Shy At First [peter parker...

De _otakhoe_

shyness. anxiety. new place. new people. let's see how this goes. Mai multe

Aurthor Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
*NOT AN UPDATE*
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
~Epilogue~
*SEQUEL*

Chapter 28

7.2K 221 206
De _otakhoe_

"what goes around comes around, i'm tasting my medicine now."
Medicine - Robinson
-
-
-
PETERS POV:

I turn around to be faced with the one and only Harry Osborn.

"What did you do with her! Where is she! If you hurt her-"

"woah, woah, woah, Parker that's where you're wrong. You see i would never hurt (y/n)... you're the one i want." Harry narrows his eyes at me.

"then why did you take her! you could have just taken me instead?!"

"you see Peter that's where you are wrong-" Harry snaps and i feel three sets of arms wrap around me.

"Hello?! Ned?!" i loudly whisper.

Static.

"here have a seat Parker."

I get thrown into a chair

"the first moment i laid my eyes on (y/n)...i knew, she was the girl i wanted, but then you were in the picture so i had to get rid of you somehow."

He looks me in the eyes and takes my mask off.

"i saw how suspicious you were at times and knew there was something up, so i followed your every move and come to find out- you're the Spider-Man."

"so i thought, 'if i take his girl, then that will leave me with (y/n) and it will bring me Spider-Man.' so why not kill two birds with one stone eh."

"plus...(y/n) would look pretty good next to me wouldn't you think."

"If you lay your hands on her, i swear-"

"what? you're going to kill me? well that means you may have to kill me soon, cause i plan on-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP HARRY! you're not going to get away with this."

Harry grinds his teeth. "Watch me."

he turns and walks away.

God, i hope (y/n) is okay.

YOUR POV:

Harry left the room. said he had some business to take care of.

i'm really worried about Peter. I would have appreciated it if he told me he was Spider-Man sooner, but i also understand why he kept it from me.

Harry walks in.

"You're coming with me. i have a little surprise for you." he flashes an evil smile.

"you know, i'm good right here."

"you're coming with me whether you like it or not."

i sigh.

"i said, i'm good right here." i look up at him and smile.

he comes up to me and pulls me up by the arm making me stand up.

"and i said you're coming whether you like or not."

i shake his arm off me. "don't you dare touch me again."

"or what are you going to do."

i stay silent. "touch me again and you'll find out."

this time he stays silent.

"that's what i thought."

he sends a guard in to put two new chains connecting my hands together and undos the other set. next he chains my feet.

you see usually i would be squirming around kicking them off me trying to escape at this moment, but there was another guard holding me at gun point so....not many choices.

they blindfold and gag me and walk me to what i presume is a room.

they sit me down in a chair and tie my legs to the legs of the chair. My left leg to the left left of the chair and my right leg to the right leg of the chair. they do the same with my hands.

they walk out and i feel my blindfold come off. i'm looking at Peter in a room in the same vote as i am. he is in his Spider-man suit, but he's unmasked.

Harry.

i try to tell his name but it's no use with the sock in my mouth. he probably doesn't see me anyways, if he had he would have reacted by now. probably one way glass.

i see Harry walk into the room with his dad by his side.

i hear static above me and i start to hear voices.

"so...Spider-man, why is it you're here." Harry's dad, Norman, says to Peter.

"you know exactly why i'm here Norman." Peter says gritting his teeth. "at any moment you're going to be screwed."

Norman laughs. "if this is your. little way of scaring me....it's not going to work."

Peter keeps a stern face.

"you are what, 15-16 year old kid, doubt there's much you can do."

"why do you say that? is it because your kid screws up everything he does?" Peter looks at Harry and pouts out his lip.

oh Peter. i mentally face palm.

Harry walks up to him and is rears back to punch him when Norman grabs the back of Harry's arm, "That's exactly what he wants Harry."

Harry slowly nods and backs up giving Peter the death stare.

"You work with Stark, isn't that right, Parker is it?"

"what does that have anything to do with
(y/n)."

"well...if you don't tell us what we want to know about Stark..." Harry flips a switch and i see Peter's mouth drop. "each shock will get worse."

"LET HER GO- please, i'm the one you want, shock me instead!"

"you see...it's not as much fun that way."

"you're a sick sick bastard."

"why thank you." Norman smiles. "now tell me Peter...ho exactly does he get his nanotechnology to work."

Peter looks at me with sad eyes and doesn't say anything. he simply shrugs.

a mild shock get sent through my body.

that wasn't that bad...

"what is the password to his computer."

"and how would i know that!" Peter resorts.

another shock goes through my body causing me to moan in pain.

"where does he keep his suits."

Peter looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"please don't make me do this-"

an evil grin appears on Norman's face.

"3...2...."

Peter stays silent and mouths "i'm sorry." i nod letting him know it's okay.

"...1"

another shock 20x worse than the first one gets sent through my body making me cry out in pain.

Norman holds it out for what feels like an eternity. Peter yelling for him to stop. i'm zoning in and and out and i hear a loud crash before my head drops.
-
-
-
(A/N) hmmmm i wonder what that could beeeeee.....any whoooo, i hope you enjoyed this chapter, sadly i think there is going to be one more chapter and then an epilogue :( but if you have nothing to read...(yes i know this will be the third time i say this, but trust me it's good) i recommend "Jealously" it's in my library on my profile ;)

i hope you all have an AMAZING day/night <33333

March 29, 2019

word count 1124

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

86K 1.4K 28
{peter parker} {spiderman} {tom holland} {2018-2019 era}
25.3K 475 78
𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴! 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺. 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈...
8.6K 178 24
Spider-Man has been having a tough time lately, with school and the Stark internship, how will this get better? How will it get worse? I don't own Ma...
5.9K 86 34
Being the new kid sucked. I mean whoever made it to be a thing that parents would ever decide to move to Queens all the way from Oregon during the mi...