Seph Jackson-Stark

De ShippingPrincess

So I messed up the tale of the big three then re-wrote PJO some what so that Percy is a girl(fem!percy=Seph)... Mai multe

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six

Prologue

11K 222 10
De ShippingPrincess

You all believe that Zeus fed Kronos a mixture of mustard and wine to make him puke up the rest of his children, am I right? Well, if that is what you believe, then you are wrong. The actual fact is that the Greeks were sexist bas... Oh sorry that's not what I meant to say. Zeus, in actuality, never lifted a single finger. While Hades and Poseidon we're in Kronos's stomach they forged armor by combining their magic. So basically Poseidon and Hades sliced open and cut up Kronos from the inside out.

When that was finished Poseidon took the throne, but was the sea god due to preferring the sea and his more easy going personality. Hades didn't want the throne and was more of the family-loving type guy so he took the underworld and gave Zeus the sky.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

124K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
72K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...