Konosuba: dragon's blessing i...

De draconicPhoenix456

Tsukiyo Drakon is your typical genius high school student that is always bored with this world. Until the day... Mai multe

Chapter 1: The day I died and reborn in a new world.
Chapter 2: The Town of Beginings.
Chapter 3: The start of something amazing.
Chapter 5: The battle between the dragon and the knight.
Chapter 6: the sun, the star, and the moon

Chapter 4: Meeting of new friends and old rival.

2.5K 49 9
De draconicPhoenix456

3rd person POV
Moments after both Tsukiyo and Hikari form their new party,the sound of a giant explosion occur form the far distance away, both of our hero turn and look at each other.

Tsukiyo: ok one that is one big explosion, and two that explosion seems to be about 50 meter east from here.

I say emphasizing the big in the explosion.

Tsukiyo (thought): but I do have to admit that my curiosity on who or what can cause that kind of explosion is starting to grow.

While I'm thinking about the explosion the [Miko] of the newly form party turn toward the direction of the explosion while returning back into her normal form.

Hikari: but if your hunch on the location of explosion is correct than it would have been in the plains.

When she finish saying that sentence, Tsukiyo's curiosity have finally got the best of him.

Tsukiyo: hey Hikari.

Hikari: yeah *she say as she turn to his direction*

Tsukiyo: wanna go explore the that plain.

Hikari: sure but it will take sometime to get there on foot.

Tsukiyo: I beg to differ, hold on.

With that Tsukiyo place his hand on Hikari's shoulder.

Hikari: wait wh-

But before hikari can even react Tsukiyo use Blink and in a instant the two teenager disappear in a black blur.

Line break
Moment after the two member of the new party disappear they reappear in the plains with a black blur. And instantly Hikari fell to the ground holding her stomach and Tsukiyo is crouching down comforting her. After half a minute Hikari is back on her feet.

Hikari: uh never do that again.

Tsukiyo: trust me it get better after the first couple of time teleporting. Oh and I can smell three magic signature over that hill.

With that Hikari and Tsukiyo start to walk over to the hills, when they got over the hill. The two of them sweat drop as the see a two girl being eaten by two giant toad while the guy is behind chase by two giant toad.

Tsukiyo: ok I got the toads on the guy you get the one eating the girls.

Hikari: on it.

With that Hikari pulls out a staff out of her backpack *somehow*

And Tsukiyo open his palm and both of them start to gather there magic.

Tsukiyo/Hikari: Chain Lighting/Icicle Spear.

Kazuma POV
Kazuma (thought): I, Kazuma Satou, am having, in my honest opinion, a rather poor day. But how could that be? The weather is perfect, the sun's shining, and the breeze blowing through the plains outside Axel isn't going too fast, nor too slow. In fact, this might be a nice spot for a picnic. On a day like today, what could possibly be wrong? Maybe it's the fact that I'm dirt poor. I mean, ever since I came to this world I've been living off barely anything, working multiple minimum wage jobs. Maybe it's the stupid "goddess" I'm stuck with in this world, but she's also my first companion. Or maybe it's the stupid Loli mage and her so called "ultimate magic" in my party.

Kazuma: Ahhhhh! Help! Someone, save meeeeeeeee!

Kazuma (thought): Or maybe it's the two ton toad that's currently hopping after me, in an attempt to make me a part of its digestive tract. Like how there doing the same thing to my two current companions.

???/???: Chain Lighting/Ice Spears.

And when the the two voice called at the same time my eyes grow to the sizes of dinner plate. The reason only a giant bolt of blue lighting hitting one of toads and then the lighting move to the other toad, electrocuting and killing both of the toads at the same time.

When I look at the direction of Aqua and Megumin my jaw instantly drop as. I see the two toads that was eating the two now have a giant icicles sticking out of both there stomach and a white hair beauty pulling trying to pull Megumin out of the toad's mouth.

Then I turn my head to direction to where the lighting came from. And to say I was shock was a understatement. There stand a male 5 foot 11 inches dress in a rather stylish black and sliver coat but what make me shock was the crimson red eyes.

Tsukiyo POV
After I kill the two giant toads I start to walk to the male which look like he's in shock. But then suddenly he turn to my direction and I finally got a good look at him. Which is the face of one Kazuma.

Kazuma: wait Tsukiyo-san?

Tsukiyo: who else's could I be Kazuma, and I take it that aqua is with you?

Before Kazuma can answer my question aqua suddenly appear next to Kazuma out of nowhere.

Aqua: oh Tsukiyo there you are, you should be thankful that I haven't smite you down for keeping a goddess waiting.

And then I just give aqua a deadpan stare.

Tsukiyo: yup same old annoying aqua-baka.

Aqua: who did you just call anno-

Kazuma: wait a second where a were you when you got transported here?

Tsukiyo: sorry Kazuma-san but that a story for another time.

Then someone clear there throat when I turn around I found Hikari.

Hikari: so Tsukiyo do you know these guys.

Tsukiyo: oh yeah let me introduce you t-

Aqua: well well you are lucky, for you are in the presence of the great water goddess Aqua-sama now bowed before me!

Hikari then gain a sweat drop on her head as she turn to me.

Hikari: is she always like that.

Tsukiyo: yeah pretty much

When i say those word aqua look at me with betrayal and my guts are telling me she gonna go into a rant. So I turn to Kazuma and mouth to start his introduction before aqua can start complaining. Evidently he seems to got message as he start his introduction.

Kazuma: Hi I'm Kazuma, *point to the girl with her face in the dirt wearing wizard clothes* the girl who's not moving is Meg-.

And when Kazuma say that the body of the girl start vibrate as if trying to say something so I blot her upright but she just fall back down. So I turn to Hikari for help.

Tsukiyo: hey Hikari do you know if she *point to the girl* ok.

Hikari: oh her she just have a cast of mana exhaustion.

And so I made a 'O' face and pull out one of 10 mana potion I keep on me for emergencies due to you know draconic wisdom, and help with feeding her the potion. And moments later she was back on her feet.

Girl: thanks for the potion.

Tsukiyo: your welcome.

Girl: and Kazuma let me introduce myself.

And with that Hikari ask the question I have in my head the entire time.

Hikari: so who are you?

When Hikari say this the girl strike a pose.

Girl: I am Megumin! My calling is that of an arch wizard, one who controls explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!

The now name Megumin say something that I can't help but got my attention.

Tsukiyo: wait a second Hikari did I ear just play tricks on me or did someone call explosion magic the ultimate magic?

Hikari raise a amuse eyebrow at my question but still nodded her head in confirmation. And so I did the only appropriate thing in this situation. So I let out a small snicker, then the snicker turn to a chuckle, then the small chuckle to a large chuckle, and on and on until I was holding my stomach and laughing like a mad man.

Kazuma: I don't get it, what the joke here.

After about 5 minutes of me laughing none stop, I finally got enough composer to answer the question without laughing like a mad man.

Tsukiyo: *huff huff* ok ok I'm under control, and to answer your question Kazuma exposition magic is garbage.

And with that say Megumin tries to lunge at me. Keyword try do to my, with my superior height and reach I was able to keep her at bay by using my right hand to keep her away.

Kazuma: what do mean when you say that explosion magic is trash, did you see the damage it created.

Tsukiyo: On the surface, explosion magic may seem amazing on the surface but after breaking down all of its flaws it pretty much unusable, I mean your not wrong when you say that explosion magic has a lot of destructive potentials, but the fact that amount of skill point need to learn it will take at like 25 levels to get the basic explosion magic, the mana cost for the spell is so great that the average [arch wizard] won't be able to use it for like two days, you can't use it in any form of confined space or literally any form of Civilization without killing everything, and plus the fact that the user can accidentally get other teammates killed because of the fact that the blast range is also quite large.

As I start to ramble off the many flaws of explosion magic Kazuma and Aqua can see where I'm coming from, Hikari nodded her head in agreement to my explanation of why I think explosion magic is garbage. And I can physically feel that that Megumin has stopped trying to maul my face in. So when I let her go she slump down on all four looking as if her spirit has been beaten bloody. But then she got back up and look at me.

Megumin: and who are you to the right to give critique to the ultimate magic.

Then both me and Hikari look at each other, and both of us gain a surprising look.

Tsukiyo: oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Tsukiyo Drakon class [spellblade].

Megumin: wait a second your *point to me* the so-called 'swordsman of the crimson demons' that everyone is speaking about.

Tsukiyo: huh so there already rumo-wait a minute why are they calling me a crimson demon I mean I don't even look mildly demonic.

Hikari: no, no I think they're referring to the crimson demon clan which is just a clan of humans that are born with high intelligence and have a strong affinity for magic. Generally, they are all expert mages. The Crimson Demon clan is known for their crimson red eyes... and their weird names.

I was about to comment on how my name is not weird but Hikari decides to jump in and cut me off before I can say anything.

Hikari: I guess I should introduce my shelf, I am Hikari Shiro and my class [miko].

Megumin: I did not think I would meet 'the vixens maiden' like this.

Hikari: wait since when did they start calling me that.

Tsukiyo: now you know why I was about to complain before you cut me off.

With that, the two of us start to argue about our strange nickname.

3rd POV
As Megumin watch Tsukiyo and Hikari argue with each other, Kazuma and aqua is off to the side talking about the two newcomers.

Kazuma: hey aqua do you know what the two-class they talk about.

Aqua: of course who do you think your thinking to, I'm the gre-

Kazuma: just tell me about there class.

Aqua: ok, ok sheesh the class [spellblade] is an advance job class that can be most simply described as a hybrid of the [master swordsman] and [arch wizard] class. And the other class is the [miko] class is a variation of the [arch priest] class that focuses more on buff, debuff, and Barrier over healing.

After aqua gives a quick description of what the two-class is Kazuma start to think. After a couple of minutes of thinking, he finally says.

Kazuma: I think we should ask them to join the party.

Aqua: that is the first great ideal you have the entire time we were here.

Kazuma: hey what do you mean by that you good for nothing goddess.

And do the two start to have there now regular daily argument with each other? And after about half an hour the two finally stop their argument and turn their attention to the three watchers or so they thought but they only spot Megumin there.

Kazuma: uh Megumin where are Tsukiyo-san and Hikari-san.

Megumin: oh those two they got bore of watching you two argue and decided to leave to turn in there quest like 10 minutes ago.

Flashback
As Kazuma and Aqua continue to argue with each other Tsukiyo and Hikari stop arguing a couple of minutes before now they just watching the two argue while sporting sweat drops.

Hikari: are they always like this.

Megumin: yeah pretty much.

Tsukiyo: well it good to meet all you guys but we have are guests to turn in so we gotta go now see you all later.

Hikari blink and her brain click. And then she gains a fit of anger on her face knowing what that means.

Hikari: Oh you are so not using that blink spell to get used there I prefer not to get a stomach ache from that.

Tsukiyo: *chuckle* relax I'm taking a much faster and customer friendly route.

With that, I graph Yamato and slash the air in front of me and the air tear opens revealing one of the back allies of axle's town back ally.

Tsukiyo: come on let go.

And so the two-party member than jump through the newly created portal. Leaving only Megumin left.

Flashback End
Megumin: and that pretty much what happened.

After Megumin finishes the story Kazuma looks as white as a ghost. And before anyone can ask why he fell to his knees and turn to the sky.

Kazuma: CURSE THIS DAM WORLD.

A few minutes before with Tsukiyo and Hikari
When the two-party member jump out of the portal they start to walk to the guildhall.

Hikari: so what was with the portal thing.

Tsukiyo: oh that is a skill that Yamato grants me called spacial rend it let me open a portal to anywhere that I can remember clearly.

Hikari: that a really convenient skill to have up your arsenal.

So the two talk about each other's magic/skills until they got to the front of the guild. When Tsukiyo opens the door to the guild he hears a familiar voice.

???: it been a long time Tsukiyo Drakon.

Tsukiyo turn his head to the direction of the voice at speeds so fast that it a miracle that he did not get a major case of whiplash.

And he narrows his eye.

Tsukiyo: yes it has been a long time Alex von Sonnenschein.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

69.8K 1.8K 51
Y/N L/N, a normal teen, dies and gets reincarnated, blah blah, you already know that. Adventure with Kazuma and the gang; experience great amounts of...
62.1K 1.4K 36
Y/N is a 17 year old high school student, who unfortunately met his hilarious yet awful death, but is given a second chance at life by a beautiful g...
26.3K 2.1K 88
Kazuma already has enough trouble looking after the "problem children" of Axel. A priest that causes more harm than good, a hot-headed mage that is o...
517K 10K 41
(Y/N) was a simple teen who lived on his own, loved playing video games, and was a shut-in neet. However, his dreams may just come true as he is stru...