Dragon Masters ~Book 2 of Dra...

Od SweetDeevil

Based 3 years after the first book, Jadeena and her friends have been traveling the viking world making incre... Více

Chapter 1 Finally back home
Chapter 2 Problems Already?
Chapter 3 Why doesn't anyone trust me?
Chapter 4 Looks like I really am on my own
Chapter 5 Daggers and Alvin
Chapter 6 Injuries
Chapter 7 Life without Jade
Chapter 8 Weak and Helpless
Chapter 9 The story
Chapter 10 Welcome Back
Chapter 11 What is She?
Chapter 12 The truth all Comes out
Chapter 14 Missing Vol 1
Chapter 15 A new Evil has Risen
Chapter 16 Missing vol 2
Chapter 17 Back home
Chapter 18 Recovery
Chapter 19 Stable Injuries
Chapter 20 Side effects
Chapter 21 What really happened?
Chapter 22 Finding Answers
Chapter 23 losing hope
Chapter 24 Finally Answers
Chapter 25 Secrets
Chapter 26 Confession
Chapter 27 Friend Time
Chapter 28 Stolen
Chapter 29 Saving my best friend
Chapter 30 It's Now up to Fate
A//N PLEASE READ!!!

Chapter 13 Childhood friends

52 3 2
Od SweetDeevil

Katelyn

The last for days have been very quiet, Jade has been very distant from the group and has been spending a lot more time with Hiccup.

My head shot up from my desk when I heard knocking at my bedroom door, I was jotting something down in my dragon journal.

I stood up and opened the door.

“Jade, what are you doing here stranger?” I smiled before hugging her.

“You might want to see this” She said before rushing back down the stairs with me not far behind.

We ran out my house and towards town center and saw Cam and another boy who looked very familiar but I couldn’t quite put my finger on who he was.

“Cam, your back” I said.

I rushed up to him and gave him a massive hug. The rest of the girls and I always give Cam hugs since we’ve known him forever.

“Hey Katie, you’ve cut your hair I see”

(A/N: If you remember from the first chapter I said that Katelyn had cut her hair, so that’s if any of you were wondering. Anyway back to the story ;D)

“Yeah, I thought I could use a change” I replied pulling away

“Looks good” Cam commented

“Thanks”

I stepped back from Cam as he walked up to Jade and gave her a kiss, on the lips

The rest of us wolf-whistled.

They pulled away and hugged.

“Maybe you two should catch up and update Cam on what’s been happening this last month or so” Lisa said referring to the whole dragon thing.

Jade nodded before the two of them walked off. We knew that Cam would except Jade know matter who she was or what she was.

I turned towards Cams’s friend and greeted him with a smile that he returned.

“You have no idea who I am do you?” He smirked and I shook my head.

“No I don’t but you do look familiar” I replied walking up to him.

“Cobi! I’ll be right back Jade wants to show me something!” Cam yelled at us.

I then completely blacked out.

I looked at my best friend as we ran down the pier to get back to town.

“I won’t let you beat me” He said as he sprinted harder.

“We’ll see Cobi” I yelled as I ran faster as well

We ran just short of the pier and turned to run towards the cliffs.

I suddenly tripped and fell forward, taking Cobi with me.

We fell onto the grass, I was on top on Cobi chest since he had somehow managed to turn himself over onto his back just before we fell.

“Very funny Ms, Bishop” Cobi said as I rolled off him and onto the soft grass

“I tripped” I said.

💜💜💜💜

(Later that year…)

“Katelyn I need to talk to you” Cobi said running towards me, he didn’t look happy either.

“What’s happened?” I asked

“I’m leaving” He said

Those words literally broke my heart, He was the only friend who had stuck by me since I was little, apart from Lisa and Shannon of course. (The girls are 9 and 10 here so they haven’t met Jade yet)

I snapped back into consciousness and realised I was looking at my childhood best friend.

“Cobi?” I said in shock

He nodded before pulling me in for a hug.

“I can’t believe it” I sighed and felt him chuckled as my head lay on his chest.

“I couldn’t either when I first saw you, you’ve changed so much” He said.

I finally pulled away and Cobi was over at the others. He walked over to them and hugged the both of them.

I couldn’t really hear what he was saying to them because they

“How old are all of you?” I finally was able to hear him ask.

“Me and Katelyn are 17 while Shannon and Jade are 18” Lisa answered.

“Hey have you guys seen Jade?” I heard Hiccup’s voice from behind me.

I turned to face him.

“She’s gone off with Cam, and don’t interfere she’ll need some space” I replied.

“Wait Cam’s back?” He asked.

We all nodded.

I still wondered how Cam going to take the dragon thing though.

💜💜💜💜

Jadeena

I led Cam off to the cliffs and turned to face him.

“Ok when I show you what I’m about to show you, just promise you wouldn’t freak out” I said worriedly.

He nodded confused

I had been practising how to go from dragon to human and human to dragon freely and got the hang of it in no time but I still turned when I was stress so I had to keep my stress levels under control.

“I completely understand if you don’t want to be my boyfriend anymore after I show you” I said hoping that wasn’t going to happen.

“Don’t say that” Cam said to me taking both my hands in his.

I got my hands free off his grip and took a few steps back before turning.

When I looked at up at him as a dragon his face went from shock to happiness in about half a second.

“You’re a dragon?” He asked and I nodded.

“Why would I break up with you over that?, I still love you all the same” He said walking up to me and taking my head in his hands.

He let my head go and I turned back, hearing and feeling the horrible crack as my human form cracked back into place.

I looked back up at my boyfriend and smiled that he accepted what I was.

He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

“Thank you” I said and placed my head on his chest.

“I love you for who you are not what you are” I heard his chest vibrate as he said this.

He kissed the top of my head before pulling away.

“But you do realise that you are dating a half-dragon don’t you?” I asked

“And I don’t care, I still see you as my girlfriend” He said before pecking me on the lips.

“I was so scared that you wouldn’t see me as me anymore I thought you would see me as one of them” I said placing my head back on his chest.

“I could and never will see you as one of them,yes you can turn into a dragon but you are still you and that’s how I see it and if I didn’t then I am not doing my job as a boyfriend” He explained.

“Thank you”

“Come on, let’s go sit down” He said placing and hand around my waist and leading me into the forest.

We walked into the forest and climbed up one of the trees. We both sat On one of strong branches, I was leant against Cam’s shoulder while one of his arms were placed around my shoulders.

Cam started playing with my hair after seeing how long it has gotten over the past 3 years.

“Your hair has gotten long” He commented, making me smile.

“I know, I don’t know what happened to it last year it just started growing really long” I explained

He nodded and kissed my forehead, man there seems to be lots of kisses going on today, although we haven’t seen each other for about 3 years.

“So do the girls know about this whole dragon thing?” Cam asked as he intertwined our fingers.

“Yeah they found out the same time I did”

“Does your brother know?”

“Yeah he found out too, although he wasn’t supposed to” I replied closing my eyes.

“You tired?” He asked me and I nodded.

It was just about sunset and I had been having bad sleeping patterns lately so I was now exhausted.

“Come I’ll take you home then go to the blacksmith” He said helping me off the branch and down the tree.

“No I’ll come with you” I said and he looked at me.

“You sure? You look really tired”

“Yeah I’ll be fine, come on” I said jumping onto the floor.

He jumped down and we walked to the blacksmith.

💜💜💜💜

At twilight..

Katelyn

I went to the blacksmith after breaking the string on my bow while training.

I walked in and saw to cutest thing ever, Jade and Cam curled u0p in the corner of the blacksmith asleep.

I walked over and saw Jade was curled right up next to Cam with one of her hands laid over his chest as if she was pointing to something. Cam looked as though he was showing her something he had wrote in his journal because his journal was in his hand and it was tilted up towards Jade.

I smiled, placed my bow on the benched and left, not wanting to wake them up.

I decided to stop off at Lisa’s house and talk to her about where Jade was since she was her ‘sister’.

I knocked on the door and Lisa’s mom opened it.

“Hi Katelyn come in” I came in, Lisa and her father came down the stairs and saw Jade wasn’t with me.

“Where’s Jade?” He asked me and I smiled.

“She’s with Cam in the blacksmith fast asleep, they both looked exhausted and with Jade curled up to him like a tired little kitten there was really no reason to wake them” I explained and Lisa’s family smiled at me.

“I thought I should just let you know and get going because my mother and father are going to wonder where I’ve been?” I said and they nodded.

I smiled and left the house.

Jade was so lucky to have a boyfriend and he looked after her too. It also looks like he took the whole dragon thing good as well

💜💜💜💜

HELP!!! guys I’m running out of Idea’s please inbox me idea’s because my imagination is starting to play dead. I’ll try and include all of them in the story somewhere and give credit to you.

Thank guys

Luv ya

Tia 💕💕💕

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

97.6K 2K 50
YN Haddock is the younger sister Hiccup by 2 years. Unlike her brother YN is aggressive. She and her brother share Compassion, adventure, and a love...
306 5 3
Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you did something differently? How different things would have ended up for you if you changed...
1K 57 12
Following a young woman (Y/n) who fled from her home village at a very young age, winding up on a remote island away from most civilization. Where sh...
145K 3.9K 13
(This story takes place in the first movie, also Astrid is gender-bent into Arrow.) You were always the outcast of the village. You never talked to a...