The Long Lost Princesses [Kpo...

De QHMF_10

On March 01, 2002 at 12 in the midnight a princess was born in a palace... Queen Alice Manoban and King Edwar... Mai multe

///Characters\\\
//Part 1\\
// Part 2\\
//part 3\\
//Part 4\\
//Part 6\\
//Part 7\\
//Part 8\\
//Part 9\\
//Part 10\\
😔Pls.. Read😔
Pristin Disbandment
Not an Update again
Kim Hanbin Officially Leaves Ikon and YGE

//Part 5\\

260 5 1
De QHMF_10

~Continued~

Fake Name: Mo

Birth Name: Hirai MomoNationality: 

JapaneseBirthday: November 9, 2001

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Official Height: 167 cm (5'6″) / Approx. 

Real Height: 164 cm (5'4″)*

Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Stage Name: San

Birth Name: Minatozaki Sana 

Nationality: Japanese

Birthday: December 29, 2001

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Official Height: 168 cm (5'6″) / Approx. Real Height: 165 cm (5'5″)*

Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)

Blood Type: B

Stage name:Min

Birth Name: Myoui Mina

Nationality: Japanese-American

Birthday: March 24, 2001

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Official Height: 163 cm (5'4″) / Approx. Real Height: 163 cm (5'4″)*

Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Stage Name: Ayun 

Birth Name: Kim Da Hyun

Nationality: Korean

Birthday: May 28, 2002

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Official Height: 165 cm (5'5″) / Real Height: 158.6 cm (5'3″)

Weight: 48.9 kg (108 lbs)

Blood Type: O

Stage Name: Chae

Birth Name: Son Chae Young Nationality: Korean

Birthday: April 23, 2002

Zodiac Sign: TaurusOfficial 

Height: 163 cm (5'4″) / Real Height: 158.9 cm (5'3″)*

Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)

Blood Type: B

Fake Name: Zuyu 
Korean Name: Chou Tzu Yu 
Nationality: Taiwanese
Birthday: June 14, 2003
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Official Height: 170 cm (5'7″) / Approx. Real Height: 172 cm (5'8″)*
Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
Blood Type: A

After that I looked up and I spoke.

"So there are alot so Txt and treasure you guys are incharge of Twice, my members and Bts you guys are incharge of Got7 and 2ne1 unnie's and TOP oppa you are with me for the other gang." I added.

"We have 8 hours to train and 5 hours to prepare so after eating meet me at the shooting area." I added.

"Oh and maid unnie give me one fruit salad and vegetable salad with 10 water give it to me at the field." I added and headed towards my room by one of the maid lede me there.

When the maid open my room I walk in and smiled at my room.

and headed towards my closet.

and change into this.

and wore my rubber shoes.

And put my hair into this.

Then went to the field, when I got there it was so refreshing. Then do martial arts.

??? POV

"Hyung what do you mean we will be fighting with the most powerful gang who are they?" I asked.

"You dont know them here but this girl is the most powerful girl from their Entertainment." Our leader exclaimed and handed me a folder I opened it and then my eyes went big and became teary. (I knew you knew him after this)

"Her name is Jiyeon and her Thai name is Panpriya I guess this picture is the last thing I saw her she is the Maffia girl in their entertainment I dont really know heeer well because her identity is well hidden ffrom everyone no one ever took her pic without her mask on we need to prepare for the mission at 12:00." Our boss said and bowed to him then leave the room.

I headed towards my room and brust out crying 'Its been 7 years after I saw her I miss her so bad I wish I can hug her once.'

"Bamie you okay?" Someone knocked on my door and it opens revealing Jb hyung he run towards me and hugged me so I hugged back.

"Shhh you okay tell me why you crying?" Jb hyung asked.

"It is my childhood friend we have a mission we needed to fight with them I cant tell it you right now I know they will save us my childhood friend will save us." I added and teared.

"What do you mean Bam?" Jb hyung asked again.

"You'll know it sooner or later hyung." I said and he nodded and leave me alone.

Lisa's POV

Its already 12 in the afternoon i'm at the field until now drinking my water suddenly I heard a wood was cracked I stood up and saw a stick I took it and slowly headed towards bush, when I was close to that bush I prepared my stick and then jumped behind it then a horse sound is heard I scream and then my butt met the grass I looked up and saw a horse panicking I stood up and stretched my hand towards the horse to show it i'm friendly person and not to harm it.

"Hey hey buddy dont be afraid i'm friendly i'll not harm you." I added and slowly walk towards the horse when my hand landed to it's head it calms and I patted him and he enjoyed it.

"Are you lost buddy?" I asked and he shook his head 'do this horse understood me?'

"Are you an abandoned horse?" Again I asked and he answered it with its horse sound and I smiled.

"Then I should kept you is it okay for you?" I asked again and it answered again with his horse sound then when I looked at the buttom if he or she is a guy or girl and it was a girl so this is the horse.

Then a name came out of my head.

"I'll name you Sapphire." I exclaimed and she makes a horse sound again.

"Follow me." I added and I walked and she walked with me.

When we are infront of the door a maid came towards me.

"Hi their maid unnie can you take Sapphire at the horse house and fed her." I said and maid unnie nod and lead Sapphire to the barn and I entered the house and went towards the shooting room.

When I got there I saw the others then I told them wht to do and we begun.

~9:00 pm~

We are eating some vegetables and I just finished my food and I headed towards my room and took a bath.

After that I wore this.

And braid my hair into this.

Then pack my dagger, pistol, knives and more.

~10:30 pm~

I am just waiting for the others i'm at the living room while looking me and bambam's photo last last year.

Without me noticing a tear dropped from my eyes I wiped it and at the same time the others came down running like a kids I smiled and stood up.

"Kaja." I added and I walk outside the house and went to my sport motor well one of our driver drove my sport motor so yeah then the others went inside the van while TOP oppa, Haruto, Hyunsuk and Yoshinori are riding sport motor and we drove off. 

~11:45 pm~

We are now at the abandoned house where the Vice Lords are staying for a long time it is filled with guards outside so I put my ear piece on and signaled the others to wear their ear pieces and prepare all of their weapons and they followed.

"Are you guys prepared inside?" I asked the others inside the van using the ear piece to talk to them.

"Yes." They exclaimed.

"Bangtan, 2ne1 unnie's and Jennie unnie come now." I added and they came out and we went to the backyard and saw many enemies I signaled Jennie unnie to go and she went towards the enemies they got really attracted when I heard someone spoke.

"Do Jennie always do that?" V oppa asked and I nod I looked at him and saw him jealous so I chuckle.

"I think your jelly oppa." I added and I giggled.

"I'm not je---." V oppa was cutted when Jennie unnie spoke.

"Come on lets go." Jennie unnie said with her black suit.

"Woah you change fast." Suga oppa added and we went inside the  abandoned house.

"Master what will we do." I heard a familiar voice and I signaled them to stop and they stopped.

"If they come kill them." The Master added.

"We didnt planned yet." A girl voice said.

"We dont have time fuckers." The master shouted at them then I signaled them again to move again until I took my smoke grenade and the room was filled with smoke grenade and told them to wear their glasses for smoke and we wore it and told them to capture Got7 and Twice and tie them tightly while I told the others to come fast.

After 30 seconds they where here and the smoke faded and saw Got7 and Twice where tightly tied.

"The others go and fight i'll talk to this two gang." I exclaimed and they fighted while I walk towards them.

"Long time no see Lis." Someone spoke I looked who it was and saw Bambam at my back untied I quickly took my pistol and pointed at him.

"Woah chill Lis I'm not going to harm you." He added and he took a step forward then I took a step back he looks like this.

"Dont you dare come towards me." I said with mixed emotions I dont know if its Anger, Sadness, Happy, Proud or so on.

"Lis its me Bambam i'm not going to harm you trust me." He smiled.

"I dont know if i'll trust you again Bambam you told me you are going to buy ice cream that day but you are heading into the bridge you lied Bambam you lied." I spoke with anger and sadness inside of me a tear roll from my cheeks them saw Bambam was on the floor I looked up and saw Jungkook with full of anger and tied him tightly and Bambam groaned and Jungkook came towards me.

"You okay?" He asked and I slowly nod then I looked at where is the Master and saw him escaping I took my dagger and run as fast as I can then I jump and I throwed it to the masters direction and it hits it in his head I took my double pistol and shoot the enemies.

Bambam's POV

I didnt know that she is really good using does weapons The Vice lords master died and Lisa throw it in his head woah shee is really a maffia.

"Hey Bam are you not hurt by the words of Lisa earlier?" Jihyo noona said and I lowered my head.

"I'm hurt but its my fault being stupid." I added.

"Its okay I wish you two will be okay." Jb hyung said. 

"I wish." I sighed and looked at the others and saw all Vice lords members are knocked down I jaw dropped.

"Boys put Twice and Got7 in the van but check them first if they have weapons." Lisa said and the boys nod she looked at me and leave the boys came towards us but the guy who punched me earlier he helped me to stand up and look at my pockets and etc. to see if I have weapons.

"Are you somewhat Lisa's Boyfriend?" I asked suddenly.

"Why'd you ask?" He asked me.

"You punched me earlier to protect her are you two dating?" Ia sked seriously.

"No." He just exclaimed without hesitation.

"Lets go now and stop talking none senses."He said and dragged me outside and saw Lisa putting her helmet on and rode her sport motor.

"Hey what about our stuffs?" I asked.

"Just leave them alone if we get back you into your normal form we will buy you one dont worry we have more weapons back at Seoul." A girl said and got inside the van and then I entered a van and saw the others then we drove off.

~At the Lisa's house~

When we got their I was shocked and saw their house they parked the van infront of the door and the driver opened the van door and we walk out but the boys came and guard us then we walk inside the mansion and a maid came towards them.

"Ms. Maffia i'll lead you to a room." The maid said and they walk.

When we got their they put us in a room and Lisa came in with the others.

"One by one we are going to put you in your normal self." A girl said.

"We are in our normal self." Yugyeom added.

"Jinjja you guys are brain washed by the Vice lords." A boy said.

"We arent brain washed." Jihyo noona exclaimed.

"Prove it." Lisa said.

"I'll go first to prove you we are not brain washed." i said and explain it to them.

~Few hours later~

Lisa's POV

I was shocked they are not brain washed.

"You are not joking right." I asked tearing up.

"Lisa its true believe me I know I did a mistake but this time believe me and my friends." Bambam said I moved backwards and put my two hands at my mouth their are no words will escape at my mouth I feel bad for not believing him I am to harsh for not believing him once because I am thinking about the past I run to him and hug him.

"Sorry Bam for not believing you at the first place I was thinking at the past I dont want to it to be repeated." I said and cried.

"Shh its okay I know you hated be because of that incident but i'll never leave you alone this time." Bambam said and hugged me.

"He always talks about you alot he shares about your childhood life until you guys where separated, he always dreamed of you Lisa he often cry's and blame him for leaving you alone because he want to protect you, if he knew you where dead he will suffer he will never control his anger. He told us to be fake that we where brain washed so that the Vice Lords leader will know that we are totally brain washed." A boy said and looked at Bambam.

"Bam dont leave ever again." I spoke and he nod.

"Ahem stop cuddling our maknae is jelly." I heard Jin oppa said I looked at Jungkook with his eyes on Bambam he is somewhat angry.

"Yah! I'm not jealous hyung." Jungkook shouted and the girls giggled.

"Bro dont be so jealous i'm not stealing you girl she's all yours." Bambam said and I hit him hard in the chest and he groaned.

"That's for saying stupid words we are not even together." I said.

"Oh so your Jungkook." Bambam said and came towards him and shook his hands.

"Nice to meet you brother-in-law." Bambam said I run towards him and smack him hard.

"Aish are you done hitting me." He added.

"I'm older than you Bambam dont you know." I said and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry for being rude but I'm Choi Seung-hyun but call me TOP I am a member of Bigkings Gang and Golden Army Maffia Empire." TOP oppa said and the others introduced their selves, and lastly me.

"Hi i'm Lalisa Manoban known as Jiyeon or Maffia Jiyeon i'm a member of Blackpink and only girl at Golden Army Maffia Empire or GAME for short for you guys dont introduce we known you come  and follow us to show you rooms." I said and they followed me followed me.

When we got to their rooms they grouped their selves into six then got to their rooms then a maid came towards us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys its been a while so uhmmm I hope you enjoyed my book even though I have any errors if you noticed but forgive me...

So dont forget to follow me.

Vote...

And leave a comment....

Bye.....

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

427 48 11
Jennie Kim has decided to go on The Destiny Ocean Liner. A three-month-long cruise to explore the Caribbean and Europe with her best friend Park Chae...
962 26 11
Jennie is a perfect daughter and a perfect little sister and the pride of her family. Her life is happy she has it all, amazing best friends and her...
12.1K 390 16
Lalisa Manoban, the girls who everyone adores because of her attitude and personality. Park Jimin, the famous boy who is Lisa's childhood friends. H...
68.5K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...