Artist's Hands [Ereri/Riren F...

נכתב על ידי Raizossoup

Levi Ackerman, a man who has been in the modeling business since the age of fourteen, has grown tired of the... עוד

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Thank you for Reading!!!

Chapter Twenty-Two

95 2 0
נכתב על ידי Raizossoup

Levi's POV

Mikasa and I have been on the edge of our seats as we waited for Eren to come back, but at the same time there was an oppressive air around us. Ever since he left it felt as though our sense of security had gone along with him, and that's saying something about me. I'm supposed to care and protect my sister, and Eren now, from whatever may or may not happen. As for my health there were some instances when I would reject a memory as all of this was difficult to apprehend still. However that didn't mean I wasn't accepting them, if what Eren told us was true then I can't afford rejecting them as it would be fatal for me.

Mikasa was on her phone checking the schedule for when we could finally go back to work while I was trying to get a hold of Eren on mine. I haven't known him long, sure, but based off what Mikasa told me he always responds. Well now is a good a time to answer damn it! I slammed my phone onto the counter, not breaking it luckily, and brushed back my hair with my sweaty hands trying to calm myself down. I must've frightened my sister as she was looking over my direction from the island, so I stood up from leaning against the kitchen counter by the fridge and opened a cabinet for a glass. After I filled it with water I drank it like it was my last.

" Levi, I know what you're feeling right now. We're on the same boat, but I trust Eren will answer us and come back. I know he will."

" ... You're right, sorry about that. It's just this whole situation's got me on edge and I'm worried about you both."

" Playing the father figure now huh?"

" Don't you sass me now young lady, you're still under my roof so you'll behave like a lady should."

She stuck her tongue out at me and we both started laughing. I knew what she was doing and I had to thank her later. As we were messing around we heard the ding of the elevator. At first we looked back forth from each other to the elevator and then we jogged over to the mechanism, waiting for the doors to open. However the person inside wasn't the brunette we were waiting for, it was house cleaning. We looked at each other and we knew that it was going to be a while until Eren would come back to us.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

It was about 5:50 PM when Mikasa and I heard the dinging of the elevator again, and this time when we watched the doors open we saw Eren. Only he had blood on him, and I knew exactly what he did. I didn't want Mikasa to see him like this so I asked for her to go to her room on the top floor of this building. She did as she was instructed and the elevator doors shut. I looked directly at Eren and walked up to him.

" Just how did you manage to get past reception? They would've been on you if you've got blood on you."

I spoke, he was silent. I tried again.

" Why don't we get you washed up? I can get a bath ready for you." I spoke gently.

I carefully grabbed a hold of his hand and led him to the bathroom. He didn't try to decline as he simply allowed me to guide him to the tub without any signs of resisting.

I had Eren sit on the edge of the tub as I prepared it for him. I kept looking back and forth from what I was doing and back at Eren, and I had to wonder what was making him so quiet. Was it what he did to his other mother? If so then wouldn't that mean that he did still feel emotions like everyone else? I felt conflicted on how to feel about this, but before anything else I had to comfort Eren.

The bath tub was ready and I ended up helping him take his clothes off and into the tub, he would've slipped if I wasn't there. Something was seriously wrong here and I wanted to know what. As I began to lather the brunette with soap I decided to ask him.

" Eren I know something's wrong, I can see it on your face. You want to share?"

I got no response, however I did notice his shoulders were shaking, so I started to finish up in washing him.

We were in my room, Eren standing by my window that overlooked the sea, and we didn't say a word. I really wanted to know what was wrong with him but at the same time I don't want to pressure him into telling me, so I'd just have to wait until he chooses to open up about it. Though I was going to wait, Eren started to speak, and he started telling me about what happened.

" I did it Levi, and I kept telling myself that I had to, but I hated it.... She was as close of a mother I'd ever get and now she's gone too..." He took in a shuddered breath, " I don't know how many others I can kill without feeling the way I did, I just don't know..."

" Eren, look at me." I stood up and walked over to him and did so as well, only he didn't stop when he reached me.

He grabbed my hands and gently threw me onto my bed, him atop of me on all fours. I was about to speak up again but before I could I felt something fall onto my cheek. The substance was warm and I could feel it run down the side of my face. Eren looked into my eyes and I realized what had fallen onto my face, his tears. He was crying.

Unable to stand looking at him in this state, I brought my hands to the back of his head and back, drawing him towards me. I gently petted him and shushed him like a loving mother would, because right now, that's what he needed. And right now I'd fill that gap for him if it meant seeing his usual self.

" Eren, it's alright. It's alright. I'm right here."

" ... I know that, it's just that... The look on her face before... before I plunged the knife into her chest, and the sound of it... I never want you to hear it, not like I did..."

" What if I told you that I've already experienced what you're going through?"

" What?! How?!"

" Remember when I told you that I was keeping something from you? If you want I could tell you about it, after all, I now know that I can trust you."

" What are you saying?"

" I'm saying that I have a strong trust in you and I want you to trust me just as much as I do after I tell you my secret." I waited for any other retort but he remained silent so I proceeded into telling him, " When I told you about my childhood I left out an important detail, and it's part of why I freaked out when you told me that that interview got uploaded."

" You mean, the interview has something to do with it?"

" Yeah, and there're some very intelligent people out there and they could've easily figured it out and start babbling about it to others, so I tried to hush the company. Point is is that I too had to kill someone close to me. Mikasa doesn't remember as she was terrified and still young."

" I don't understand."

" Remember how I told you that her and I finally found a way to escape from him?"

" ! You...."

" You catch on quick, but yes." I gulped as even remembering the event was enough to make me shake, " I killed my uncle."

Eren's eyes were filled with what appeared to be happiness, but I had to wonder why.

" Levi, you're shaking... And our stories are the same, I killed my father to get away from him... and that's what I've never wanted to tell anyone, not even my closest childhood friend..." Eren shifted a bit and removed himself from my embrace, " I don't know if it's coincidence or fate but I do know that you haven't changed at all, Captain." He showed a sad smile and leaned in towards my ear, " However, I do know that whatever happens next is of my own volition, and I'm not going to regret making it at the end."

" You're easy to read you know, you damn brat." I huffed in a sarcastic tone and then brought my hand up to him, holding the back of his head and pulling him towards me, " But if you're going to do it then do it, because I love you Eren. So don't you forget that."

The teenager made our noses touch before he went in for the kiss. At first they started as light pecks but as we continued they became wild and of desperation. I wrapped my arms around him as the kiss kept getting more intense and eventually he started to unbutton my shirt, trailing kisses down my neck to my collarbone.

" ... Your body is just as sensitive as back then..."

" Sh-ut up.... it's embarr-assing..."

" Of course it is... sir...."

He then started trailing kisses down my chest and stomach, as he was doing so his hands were undoing my fly to my pants. I felt like my lungs were on fire as I couldn't suppress my voice from Eren's actions. Then all of a sudden he stopped what he was doing.

" Ha... ha... wha-... what are you doing?"

" You'll see, but where is Mikasa?"

" You didn't hear me? I sent her to her room on the top floor of this complex."

" Good, 'cause you're not going to be able to keep that voice in much longer..."

After he said that I felt a weird sensation from below. My back arched and just like he said I couldn't hold back my voice. I didn't know what he was doing but it felt so good yet weird at the same time.

" You always melt when I do this to you, like puddy in my hands."

" Ah! Haa~ Shut.... shut up...."

" Sure thing, since you seem to be enjoying yourself..."

When he got back to what he was doing I realized what it was he was doing. I could feel a lukewarm sensation inside of me, but just hearing the wet sounds and Eren's moaning was enough to make me reach the edge.

" Ah~ Er-en... I'm gonna.... ! Gah! What are you...!"

All of a sudden he switched from licking below to giving me a blowjob, increasing the intensity.

" Idiot... if you do that I'll... mmah!"

" Go ahead..."

He kept going and I couldn't hold out for much longer, and eventually I came. As I was regaining my breath I could hear him swallow what had gotten into his mouth and I could feel my face burn up with embarrassment.

" You look so cute with that blush... however this won't be enough for me to get my mind off of the recent events..."

" Don't ask for consent, I already gave you permission so you can what you want... damn brat." I whispered the last part but he came up to me and kissed my cheek.

" I know, so please bear with it for a little bit."

He positioned himself and started to push into me. At first I thought I was tearing apart but he went in slowly and kissed different parts of my body as to ease the tension.

" Ha! It's all in..." He said, " I love you Levi, so much."

" I love you too, Eren."

AN: Okay so since this story is gonna come to an end soon I'm going to focus on this until it's done and then go back to daily updates. So I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter!!!

To Be Continued...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

109K 2.8K 29
Completed! Six years ago, Carla Jaeger fell into a medical accident and was sent into a coma. With no money to pay her bills with, her son, Eren Jaeg...
7.5K 654 22
THIS IS A MODERN AU!!! Eren is a mess after his mothers death... He couldn't talk to the outside world. He locked himself in his room for months...
26.7K 890 44
-----------------------------------------------WARNING SMUT & RAPE---------------------------------------------------- ...
5.8K 290 22
Eren Jaeger had never been the type to be very social. Usually, he stuck to his room, his mother, and his friends. But nothing lasts forever... After...