Tough Love (The Outsiders)

Bởi Jinx_lol6

You are a 14 almost 15 year old girl and you are Two-Bit's little sister. He introduced you to the gang and t... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 Meet The Gang
Chapter 2 The Situation With The Socs.
Chapter 3 I'm Finally Awake
Chapter 4 The Confession pt. 1
Chapter 5 The Confession pt. 2
Chapter 6 They found Out
Chapter 7 The Cake Situation
Chapter 8 My Birthday
Chapter 9 The Gang's Secret
Chapter 10 Am I ok? pt.1
Chapter 11 Am I ok? pt. 2
Chapter 12 I love You
Chapter 13 New Years With Gang
Chapter 14 Trouble With the Fuzz
Chapter 15 I'm Stuck Here
Chapter 16 Help Me
Chapter 17 Here Again
Chapter 18 Rumble
Chapter 19 Stay Gold
Chapter 20 Surprise... I'm Home
Chapter 21 Suprise Number 2?!
Chapter 22 Almost Back to Normal
A/n VERY IMPORTANT
ANOTHER A/N IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 23 The Talk
Chapter 25 I'm Totally Fine...
Chapter 26 Nothing Can Be Done
Chapter 27 10 Years Later...
Chapter 28 The End

Chapter 24 New Job?

164 4 7
Bởi Jinx_lol6

Hola, hope you enjoy this chapter guys. 😊
........................................................................

Y/n's P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning with a nasty ass headache. When Darry left my and Two-Bit's room, I laid down in bed thinking what he said. He was right about everything he told me. So, why not give it a shot. I got up, went to the bathroom with my clothes to get ready for the day.

Once I finished getting ready, I looked up at the clock and it was 7:32. I sighed, I knew today was going to be a long day. Darry, Soda, and Steve are going to be at work, Johnny and Pony would be at school, Two-Bit and Dally would probably go to Buck's to get drunk or look for trouble. I still won't return school in like 3 or 4 days. Darry and Two-Bit said to get comfortable about going back to school. I really don't want to go back.

The smell of eggs and bacon snapped me out of my thoughts, Darry or Pony is probably making breakfast, I thought.

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. Surprisingly, the whole gang was already here. Well, besides Soda, he was taking a shower. "G'morning guys." I got g'mornings and hi's in return. Darry was making breakfast and it looked like he needed help. So I decided to help him.

"Hey Dare-bare." I smiled up at him. He smiled back at me and blushed with embarrassment because of the name I called him. "Hey Y/n, ya doing better from yesterday?" I nodded and continued to help him with breakfast. He was trying to stop me from helping him.

"Honey, you don't have to help me, why don't you sit down and talk to Pony or someone?" I shook my head and laughed. "Darry, you need help, you're taking care of 7 people and yourself. Its the least I can do, besides, I am talking to someone. I'm talking to you." I laughed and Darry just shook his head and smiled. (Tell me how I laughed at this 😂)

"'Side's, you're growing grey hair from us," I mumbled. But Darry heard me anyway. "What was that, Y/n?" He playfully glared at me. I stuck my tongue out to him and giggled. Darry and I served breakfast to the gang. It was delicious, Mrs. Curtis did a marvelous job of raising the Curtis brother's. Speaking of her, Mr. and Mrs. Curtis was here with us. They were smiling at me and I was smiling back at them.

I finished my breakfast and went to the kitchen. I put my plate down in the sink and turned around and smiled. "Hey Mr. and Mrs. Curtis, how's it going?" They smiled back at me and hugged me. Of course, I hugged them back. I love my ability of seeing them and interacting with them. "Everything is going fine honey. We've been watching you and following around you. Also, your parents have been. I know your wondering where they are at now but, they are dealing something with someone. I think you already know who I'm talking about." I nodded, knowing who she was talking about.

I didn't notice that Darry was in here with me until I felt and hand on my shoulder. Darry smiled at me and smiled at his parents. "Hey ma and dad, how's it going?" Darry looked happy like a little kid on Christmas. I wouldn't blame him though. He lost his parents and had to take care of his kid brothers. Not only them, but the whole gang. He grew up too fast for his age and now he barely does anything fun. I wasn't paying attention to their conversation. I didn't even notice the gang coming into the kitchen with us too. Until I felt multiple hands on me.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone was snapping their fingers in front of my face. It was Mrs. Curtis. "Honey, I would like to talk to you. Would you mind if we go to your room to talk?" I nodded, agreeing with her to talk in my room.

"Wait, if they stop touching me, then they won't see Mr. Curtis anymore." She just smiled and chuckled a little. I was obviously confused about that. "They don't need to hold on to you. They can just touch you for 5 seconds then they can see us and let go. They will be able to see us if we are with them and they touched you. Once we leave, they won't see us no more. Now, c'mon my child, let's go talk." I nodded and we went to my room.

We went to my room and sat on my bed. I was fiddling with my thumbs in my lap, waiting for Mrs. Curtis to say something. Finally, she broke the silence. "I over heard what you and Darry were talking about last night. Honey, you know Darry is right, right?" I nodded, and waited for her to continue. "I know everything is going to be hard and challenging now since that situation happened. But, I believe in you, just promise me something, ok?" I nodded once again. "Take care of the gang for me, I saw your future's and everything is going to get rough. But with your guidance, you guys will make I through it, together."

I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Don't worry, I promise I will take care of them. I won't fail you." We broke and away and went back downstairs into the living room where now everyone was at. "We have to go guys, but we'll visit soon, with your parents next time, Y/n." Mr. Curtis announced and I just nodded at him. And they left. I looked at the clock, it was now 8:05.

"C'mon Johnny, might as well start walking to school." Pony got up and started heading towards the door. Johnny got up and went to me. He kissed me on the cheek and we said our quick I love you's to each other then they left.

"Alright you 2, let's get going before we all be late for work." Darry was ordering Steve and Soda. I sighed quietly, knowing that I was going to be left alone because Two-Bit and Dally already left. Soda wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So, whatcha gonna be doing while we're gone?" I shrugged, not really knowing what I am going to do here by myself.

"Don't know, I'll probably tidy up the place, sleep, or go find sonething do around here." Soda shooked his head and let go of me. He then walked behind Steve and wrapped his arms around his waist and brought him closer to him. I saw Steve blushing when Soda was doing that to him. Golly, they sure do make a perfect couple, I ship it.

"Why don't ya come with us to the DX? Ya can work with us and earn some money while your at it. It's better than being stuck in this old coop." Steve chuckled at the end of his statement. Soda and Darry got offended when he called their house an old coop. I laughed at their reactions.

"Might as well, sounds like fun. Hanging out with the 2 knuckleheads all day won't be so bad." Now it was my turn to tease them.

We all went to Darry's truck and he dropped us off at the DX and went to work himself. Steve opened up the shop and went straight into the garage. While Soda and I went inside the store. Soda handed me a DX shirt since I was working with them. Then a man came into the shop. I'm guessing it was the manager because he was dressed nicely. Like, he had a suit on and everything.

"G'morning, sir," Soda said to the man. He looked at him and nodded, then he looked at me. "Who's this?" He pointed at me and I got nervous a little.

"Oh, this is Y/n. She is the younger sister of my friend Two-Bit. She came into work with Steve and I because she was going to be alone all day." He nodded his head again, knowing that he was understanding.

He went into his office and we continued with the day. Let me tell you, it was boring but fun at the same time.

8 Hours Later:

Golly, was those the 8 shortest hours in my life. It is now 4:00 and Steve was closing down the shop. Before we started walking home, their manager came up to me.

"I saw how you were dealing with the customers today. You seemed to be really good at working here." I smiled.

"Thank you, sir." I replied. I was thinking what he was going to say to me.

"Well, how about you work here full time. With Soda and Steve, we need a new person around here." I happily nodded my head a yes and shook his hand.

"Thank you, sir. This means a lot to me." He nodded his head and smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow mornin, bye." We all said our bye's and started walking home. Man, maybe my life would get better. Maybe....
........................................................................

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter. If there is any miss spelling or anything, please comment it so I can fix it. Thank you for the support. See ya soon, bye!! ❤❤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

133K 2.3K 51
Clara is Two-Bit's 8 year old sister. She has autism which is a neurological disorder that affects communication, social interactions, and had rigid...
9K 114 31
you and your twin brother dally got separated at 14. you and your sisters decide to go be with him again after your parents died when you turn 17. yo...
27.6K 248 13
When Valerie's parents abandon her she has no other choice but to turn to her last guardian option... her eldest brother in a literal gang in Tulsa O...
4.6K 33 14
Johnny Cade and his kid sister, Livi Cade, found it challenging growing up with their abusive parents. Johnny has always daydreamed of running away...