The Tattoo Artist

Od Dropped_Dakota

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING: Abuse, Sexual Content, Offensive Language, And Self Harm. Hi, my name is Arie-Lynne but... Více

Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight.
Part Nine
Part Ten
Chapter Eleven

Part One

313 6 0
Od Dropped_Dakota

Hi, my name is Arie-Lynne  but everyone calls me Harlow. I'm 21 and I'm a professional Tattoo Artist. I've very well know and kind of a celebrity. No one knows my real name. An personally I like it that way. 
I know what you are all thinking.
"Arie why are we here?" Well. That answer is anything but simple. You'll have to turn the page to find that out.
   Is what I wrote in my journal as I stared at the page. I thought it over and I closed the book.
"Maybe another time" I thought. "For now it's time for bed." I put my green and black hair onto a ponytail and I changed my clothes and set new clean ones out for when I showed in the morning. 
    While I'm laying in bed trying to collect my thought. I think about all my appointments I have tomorrow. I have a "first tattoo" then I have a repeat customer, then I have A
Band coming by. I wonder which one. This should be fun. Most band member are assholes. Their have been a few nice ones. But that's what happens when you're in the spot light I guess. I finally close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

153K 3.3K 50
Violet is a usually quiet, book loving girl with a fable for online book blogs, tattoos and obsessing over Cole Sprouse and Dylan O'Brien while deali...
158K 3.3K 61
Hoodies hide my ugly body from the people around me. Just one night it didn't work and I met him on the roof of the abdonned house. He wanted to help...
586 71 16
What do you do when you have grown up in violence and now live a life shrouded in darkness? What happens when you are the ringleader and ensure the p...
252 20 20
Lynn Randle is as wild as they come. There is no rule that she's not willing to break, or boundary that she's not willing to cross. But underneath th...