I Am Black

Da RonnieKerry

My school isn't like every other highschool. It's horrors are tucked neatly inside the walls of the place, un... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Absolutely Crazy
Chapter 2 : Spaghetti
Chapter 3: What's Wrong with Being Confident ?
Chapter 4 : Wet cake
Chapter 5: Hot & Cold
Chapter 6: Blackish
Chapter 7: Stupid College Students
Chapter 8:Another day in hell
Chapter 9 : My Friends?
Chapter 10: Relax
Chapter 11: Real life shit
Chapter 12 : Loving his warmth
Chapter 13: Some Big Brother You Are
Chapter 14: The Dinner
Chapter 15 : Bullied
Chapter 16: Humiliated
chapter 18 : We Ditched Together
Chapter 17: I'll kill them
Chapter 19: I lost you.
Chapter 20 :shit just went down
Chapter 21 : Dirty little secrets.
Chapter 22: Ugly ones
Chapter 23 : His Feelings
Chapter 24 : Didn't I Warn You?
Chapter 25: Give Me Your Money
Chapter 26: I Got A Broken Nose
Chapter 27 : You Are Just Deceiving Yourself
Chapter 28 : The Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Hungry ☑️
Chapter 31 : Becca Dallas
Chapter 32:The last slice
Chapter 33: The Party Plan
Chapter 34: Confession Nîght
Chapter 35: Your Time Starts Now
Chapter 36: No Alcohol
Chapter 37: Tables Turn

Chapter 29: Surprise!

126 15 9
Da RonnieKerry

Monday.

This Monday I had one goal in mind, avoid Rachel. No Rachel no Abigail, no Abigail no Demons, no Demons no trouble. Easy peasy.

I hope.

I checked my time and found out my classes would be starting soon and walking 45 minutes to school was not an option. I set my lip in a thin line as I thought of what to do.

Quickly, I rushed into the bathroom. I could not go to school without bathing. It makes me self conscious.

Ten minutes later I threw a knitted cardigan over my head which contained multiple colors then I wore leggings with some runners.

Without much time to loose I scanned myself in the mirror.

My hair.

I scowled. What was I supposed to do with my bush of a hair? 30 more minutes to go. I took a comb and combed it out making it full and puffy. Then I ran downstairs and spotted Mordecai almost out of the house.

"Wait! Mordecai, Good Morning. Abeg take me to school. I'm almost... " I checked my watch " 29 minutes to go!"

"Morning, " muttered Mordecai "have you had breakfast? "

His American accent was fluent and strong as if he'd been here his whole life. I squinted my eyes but didn't say a thing. I would raise the issue some other time. Right now I had 28 minutes to go.

"No. I have not. But I can't. I'm almost late na. "

He didn't budge. This boy sef. He wants to start! He will make me late!

"Okay, okay, I will eat.... Later. Please naaah!! "

27 more minutes.

"Fine. Hop on" he muttered

I got to school. And I was late.

The insults couldn't stop flying out of my mouth. Of course I blamed him. I wouldn't blame myself. Since I was late for first period, I didn't bother heading to that class and risk the looks of disgust. I headed to the library to study a little, maybe get a few formulas in my rock hard head. After my study session I headed to my next class. I will not lie and tell you that I didn't get a few shoves here and there on that day, but I lived.

In my next class I sat near the window because I knew the class would be boring and if I needed to tune out it would be easy. I couldn't listen to the voice of Mr Connaway, the Australian teacher all day long, even if it was only forty minutes. But this class got surprisingly interesting.

"Be quiet everyone, " Mr Connaway's squeaky voice sounded. Honestly, to listen to him was tiring. "Settle down" he said. His narrow eyes glared at everyone before they relaxed and he started chatting happily.

"I have a surprise for you all!" He chirped and clasped his hands tightly in front of him.

Is the surprise about you being fired?

The man looked so harmless, with his thin and tiny structure but he was evil I tell you. Evil! How could one tiny man contain so much evil in his shinkele body?

"Now go on, guess" he urged us with a sweet smile. I narrowed my eyes at him then stopped paying attention just to look outside.

Nobody guessed.

He sighed, " you all are no fun, " he stomped his foot. And yes, this was a full grown man in his early forties. "The surprise is a test!" He said gleefully.

I almost broke my pen. A test?!

Everybody groaned. I mean everyone. Excerpt some petit French girl who was known as a nerd also known as a teachers pet, who wore huge round glasses and always kept her hair in pig tails. Of course she would be happy about a surprise test.

Freak.

I hadn't even bothered to read anything on this subject yet! My jaw dropped unknowingly. "Oh hush. Don't give me those faces. Tests are fun! Now that ten minutes of our time is gone I will hand the test sheets to you all now and I expect it to be done by the end of the class " he hummed as he handed out the sheets.

When he was done, he checked his watch and clasped his hands behind him. "Your time starts now" he said.

Great.

****
    I couldn't wait for the day to be over. It felt like time was dragging slowly just trying to torture me. It didn't help that I had bad feeling about my test. I shouldn't let my private life affect my studies but it was hard.

  Well, at least I missed Mrs Fingerwoods class.

"Hey, Hannah" someone called me. The voice sounded feminine, almost familiar but I didn't want to answer anybody who didn't sound like Jordan or Alexis... And Kenneth.

I marched on with my head low. "Wait!" The person called. I almost screamed at the person to stop calling me.

Wetin?! Person cannot live life peacefully again?

"Hey! Wait, stop!" The voice was defiantly familiar. I was going to kill who ever it was that was drawing attention to me. I gritted my teeth as I bumped into somebody. I muttered a little sorry but the person still gave me a dirty look. Too bad I was too busy to care.

I felt an arm on my shoulder and it tensed. I stopped walking and murmured a curse word. Ever so slowly, I turned my head to meet with the eyes of the girl responsible for my breakdowns.

"Hannah, " she breathed. What did she want? Hadn't she done enough? My stomach churned as if there were acid in it.

With a dead voice, I answered saying, "what do you want?"

"I'm sorry!" She spat out looking flustered. Her chest rose and fell. I looked around then back at her.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I know, you have every right to be mad. And I'm sorry. I didn't think before I did that and I now realize that..."

Tears welled up in my eyes. "You're sorry?" I choked, then I looked her dead in the eyes. " Belle,you have killed me. I'm dead, all because of you"

I wiped my nose then I let out a loud laughter. A laughter full of pain and regret. "Fuck you" I muttered then I brushed my shoulder with hers and walked back the way I came from.

I hated her.

I hate her so much.

I wished I had said more but I had nothing else to say to her. I only wished she died a painful death, no, I wished she'd live to suffer.

"Hannah, wait!" Didn't she get the message? My hands were shaking. I didn't want to talk to her. My breathing was hard. I was trying so hard to calm down but her stupid voice was messing with my head.

"Shut up" I muttered.

"Please, listen to me" she begged.

A hand landed softly on my shoulder. I turned around swiftly with a sneer on my face before I slapped her hands off. "I don't want to hear anything you have to say. Just keep it to yourself. You are a very stupid and inconsiderate person. Shey you are happy now? Do you know the damage you caused? Do you realize that what you did affected me? Do you? Do you?!" My voice was raising now.

"Hannah, I'm —"

"Stop saying you're sorry!" I screamed like a nut-case. I was going insane. The word 'sorry' was begging to drive me mad. "You're not sorry! You're an idiot if you think that I will forgive you easily and even if you didn't, you're an idiot anyway! I hate you. I. Hate. You" I poked my hand on her chest and I didn't realize I was crying till I had to wipe my eyes. "I don't even have what to say to you. You know what? I don't give a damn anymore. Shey you're happy? All of you will just be pushing somebody's buttons and you won't care how the person feels or reacts. If I'm dead, my blood will be on your head and your demon sisters from your witches coven"

When I said that, I didn't wait for her reply. I just stomped off. I was already late for my class but I went there anyway. The day had just barely begun and I had already been crying. I was a wimp.

When I entered the class, the teacher didn't let me go so easily. Just as I suspected, Amebo teachers everywhere. Maybe I should have just skipped this class.

"You're late." The teacher stated

"I know" I replied

Say you're sorry!

I kept shut and stared at the teacher, silently daring him to stress me. I would Just faint in his hands. I smirked inwardly at the thought.

He groaned, " don't let it happen again"

I gave him a tight lipped smile, not promising anything before I took a seat up front... Which I detested.

Honestly, I was surprised he didn't give me a headache because I was sure that the teacher wouldn't like my reaction.

               The bell rung and with that I dashed out of the class. The hall way filled up with people and noisy chatter. I was feeling suffocated, compressed, tight. I needed some air.

I made my way towards the rest room and barged in. I stepped in front of the rest room mirror, who I saw was a different person. Her hair was all over the place, so full and unruly. Her eyes deep and sunken, lips dry and chapped. Once upon a time her skin was a dark brown and glowing, now it seemed dead and dry.

It couldn't have been me.

Come to think of it, when was the last time I looked in the mirror?

The door opened and I was face to face with the head of The Demon Sisters. I couldn't possibly loath her more but I did. I despised her long, silky-looking brown hair. I hated how her skin seemed to glow in a nice tan while mine was a dull brown. She wore long leggings with a crop top. Her shape was magnificent. With semi fat-legs and little thighs, her body killed the outfit.

    My legs were average, almost skinny in fact.

We stood in silence. Neither of us spoke, but I looked at her straight in the eyes. A hideous smirk was plastered on her face. Why couldn't she smile like a normal human being?

Pin drop silence. That was what we were in, so I moved my legs to walk past her but she took that as her queue to speak. Halting me at my steps as I reached for the door.

"How are you doing?" Said Rachel.

Was that a joke or what? I would never admit it out loud but that question shook me to the core. Seeping a little fear in my mind. Why did she care?

I intended to ignore her but her mouth still kept moving. "You know we aren't done with you right?"

I bounced on my feet, and checked the time. Trying to show her that I didn't care what she had to say. But, like always she just couldn't take the hint.

"What?" Her boots clicked as she made her way towards me. "Cat got your tongue?"

She moved until she was right in front of my face. I was a pretty tall girl. Standing at 5'10,I was taller than her with maybe 3 to 4 inches. Her heels made her taller, so I wasn't towering over her. Oh, how I wish I could tower over her, then maybe I could intimidate her.

"What's the matter, Black? Are you scared? You should be though because I can ruin you with the snap of a finger"

      "Alright then. Do it. I have nothing more to loose" The boldness in my voice masked my exhaustion.

Her smirk still remained. I wish I could hose it off.

"Watch what you say to me because —"

"No, you watch what you say to me. I'm tired of you! Do your worst." I glared at her.

Even though the out come of what I said might be terrible, I still did not regret what I said. She should do her worst, I would take it and maybe someday I would have my revenge.

❤❤❤❤
Please Vote, Comment and Follow me to get recent updates on when and when not I shall update.

And I apologize for the wait. Wattpad is to blame. Because its really discouraging when you write and it wipes. Over and Over again.

Maybe I would have done it sooner, but I can't say much. All I can say is that I had been Emotional and sick through out last week. And I'm just getting myself back. And as a reward for you all I will update again sooner than expected.

Thank you, and God bless.

Follow me on IG @iamnaomikerry

Love,

Ronnie❤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.8K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...
155K 3.7K 17
I didn't choose to be bad. It just...happened. I tried to be good, but after a while it got boring. What can I say? I was born to be bad and there's...
18.1K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
53.5K 7.3K 39
"I dare you to kiss the girl on your right." The girl on the right. . . my sleep deprived mind made out sluggishly. Girl on the right, it repeated ag...