Lee, who were all looking at her.

''Yeah, you've been quiet for a while,'' George commented. ''Usually you would talk your throat raw.''

She rolled her eyes. ''I'm fine. I'm just freezing.''

''I told you to take a scarf.'' Fred took his hat off, placing it over Y/n's head and fixing it so it won't cover her eyes.

''Fred, why're you-'' Fred cut her off by wrapping his scarf around her neck and up to her mouth, muffling her last words. Y/n pulled the scarf down so she could speak and said, ''You're gonna be cold now.''

''Just walk, will you?'' Y/n didn't fight any further, though she looked away and felt her cheeks becoming warmer.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

45.6K 1.4K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
3.1K 69 11
Hope you all enjoyed, feel free to add comments and ask for requests.
120K 1.7K 28
Mercer Knight is a young man with a dark past that comes to Beacon to start over. Will he learn to be a person again, or will darkness overtake him a...
915K 25.7K 22
COMPLETED You'd been in the same year as Sirius Black since first year but you never really knew him that well. That is until fifth year when you be...