Written In The Stars{Derek Ha...

SavannahBrookeFrisby

Laken Stilinski is the twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. She never believed that the supernatural actually exi... Еще

Full Summary
Playlist
01-Wolf Moon
Chapter 2-Second Chance At First Line
Chapter 3-Pack Mentality
Chapter 4-Magic Bullet
Authors Note
Chapter 5-The Tell
Chapter 6-Heart Monitor
Chapter 7-Night School
Chapter 8-Wolf's Bane
Chapter 9-Co-Captain
Chapter 10-Formality
Chapter 11-Code Breaker
Chapter 12-"I'm not scared of him."
Chapter 13-Omega
Chapter 14-Shape Shifted
Chapter 15-Ice Pick
Chapter 16-"I'm a what?"
Chapter 17-Abomination
Chapter 18-Venomus
Chapter 19-Frenemy
Social Media Book (new)
Chapter 20-Restraint
UPDATE SCHEDULE
Authors Note
Chapter 22-Fury (pt. 1)
Chapter 23- Fury (pt. 2)
Chapter 24-Battlefield
Chapter 25-Master Plan
Epilogue
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 21-Raving

4.8K 103 17
SavannahBrookeFrisby

"Stop protecting him, Laken!" Derek shouted at his girlfriend as they stood in her bed room.

Stiles had gone to meet up with their dad to eat. Laken would've went but Derek called her and from their make out session went from passionate and steaming, to them yelling at each other after a text from Jackson came through to Laken. 

"I'm always going to protect him!" Laken screamed back, throwing her arms around. "He's my best friend!" 

"Is he? Or do you still love him!?" The alpha glared at her. 

Laken paused, looking at her boyfriend in shock, "What?" 

"You still love Jackson." 

"Are you serious right now?" Laken looked at him, "I'm with you! I love you! Why are you doubting that I love you?!" 

"You're always protecting him! And every other person." 

"If you haven't noticed you ass, I'm a guardian angle. I'm supposed to protect him, and Scott, and my brother, and Isaac, and Boyd and Erica. Because I'm protecting them, does that mean I'm in love with all of them, too? Even my twin brother?" 

"How am I supposed to know? You're always running around with them!" 

"Because we're all friends! Oh my god, are you being serious right now?" 

"What do you expect me to think?!" 

"Get out." 

"What? No." 

"Derek, get the hell out of my house!" Laken screamed. 

"Hey! What's going on?" Noah walked into his daughters bedroom. 

"Nothing." Derek looked down at his girlfriend, who now had tears in her eyes but she wouldn't look at him. "I was just leaving." 

Laken let a tear roll down her cheek as the older guy walked passed her Dad and out of the room. 

"Lake? You wanna talk about it?" Noah softly asked. 

"No." She quickly wiped the tears away. "I just wanna be alone." 

XXX

"Scott, I don't wanna see his face right now." Laken mumbled as she stood in the back room or the vet with Scott. 

"Why not? I thought things were okay between the two of you." Scott looked down at one of his best friends. 

"I thought we were too." Laken frowned, "Do you, do you think I still love Jackson?" The brunette girl looked up at Scott.

"What? Is that what the two of you fought about?" Scott raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah." She frowned. "I mean he's not wrong, but I don't love Jackson like I love him. Why won't he believe that?" 

"Because you're protecting Jackson. Because Jackson is your best friend and the two of you are so close, closer than most. But that's because you and Jackson have a past together." 

"I-,"

"What's he doing here?" Scott asked. 

Laken turned her head to find Derek walking into the clinic, Isaac behind him. 

"I need him." Derek answered his question, looking over at Laken. 

"I don't trust him." Scott told him. 

"Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." Isaac mumbled, talking in third person. 

"And you know what, Derek really doesn't care." 

"And Laken just wants all of you to shut the fuck up and get this over with so she can go back home and cry into a tube of cotton candy ice cream over a guy that question's her love for him." Laken spat, glaring at all three guys.  

Derek's face softened at her voice, but he kept his mouth shut and looked over at Scott, "Where's the vet? He gonna help us or not?" 

"That depends." Deaton stood leaning against the doorway. "Your friend Jackson, are we planning to kill him, or save him?" 

"Kill him." 

"Save him." Laken and Scott spoke in sync. 

"We're fucking saving him, Derek Seth." Laken glared at him. 

"Save him." Scott pulled Laken away from Derek before she reached out to punch him.

Deaton placed a tray of small jars on the examination table across from Scott, Derek, Isaac and Laken who had her arms crossed over her chest and a glare on her face. 

Isaac reached out to touch one of the jars, but at the the same time Derek reached out to grab his hand and Laken unfolded her arms to slap the back of his head. 

"Watch what you touch." 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Don't touch that, dumbass." 

"So." Isaac looked at Deaton with a smirk as he leaned against the table, "What are you? Some kind of witch?" 

"No, I'm a veterinarian." Deaton answered him, "Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin." 

"We're open to suggestions." 

"What about an effective offense?" Isaac asked. 

"We already tried." Derek told him. "I nearly took it's head off, and Argent emptied an entire clip into it. It just gets back up." 

"Has is shown any weaknesses?" Deaton asked. 

"It can't swim." 

"Does that go for Jackson as well?" Deaton's head turned to Laken. 

"No." Scott answered. 

"Jax is captain of the swim team." Laken crossed her arms once more.

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people." He grabbed a coin, holding it so the four supernatural creatures could see it, "A puppet, and a puppeteer." 

Derek looked over at Laken as she starred off in space, but he knew she was paying attention and holding on to every little word so that she could help her best friend.

"One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?" 

Scott looked up and drummed his fingers against the metal, "I-I don't think Jackson could it. His mother died pregnant too, maybe murdered. I don't think he could let the same thing happen to someone else." 

"How do you know it's not part of the rules?" Isaac asked. "The kanima kills murders, if Jackson kills the wife then the baby dies too." 

Laken looked up at the taller blonde boy, "Does that mean your father was a murder?" 

"It wouldn't surprise me." Isaac tilted his head to the side. 

"Hold on." Deaton drew the to back over to him. "The book says they're bonded, right? What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson but from the person controlling him? What if," He picked up a bottle of black powder and spread it around the coin, "something that effects the Kanima, also effects it's master?" 

"Meaning what?" Isaac and Laken asked in sync.

"Meaning we can catch them." Scott said. 

"Both of them." 

XXX

Laken stared out the window of her brother's jeep as he pulled into the school parking lot. Derek had been trying to get a hold of her for a few day and she hadn't been answering him. She wasn't going to either until her boyfriend got his head out of his ass and believed that she wasn't in love with Jackson anymore. 

"There's gotta be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asked. 

"I already have one." Laken told the two and they looked at her, "Jackson's buying it." 

"It's a secret show." Stiles turned back to his best friend, while pulling his jacket on. "And there's only one way. And it's a secret." 

"Hey!" Matt called out, walking over to the three of them. "Either of you guys know why no on'es getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" 

"Just forget about it, nobody got hurt." 

"I had a concussion." 

"Well nobody got seriously hurt." Stiles told him. 

"I was in the ER for six hours." 

"Do you wanna know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high," Stiles crouched down and hovered his hand a few inches from the ground, "our our list of problems right now." 

Scott sighed, "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine now. So you didn't get any tickets last night, either?" 

He shook his head, "Are they still selling?" 

"Uh, no, but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying, sounds like everyone's gonna be there." Matt gave them a look before walking away. 

"I don't like him." The twins said in sync. 

"Hey, are you guys sure about this?" 

"Last time, whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill somebody. He couldn't finish the job, so what do you think he's gonna do this time?" Scott asked.

"Be there to make sure it happens." 

XXX

Laken showed up to the rave late, but thankfully Jackson gave her her ticket during lunch so that she could get in. 

"Laken!" A voice called, and her arm was grabbed. 

The older Stilinski turned her head to find her twin brother tugging on her wrist. 

"What's wrong? Did you guys get to Jackson?" She asked. 

"Yeah. Come on." Erica tugged on her arm. 

The twins walked together to a room where Laken assumed Erica and Isaac had her best friend. Stiles swung the door open, only for the two of them to jump back as Erica and Isaac started to lounge at them. 

"Whoa, no, no, no. It's just us, it's just us." Stiles said.

"Is he okay?" Laken asked with worry in his face. 

Isaac walked over to Jackson, "Well, let's find out." 

He swung his hand out, but Jackson's arm suddenly swung out and bent his arm back.

"Okay, no one do anything like that again." Stiles pointed, "Okay?" 

"Ah, I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." Isaac groaned. 

"Yeah, well, apparently this is all we're gonna get. So let's just hope that whoevers controlling hum just decided to show up tonight." 

"I'm here." Jackson said, "I'm right here with you." 

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows and crouched down to Jackson, "Jackson, is that you?" 

"Us. We're all her." 

"Are you the one killing people?"

Laken stood back, her shaking hands hid in the pockets of her leather jacket. 

"We're the ones killing murders." 

"So all the people you've killed so far-," 

"Deserved it." 

Stiles looked back at his twin sister, then back to Jackson. "You see we got a little rule book that says you only go after murders." 

"Anything can break if enough pressures applied." 

"Alright, so all the people you're killing were all murderers, then?" 

"All. Each, every one." 

"Jax." Laken spoke up, and Isaac put his hand on her back, "Who did they murder?"

"Me." Jackson answered. 

"Wait, wh-what do you mean?" Stiles asked.

"They murdered me." His blue eyes started to slowly turn into the Kanima's. "They murdered me." 

Isaac quickly pulled Laken into him, turning her body away just in case the Kanima tried to do anything to any of them. Derek knew Laken was gonna be apart of the plan, her best friend was involved of course, and he told Isaac to make sure nothing happened to her. 

"Okay, more ketamine, the man needs more ketamine. Come on." Stiles spoke frantically. 

Isaac held the small bottle up, an arm still wrapped around Laken. "We don't have anymore." 

"You used the whole bottle?" Laken's eyes got wide. 

Jackson stood on his feet, half shifted into the Kanima. He let out a hiss and started walking towards the group. 

"Okay, out, everybody out. Let's go now." 

Stiles slammed the door closed behind the four of them, and Isaac and Erica leaned against it. 

"Find something heavy to put in front of it." 

Just as the words left his mouth, Jackson busted out of the metal wall and took off. 

"Oh shit." Laken whispered. 

XXX

The twins, Isaac and Erica walked out of the building on one side of the Mountain Ash that covered the ground, and on the other side of it was Derek. 

Laken frowned at the sight of her boyfriend. She was still upset about it, but right now she needed him more than ever. 

"Okay, um, so we kind of lost Jackson inside." Stiles admitted to his sisters boyfriend. "But its-,"

"Stiles, look." Laken hit her brother, pointing to the ground.

Stiles looked down to the mountain ash and a large smile began to grown, "Oh my god, it's working. Ah, this is - yes. I did something." He cheered. 

"Scott." Derek suddenly said.

"What?" The twins asked in sync.

"Break it." 

"What?" Stiles asked, "No way." 

"Scott's dying!" Derek shouted.

"Okay, what, how do you know that?" Stiles asked. 

"Oh my god, Stiles, I just know! Just break it!" Derek shouted. 

Stiles bent down and quickly broke the line before Derek was running by them.

"Please let him be okay." Laken mumbled, laying her forehead against Isaac's chest. 

XXX

Laken laid under her blankets, no sound whatsoever in her room. The only light that she had was the light that was coming in from her bathroom door that was slightly cracked. 

She was starring at the alarm clock on her nightstand which read that it was 2 in the morning. Suddenly a figure crouched down in front of her mattress and she was looking into the green eyes of her boyfriend.

"Hey." Derek whispered, raising his hand to push some of her hair behind her ear, "Baby, I am so sorry about earlier. I know you only love Jackson as a brother now. I shouldn't have let my jealousy get the best of me. It's just, I've already lost so many people and I don't wanna add your name to my list. I don't wanna see you get hurt either, but yet it seems that I constantly do just that. I hate fighting with you and I hate to see the tears in your eyes as I do." 

A tear rolled down her cheek, but neither made the move to wipe it away. 

"I am so in love with you." He whispered, "I'm so in love with you that I don't like being away from you for a single second. Every minute that we're apart hurts. I love you." 

Laken didn't mumbled a word as Derek leaned forward, kissing her forehead. Then he stood up and made his way to the window that he had came in from. 

"Don't leave." 

Derek turned his head to find her looking at him. 

"Please don't leave me." 

He kicked his shoes off, pulling the leather jacket from his shoulders and sitting it on the desk chair she had in the corner. His shirt soon followed and he slid under her covers, wrapping her arms around her body and pulling her closer to him.

Laken wrapped her arm over his chest and closed her eyes, "I love you." 

"I love you too, Baby." 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

318K 6.5K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
26.9K 409 20
Margaret "Maggie" Martin, is the twin sister of the popular Lydia Martin. She lives a pretty normal teenage life, in Beacon Hills, with her two best...
12.4K 282 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
665K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...