Unikitty! Headcanons Crazyness

AngelLuvsPianoAndArt द्वारा

As the title suggests ;) Enjoy my new book! :D अधिक

HIIIIIII!!!!!!!
Languages (UK7)
Favourite Colour(s) (UK7)
When Bored (UK7)
First Crush (UK7)
Greatest Fear(s) (UK7)
Favourite Colour(s) (Some Other Characters)
Powers and Abilities (Doom Lords)
Random (Doom Lords)
In Loving Memory Of...
The Hothead!!!
GIMME BACK MAH FLOWERS!!!
Musical Instruments (UK7 & The Doom Lords)
Favourite Song(s) (UK7 & The Doom Lords)
Favourite Food(s) (UK7 & The Doom Lords)

Some Score Creeper Headcanons XD

748 9 40
AngelLuvsPianoAndArt द्वारा

I luv him XD

- Full name: Jack Quincirce Hauntington.

- Dreamt to be the most successful board game maker as a kid.

- His father is a human-ghost (named Joseph Shawn Hauntington) and his mother is a pure ghost (Maridia Susan Floatalot). Both are still alive and well.

- Loves scary movies.

- Has an elder sister named Jolyn Evanica Hauntington.

- Lives in the Underworld with his family- just below FrownTown.

- Besides obsessing over video gaming and traditional board games, he's also obsessed over hoodies.

- Loves the colour blue- like a LOT.

- Once (embarrassingly) 'dated' a board game piece by the name of Kristyn cuz she looks very pretty and they share the same interests.

- Dresses up as either Skeletor, Jack The Reaper, or the Jack-O-Lantern during Halloween.

- Both a dog and cat person. X3

- Makes perfect impressions of Hawkodile and Richard (all voiced by Roger Craig Smith in the show).

- Secretly wants to take over the world- via gaming.

- Eats toothpaste when stressed- has completely no problems and side effects after doing so.

- Loves cotton candy and cake.

- Is one of the only eyewitnesses of Hawkodile's eyes- along with Hawk's parents, Eagleator, and Sensei Falcomodo. Saw them when he was casually floating around the Unikingdom and peeping through Hawk's treehouse- while the badass hybrid bodyguard was rubbing stains off his shades with a cloth. He was shocked but he decided to keep it as an interesting secret to himself.

- Able to revive people from death- permanently- he revived Falcomodo by accident while he was trying his powers on a stationary rock and they bounced towards the Sensei's tomb- which was directly behind him. Falcomodo couldn't thank him more. (This power is proven to be kinda useless in my AU since everybody is immortal in it :\ )

- The most powerful being in the Underworld- and everybody kinda fears him.

- A bad guy with seemingly good traits- is thankful, courteous, honest, and quite considerate.

- Can be selfish and careless but will apologise and change once the lesson gets to him.

- A skilled singer and dancer.

- Currently considering gymnastics classes.

Hope y'all like them XD

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

92.1K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
69.9K 3.2K 74
❤️
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."