Energy (D.P./M.H.A.)

Od artistwriterdreamer

Danny only blinked at Clockwork before he pinched his nose, sighed, and waved in his direction. "So lemme get... Více

. 0 .
. 1 .
. 2 .
. 3 .
. 4 .
. 5 .
. 6 .
. 7 .
. 8 .
. 9 .
. 1 0 .
. 1 1 .
. 1 2 .
. 1 3 .
. 1 4 .
. 1 5 .
. 1 6 .
. 1 7 .
Discooordd
. 1 8 .
. 1 9 .
. 2 0 .
. 2 1 .
. 2 2 .
. 2 3 .
. 2 4 .
. 2 5 .
. 2 6 .
. 2 7 .
. 2 8 .
. 2 9 .
. 3 0 .
. 3 2 .
. 3 3 .
. 3 4 .
. 3 5 .
. 3 6 .
. 3 7 .
. 3 8 .
. 3 9 .
. 4 0 .
. 4 1 .
. 4 2 .
. 4 3 .
. 4 4 .
. 4 5 .
. 4 6 .
. 4 7 .
. 4 8 .
. 4 9 .
. 5 0 .
. 5 1 .
. 5 2 .
. 5 3 .
. 5 4 .
. 5 5 .
. 5 6 .
. 5 7 .
A/N

. 3 1 .

1.2K 90 16
Od artistwriterdreamer

"So, your Shield is a special move, right?" Midoriya asked the moment they plopped their bags down on the ground. "And the Mist is the main?"

"You're gonna have to explain that one," Danny laughed as he set off in a light jog, Midoriya following behind him. "Wait, let me guess first— So there's a 'standard' thing you can do with your Quirk, and there's a Special Attack, of some sort. So... All Might's special is the Smash?"

"You catch on fast."

Danny shrugged. "I was kind of that person that would analyze...Quirks, back in America."

Midoriya ignored the stress of the word and sheepishly smiled. "Same."

After a good few minutes of running and then stretching, Midoriya grabbed his notebook while Danny stood in the middle of the training ground, Midoriya a few feet away. "I feel like I'm putting on an act," he said as he did a spin and bowed.

"It's not like it's anyone besides me."

Danny hummed in agreement before closing his eyes and focusing on his core. An intricate process, to be fair. He had to access it, and the powers it held, without transforming in front of Midoriya. It wouldn't be a problem if he accidentally transformed while hidden, but a direct audience wouldn't be the best idea. So, holding onto the sensation with basically his mental fingertips, he held up his palm and willed the energy to seep from him into the open air.

Midoriya's jaw fell as a green ball appeared between his hands, and started making notes. Another special move? Or was the Mist a special one? Did Danny even know what his powers were? Could he tell?

Danny looked at the ball with a satisfying smirk. He could finally do it.

"So is this the special or is the Mist that?" Midoriya asked as he inched closer. He pointed at the ball with the edge of his pen to emphasize, "Because that is amazing."

"I'm using things without actually paying attention to what I'm doing, so I wouldn't know."

Midoriya shook his head. "You're telling me you mastered three applications of your Quirk and you don't even know which one is your Special?"

"Pretty much."

Giving Danny an 'are you serious' look as he started throwing the ball of Energy between his hands, he shook his head and asked, "So there's the Mist, the Barrier and the...what do you call it?"

Danny rolled the ball over his palms, contemplating his answer. "We would call it a Plasma Blast, back in Amity." At seeing Midoriya frown, he explained, "I usually throw it at...the target, and then it leaves a trail of energy behind it, and when it hits, it explodes, so..."

"Boom."

Danny finger-gunned him. "Exactly."

Midoriya beamed. "Show me, please?"

To say Bakugou was unamused was an understatement.

What he was expecting as he walked to school early that morning, was to find Shitty Nerd breaking his bones, or embarrassing himself in front of the other Nerd. Maybe he could even get some of his own training done, or something... He was urging to blow up some shit.

But no, what he found instead was Shitty Nerd completely adoring Nerd Number Two, as he held a ball of green shit in his hands. So what. Big deal. Bakugou could make cool things.

He stopped dead in his tracks as he found his brain going somewhere he didn't want it to go. No, nope. Not going there, abso-freaking-lutely not. Na-ah. he'd rather have the old hag scream obscenities at him than that.

He huffed and stepped out from behind the wall where he was definitely not hiding, but the two didn't notice him. Great. He could sneak up on them, maybe get them to do something embarrassing. Like screaming.

Midoriya stepped back from Danny as if he'd done something wrong. 'Typical Nerd,' Bakugou thought. 'Can't even keep up a normal conversation.' Searching for clues as to what happened, he found himself staring at Fenton. He frowned as he held the ball in his right and moved it back, and came to the realization he was about to throw it.

Bakugou snorted. As if that ball could do anything more than making a dent in a cheap dollhouse—

A ginormous rush of wind made him cover his face with his hand to keep the sand out of his eyes. "What the hell!?" he exclaimed, finally catching the attention of Midoriya, who paled. He shot his head to Danny, who didn't even seem tired from that attack.

He just had one hand to his head, as if he was looking in the distance. Without turning, or hearing Bakugou arrive, he said, "Well, it's only morning."

So he could go even larger with that— that— explosion?

"What the hell was that!?" he demanded as he moved over to the two of them. Midoriya slightly shrunk away from him, and Danny moved so he was kind of between them. Bakugou slightly raised an eyebrow at that but ignored it as Fenton opened that arrogant mouth of his.

"Why do you wanna know, Bakugou?"

"Don't do that," he said as he pointed a threatening finger at him. "Makes me angry."

"And I'm not gonna like it when you're angry, I know. I'm still curious why." Okay, so maybe Danny was panicking. He hadn't expected Bakugou to show up this early. Sure, the explosive blond was early as always, but he was here too soon, dammit.

Bakugou seemed to be thinking of an answer before crossing his arms and looking away. "Scouting the competition, as one does."

Danny nodded sarcastically before muttering an, "Enjoy the show," and walking away.

Midoriya stood between Danny, who was still moving further away, and Bakugou, who was giving him a challenging look. "Well?"

Midoriya let out a nervous laugh before muttering a quiet, "I'll leave you alone," before running after Danny, who was lighting up his hands with Energy. "You're a fast learner," he said yet again and gawked as different shades of greens appeared. "Can you control how much power you use?"

"I control how hard I wanna punch," Danny said, punching the air to emphasize his point, "and it just adjusts."

"More punch, more power? Or does it compensate?" Midoriya had so many theories. And he wanted an answer to all of them.

"Depends on how I feel," he shrugged, letting the Energy disappear.

"So your emotions affect what you do?"

"Don't piss me off or you'll know what happens," Danny laughed. "No but seriously, if I'm focused I have a better grip on it. Not full control, but just...understanding." He blushed as Midoriya stared at him. "Hey, I'm just saying what I'm thinking."

"Oh no, it's fine! I'd love to hear all about it."

"Don't evade training."

"I just don't want to break my bones," he sighed. "Every time I try to use my Quirk, it just... It's too much for me. I can't—"

"Biology time!" Danny exclaimed, interrupting Midoriya's self-destructing rant. He knew the wrong path of thinking when he heard it. "Why do bones break?"

"Because you're an idiot!" Bakugou yelled.

"B-because...uhh... There's too much pressure? And the bone can't handle it?"

"Or force in general," Danny added. "If you put too much physical tension on a bone, it shatters."

"But... I can only turn it on and off," Midoriya sulked. "There's no in-between."

"Yet," Danny added in a lighter tone. "Can you hold a tree pose?

Midoriya blinked. "W-what?"

"Okay, so—" Danny put one foot in the air— "the thing with balancing is that too much of one side makes you topple, right?" He put his foot back down to emphasize.

"Yes."

"You have to look at where you're standing," Danny continued as he put his foot back up. "Look at your feet. Don't be distracted. Forget about everything else for a hot minute. This is about you, and no one else. There's no system, no rules, just you, your body, and your Quirk. 

"If your moves are too erratic, you fall, but if you make them slowly, you won't. Don't go for the big one immediately. The special move will come later. Just get the basics-- your basics ready, and the rest will come to you naturally."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

96.9K 5.4K 63
Time: something that means everything and nothing. Izuku knew this. He knew how important and precious it was. He knew how dangerous it could be. Yet...
58.3K 2.8K 30
Caught and locked up, Izuku Midoriya didn't had any other choice but wait to be rescued but help never came. No one knew about this indicent besides...
3.1K 151 26
🎉*Completed*🎊 After being killed in the prison tommy thought his life was over and done with until he heard a very familiar voice. This is when he...
159K 5.6K 44
One day while down in the lab Clockwork and some Observants come out of the Ghost Portal telling Danny he is the new King of the Ghost Zone (but curr...