Ettore | ✔️

De Igguamas

Tired of the same formula used in the werewolf books here on Wattpad? Look no further! Ettore is written with... Mai multe

𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
Background
Character Names & Setting, Etc.
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐 | 𝑰
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐 | 𝑰𝑰
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 | ⚠️
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 | 𝑰
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 | 𝑰𝑰
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
The Ones They Loathe

𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

10.9K 445 9
De Igguamas

╔══════════════╗

𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔

╚══════════════╝

The moment Vindicatio had awoken he was on his feet and making his way through the forest yet again. It didn't take long for a group of wolves varying in different shades ranging from tawny to russet-red to surround him. Their lips were curled back and hackles were standing on end. 

Wild Wolves

But they weren't the plateau ones that showed up that day Ettore had been captured. They were forest dwellers. He took a step forward receiving a chorus of low warning growls. He felt tempted to shift into his beastly form to give them a real scare. But he couldn't help but wonder if it could be more like Salvatore's and be more wolf-like and a quadruped again. He closed his eyes picturing it. The shift cracked his spin hurling him to the ground. Was this how it had been like for Ettore the first time he took on Vindicatio's wolf form? The other wolves took a step back, their blue eyes watching closely as Vindicatio's bones snapped and readjusted as a familiar coat of grays, blacks, tawny, and russety ears were pulled back against his skull as he stood up on his four legs, tail swishing slightly in a teasing manner. 

This form felt the most natural to him, the second being the beast as it was still mostly wolf, the most foreign was his human form. The other wolves closed in, snapping their jaws at him as he turned around in a circle. Vindicatio lurched forward at the largest one snapping his jaws harshly. 

The largest of the group dwarfed in size compared to Vindicatio. He leaped forward eyes trained on Vindicatio's throat. Vindicatio effortlessly swatted him to the ground with one of his massive paws. The wolf got back up shaking loose foliage and green moss from his white and tan pelt. Vindicatio lunged with unfathomable speed, pinning the tan wolf under his heavy body, his breath fanning against his throat. The tan wolf craned his neck, a sign of submission. Vindicatio stepped off not taking his eyes off the tan wolf and his silent comrades who still stood in a circle.

The tan wolf shifted into a human form, he was a man around the same age as Vindicatio. His face held a scar that ran from his left temple, across the bridge of his nose and disappeared under the right side of his jaw. Two other scars were running parallel to it but they started on his left and right cheekbones. It was undoubtedly from battle -- clawed by another wolf. His long, black hair was braided down his back, a hawk feather tied at the bottom.

"Reveal yourself," was all he said as he crossed his arms over his chest, not concerned at all with the concept of modesty.

Vindicatio felt himself take on his human form seconds later, he wasn't in the mood for further conflict. He had enough on his plate already.

"Who are you?" The man asked, his fellow pack mates stepping in closer. Vindicatio rolled his eyes. If they thought he was intimidated, they were dead wrong.

"I think you should be concerned as to what I am, and not so much as to who I am," Vindicatio's chest rumbled with a growl as one wolf stepped too close. "But I suppose I could humor your question with one of my own. Who are you?"

"Chaska. Warrior of the Overcast Pack. What are you doing on our pack land?"

"I'm just passing through. Trying to find my way back," Vindicatio watched as speckled wolf shifted into a lithe woman, she had almond-shaped, honey-colored eyes and long black hair just like Chaska. But unlike his, her hair was left to drape down to her lower back in loose curls.

"Maybe we can help--,"

"Odessa, "Chaska said in warning, letting out a growl as Odessa took a tentative step towards Vindicatio, the power radiating off of him was intimidating.

"Chaska." She returned in the same tone, "it's the right thing to do. Besides, the sooner we help him leave the sooner he'll be off pack land." Chaska grumbled incoherently under his breath not wanting to admit she had a point. "We can bring Talise and Moki with us." A russet-colored wolf along with a sandy colored wolf lifted their heads at the mentioning of their names.

"Fine." Was all Chaska said as he glowered at Vindicatio.

"I apologize on my brother's behalf, ever since he got his warrior position he thinks he's at the top of the totem pole. Now, where are you headed?" Odessa questioned as she peered up at Vindicatio.

"There's a wolf sanctuary. There's something important to me there."

"You're a Domestic?" Chaska butted in, spitting out the word domestic with disgust.

"Far from it," Vindicatio's eyes flashed a bright gold forcing Chaska to lower his gaze.

"It doesn't matter anyway. We know where it is, don't we, Chaska?" Odessa stated, her narrowed gaze landing on her brother expectantly.

"The general area, yeah. It's pretty far from here. Let's get a move on now!" And with that Chaska shifted back into his wolf and took off, followed by Talise and Moki. Odessa took a few steps forward as the tips of Talise and Moki's tails disappeared over the side of a small hill. She paused before peering over her shoulder.

"You coming?"

Vindicatio willed himself to return to his wolf form once again walking past Odessa. He felt her hand run over his spine, whipping around he found her speckled tan and white wolf with a look of amusement on her face. She broke out into a run, rushing past Vindicatio and down the hill shortly catching up with the others her tail swishing excitedly as they jumped around awaiting Vinidicatio's presence.

He lifted his head and bound down the hill shortly catching up with them, not at all winded from his light jogging pace. Talise and Moki eyed him warily as Chaska barked out and turned his head west before taking off again everyone following behind him. Vindicatio kept a few paces behind them because he could tell that they were on edge with him being too close, he wasn't an absolute animal. They were helping him after all, even if Chaska rubbed him the wrong way.

They ran across clearings, weaved between trees, jumped over fallen logs, scaled hillsides, and crossed a few small streams before the silver moon broke out through the cloudy sky overhead.

Chaska shifted first, digging around in a tree before pulling out some articles of clothing. He tossed them out to everyone and slipped on a pair of shorts of his own. The others soon followed, Moki stepped out first. He was a tall young man with an athletic build and unruly brown hair that stuck up in all directions. Soon after Talise joined, she was tall as well, she had the build of a pack hunter and her dark red hair was chopped into a bob. Vindicatio watched as the last member of the group, Odessa, joined them, running her fingers through her hair before twisting it into a bun and jabbing a stick through it to hold it in place. They were all dressed in minimal and plain clothing that looked as though it had seen better days.

Vindicatio looked at the worn-out olive green khaki shorts on the ground next to him. They made him think of the clothes that crazy old woman and Syretia had provided Ettore with. He closed his eyes for a moment before deciding to shift and push his emotions aside. One step at a time.

He slipped his long legs into the slightly over-sized shorts that were even loose for his muscular build. The group was gathered around a small fire chatting amongst themselves, breaking out into laughter occasionally. It didn't bother Vindicatio, he figured he wouldn't understand what they were talking about anyway. He stepped through the shrubbery and walked along the moss-covered forest floor until the bottom of his feet met the cold gray slate that led to the cave that they were all going to sleep in for the night.

It reminded him of the cave he had found when he had taken control after Syretia had called Ettore an animal. Ettore wasn't the animal, he was. He let out a growl.  He knew what it was like to be suppressed in the dark recesses of one's mind, close to the brink of death. And now the one he was once suppressed inside was in that very situation. But he couldn't bring himself to feel guilty about it. Sure, he was empathetic but he didn't wish to swap places. He just found his freedom after all.  

He could make out a petite silhouette illuminated by the silver moon, he took another step forward. Odessa.

She turned her head, the light rays from the moon shining on her bronzed skin. "Had to escape the group too?" Her melodic voice filled his ears.

"Didn't even try to join them. I have nothing in common with them.. or you, I suppose," he stated as he sat down next to her, draping his legs over the edge. He looked over to see her kicking her legs absentmindedly. "Do your wolves have names?" She laughed.

"No of course not. It's not like we can talk to them. All we feel is their emotions and instincts. Why? Did you name yours?" He was originally a wolf, right? Why did he have a name?

"His name is mine," he decided on, looking down at the rocky filled gully below.

"And what's your name?"

"Vindicatio."

"Vin-dee-what?"

"Vindicatio."

"I'll just call you Vin."

"Vin?"

"Yes, it's a nickname."

"I've never had one of those," he smiled to himself. "Vin. I like it. Do you have a nickname?"

"Lots," Odessa smirked, "some good, some bad, some dirty, some derogatory." She sounded somewhat proud as she progressed along with her list. Vindicatio wasn't sure why, until she noticed his perplexed expression and explained. "The worse they are the more they motivate me. It's twisted, in a way, I suppose." Vindicatio just nodded, watching as she stood up her loose, cotton dress brushing her thighs. "I'm going to bed, the others will probably be up for a while and I'll have to be the one on top of things come morning." She dismissed herself, walking into the dark mouth of the cave. Vindicatio plucked at the stray strings on the shorts he was wearing. He wondered if Salvatore had discovered him missing yet and if he was already hunting him down. If Salvatore reared his ugly head anytime soon Vindicatio decided that he would disperse from the group, they didn't deserve to be dragged into it.

He stripped off the shorts shifting into his wolf form, he entered the cave and found Odessa's wolf curled up on her dress. He shook his head laying down at the mouth of the cave, letting his protective nature take over. He rested his large head on his massive paws and watched the tree branches and tall grass begin to sway. After a while, his ears perked up at the sound of approaching footsteps he watched as Moki and Talise's wolves bounded through the tall grass and shrubbery yapping and nipping at each other like a couple of pups. He rolled his eyes letting out a growl making them immediately shut up and tuck their tails under their legs as they hustled into the cave laying down by Odessa. After a few moments, Chaska's wolf appeared, his nose in the air as he stepped passed Vindicatio, laying down at the other side of the mouth of the cave. Vindicatio rolled his eyes, getting up and walking to the back corner of the cave. He couldn't sleep with the moonlight penetrating his eyelids anyways. He let out a huff flopping down onto the cold cave floor, closing his eyes. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

24K 853 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
529K 10.3K 34
**This book is completed but will be edited immensely later (by which it may be very different to the original)** Trailer inside! (Book 2) - Tristan...
1.8M 90.2K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
65.2K 636 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...