Drafts

Bởi LightWolf46

Blip blop bloop, this is random crap that I come up with when I'm bored, its only gonna have a few chapters... Xem Thêm

Crossover between Marvel and Harry Potter
Olivia Meets Deadpool
Supernatural 4
Marvel 2

Boop Bop

64 3 8
Bởi LightWolf46

I get up slowly as I listen to this dipshit talk.

"For the love of Hades, my father beat Titans to rule, my mother is the goddess of spring, I'm not gonna die here by the descendants of those Titans my father defeated." I mutter as I rise to my full height.

Thanos looks at me. "And who are you?" Thanos asks me as he drops Loki who is gasping.

"Bella, daughter of Hades the god of the Underworld and Persephone the goddess of Spring, the youngest daughter that is. I'm the Goddess of Life and Death, I control who lives and who dies, I keep things balanced and in order, things are as they should be, and I will not let you mess up what I have done for people." I say to Thanos and I summon my death scythe. "Right now, the balance is off for Asgard, you've murdered Thor's people and I will not let death befall anyone else but you scum." I say to him and Thor grunts, trying to tell me to stop.

"You are a fighter." Thanos says to me.

"I would hope so, I wouldn't have survived the battle with mg siblings seven thousand years ago." I say to him as I wait for my scythe to finish forming in my hand. "One gave me nightmares for centuries, couldn't sleep for a thousand, the other is the reason why I prefer fruit over meat." I say and Thanos smirks. "Thor, your sister broke my scythe." I complain as I look at the broken thing. "How am I supposed to be the queen of reapers if my cool death scythe is broken?" I ask Thor mildly annoyed as I look at the broken metal. "Oh well." I say and I drop it. "Just have to return to the underworld later, Harold will make me another if I ask." I say with a sigh.

I dodge metal scraps and blasts from stones by using my life scythe which deflects most of the rays, but I get hit in the chest by one of them.

"How are you not dead?" Thanos asks me seeing as I've only got the breath knocked out of me.

I look at him confused. "Didn't I tell you? I'm Bella, daughter of Hades and Persephone, I'm the Goddess of Life and Death, I'm immortal because of that." I say to him confused.

"That's unfair." The old wrinkly alien says to me and I shrug.

"That's not what your mom said last night." I say and he gasps. "My god I love earth memes, I'll have to thank Peter for teaching me memes." I say and Loki manages to stand up next to me.

"M'lady, just because you immortal, doesn't mean you can't be incapacitated." Loki says to me with a smirk.

"True, true." I say and I place my hand on his shoulder and he heals for the most part.

"Thank you." Loki says to me and I nod.

"No problem, your trickery can be useful seeing as our Lord of Thunder over there is a little tied up." I say to Loki who smirks again.

I look around for a weapon and I find a decent metal stick.

I pick it up and I look at it for a moment while Loki rolls his eyes.

I clench it and it grows into a decent scythe. "Its not magical, but, it'll do for this job, I mean, a Titan, my dad kicked your ancestors asses." I say pointing my scythe at Thanos. "So, I'll follow my Daddy's footsteps and kick your ass as well, save humanity, not because its right, or its hero like, or whatever Thor thinks, its because I don't like you and Father says that if I ever come across an enemy I don't like, I can kill him or her." I say and Loki looks pleased to not hear the same words Thor always says.

I think up a plan in a split second and I use my free hand and I manipulate some metals here to pin Thanos's kids to what wall there is left

"I thought you could only use plants." Loki says to me.

"I can use natural resources, anything like metal from the ground that was mined, plants of course too." I say with a small shrug and Loki nods. "Loki, I know you hate to be on support, but,"

"No its fine, your stronger than me physically." Loki says to me and I nod.

I swing my scythe at Thanos who has trouble blocking it, over and over.

I start getting a little mad and a black aura emits from my left side while a green emits from my right.

I speed up and suddenly I'm flying into space.

I think about this for a moment. "SHIT!" I yell in annoyance and I'm not heard.

I don't know what to do, I can't fly and there is no earth for me to create a tree with vines to pull me back to the ship.

I sigh and after about ten or so minutes, I hit a ship.

"OW!" I yell and I look in side to see Peter and Rocket screaming while pointing at me. I put a hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing, but I end up laughing while pointing at them.

I get pulled inside by Drax who is laughing with me.

"Bella, what happened? You fell out of our ship, and suddenly your on our windshield two weeks later?" Peter asks me.

"Two weeks?" I ask confused. "Oh right, the hole I fell into landed me in a trash heap, I was almost eaten, but then I found out time had no meaning on that planet, I was on that planet for three or so months." I say and Peter looks confused. "Then I went and almost defeated another goddess of death, but left her to be destroyed with Asgard, and then I went with Thor, Loki and the rest of the Asgardians on a ship and spent a few days on there until we were attacked by Thanos, and I don't know how, but I was suddenly flung into space, far away from the ship, err, what was left of the ship." I say and Gamora looks at me shocked. "I tried to kill him, but I wasn't in a good field for battle." I say and I summon my broken death scythe. "The goddess of death did this to my death scythe." I say and Peter gawks. "Broken I know, I ranted about this while Thanos just stood there unsure of what to do since he hit me in the chest with three infinity stones and it only knocked the air out of me." I say and Peter backs away from me.

"Seriously? That's impossible!" Gamora says to me in mild annoyance.

"Well, my chest does feel a little warmer than usual, but I'm immortal so I'm fine." I say to her passively.

"Your chest looks red." Mantis says to me.

I look down confused. "Red, but I'm wearing a silver chest plate with a black long sleeve and forearm guards." I say confused.

"Your chest is glowing through your guards." Mantis says to me.

"I should probably check that then." I say and Gamora points to the bathroom.

"Just make sure your alright." Gamora says to me annoyed and Peter nods in agreement.

"Yes Ma'am." I say saluting her and then I head to the bathroom.

I shut the door and I take my chest plate off and then I take my black long sleeve off.

I see my chest is a mixture off colors, mostly red. "Oh." I say and I put my hand over my chest and I heal it with my healing abilities. I watch the red and other colors slowly fade to just my normal pale white color.

I put my black long sleeve on again and I put on my chest plate. It just covers my breasts.

I head out of the bathroom and I see Thor asleep.

I stop in my tracks and everyone looks at me.

"He's alive right?" I ask and Peter nods.

"He scared us, landed on the windshield unconscious." Rocket says to me and I nod.

"Where is Loki then?" I ask not seeing him.

"Who?" Gamora asks me.

"His brother, my best friend, and the only person who could piss me off by just saying my name, and he occasionally had a girl night with me since I have no friends, like him." I say and Gamora looks confused.

"Wake him up." Peter says to Mantis who nods.

She puts her hands on his head and her antennas glow. "Wake." She says to him and he jumps off the table startled as he walks forward and then stops.

"Thor, hey, hey, chill out." I say to him worried and he turns to look at me.

"What happened to you? One minute your there and the next your gone." Thor says walking over to me, pissed probably.

"I still don't know the answer to that." I say to him and he growls. "What happened to Loki?" I ask him worried.

"He's dead, Thanos killed him and he's not coming back this time, I can already tell." Thor says to me annoyed.

I look at him shocked and then I feel immense guilt.

Thor then sees the Guardians and looks confused.

"Who are you?" Thor asks them.

"Thor, these are the Guardians of the Galaxy, friends of mine, that's Peter, Gamora, Rocket, Groot, Mantis and Drax." I say pointing to each of them.

"Your the one who punched Bella?" Thor asks Gamora and she nods. "I applaud you, she's hard to hit." Thor says to her and I go sit down on a chair in a different room.

I put my head in my hands and I think.

Its my fault Loki is gone, if I had been more careful, if I had just been more careful. Loki, Hades, I am so sorry, I didn't think of the abilities of our enemy. If I had know, I would have gotten everyone out of there, I swear to Hades I would have.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Thor and I put my head down again.

"Its my fault, I know, I should have been more careful." I say quietly.

"It may be, but you could not have done anything, he had three stones and you didn't." Thor says to me and I shake my head.

"I'm sorry, but there has never been a fight that I didn't win, I've always come out on top and the people I was protecting were fine, no casualties." I say and Thor hums. "I want my Mother, she'd know what to do." I mumble.

"Yes, I believe she would, but we're busy right now." Thor says to me and I sigh. "Are you going to come with me to get a new hammer?" Thor asks me and I snort.

"Hell no, I'm going to earth to talk to Tony." I say to him as I look at him.

"How are you going to get to earth?" Thor asks me.

"I can head to the underworld and then to earth." I say to Thor and he pouts.

"You never want to come with me to planets." Thor says to me.

"Because the last time I did, I got captured." I say to him unamused.

"Ah yeah, that was a fun time, your Father was so mad." Thor says almost laughing.

I roll my eyes. "Bye guardians!" I say loudly and I teleport to the underworld and I head to Harold's blacksmith shop and I see Andy.

"Lady Bella." Andy says shocked.

"Hi, is Harold here?" I ask him and he nods and takes me to the Smith.

"Lady Bella." Harold says to me and I show him my death scythe.

"Help." I say to him with a nervous smile.

He takes it and looks at it. "What happened?" Harold asks me.

I sigh. "Thor's older sister Hela broke it, long story short, I got stuck on a planet, managed to get off, head to Asgard, fight her, she broke it, we won, she died and the we headed to space, got attacked and now I'm here." I say and Harold nods. "Please fix it." I say to him.

"No problem, be here in two hours, I'll upgrade it too since its been a century since you've been in the shop." Harold says to me and I nod in thanks.

I leave and then I teleport to Vallhala, funny that I can go to both.

"How?" Loki asks behind me.

"Uhm." I say and I turn around to look at him. "Have you seen Mother?" I ask Loki.

"That way, also where did you go?" Loki asks as he walks with me.

"I was somehow launched far into space and since I can't fly I couldn't get back." I say to him and Loki nods. "I'm sorry that I couldn't,"

"Save me? Yeah, I knew you would be guilty." Loki says to me and I nod.

"I am really sorry." I say to him and he smirks amused.

"Bella." Zeus greets as we pass him. "Loki."

"Hello Grandpa." I say to him with a smile.

"Hello." Loki says to him with a small nod.

"Have you gotten over your lesbian phase and started dating guys?" Zeus asks me.

"No, though I might have too because I can't get any dates, not even in the Underworld or Hell." I say and he laughs. "Where is Mother?" I ask Zeus.

"In her garden." Zeus says to me and I nod.

"Where is Odin?" I ask Zeus.

"No idea." Zeus says to me and I nod.

"Mother should know." I say and Zeus nods.

I take Loki with me to Mother's garden and I walk in.

"Daughter." Mother says hugging me all of a sudden.

"Hi." I squeak and she gets off me. "Where is Odin?" I ask Mother.

"This way." Mother says taking me out of the garden and Loki follows. "Hello Loki, I'm not sure we've been introduced." Mother says to him with a smile.

"Your Mother is very nice." Loki says to me quietly and I nod.

"And we're here." Mother says with a smile and its a Starbucks.

"When did you get a starbucks?" I ask her shocked.

"A decade ago." Mother says to me with a smile and I nod shocked.

"This isn't Midgard though." Loki says confused.

"They've traveled to Earth." I say to Loki and he nods.

Mother takes us inside and I see Odin and Frigga.

Odin sees us and he spits his drink out.

"Oh, oh no, oh no, no, no, no." I say and hide behind Mother who smiles and walks over to Frigga, leaving me and Loki at the door, unsure of what to do.

"Loki, I just saw you not long ago and your dead?" Odin asks shocked.

"My, fault, mostly." I say and Odin looks at me shocked. "We got attacked by a guy named Thanos, purple, twice as tall as me, looks like somebody scratched his chin up and all that, he had two infinity stones, got the third from Loki, nearly killed Loki until I got up from the rubble, I was gonna use my death scythe until I remember your daughter broke it in the fight at Asgard. I somehow got launched into space, and then twenty minutes later I hear from Thor that Loki was killed." I say and Loki nods.

"Wow." Is all Mother has to say.

"Oh, that's only part of the shit we've been through the past two or more years." I say and Loki nods.

"I, was the cause of most of that shit." Loki says to them and I nod. "Bella is the one who ended most of it." Loki adds and I nod again.

"Well, wait, Bella, why are you here?" Frigga asks me confused.

"Oh, I'm waiting for my Death Scythe to be fixed and remodeled into something more modern like for the underworld, I figured I hadn't seen Mother since three years ago during Earths winter in the Underworld, and I haven't seen Grandpa in a decade or two, and I wanted to apologize to Loki, mainly apologize, I still feel really guilty about it." I say and Loki nods.

"Losing a battle can be hard." Odin says to me.

"Oh, the battle was lost, me and Thor are waging war." I say and Loki is about to laugh because I said that so simply. "I have to talk to Tony, Doctor Strange, and uh, Steve." I say and I look at Loki who confirms it.

"Don't forget the Hulk, who, has smashed us a few times." Loki says to me and I nod.

"And Natasha, you know what, just, everyone, everyone I know on earth is going to help anyways." I say and Loki nods.

"War?" Mother asks shocked.

"Well, its complicated, Thanos plans on wiping out half the universe, to create balance, that's my job for one, and for two, I hate his guts." I say and Loki nods.

"Your father would think those were valid reasons." Mother says to me with a sigh.

"They, probably aren't but, if I kill him, then the last of the Titans from the Titan planet are dead, I don't have to worry about them, and, I'll be avenging everyone he's ever killed mercilessly." I say and Mother sighs.

"Have you told your father about this?" Mother asks me.

"No, and I plan to keep it that way, his pissed off rage is something I fear." I say and Frigga nods in agreement.

"You should get your siblings to help you." Mother says to me with a smile.

"They'll out shine me though, one is taller than me and the other brings me nightmares and I had to fight them both and they both lost against me so they're probably gonna be upset about that and I don't want to." I say and Loki nods knowing how I feel.

"Bella." Mother says to me in a warning tone.

I look at her, a frustrated feeling coming and then I groan in exasperation. "Fine!" I say in defeat, slouching.

"Go find them now." Mother says to me with a smile.

I grumble and Loki looks apologetic until he says to me.

"Feel my pain." Loki says and I punch him out the door.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR GREEN ASS." I yell at him.

"BELLA!" Mother raises her voice and I freeze. "Now!" Mother warns me.

"Yes Mother." I say and I teleport to a planet of Nightmares and spring.

"Bella." Zagreus says to me with a kind smile as he walks towards me.

I see a knife behind his back and I sigh. "Mother sent me." I say stopping him.

"What does Mother want?" Zagreus asks me confused.

I sigh again. "I'm waging war on this guy named Thanos, who has three infinity stones, he killed Loki and hundreds of other people, he's a threat, and all that, and, he pisses me off, the guy is twice my size and flaunts it, he is from planet Titan, looks like one too, very annoying, he says he wants to balance the universe by wiping out half its population and that is supposed to be my job." I say to him and Zagreus looks at me shocked.

"Your waging war? The ever so kind and nice and deadly Bella is waging war?" Zagreus asks me.

"Well he's been putting me through shit the past couple of years, first he attacks New York with the HELP of Loki, then he's attacking planet after planet after planet leaving none alive and I'm getting pissed off that he's speeding my job up too fast, I can't possibly sort the souls into Valhalla, Heaven, Hell or the Underworld, not all at once, while I'm also trying not to get captured, failed at that a while ago, I've been working double time and I want some sleep." I say and Zagreus nods.

"Your job is pretty tough, guiding people into their after lives or reincarnating them into someone else, taking lives, giving them, harvesting them like wheat and planting them the same, I would want sleep too if some jackass was speeding up my job." Zagreus says to me and I nod.

"Can you put the knife down? Within the last three weeks I've been stabbed a few too many times, my shoulder, my stomach, my other shoulder, my leg, seeing knives right now makes me a little on edge." I say and Zagreus nods.

"Yeah, sorry, we've been waiting for an attack lately because of the planets being destroyed." Zagreus says to me and I nod as he puts the knife away.

"What is she doing here?" Melinoe asks coming from the shadows.

"Chill out, she came to ask for help." Zagreus says to her and she looks confused.

"She beat the crap out of us and she wants our help?" Melinoe asks and I smile nervously.

"She's waging war." Zagreus and Melinoe looks at me surprised.

"Our sweet baby sister is waging war against who?" Melinoe asks walking forward towards me with a daunting smile.

"Thanos." I say to her and I see a sword behind her back.

"Come on Melinoe, give her a break, she wants to sleep, that's why she's starting the war." Zagreus says to her as he walks over.

Why did I not bring anyone with me?

The two talk off to the side and I sense more souls enter the veil.

"For the love of Hades, get your shit together now, we're not children anymore, we're adults you idiots, or am I the only one who is while you guys sit there with stunted emotions from when I kicked your asses? There is a guy, who is taking over my job, and I'm not ready to retire yet, he's killing and killing and its getting annoying, he wiped out half of Asgard in less than two hours, do you know how hard it is to kill one of them? I should I know, I tried and I failed, he killed the God of Mischief, that's especially hard to do and he did it with ease, now he's going to earth for two infinity stones, he's already got three, and right now, just because I'm immortal, doesn't mean that I can take him on alone, I tried, I failed, I don't know how though, but its getting annoying how you guys just stand here on this planet, not doing anything, you guys have fucking powers, your fucking gods, and you do nothing, I'm doing something, all the time and I can't sleep because of it, I'm always awake, I'm sorting souls and taking souls and giving souls, while you two do what? What do you two do? Sit here? Brooding? Thinking of how to beat me for once? That's not gonna happen you jackasses, want to know why? Because I've got thousands of years of experience in the field, just a while ago I was captured because of a silly little trinket on my arm that zapped me, I was forced to fight, I don't know, ten warriors? And then the Strongest Avenger, the Hulk, I won, I always win, I just beat Odin's oldest, Hela, the Goddess of Death, she broke my freaking death scythe that I'm waiting for it to finished being fixed. I only came to ask for you to help because the planets people are being killed, everywhere and who knows when your planet will be next. But if your not going to help me, then plan to watch your planet die, Thanos is a real threat, he's a descendant from the titans our father fought, and I hate his guts because he killed my friend, one of the only friends I had, do you know how hard it is for me to make friends? Its easy for you guys because you look normal, its just your personalities that push people away. Through out the past, I don't know, thousand years, its been one shitty event after another, and you guys just lounge around, plotting revenge. I don't know where I was going with this, where was I going with this?" I ask ending up confused. "Damn it." I say and my siblings are in absolute shock. "You know what, I'll make it simple, if your with me, meet me on earth, if your not, stay here, you've got half and hour I'd say before fighting breaks out again." I say and I teleport to the Underworld.

I head to Harold's shop and he's waiting out front.

"Is it fixed?" I ask Harold and he nods.

"Its all done." Harold says and brings out a newer model, but I can definitely feel the death magic in it.

I hold it in my hands and I look at it in amazement. "Wow." I say and Harold nods. "Thanks Harold." I say to him and he nods.

"Your my favorite customer, now go." Harold says to me and I nod.

I teleport to earth and I appear in Wakanda next to Steve.

"Holy!" Steve says jumping back in complete shock.

"Hi." I say to him with a small wave.

"Bella?" Bruce asks shocked.

"Hi." I say to him as well.

"Who are you?" T'challa asks me confused.

I know everyone, I have to know everyone.

"I'm Bella, I'm a Goddess, the Goddess of Life and Death, I sort souls into Valhalla, Heaven, Hell, the Underworld or any other place of their belief, or I reincarnate them if I can't sort them. I basically harvest and plant souls. I'm the daughter of Hades the King of the Underworld and Persephone the Queen of the Underworld. You are T'challa, the Black Panther and the leader of Wakanda, don't ask how I know, I know everyone by their status's, from when I bring them into the world, you are a new soul, you weren't reincarnated, and for anyone who is wondering, no, I'm not with Thanos, I'd rather kill him because he's speeding my job up too fast and he killed my friend." I say and T'challa looks at me surprised.

"You seem to get these questions alot." T'challa says to me and I point a glare at Steve and Bucky who look away.

"Only twice and in the rudest way possible too." I say to him with a small sigh.

"I couldn't help it, you looked like threat with those scythes." Bucky says to me and I roll my eyes.

"Fuck you, you could have waited for me to introduce myself." I say and Steve backs away. "Not yet Rogers, you attacked me too, with your shield, in the head, that hurt." I say to Steve in mild annoyance.

"If I am not wrong, from mith, didn't you have two older siblings?" Shuri asks me.

"Don't remind me, please don't, I was just talking to them." I say to her as I cover my face with one hand. "I'm never on good terms with them, long story short, they're as teens nowadays would call it, are salty, we had a fight about seven thousand years ago, two on one, they were upset because I had a job and they didn't, and I beat them up and yeah, over the last seven thousand years they've done Hades knows what and Mother told me to ask them to help us, fun reunion, both of them had something sharp." I say with a small sigh.

"You have family issues." Steve says to me.

"No shit Sherlock." I say to him and Shuri nods.

"You are a memer." Shuri says to me.

"No, I was taught memes by Tony's kid Peter." I say to her.

"Wait, Tony has a kid?" Steve asks confused.

"Yeah the spider kid." I say to him.

"That's not his kid, he was teaching the kid about hero duties and all that." Steve says to me and I look confused.

"I thought Peter was his kid." I say surprised and I shrug. "Oh well." I say and Steve nods.

"Is this really the time to have this conversation?" T'challa asks us.

"Not really." I say with a shrug and Steve nods. "Oh right, Thanos has three stones, where are the other three?" I ask.

"There is one here, in Vision, the other two I have no idea." Wanda says to me and I nod.

"Then I have to find the Wizard, no not Harry Potter." I say shutting everyone down quickly. "And then I have to head to a planet called Knowhere." I say and I look at Steve and T'challa. "I'll be back in about 20 minutes." I say and T'challa is confused but Steve nods.

I teleport through the Underworld to a planet called Titan.

I appear next to Tony.

"Shit!" He yells shocked.

"Hi." I say to him.

"Woah! Its Bella!" Peter says giddy.

"Hey Kid." I say to him with a smile.

"Why?" Tony asks me.

"Where is the time stone? Or better yet, where is the wizard? The one with the red cloak, a very loyal red cloak." I ask Tony.

"Over there, why?" Tony asks me.

"Nothing, Thanos has three infinity stones, I of course can't take any stones to the Underworld or Valhalla, so I need to know what you guys are planing to do with the Time Stone." I say to Tony and he nods.

"The wizard plans on keeping it." Tony says to me and I nod.

"IDIOTS!" I yell at them loudly, startling everyone.

"When did you get here?" Doctor Strange asks.

"Shut up Sherlock." I say to him and he looks offended. "By the way Peter, those memes you taught me, thanks." I say to him and he grins. "I've used two today." I say proudly.

"She's so innocent." Strange says shocked.

"Good job." Peter says to me with a proud smile. "Guess what Bella?" Peter asks me.

"Mmmm, you got your allowance money for the week." I guess and Peter nods.

"And I've become an Avenger." Peter adds and I look at Peter surprised and then I look at Tony who smirks.

"Wow Kid, see, I knew you would soften Tony's metal heart up one day." I say to him with a smile.

"Hey! Hey! That did not happen!" Tony objects and Peter smiles so innocently.

"Is this a new suit?" I ask looking at Peters new suit.

"Yeah, Mr. Stark gave it to me." Peter says to me and I nod.

"Well, back to why I'm here, Sherlock, what are you gonna do if Thanos gets that stone?" I ask Strange.

"He won't." Strange says to me and I raise an eyebrow.

"And I said I was gonna kill him and suddenly I was in space." I say to Strange.

"You already tried?" Strange asks me.

"He attacked Asgard's ship and I was currently on it." I say and I feel a power surge. "And there goes the balance of power, Thanos has four stones, that's nice, good luck." I say to Strange sarcastically.

"Four?" Tony asks and I nod.

"Being the Goddess of Life and Death is a curse, I have to keep things balanced, being it power or lives, I know where all the Infinity Stones are because of it." I say to him with a sigh.

"That is a curse." Peter says to me and I smile.

"Well, I trust Tony to make the good decisions because he's good at those, for the most part, but you really should lay off the cheeseburgers, have a few a week, eating too many will possibly give you a heart attack, and the only reason it hasn't yet is because I've been the one stopping that from happening." I say to Tony and he looks mildly annoyed.

"Fine, five cheeseburgers a week, one a day." Tony says to me and I raise an eyebrow. "Fine, three a week, every other day." Tony says to me and I nod.

"That's better. Peter, be careful, Sherlock, good luck." I say and Peter smiles so innocently that my heart clenches.

"Where are you going?" Strange asks me.

"Earth, and before you ask, no, I can't take anyone with me, I've tried, the last time he exploded." I say and that stops them. "Be careful." I say to them and I teleport to earth next to Steve and I'm almost hit in the head with his new shield but I bend backwards. "CHILL OUT!" I yell at him surprised.

"Sorry." Steve says to me and I nod.

I stand up straight and I summon my death scythe and I see alien monsters running through an opened part of the barrier.

"Damn, they're ugly." I say and Steve nods. "Oh well." I say and I run towards them with Steve on my left and T'challa on my right.

I'm twisting and turning around with my scythe and killing these monsters that poof to dust.

"My god." I say seeing the never ending amount of monsters. "Ok, let's use this." I say as I push a small button on my scythe and it releases a sharp magic in front of me, taking out at theast thirty monsters while I fell back from the knock back.

"You ok?" Bucky asks me and I look at this scythe shocked.

"Yeah, the knock back surprised me is all, but did you see that blast?" I ask Bucky as I get up.

"Yeah, can you do it again without falling?" Bucky asks me.

"Probably." I say and Bucky nods. "Launch me straight up." I say to Bucky and he grabs the back of my shirt and tosses me up into the air without a second thought.

I push the button as I aim at the monsters and another blasts hits them while knocking me farther up in the air.

I get hit from behind by some alien who I remember was with Thanos.

I crash land into the ground. "For the love of Hades, I swear your gonna regret that!" I say annoyed and he lands about four yards in front of me.

"Oh really?" He asks me with a charming smile.

I swipe at him with my scythe and he barely dodges.

"Hey!" He says annoyed.

"Look, I'm not really into guys, though I can't blame you for trying." I say to him and he gasps. "I get that a lot." I say and I fight him head on.

I then get kicked back into a ditch and he lands on top of me.

"Your pretty for the daughter of Hades." The Alien says to me and suddenly he's blasted off of me.

I lift my head up and I see Zagreus and Melinoe and I set my head on the ground again.

"Thought you would need help?" Zagreus asks me with a smile.

When will it end?

"Thanks, but I could have handled it." I say to him and the two help me up.

"Yeah right." Melinoe says to me with a cocky smirk.

"And our parents wonder why we don't get along." I say with a sigh and the Alien gets up, his name is Jeremy.

"So, uh, who are they?" Steve asks flying over us, probably hit by something.

"My, older Brother and Sister." I say as I grab his hand before he hit something and I pull him down to earth.

"Thanks." Steve says to me and I nod.

"So, now what?" Zagreus asks me confused.

"Now, we create havoc here, killing monsters and waiting for Thanos to appear, then, we kill him and we win, simple." Melinoe says to him and me and Steve sigh as the two fight about it.

"I'm just gonna go, and uh, kick ass." I say and Steve nods in agreement.

He pulls himself out of the trench and pulls me up since I'm a little short.

"Thanks." I say and Steve nods.

"Hey! You can't just leave us here!" Melinoe protests.

"Do something about it you lazy good for nothing ass." I say to her in mild annoyance.

"Hey!" Melinoe protests.

"Are you sure your not the older one? Compared to them you look older." Steve asks me as we run back towards the monsters.

"I, yes, I'm sure. I look older because I've done shit and been through shit." I say to him with a sigh.

"Well, let's win this war." Steve says to me and I nod.

I grab a boulder and throw it. "YEET!" I yell and Steve stops.

"Was that?" Steve asks as the boulder takes out a dozen monsters.

"Yes, yes it was." I say, proud of myself.

"That's not something to be proud of." Steve says to me with a nervous smile.

"Just, let me be proud of myself for using these memes correctly." I say to Steve and he sighs and nods.

"WHO THREW THAT BOULDER?" Sam yells in the air.

"ME!" I yell.

"HER!" Almost everyone yells pointing to me.

"HOT DAMN!" Sam yells shocked.

"Don't even get me started." I say and I grab a gun that's almost loaded completely and I stand on a rock, shooting monsters with precise accuracy and they dust.

"She's a better shot than you Buck." Steve says to him and Bucky shakes his head.

I empty the gun and I use it as a combat weapon.

I throw it yelling YEET again.

"STOP!" T'challa commands me and I laugh.

"Hear it too much from Shuri?" I ask him and he nods.

"Too much." T'challa says to me and I nod.

I call my scythe to my hand and I start taking monsters out, right and left with everyone else but my siblings helping.

I kick ass as I wait for Thanos and then suddenly a magic axe is taking out monsters and then Thor, Rocket and Groot appear in the center of it all.

"You know I had this right?" I ask walking forward.

"Maybe so." Thor says with a shrug and finally my siblings join us. "Oh hey, haven't seen you two in a while, Nightmare, and uh, Zag?" Thor asks confused.

"Melinoe and Zagreus." I say to Thor with a sigh.

"Great, four of them." Sam says in the air.

"Fuck you two bird brain!" I say to him annoyed.

"Take that back!" Sam yells at me.

I roll my eyes and I proceed to kick more ass when Thanos arrives.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" I yell and Thor nods in agreement. "I'm so gonna get him this time." I say and I aim a death blast at Thanos which he blocks. "No biggie, I'm still fast." I say and Melinoe runs past me with her nightmare sword and she swings it at Thanos, but he grabs her and tosses her to the side while taking her swords.

I watch my siblings futile attempts.

"You guys are terrible." I say to them as they land on their sides next to me. "And to think I look up to you guys." I say shaking my head.

"Oh shut up, like you can do any better." Melinoe grumbles.

"Oh she can." Steve says to her as he helps her up.

I summon my life scythe to my free hand and I dash at Thanos, he has a hard time blocking me, he can't dodge.

"Wow." Zagreus says a bit shocked.

Thanos grips my scythes in one hand by the blades, and I attempt to kick him in the stomach but his other hand stops me.

I stare at his hands and I groan in annoyance. "Fuck being small sucks." I say and Thanos attempts to throw me, but I cling on to my scythes and I kick him in the head, making him let go of the weapons, and me, I take Melinoes sword back and Zagreus' daggers, and I jump back away from Thanos and I land next to my siblings. "Don't lose these again." I say to them as I give them their weapons.

"How did you do that?" Zagreus asks me shocked.

I just stare at him. "What in the hell do you think I've been doing the past 7 thousand years?" I ask him. "You know what, just don't answer that." I say to my brother.

I watch Thanos with a careful eye as he gets up.

"Whats the plan?" Steve asks me.

"If I knew, I'd tell you." I say to him and Steve nods.

Thanos basically destroys us and I just keep getting up.

"Get up Steve, just walk it off." I say to him and he grunts.

I fight Thanos for about an hour, and then he snaps his fingers as he holds me to the ground by my neck.

I glare at Thanos. "Die." I say touching his bare arm with my death hand and he starts turning old as people dust around me.

"Bella!" Zagreus yells as he stumbles towards me, but I watch him dust with Melinoe behind him.

I glare really hard at Thanos as he smirks at me. He uses the stones to heal himself and he disappears.

I get up, upset as people enter the veil, especially my siblings.

"Bella!" Cap says surprised.

I look at my hand as a black mist surrounds it.

My powers weren't fast enough.

My hand stops with its misting as Cap walks over and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"What just happened?" Steve asks me.

I shake my head. "My powers weren't fast enough to kill him." I whisper and Steve frowns as tears rolling down my face faster and Steve just puts his hand on my shoulder.

I try to wipe my tears away, but they just don't stop.

That night I head to Valhalla and I lay in my bed, cuddling my giant teddy bear while crying.

"Sweetie, what happened?" Mom asks on the other side of the door.

I just ignore her, and then Loki walks into my room.

"Your pathetic." Loki says to me and I just bury my face into my teddy bear. "Come on, give me a hug." Loki says to me as he holds his arms open.

I look over my shoulder and I get up slowly and I hug him with my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me protectively.

"What happened down there?" Loki asks me quietly.

"I wasn't fast enough." I whisper quietly.

Loki hugs me tighter as I break down in his arms.

I cry my heart out for hours while Loki just lets me.

After I've calmed down, I sit on my bed, looking at the floor. "I hate losing." I whisper and Loki sits next to me.

I tell him what happened and he nods.

"You can see all those people again though." Loki reminds me and I snort.

"Its not that, its just watching them dust away and die, and I wasn't fast enough to stop Thanos from doing it." I say to Loki who nods.

"I'll be back." Loki says getting up and I nod.

He leaves and I hug my bear, miserable.

Then after about 20 minutes, Loki comes back with Ice Cream, a plush blanket and snacks.

Loki and I watch movies as I eat my heart out. "Its a wonder how you don't gain weight." Loki says to me.

I nod in agreement and after a while, I feel a lot better. And a while is about 20 days.

"You should head back to Earth now." Mom says to me and I nod and she kisses my forehead. "You'll be ok." Mom says to me with a smile.

I manage a small smile.

"Theres my brave girl." Mom says to me with a smile.

I hug her. "Thanks Mom." I whisper and she hugs me tightly and then I head back to earth in Stark tower next to Pepper who shrieks when she sees me and she stabs me with the kitchen knife on accident.

"Damn." Is all I manage to say as I look at the knife in my gut. I pull it out and hand it to her. "Here you go." I say and I heal what she did as she apologizes.

I shake my head and she relaxes and goes to get the knife clean.

My phone buzzes and I look at it to see Death calling me.

I sigh and answer. "What do you want Death?" I ask him.

"What did you do? There are too many souls to collect." Death asks me annoyed.

I sigh. "I failed, that's what I did." I say to him as I lean back against the wall. "A titan named Thanos got the Infinity Stones, all six, and I was trying to stop him with my Death magic, but I wasn't fast enough and he killed half the population of everything." I say to Death.

"Why are you in the mortal realm anyways? Your not supposed to be there." Death says to me.

I stare forward. "You can go ahead and tell the council, but I've still got work here." I say to him.

"Don't tell me your working with the humans again!" Death yells at me. "Your not supposed to be near them until they're dead!" Death continues to yell at me and this goes on for an hour as I stare at the ground. "You better get your ass to the council, NOW!" Death yells at me.

"No." I say to Death. "I'm busy." I say calmly.

"Your going to get there, now." Death says to me.

I sigh. "Fine." I say and he ends the call and then I get a call from one of my reaper generals.

I sigh and answer. "Where have you been?" She asks me.

I sigh as she and the other generals just go on and on about how they've been over worked with all these souls and I know its my fault. "I'm sorry." I say to them.

"What?" They all ask me at the same time.

"You know Thanos, well I've tried to stop him twice and I failed." I say and they gasp. I explain to them what happened.

"Well nobody is perfect." Jonathan, concludes and the others agree with him and they try to cheer me up by telling me their recent mistakes and some of them are stupid so I end up smiling.

"Death just chewed me out, I have to go to the council now." I say to them.

"Again?" Billie asks me.

"Yep." I say to her.

"Well good luck." My generals say to me and I hum.

I end the call and I head to the council and Death greets me.

He looks like a typical E-Boy with black rectangle glasses and piercings on his ears, lip and nose.

He glares at me and I just sighed as I stare at the ground. "Well your not yourself." He says to me.

The council chews me out as I stare at the ground.

"Granddaughter, look at us." Zeus says to me and I look up at him. "Now what exactly happened?" Zeus asks me. "And why are you interacting with the mortals again?" Zeus asks me.

I tell them why and what and everyone is in shock.

"Can't you bring them back?" Aphrodite asks me.

"I don't have bodies, without their bodies, then I can't." I say to her. "I may have more powers than anyone here, but they are limited." I continue.

Death just scowls at me as I frown.

"Fix what you did." Zeus says to me once the council has talked and come up with an answer. "After that, no interacting with the mortals." Zeus says to me and I nod.

I turn to leave.

"THATS IT?" Death yells and I flinch.

"Yes." Zeus says to him.

"Just leave me alone for now, Death." I say to him quietly as I pass him.

Death stares at my back. "Hold on a second." Death says to me and I stop and turn to look at him. "Why should I leave you alone?" Death asks me annoyed.

"Because I don't want to talk to you." I say to him. "And frankly, if your constantly breathing down my neck, I don't have a good performance in my work. So it'll only take longer for me to fix what I broke." I say to him and death just looks at me annoyed. "If that was all." I say and I turn to leave again.

Death just follows me out and I teleport back to the mortal world.

Death appears next to me and he just looks very annoyed as we go inside Stark Tower.

"Bella, where have you been?" Steve asks me.

I stare at the ground for a moment before looking at him. "With my Mom and my Dad, in Valhalla and the Underworld, and then I was just at the council, because Death ratted me out." I say to Steve who looks at me surprised.

"Well you broke the set of laws given to you." Death says to me annoyed.

"Yeah, I know." I say to him.

"Woah, who is that?" Steve asks me.

"Death." I say to Steve who looks at him surprised.

"I'm just making sure she fixes everything." Death says to him annoyed.

"Yeah well I don't want you here so go away, besides, your not even supposed to show yourself to mortals." I say to Death who looks at me annoyed.

"Yeah well this is necessary." Death says to me.

I just sigh. "I can't believe I'm stuck with you." I say as I walk up the stairs.

"Yeah well your Grandpa wants you not interact with Mortals." Death says following me.

"I know." I say and Steve just watches us.

Later that day, a ship lands and I sense Tony and Nebula in it with Carol Danvers next to it.

I just walk outside as death follows me and he's starting to get annoying.

"Bella!" Carol greets me and I wave. "Woah, who is the guy behind you?" Carol asks me.

"Death." I say and she nods surprised.

I watch as Tony and Cap fight and I walk between them and I push their heads back, making them stumble. "Stop fighting, we can't fix the problem if you two are at each others throats." I say to them with a small sigh.

"Yeah? And what did you contribute to the fight? You said you were gonna stop Thanos." Tony says to me.

I just stare at him. "You need to calm down." I say to Tony.

"No I don't, I am already calm." Tony says to me, agitated and angry.

"Tony, chill out." I say a bit more firmer, but he doesn't listen. "Listen," I grab the front of his shirt and he stares at me. "Everyone here is suffering just as bad as you, everyone here is already stressed enough, please calm down." I say to him as I look him in the eye.

"You didn't lose anything in that fight, so you don't have the right to say that." Tony says slapping my hand away. "You get to see everybody whenever you want." Tony says to me.

I flinch. "Not this time. I can't travel into a stone." I say to Tony and he just glares at me. "Listen, your not the only one who is sad, and angry, and everything else, I wasn't fast enough to stop Thanos, my magic wasn't fast enough to kill him, how do you think I feel? This is all my own fault! Because I have all these powers, I have these awesome weapons, but I wasn't fast enough to stop Thanos from snapping his fingers." I say to him. "I watch my own brother and sister die, sure I haven't been on the best terms with them, but I still love them! I watched almost all of my friends die! And you know what? After I fix everything that I messed up with, I'm not even aloud to interact with my friends, because I'm not even supposed to be here!" I say to Tony and he just stares at me.

"Then leave." Tony says coldly.

"What?" Pepper asks him shocked.

"She messed up everything, just by being around us. So just leave, Bella." Tony says to me.

I feel hurt, but I shake my head. "Your right, I do mess up everything, and this is all my fault. But if it wasn't for me, Steve wouldn't be alive, Bucky would have died when he fell off the train, you'd have had several heart attacks from all those cheeseburgers you eat, and nobody here would be friends." I say to Tony.

"Yeah well if it wasn't for you, Peter would still be alive and so would everyone else who died!" Tony yells at me.

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?" I yell at him and he stares at me, a bit shocked. "I blame myself for that, I just spent the past 20 days in Valhalla, trying to fix myself from blaming myself, but I can't! I know it was my fault that everyone is dead, and I should have been able to stop it! But you know what Tony? NOBODY IS PERFECT! Not one god is perfect, not on goddess of perfect! No human is perfect! None of the reapers are perfect! And Death isn't perfect either!" I yell at Tony.

"I KNOW THAT! I SHOULD BE YELLING THAT AT YOU!" Tony yells back.

"I've spent my entire damn life, trying to be perfect! But I'm not! And every single time I make a mistake, somebody comes at me for it, or everybody comes at me for it! I thought at least you would understand that!" I yell at Tony as tears brim my eyes.

Tony stares at me in shock.

"But I guess I was wrong. Now I know why Grandpa doesn't want me around Mortals." I say as I shake my head. "I'm just gonna go and fix what I broke. And then you'll never see me again." I say to Tony and I teleport into the underworld as Death follows me, speechless.

"I thought you loved the mortals." Death says to me.

I sit down on a bench and I rest my head on the back of my hands. "I do love them, they've taught me so much, those ones are some of my closest friends, I can trust them with my life, that's why I break the laws, because I know I'm safe with them." I say to him as tears run down my hands.

Death sees that. "Why do you cry over them?" Death asks me confused.

"That argument hurt me, not physically, just emotionally." I say quietly. "I don't think Tony wants to see me again." I say to him.

"I don't know, but you do realize after you fix this, you won't be aloud to see them until they die." Death says to me and I nod.

"I know." I say to him quietly.

I wipe my tears away and I focus on where Thanos is and I teleport there.

"Bella." He coughs out, a bit surprised.

"Bring everyone back." I say to Thanos.

"I can't." Thanos says to me.

"Why not?" I ask him.

"I destroyed the stones yesterday, so nobody will be able to reverse what I did." He says to me with a cocky smirk.

I sigh. "Damn it." I mutter and Death appears next to me.

"Just kill him." Death says to me.

"No. He can't do anything now, he's got a limited number of days, left anyways, he'll never be able to recover from using the stones twice in a row." I say to him and Death nods. "I can't fix it." I say to Death and he just looks surprised.

"What do you mean you can't fix it?" Death asks me.

"It means, I can't use the stones to fix everything, there are no bodies so I can't do things unusual either, I can't reconstruct bodies either, so I can't fix it." I say as I stare at the ground.

Death shrugs. "Your brother could though." Death says to me.

"Yeah well he's dead!" I yell at Death sharply. "And so is Melinoe." I say to him and Death just stares at me in surprise. "I'm just gonna leave now." I say and I teleport to the underworld and I go home.

Cerberus greets me and I hug him.

"Bella? Shouldn't you be with the mortals?" Dad asks me confused as I walk into the living room.

I shake my head. "No." I say and Dad senses something off and he beckons me over to him.

I walk over and I sit on the couch next to him and he sees the beat up look in my eye, he sees that I feel useless and that I just don't like myself right now.

"What happened?" Dad asks me.

I tell him everything, from the beginning to now.

I see a burning fury behind Dad's eyes once I finish.

"How dare everyone." Dad mutters as he gets up and I watch him. "How dare that titan kill my oldest children and break my youngest, how dare the mortals blame you, how dare Death for ratting you out." Dad goes on and on and on.

I watch him, glad that he actually cares and knows what I'm going through and doesn't think its my fault.

I get up and I hug him and he looks down at me. "Thank you." I mumble and Dad hugs me, realizing all I needed was someone to believe it wasn't my fault.

"Nobody is perfect." Dad reminds me and I nod slightly, just hugging him, I don't have many tears left to cry at the moment and I'm so tired. "You should go get some rest." Dad says to me and I hum.

"Alright." I whisper and he kisses my forehead and then lightly pushes me towards my room.

Cerberus shrinks down to normal dog size and follows me.

He lays with me on my bed and I cuddle him as I get the rest that I've been denying the past three years.

At some point

I open my eyes, feeling more refreshed, and I see Death sleeping in front of me.

I stare at him, and he's adorable when he's asleep, but when he's awake, he's mean.

Death opens his eyes slowly, and they're just a piercing gray. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Death asks me annoyed.

"Why are you in my bed?" I counter and he groans quietly as he stretched slightly.

Death relaxes a bit. "You looked cold, and its my job to watch you, besides, even I get tired." Death mutters as he rubs his eyes, tiredly.

I sit up on the side of my bed and I yawn. "Well this is the first time I've slept in 3 years, fucking Thanos speeding up my job." I grumble the last part quietly.

I get up as death watches me and I trip over my cat Cece, she's a hellfire cat.

I just barely catch myself as she purrs in amusement. "Damn it Cece." I mutter.

I head to the kitchen in my jammies and I m ke myself some coffee while Dad watches me, a bit amused since I'm a mess.

"So, what do you plan to do now?" Dad asks me.

"Well, I'm gonna sleep for 5 years straight in my room." I say to Dad who nods.

I just drink my coffee, black, as Death walks into the kitchen.

"Ah, Death." Dad greets him.

I roll my eyes and I sit down and nurse my coffee and the two talk.

After my nap, I hear a voice in my head.

Bella if you can hear me, its Tony, and its stupid that I'm praying to you, but we need you here to bring everyone back.

I look at myself for a moment, and I showed and brush my hair and change into my normal outfit.

I teleport to Midgard, right behind Tony and he stabs me.

"Why is it everyones first reaction to me appearing, is to stab me?" I ask as I pull whatever this is, out of me.

Everyone looks relieved to see me.

I heal myself as Steve explains what's going on.

I blink. "Why now?" I ask.

"Because I thought of it when I got back." Scott says to me.

"I shouldn't even be here to help you guys, but, one of you asked for my help, so I'm here." I say to them.

"No you shouldn't be here at all." Death says behind me.

"Well here comes the snitch." I say with a sigh.

"Hey, I'm not that bad." Death says to me.

I stare at him for a long time. "I can name thirty times you've snitched to me to the council." I say to Death.

"30?" Steve ask confused.

"Oh he's snitched to them about me over a thousand times, I break my laws a lot for you guys." I say to him and Steve looks concerned. "Oh don't give me that face, you break country laws that are for the country that you literally stand for." I say to Steve who nods.

"Bella used to abide by her laws until she met humans in midgard." Death grumbles.

Everyone looks at me shocked. "What? This was in my early thousands." I say with a shrug.

"Hey, Bella, I'm sorry for what I said, that night." Tony says after pulling me aside.

I give him a stare that's lasts a few moments. "Look Tony, I don't hold anything against you, I slept for a long time since our argument, lets just say, my Dad isn't happy with everyone else in my life and I went through a bit of trouble, to convince him not to wage war on his brother for taking away half of what makes me happy." I say as I scratch the back of my head. "If they waged war, all the realms would be affected by it, millions of mortals would die, therefore making my job ten times harder, and making sure I don't sleep for over a century." I continue, remembering the last one that wiped out almost all the entire human race.

"Thanks I guess?" Tony says confused.

I shrug and we join the others, they talk about time travel and I just sit out of it, thinking that is the worst idea ever.

I just watch what happens while Death sits next to me.

I end up taking a nap with my head in my arms on a table in front of me.

"Aww, she's so peaceful."

"Don't you dare wake her up." Death grumbles.

I ignore them and sleep for another 20 minutes.

I open my eyes to see Death laying across my lap, just dozing.

"You two are adorable together." Steve says to me amused as he walks past.

I just look at Steve annoyed.

But I let Death sleep since he's less of a prick than when he's awake.

I watch what they're doing and after a while they time travel while I stay here and then they come back a few seconds later with all the stones.

I watch them put them onto a gauntlet.

"Maybe I should wear the gauntlet." I say to them.

"Why?" Tony asks me.

"Because I'm immortal, I can withstand the power of the stones because I was one of their creators, I could have made new ones, but the other creators are dead, and they knew what to do, I was just there to test them out for them." I say to Tony and he nods.

"Fair point, we're gonna let you do it then." Tony says to me.

I move Death off my lap and he groans.

I walk over to Tony and he hands me the gauntlet.

I put it on and it forms around my hand while Death watches me.

"Just think of all the lost people and bring them back." Steve says to me and I nod.

I close my eyes and I remember every persons name that got killed by the stones, I snap my fingers and its quiet for a moment, but then Clints phone rings as does Olivia's.

I open my eyes again and just as the metal protection comes down, we're blasted by a space ship and Death covers me.

I look up at him and he smirks slightly.

I focus on the ship and its Thanos.

Me and Death head outside and Thanos looks me in the eye as I glare at him.

"Daughter of Hades." Thanos says to me.

I raise an eyebrow and I blast him with Death magic without hesitation. "Die." I say coldly and Death just stares at me shocked.

"You've changed." Death says to me.

"I just don't like him." I say and Death nods.

Thanos blocks it with his weapon and I roll my eyes a little.

I up the pressure and my hair starts to levitate as I glow half black, and Thanos is barely able to block it, I just continue to up the pressure, until Thanos moves out of the way and my magic hits his ship.

I stop my magic and I nearly faint because I never use that much power, like, ever, it takes too much energy.

Death keeps me upright. "You need to work on managing you energy." Death says to me.

"I'm good at it, trust me, I just thought it was necessary this time to sue that much power." I say to him.

Steve gets out here and fights him head on while I provide support.

And then, oh and then, the others get out here, but golden circles appear and I watch as everybody who was a fighter, come through those circles.

"Hey, Bella." Zagreus says as he slings an arm around my shoulders while Melinoe just rests her arm on my shoulder.

I huff and we watch Thanos with a careful eye, of course, I didn't think of Evil Nebula stealing the gauntlet from me.

"Huh, you know, that wasn't nice." I say as I pin her to the ground, but she manages to throw the gauntlet, somebody catches it and it just goes around the battlefield, passed to one person and then the next as everyone fights.

Nebula tries to wrestle out of my grip, but I just give her the cold stare I inherited from my father, and she stops resisting.

"Why do you always have to use that stare?" Zagreus asks me.

I shrug. "It works." I say and I manipulate the ground and I make vines that destroy Thanos's ship while Melinoe uses her nightmares on Thanos, distracting him, and Zagreus uses foliage to kill his goons.

"Well, you guys are useful for something after all." Thanos says to use with a smirk and I knock nebula out and I get up.

"Considering I haven't drawn a scythe yet, your pretty weak." I say to Thanos and he glares at me.

"Those are tough words for a little girl." Thanos says to me.

"Well I myself have been around since before the last time humanity was almost wiped out, which was thousands of years ago during the great flood when the gods went to war, all of them." I say to Thanos. "But, I've been around, for 32,000 or so years." I say to Thanos with a shrug.

"Holy shit." Olivia says as she passes me.

"Hey, language young lady." I say to her and she snorts.

I turn to see Death, dying by glass through his heart and my eyes widen slightly.

"Zagreus, take over." I say and he nods.

I pull Death down behind a rock and he stares at me.

I feel his actual life force fading, I scowl at the rock, thinking. "Ok, this is gonna hurt." I say to Death and I pull out the glass shard and he coughs up blood and his life force drains quicker.

I glare at the wound, but I put my life hand over his heart and I put my hand on his chest and I heal the wound as I focus on everything part of it.

It takes me a few minutes, but I heal him completely.

Death weakly brushes my cheek and I realize I was crying.

"Go win that fight." Death says to me as he manages to sit up against the rock.

I look at him and I feel his life force, slowly stabilizing. "Don't worry me." I say as I get up and Death smirks.

I jump over the rock and I call my scythes to my hand and I knocked Thanos' weapon out of his hand and grab the gauntlet as Thanos grabs my arm.

"I will fucking destroy your bloodline. You fucking bitch." I say to Thanos and I sink my nails into his arm, releasing fast pace death magic through his vains. "My Daddy is gonna have a lot of fun with you." I say to Thanos and his eyes widen as he watches himself get older while Tony steals the gauntlet.

"I am Inevitable." Thanos says to me and he throws me off him and snaps his fingers, but nothing happens.

I flip and land, sliding back next to Cap.

"And I, am Ironman." Tony says snapping his fingers and I watch Thanos and all our enemies dust away.

I check on Tony, and there is too much radio active power going through his body, twice as much as what goes through Carol and Bruce's veins.

Tony hands me the gauntlet weakly. "Thank you, for being my friend." He breaths out as Peter cries next to me.

I nod. "Thanks for being mine." I say to him and Pepper gets here and she nods for me to check on Death.

"Can't you do anything?" Peter asks me.

"If I try to revive him, the radio active power would kill him anyways, and I can't remove it." I say to Peter and he nods, looking crushed.

I head over to Death and he looks worse than before.

I kneel in front of him and he looks at me with almost vacant eyes.

I think about what I can do, and I look at Death. "We have to get to Apollo." I say to Death and he coughs.

"I can try." He mutters and I nod.

I wait until he vanishes and I teleport after him into Valhalla.

"Bella what happened?" Zeus asks me as he sees Death almost dead.

"Honestly, glass shard to the heart after being attacked by past Thanos, I didn't see how he got it though, but I did what I could to heal him, but he needs Apollo's help." I say to Zeus and he nods.

"Follow me." Zeus says and I pick up Death who leans on my shoulder and we get to a house, my house. "Apollo will be here soon." Zeus says to me.

I put Death on the couch and I wait next to him.

After a few minutes, Apollo bursts through the door and runs over to us.

"Figure out what happened, and heal him." I say to Apollo and he smirks.

"You like him." Apollo teases.

"Just do it, things could be catastrophic if he dies." I say to Apollo and he nods.

Apollo gets to work and I go to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

But Zeus confiscates it. "Excuse me, but you have darker bags under your eyes than the last time I saw you." Zeus says to me.

"But Grandpa,"

"Don't but Grandpa me, go sit down." He says to me.

I grumble quietly, but I go back to the living room.

"Can you sit down here and levitate the head with your legs?" Apollo asks me.

I comply and I rest my head on my fist.

"You have radioactive energy coming from you again, you were using the stones." Apollo says to me.

I snort and once Apollo finishes up with Death, he extracts the radioactive energy from me.

I feel Death get his life force back slowly, but its coming.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Ares." Apollo says to me and I nod.

"I'll teach him a lesson, later." I say and Apollo shakes his head.

"You and Death are immortal, Death was almost completely stripped of his immortality, and your reckless, you could actually die if you aren't careful." Apollo warns me and I hum quietly. "Get some rest first, I'll tell you more later." Apollo says getting up and I nod slightly.

I find my free hand is lightly scratching Death's head as I fall asleep.

I ignore Apollo's knowing look as he leaves.

I doze off for a while before I'm startled awake by a crash.

Death is already up, ready to fight.

I get up and I see Ares walking through my front door.

"Underworld, you two." Grandpa mutters behind our couch.

"Be careful." I mutter and the two of us teleport to the underworld.

Death looks dizzy as we head to my Father's house.

"Dad!" I call and Dad, Zagreus and Melinoe come towards us.

"What?" Dad asks worried.

"Ares." Death mutters and passes out and I barely catch him.

"Death was attacked during the battle against Thanos, by Ares, I don't know much, but his immortality was almost stripped away from him. And Ares just attacked my house in Valhalla while we were asleep, recovering." I say and Dad and Melinoe look pissed.

Death gets heavy, so Zagreus and I take him inside while Dad and Melinoe head to Valhalla.

"Get some more rest, Ares can't break in here, I'm going to go help Mom." Zagreus says to me and I nod.

I sit down next to the couch that Death is on and I end up passing out again.

After a while I get picked up and I open my eyes to see Uncle Poseidon and he looks worried as he grabs Death to.

"What's going on?" I mumble.

"Zeus and Hades told me to grab you two, Ares is getting out of control and wants both of you dead, the only place he can't go is in my domain." Poseidon mutters and I nod.

We get transported to Poseidons castle and into a room.

Uncle sets us down on a couch and then Aunt hurries in and takes care of us while Uncle orders people around.

"Come on you two, you need to bathe and change and get somewhere better to rest." Aunt says to us.

I hum and I push myself up.

She has someone start separate baths and I just head to one and I strip and get in.

I feel my muscles relaxing in the water and the blood washes off me as a lady washes my hair properly.

"Lady Bella, you need to take better care of yourself." She says to me and I just hum quietly.

Once my bath is done, I pull my self out and I dry off.

I get changed into a cornflower blue silk chiffon pleated evening gown with loose sleeves.

I blow dry my hair and its ust curly.

I head to where Auntie is and she looks at me and nods.

Death gets here in his normal outfit but clean.

Death stares at me as Auntie nods at my appearance.

"You and your mother are the only ones who can pull off that dress so well. Melinoe hates that dress with a firey passion." Auntie says to me amused.

"Do I have to wear this?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Your clothes are taking longer." Auntie says to me with a sweat drop.

I put on some flats that are provided and Auntie takes me and Death to the dining room to eat the first meal we've had in a while.

Death looks better than before and he doesn't look as flushed out.

I put the back of my hand on his forehead and his temperature is normal.

"Why did you?" Death asks confused as I pull my hand back.

"Ares almost stripped you entirely of your immortality and you haven't been looking to good since. You look better now though." I comment and Death smirks at me.

"Alright you two, eat up." Auntie says as servants bring our food in.

I eat it without hesitation, I feel so hungry.

Death follows in suite and once we're done, I'm sleepy again.

"I hate the drawbacks if using the infinity stones." I mutter as I put my head in my arms with a yawn.

"You were using the stones again? The last time almost killed you!" Auntie scolds me.

"The last time was to fix things, and I didn't really care." I say to her and she scolds me about how I need to be careful when using that much power again.

"Did Apollo extract the radioactive energy out of you?" Auntie asks me.

"Yeah, I did." Apollo says to me as he walks in.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Telling you exactly what happened when Ares attacked Death." Apollo says to me as he sits down.

He tells us the entire thing and I'm sitting here, thinking.

"Before you go attack him, gain you strength back, Zeus, Hades and Poseidon are having council with him." Apollo says to me.

I look at him unamused. "Like I was gonna do it now, I'm gonna wait until my father declares war on Ares and let things go, then I'll appear and cut off his head and stick it on a pole as I feed his body to Cerberus and Cece, then I'll use his skull as part of a hilt for a new sword I have I mind for Melinoe." I say and everyone shivers.

"Your just like your Mother." Auntie says to me and I shrug.

After a few days, I sense the war going down hill, so I call my scythes to my hands and I appear behind Ares, with my Death Scythe to his neck.

"I hate you so much." I say to him with a sweet smile.

"Finally." Melinoe says to me with a smirk.

I cut off Ares head as Mother nods approvingly.

I call Cerberus and Cece as I do exactly what I said I'd do.

"This is disgusting." Zagreus says to Mother.

"On the contrary, I find this pleasing." Mother says to him as my pets eat away at Ares body.

"She's just like you." Dad says to Mother with a smirk and she nods.

Once the war finishes, I stand next to Father as Zeus trials the two of us.

Death just smirks at me and I scowl at him.

After a year, me and Death were forcibly engaged to each other by the higher ups and I just roll my eyes as Death objects.

"Oh please, you weren't saying this last night." I say to Death with a smirk and his face turns red as I lean against the wall.

"What?" Everyone asks the two of us.

"He took me out to dinner." I say to them.

"It was just as partners!" Death objects.

"Still not what you said in bed this morning." I say as I look away with a smirk on my lips.

Death growls. "IT WAS JUST BREAKFAST!" Death yells.

"Still not what you said afterwards." I say to him.

Death's face turns a very bright red and we're excused. "Damn you." Death mutters as he holds my hand.

I shrug with a smirk.
-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

509K 32.6K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
487K 17.2K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
372K 12.9K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...