Pistanthrophobia - swaggersou...

נכתב על ידי trippycrow

Pistanthrophobia - The fear of trusting people Swaggersouls, a 24 year old youtuber, whos... עוד

.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
NEW BOOK
.7
.8
.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4

2.6

3.8K 84 95
נכתב על ידי trippycrow

I woke up with my head laying on Eric's chest. My head wasn't hurting but I couldn't really remember last night. I ran my fingers through my knotted hair and sat up intaking the sunlight beaming through the room.

"Morning beautiful" Eric says with his sexy ass morning voice.

Every woman's weakness...

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead "morning" he pouts and I giggle "what?" - "you kissed my forehead not my lips" he mumbles and I roll my eyes and squish his cheeks together giving him a kiss on the lips.

He then grins from ear to ear like a child. I shake my head and get out of bed and stretch "do you remember last night?" I turn to look at him and he took a moment before responding "no I don't sorry" he shrugged and got up as well.

Well we can always see if Jay or Matt does.

We head out and already see the downstairs a complete mess. The tv was shattered, the couches were somehow stacked and Ryan was passed out on the top of it, the dining room chairs were broken and the wooden legs were placed down on the ground in the shape of a pentagram and for some reason there was dried blood on the ground.

I groaned and Eric chuckled behind me as we both made our way back downstairs. I grab ryans arm from the top of the couches and pull him down. "Owwww fuck why?" He grumbles as he picks himself off of the floor.

"What happened last night?" I ask and he brushes his skin off since he was only wearing underwear "hell if I know" he rubbed his head, probably a hangover. "Have you seen Mason?" he shook his head "nope haven't seen him since last night" he just walks past me and into the kitchen ignoring the monstrosity around him.

Sighing, I went in the kitchen as well seeing Matt wide awake with coffee, "Hey you two" Matt greets us with some coffee and Advil and I take it anyways to be sure I wouldn't get a headache of some sort.

I took a sip of coffee and put my head in my arms as I closed my eyes for a bit. I felt very tired and physically drained, why was today starting off so weird?

"dude you killed him!"

"I didn't you did!"

"Oh what are we gonna do now??I just got back from jail!"

"I know where to hide the body follow me"

I shot my head up causing people to look in my direction "we killed someone" I said and they looked at me weirdly before laughing "I'm being serious I remember... someone was taking about killing someone and hiding a body" I started to panic and Eric immediately started comforting me.

"You know what I haven't seen Jay, Mason, or Toby..." Matt tapped on his mug slightly and then we all dropped what we were holding, smashing mugs filled with coffee and silverware, running around the entire house trying to find Toby, Mason, or Jay. "Yeah guys there's blood here like dripping out the door" Matt says and I panicked even more.

What if something bad happened to Mason, I quickly opened the front door seeing Toby already there with Mason draped over his shoulder reaching for the door handle. "Where have you guys been?" I asked.

They both looked like shit, their clothes were torn and they were covered in dirt. Toby had some blood scattered across his body and Mason had more on him than Toby did. "I can't even answer your question." Toby looked exhausted while walking inside, he seen the couches were unavailable at the moment so he just slammed Mason on the ground.

Mason groaned in pain and Toby just laid down next to him.

"What happened to you guys?" Eric looks at them and Mason coughs while a cloud of dust exits his mouth all of our mouths drop "we don't know. All I remember is waking up next to Mason in the middle of the woods yet we had like sand and dust all over our body's so that was weird but Mason wouldn't wake up so I carried him here" Toby sighs in relief as he takes his shoes off.

Sand?

Middle of the woods?

What?

"Have you guys seen Jay?" Ryan helps them out by giving them some water and coffee and they both shake their head no "we don't even know where this blood come from" Toby chugs his water.

After the guys had a shower and we cleaned the place back up we all sat down again to figure out where Jay is. We had told Mason and Toby that I remembered someone saying they killed someone.

"Wait... do you think we..?" Mason looks over at Toby with wide eyes and Toby shakes his head violently "there's no way we killed someone" Toby was kind of freaking out "Jays no where to be seen and we ended up in the middle of the woods" Mason puts his head in his hands and basically has a mental break down.

We all go silent till Mason shrieks "GUYS I REMEMBERED SOMETHING" he shoots up and grabs the nearest pants he could find and slips them on "what!?" We all jump up "Toby and I were in a desert I think. It wasn't the woods I don't know how we got there but we were at the desert" he says running out the door and we run after him.

"What fucking desert?!" I scream but he kept running.

We ran for like 15 minutes before we see one of our cars parked at the side of a beach.

"A desert Mason really?" Eric folds his arms across his chest "shut up cunt" Mason pouts "well we need to look for Jay" we headed to the beach and started asking around if anyone has seen a weird dude that looks Mexican but isn't.

Many people gave us weird looks but a lot of people said no.

"Hey guys..." Matt calls us over and we see a shovel laying in the sand with some blood on it along with some in the sand.

Mason started heavily breathing and Toby was running his hands through his hair "there's no way... there's no way we killed Jay" Mason was shaking violently and I covered my mouth trying not to cry.

There was only one way to see...

Ryan grabbed the shovel and started digging. We all sat there while Ryan dug, Mason was having a panic attack while Toby was ripping his vape every 1 millisecond. Then he hit something hard. All of our hearts dropped.

We quickly brushed the sand off and got up taking a step back.

"What... the fuck..." Mason took a shaking breathe out as we stared down at the lifeless body.

I turned to Toby and Mason "y'all killed an Emu?!" I looked back down at the dead bird.

Killing Emus are illegal in Australia, just harming them will get you in trouble.

"Wait if this is just a bird then where's Jay?" Matt asked and we quickly put the sand back over the dead Emu and picked the shovel up going over to the car. We first checked for Jay but he wasn't in there so we got in our car that Mason and Toby left over night and went back home.

We tried calling his phone but it went straight to voicemail.

When we pulled in the driveway the sun was going down and we all got worried. I opened the front door and Jay was right there in the living room setting up a new tv.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" I screamed at him and he jumped almost breaking that Tv. "What do you guys mean I've been here the whole time" he said "I've even been following you guys around and tried talking to you but y'all ignored me!" He exclaimed and we looked at each other confused.

-earlier-

For some reason there was dried blood on the ground.

"Hey guys. Rough night?" Jay comes out of his room seeing Max and Swagger looking their worst. Max groaned and Eric chuckled as they walked past Jay, "uh? Okay? Good morning to you guys too?" He just shrugged and walked downstairs with them.

~

"You know what I haven't seen Jay, Mason, or Toby..." Matt tapped on his mug slightly and then everyone dropped they what were holding, smashing mugs filled with coffee and silverware. Jay was left alone and confused in the kitchen.

"Guys I'm right here..." he mumbles while sipping his coffee.

~

"Have you guys seen Jay?" Ryan helps the guys out by giving them some water and coffee and they both shake their head no "we don't even know where this blood come from" Toby chugs his water "IM RIGHT HERE!" Jay basically screams.

-end-

"Huh... sorry dude we didn't even notice you" Eric chuckled nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

Jay rolled his eyes and plugged the tv in "big tv when did you get it?" Ryan walks over to it examining it. He wasn't wrong it was big. "When you guys left me to go look for me" he glared at all of us. "You're not gonna let that go are you?" Toby Asia and Jay shook his head.

We all just sat down together as it was already night outside and we all sighed in relief that the chaos is over.

"Are we gonna talk about the dead Emu?" Matt asks and we shake our heads "dead Emu?" Jay asks and I place my finger over his lips "shhh just watch the show" I had changed the subject feeling my eyes get heavy on me and Eric places his hand on my thigh laying his head on my shoulder.

Until I remembered what happened last night, the memories flooded back to him undressing me and...

I look at him as my face started to get red, he lifted his head to meet my eyes. He was confused at first then he smirked "you remember don't you" he grinned from ear to ear and I just focused back at the tv.

"You loved it" he whispers in my ear and lays his head back down on my shoulders.

I remember that I did...

I know I did....

———————————
THE CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS NOW HERE.

So many twists and turns it took a while to write but ;) she's hereeee

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

96.2K 1.7K 20
[completed] in which McCreamy's little sister has a little thing for Zuckles. This book is awful you have been warned cover by @M_F_Tassotto
18.6K 918 35
The infamous SwaggerSouls has a sister, as he does in many fan fictions(pointed out by Swag himself). This is the story of how she falls for one of h...
864 13 17
YYYOOO, it's time for some gay shit about Fitz and Swaggersouls if u don't know who they are just look them up on YouTube, they are to HILARIOUS You...
8.8K 306 15
TEMPORARY TITLE!!! Swagger has the disease, the Hanahaki Disease. The male he has fallen in love with doesn't show any feelings back towards him. Onl...