Yakeen - Trust (new Completed...

Autorstwa Sukorian

A romantic thriller between a marriage couple and a stranger. Can they stay together or will the stranger bre... Więcej

Prologue (✔️)
Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three (✔️)
Chapter four (✔️)
Chapter five (✔️)
Chapter six (✔️)
Chapter seven (✔️)
Chapter eight (✔️)
Chapter nine (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter twelve (✔️)
Chapter thirteen (✔️)
Chapter fourteen (✔️)
Chapter fifteen (✔️)
Chapter sixteen (✔️)
Chapter seventeen (✔️)
Epilogue (✔️)

Chapter eleven (✔️)

1.5K 139 63
Autorstwa Sukorian

Ragini looked at him, "you are taking me to a business event?"

Laksh nodded, "yes, you are my wife and therefore I'm taking you along with me."

Ragini lifted an eyebrow, "you checked my schedule?"

Laksh shrugs, "shit. You have to work, then I'm not going." He sat on the couch and Ragini shook her head, "no, I don't have to work. Wait I'm just going to change, please have a shower." She asked him as he was looking exhausted and tired.

Laksh pouts, "I'm not stinking, but okay." He teases her.

Laksh was under the shower, while Ragini changed her clothes.

Laksh comes out of the washroom, he shook his head looking at her dress, "no way, you look so boring."

Ragini looked at him, she couldn't take off her eyes from him. Hot!

Laksh went to the wardrobe, he checked something and gave her a shopper, "here, please wear this."

Ragini took the shopper from him, she looked into it, "do you think it will fit me?"

Laksh blinks at her, he comes closer with a mischievous smile, "I guess it will suit you more than you think." He hold her breast, Ragini widen her eyes, there was her thought, she was missing this possessive behaviour of him.

"Fine I'm changing. Wait here." Ragini pushes him, "I'm not going anywhere." But Ragini didn't let him see anything and Laksh had to left the room with a smirk.

Ragini comes out and Laksh was numb, he was looking at her with an open mouth. Ragini smiles, she moves to him and closed his mouth with her hand, "as a Doctor I can assure you that your jaw won't reach the ground. But as your wife I'm scared you might hurt your jaw or a fly will enter your mouth."

Laksh laughs, "haha! Sure!" He hold her hand and they locked the door.

Ragini was happy, she felt free and could breath her fear away. Ragini was resting her head on his shoulder, "where is this event?" She looked at him.

Laksh smiles, "it's a hotel. Come!" He opens the door of the car and Ragini sat on the passenger seat next to him.

Laksh sat on the driver seat, he drove to the venue.

Ragini and Laksh were welcomed like the other's. Ragini wasn't introduced by Laksh, she didn't like it and pouts. Stupid, I'm your wife you should tell them. Who knows what they think of me.

Ragini was standing there alone at a corner drinking wine. Laksh was talking to some business partners. Ragini was fuming there. At least ask me to dance or spend some time with me. I feel so lost here.

Laksh was looking for her, he saw her angry face. Oh no, she will definitely kill me if I ignore her any longer.

Laksh excuses himself, he went to Ragini and forwarded his hand, "a dance please?" He asked and she changed from angry to smile, she took his hand and he was holding her.

Ragini was happy, "finally you remembered me. Did you forgot that you are here with company?" She hits him and Laksh moans, "ouch!" He fakes the pain and she laughs, "you are too much. Overdramatising is in your veins."

Laksh looked at her, "what you mean? Are you comparing me with someone?"

Ragini nodded, "yes, to your father!" She kisses his cheek and Laksh smiles, "for what was this?"

Ragini places her hands around his neck, she comes closer and rested her head on his shoulder, her hot breath stroke his neck.

"You know, I like it to go out even if it's just a stupid venue." Ragini rubs her nose on his cheek.

Laksh felt weak, "okay. Good to know." He dances with her very close and made her feel goosebumps, she felt his hand on her back, he was slowly lowing it and hold her lower back, "Laksh?" Laksh smirks, "what?" He said in a husky way.

RagLak were dancing, she was so happy that she couldn't sort the feeling she was having, "Laksh, I'm coming okay?" She broke the dance and Laksh nodded, "yes, sure."

Ragini left the hall, she went to the restroom and bumped into someone, "sorry!" She said and left without looking at the one. Ragini was standing there in front of the mirror, she looked at herself. Ragini control you are moving too fast he isn't ready for a relationship not the way you want it. He is immature. Yes, always doing fun and then his naughtiness uff, well this is exactly what I like the most on him, his unexpected moves are always refreshing me. Ragini washes her face and adjusted herself.

Laksh was again talking to some partners, this time she didn't mind as he would have been bored waiting for her.

Ragini smiles, she was coming to him, when someone hold her hand, "a dance come on!" He said and Ragini looked at the man.

"Leave my hand!" She said and struggles to release herself from the tight grip of the man.

"I said I want to dance with you." He said in stern voice.

Ragini frowns, "so what!" She shouts, "I don't want to dance with you!" She shouts loud enough to gain the attention of everyone.

The man felt embarrassed, "how dare you to reject me. I said I want to dance with you, now come and dance."

Ragini slaps him, "do I look like your property or something!"

Laksh shocked and smiled at the same time. Oh this could have been me. But how dare he!

Ragini glares at him in anger, "don't you dare to touch me!" She warns the man, who tries to touch her again.

Laksh comes and holds the hand of the man, "sorry not so soft like hers, but strong enough to hold you back." Laksh punches him, all were looking at him.

"A no means No! And how dare you to touch her twice? She is my wife Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari!" He fought with the man.

Ragini was looking at him, she was shocked to see the anger in him and his eyes, "Laksh?!" She comes in front of him, "Stop! It's done!" She took his hand and left the venue with him.
_____

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.1K 1.6K 19
How unexpected incidents bring two old lovers back together..... Mature Affair Harsh language (Exclusive only RagLak)
26.9K 1.6K 12
RagLak were married with each other and got divorced. They will meet again as they both are business tycoons. The meeting will make them realise thei...
335K 6.9K 23
A village woman 21 years married a city man 30 years An arranged marriage with leads to a passionated love + 18 stuff will come Two strangers become...
316K 5.5K 17
Laksh is the man in Ragini's life the first and the last one. He is possessive about her and makes her his wife. She isn't that innocent as she too l...