Sakura's Change { Discontinue...

Por Ruby_lupin

What if Sakura changed after the mission to the land of waves? How will she change, will it be for good or ev... Más

The Change
New Sensei
Meeting
New Year
A\N
A/N
A/N

The New Training

2.5K 89 6
Por Ruby_lupin

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto in any way, shape, or form. Enjoy.

// Sakura's Prov //

Beep.Beep.Beep. I slammed my hand down onto my alarm clock as it continued to beep. " Arg, it's to early, oh wait I get to meet with Anko-san today." I smiled when I remembered it was today. When I talked to Anko last she said we are going to train everyday, except when one of has a mission.

I smiled as I got up and did my morning routine. Anko said to were some clothes that would not restrict my movement. I grabbed some spandex shorts, with a red t-shirt that has the Haruno crest on it. I went down stairs to find my mother getting ready to head to the bakery. " Oh, Sakura dear I will be late today so your going to have to cook dinner for yourself." my mother explained to me. I nodded and headed to the door, there I put on my ninja sandals and walked out.

I headed to the dango shop for a quick meal. After that I headed to the training grounds Anko told me to go to. At training ground four I found Anko there eating dango. " Hey kid, I'm surprised you came early." she muttered. " Well Anko-san I just could not wait for our training time together." I commented." Ha, if I had known that I would have brought more dango." she said as smirking. I smiled at her words.

" Ok kid since you have the basic genjutsu down it is time to learn something else." she said as standing up. " For real, your not joking are you?" I worried about it. " Nope not at all, now lets see your taijutsu." she said, I paled because my taijutsu was the worst out of the academy kids. " D-do we have to, I had the worst taijutsu skill in the academy." I stated in a hush tone. Anko smiled sadistically when I said that. " Oh, is it now well I guess were just going to have to fix that." she said with an evil grin.

After three hours of spar time with Anko, I had to meet up with my team. When I got to training ground seven, I saw Sasuke-kun and Naruto already there. " Good afternoon, everyone." I said in a cheerful tone. " Hi Sakura-chan how was your day." Naruto shouted as I neared.

" Hn." is all Sasuke said. My brow twitched, I mean couldn't the man speak some words. " It was fine Naruto I had some training this morning, so I'm a bit tired." I replyes to Naruto's question. He was so suprised that I was training he fell over in shock. Sasuke just looked at me with I-don't-believe-you face, I just shrugged it off.

After an hour Kakashi sensei arrived." Hello everyone, today we will be cleaning a river full of trash, weed a garden, and walk some dogs." he said in a flat tone, Naruto was so mad because we didn't get another C-ranked mission.

After the three D-ranked missions we headed home or at least the boys did. I headed to the river, for I could practice my water walking Anko told me to do as homework. Once I arrived at the river I focused chakra at the bottom of me feet and steped onto the water. I fell straight in, I found out that I needed to move me chakra all the time after my third try. It was getting dark so I weant home changed, made me a meal, went to sleep.

// Anko's Prov//

After the kid left, I headed to T&I building to start work. I ran into Genma my loving boyfriend, yes ladys and gentalmen Genma is my boyfriend. When I ran into him he asked me about my day, I told him about the kid. He was suprised I got a kid to teach. Also he wanted to meet her when I told him about the genjutsu leason.

Being the perfect girlfriend I am I  agreed. Tomarrow is going to be fun.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
72.2K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
98.5K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...