Whiteloc

ThomasAinslie tarafından

Fen Rolec is a female Ust, a recent Kelumar majikian graduate, on a planet called Absynterra who had learned... Daha Fazla

PREFACE
1-Fletchison Marr
2-Immersion
3-Sesach Tomel
4-The Kelujun Medallion
5-Tasdia
6-The Raven
7-Berphatum
8-Kinnisadt
9-Emalf
10-Etep's
11-The Melas Kel
12-Maris
13-Tazir
14-Cisum
15-Home
16-Dymaphyr
17-Morph Entadias
18-My Maps of Known Kels
19-Eighsom
20-Tevlev's Tree
21-Joshua
22-Think On
23-Daomar
24-The Red Stone Experiment
25-Gringgould
26-The Tree Cisum
27-Swordspoint
28-Pyrum
29-Javassal
30-Eltraeyes
31-Kazilcati
32-Kysora
33-Heartbreak
35-Spring
36-Jorie
37-Tarkya
38-Annin
39-Chewy Bacon
40-Cetric Klynas
41-Sevlec And Addy
42-Kouloghe
43-The Birch Tree
44-A New Scarf
🎼Fen's Playlists 🎶

34-<Message>

28 1 2
ThomasAinslie tarafından

     Wizener–I am sending everything I have noted so far as I will enter the red stone shortly and, as you know, I cannot communicate from there. What I have added might be just for your eyes and those whom Kazilcati mentions. They will guide you. Ma has my notes also.

     Pyrum and Cetric have left for Ruar this morning firm in the knowledge of what Eighsom, Dymaphyr, Berphatum and myself believe what the land to the south, Kysora, really is. They all can explain it to you while I'm gone.

     Geeze, I've written it. Time will move in both worlds now when I reenter the red stone. Absynterra's life will go on with my absence until I find Joshua and the other half medallion. And even then, when I do, time may continue. I do not know how long my task will take but it has to get really dark here, Wizener, a darkness that Absynterra has never experienced. My heart with Daomar can explain that.

     Oh, I have to tell you that my flask has some majik of its own. It has added two more portraits to the back since you have last seen it. One with Gringgould, Daomar and her Horawk Eyarkader getting ready to leave the Tree, and one of Pyrum performing cisum with me–you would have sold a lot of buttons at Javassal, sorry.

     And now this morning, a portrait of my main two hearts was added to the top of the flask. The spout moved from the center to above the Tree scene so it had room for Dymaphyr and Berphatum's hug last night.

     I have all these hearts and more with me, even yours, Wizener. Your production skills will be put to good use.

     Until our eyes meet, remember the Legend.

Fen <Send>

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

571 93 32
Aurora Hart, a skilled but jaded 27-year-old CEO of a renowned gaming company, finds refuge in two things: creating immersive games and drinking in e...
1.5M 105K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
3.2K 1.6K 23
When Rin imagined meeting her mate she did not expect their first meeting to be of him wounded and kneeling in her father's throne room slowly dying...
658 149 46
Lettice Summers was used to a group of friends, decent test results, and a bully-free lifestyle. Was. Then she moved up to Secondary school. Now she...