Rich kid | Yoonmin

Jambooty tarafından

Jimin has everything. Yoongi has nothing. Neither of them can say that they're happy with the way things are... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 | Smut
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 | Smut
Chapter 95
Chapter 96 | Smut
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 | Smut
Chapter 99 | Smut
Epilogue

Chapter 68

17.8K 1.2K 394
Jambooty tarafından

Chapter 68

●●●

„Sooo what you're trying to say is that even though you repeated exactly what he had said before, he complained that he meant something entirely different? Sounds legit." Yoongi stated sipping on his drink. Jimin was sitting next to him, their feet touching every once in a while, while Yoongi was talking to Jungkook.

"Yeah, it was ridiculous. He said. 'But I want us to become something serious?' and I asked 'You want this to become something serious?' and he was like 'Nooooo you don't understand.'." Jungkook said mimicking two different voices.

Taehyung looked a bit uncomfortable next to him, but didn't say anything. Just rested his arm on Jungkook's waist and listened.

"But don't you understand it? He didn't mean it as in 'I want us to become something serious.' He meant it as 'I want us to become something serious.' There's a huge difference." Yoongi chuckled and Jungkook laughed.

"I guess I really didn't get it at the time." He turned towards Taehyung, raising a questioning eyebrow. "What's wrong? Why are you poking me?"

Taehyung chuckled at the weird choice of words. "You rejected him?"

"Of course I did." Yoongi watched the interaction. From what he had seen so far Taehyung seemed pretty damn smitten while Jungkook... well Jungkook was treating Taehyung like his little brother. Which Yoongi wasn't quite sure whether it was a good thing or not.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, grabbing Jungkook's hand underneath the table.

"Because he was a client."

"But I am too."

"He was an asshole client. And you know I need my job. He probably just wanted me to himself for free, without having to do his part in the relationship."

Taehyung nodded hesitantly. "Okay."

Uffff there was quite some tension in the air. Yoongi was sure even Jimin noticed by the way he raised an eyebrow. Knowing it was not their thing to take care of, Yoongi turned towards Jimin to let them have their privacy.

"So how has your day been?"

Jimin leant back, closing his eyes. They were sitting in the cafeteria, at the small table that had once been Jimin's but now was the place all of them ate at. "Alright. I'm a bit exhausted. Didn't sleep all that well last night."

"Why?" Yoongi asked, a bit worried.

"Just thought about a couple of things." Jimin stated, before taking in a deep breath. "Because my parents have been out a lot lately so I've been a bit lonely, I guess? My parents' place feels really empty."

"If you want you can stay over at mine for a couple of days." Yoongi suggested, patting Jimin's leg soothingly. "I want you to sleep well."

Leaning his head against Yoongi's shoulder Jimin sighed. People were watching. Yoongi knew. They always were. But at this point Jimin really didn't seem to give any fucks about it. He didn't kiss Yoongi at school or something like that, but he treated him just like he always did. "Would be nice... You should come to my place too though... Not now, just someday." Jimin stated, closing his eyes. "I could make you some food for a change."

"I'd love to see that happen someday." Yoongi teased, before grabbing his lunchbox. "By the way... I got something you have to try today. You said you don't like fruits in normal meals but I kind of want you to try this." He opened the lid, revealing rice and some sort of sauce that had vegetables, chicken and some mango in it.

"But..." Jimin tried glancing at the food with suspicion in his eyes when Yoongi shushed him. "No buts. Try it. If you don't like it, okay, but you can't decide that before you've tried."

Making a face Jimin looked at Yoongi and then back at the food. "I hate you."

"Sure you do." Yoongi grabbed his chopsticks, took some rice on them and dipped them into the sauce. "Here." He held them up to Jimin's mouth.

When Jimin didn't open his mouth right away, his kicked his foot softly. "Don't be a spoilt child. If you don't open up soon I might drop some of it on your Gucci shirt." Yoongi threatened and Jimin opened his mouth hesitantly, but not before rolling his eyes.

Not taking any chances Yoongi used his chance and fed Jimin the rice. There was a long silence in which Jimin simply looked at Yoongi, glaring ever so slightly, before pressing his lips into a thin line. "It's good."

Yoongi grinned at his small victory. "I fucking knew you'd like it."

"Pfff." Jimin crossed his arms. "It was okay. Nothing special."

"Uh huh." Yoongi said still grinning. "Alright, I guess I'll have to eat both portions on my own."

"No." Jimin instantly said, making grabby hands at Yoongi, who was about to put the second box back into his backpack. "You made it for me. It's my right to eat it. I have to be a good boyfriend. Just because of that."

"Nah, it's okay. You don't have to eat it for me. I'll just make you something else."

"Fucking give it to me you tease. I like it alright. I like it even with the mango inside." Jimin complained, hitting Yoongi's leg.

Laughing Yoongi put the box back on the table. "See, now we're talking. Here." He handed Jimin the chopsticks.

Rolling his eyes in annoyance, Jimin grabbed them and started digging in but Yoongi could tell that he was being dramatic for the comedy behind it.

"So what was your day like?" Jimin repeated the question Yoongi had asked minutes earlier.

"Long. Very long. And I still have another three lessons in the afternoon." Yoongi explained, grabbing a box with side dishes from his backpack, as well as some chopsticks for himself.

"Should I sneak in as well? Maybe I could help you with the subject material. What lessons?" Jimin asked while taking another bite from his meal.

"No, you don't have to... and they are on producing. I don't think you can really help me with that." Yoongi chuckled, opening the lid of the side dish box, picking some up with his chopsticks and feeding Jimin, who didn't even think about it much and just opening his mouth.

"Pity... so I can come over once you're done?" Jimin asked, holding a hand in front of his face to hide the fact that he was chewing.

"If you want to. Also..." Yoongi began but was interrupted when Jessie appeared behind them.

"Hey ladies. I got some chocolate earlier but I'm kind of on a diet so I can't eat it. Want some?" She patted Jimin's shoulder as a greeting before slipping into the seat next to Yoongi and kissing his cheek.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at her and she stuck out her tongue. "I did not kiss him. We made a deal and I did not cross a line." She grinned, pecking Yoongi's cheek again, who could not have been bothered, simply continuing to eat.

Frowning Jimin grabbed Yoongi and pulled him towards himself. "Mine."

"Uhm I don't wanna say anything but I'm mine. I don't belong to either of you." Yoongi stated, squirming out of Jimin's hold.

Jimin clicked his tongue, before slipping closer to Yoongi and hugging him, which made it possible for Yoongi to continue eating and for Jimin to mark his property. This time Yoongi didn't move away. Jessie laughed, patting Jimin's arm. "Don't worry, I won't try to take him away from you. Look how okay Tae is with this." She got up, circling the table and wrapping her arms around Jungkook before pecking his cheek. "Hey Jungkookie."

"Hey." Jungkook muttered, slowly patting her arm that was wrapped around his neck in acknowledgment before continuing his conversation with Taehyung.

"That doesn't count." Jimin stated, pointing at Jungkook. "He's gay. Entirely. Unlike Yoongi he wouldn't be interested even if he wasn't in a relationship."

"Such a possessive boyfriend. It's cute seeing you like that." Jessie stated moving back onto the bench next to Yoongi. "Never thought you'd be the type."

"Pffff." Jimin clicked his tongue again before burying his face in Yoongi's neck and closing his eyes. Simply enjoying the comfort and warmth Yoongi's presence gave him.

Yoongi patted his knee before talking with a soft voice. "People are watching... are you okay with that?"

"I don't care if they're watching. Especially not if it means they'll let you have your peace." Jimin stated pecking his neck. "It's not like I ever cared what they thought anyways."

Yoongi smiled, patting Jimin's head now. This was nice. It was amazing how brave Jimin was without even realizing he was.

A/N

It's been so long since I wrote all of these it feels weird sksksgwk

Btw for everyone worried about angst coming because of the whole Jimin situation. There won't be any big angst AND Jimin has his reasons... if you wanna call it reasons.

Do any of the rereaders remember?😂

Why Jimin cheated on Yoongi even though he really cares about him a lot and would never actually cheat on him?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.3K 460 44
Yoongi Min, a 30-year-old Asian businessman, living in London, meets Jimin Park, his crush at the university. Things change over time and Jimin has c...
15.5K 1.2K 34
Yoongi doesn't think he is gay and keeps denying it when Namjoon keeps saying he is gay and thinks he like Jimin. What will happen if he does like Ji...
23.7K 1K 35
Jungkook fell in love at the first sight with Jimin but he didn't know that Jimin already has a boyfriend Yoongi. Both Jimin and Yoongi were Jungkook...
249K 9.3K 73
*If only you knew how I felt!* Shy jimin avoids yoongi like the plague - but not for the reasons you might think. Yoongi on the other hand, doesn't k...