Buy Me A Lover-JJK x KSJ

nancysue64

Kim Seokjin lived a busy life. He was left to raise his four year old niece when his sister and brother in l... Еще

"Buy Me A Lover"-Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 11

3.2K 152 89
nancysue64

💋Hey my luvs!! Here is Chapter 11!! I'm so nervous and excited for this latest installment!!  Get ready here we go!!💋

Thank you luvs💜

Jungkook's large hands hositing Seokjin up and the older instantly wrapped his legs around the younger's lean waist. He held Seokjin's head still so he could plunder his swollen lips with more sucking and biting. It was so much, Seokjin rolled his hips into Jungkook's crotch. The younger growled in response slamming Seokjin hard against the door then lifted him away and took him to sit on the little ceramic sink.

He released Seokjin and dropped to his knees, looking up at Seokjin with wicked eyes and a knowing smug smile. Seokjin's eyes got three times larger and he shook his head. Jungkook ignored it. His hands were already at Seokjin's zipper. Seokjin tried to slap Jungkook's hands away but it didnt work. He nosed the older's crotch and Seokjin cursed.

"Shit!"

"That's right, Beautiful. Lose yourself. Let go and ride my face."

🔞🔞INTENSE SMUT WARNING🔞🔞

Seokjin gripped the sides of the little sink with both his hands, biting back a loud moan. Jungkook snickered. His big hands cupping Seokjin's bulge, squeezing the hardening member. He opened his mouth and sucked Seokjin's bulge hard and tongued it through the thin black jeans.

He soaked the older's crotch with his saliva. Again his hands cupping and playing with Seokjin's swelling dick. The older above Jungkook whined and moaned his hands gripping the sink so tight his knuckles were white. It felt so good, so dirty yet so fucking good. He was getting so hard for Jungkook.

Jungkook meanwhile yanked the older's jeans down and was surprised find him wearing no underwear.

"Fuck, babe. No underwear that's hot. Now be a good boy and ride my face. I wanna suck you off so badly." Jungkook cooed at the older above him. His almond shaped eyes crinkled up into half crescents and his tongue poked out to wet his pink lips.

Seokjin didn't know how to respond and just gave a quick nod of his head while biting his plump lips. His body arched back and ready for this.

"Mmm...let's do this, Beautiful." Without another word Jungkook surged forward and sunk his mouth down onto Seokjin's dick. He swept his tongue down the thick base and sucked hard with his mouth.

Seokjin threw his head back and screamed. "Fuckkkkk!!" He pressed his hips down further on the younger's face and moaned.

Jungkook groaned relaxing his throat to get more of Seokjin's length into his mouth. He was so hot and rock hard now. He let Seokjin set the pace rocking his hips up and down on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook slurped and grazed his teeth gently on the underside of Seokjin's length. He was sensitive there. Seokjin cried out when he felt Jungkook's teeth touch a sweet spot on his dick.

"Fuccckk, Kook!" Jungkook smirked. He drooled from both sides of his mouth as Seokjin's pace picked up. He used his index finger to wipe some of the saliva off the corners of his mouth then got another nasty idea.

Seokjin looked down at Jungkook, mouth stuffed full of his cock, lips swollen, drooling down the sides of his mouth, eyes glazed over with list and he'd never been so turned on in his life. He dick hit the back of the younger's throat making him gag. It was so hot.

Jungkook's eyes met Seokjin's and they locked together in complete and total lust for each other. Good that's what Jungkook wanted. Slightly if not completely distracted while he thrusted one of his saliva coated fingers up Seokjin's hole.

The older wasn't ready for but when he felt it he screamed into the air, "Holy shit!!" He was being fucked in both places and his body arched in intense pleasure. His dick leaked juices ready to explode in Jungkook's mouth. He panted loudly and banged his head against the mirror behind him.

Jungkook fingered Seokjin's hole deep and deliberately slow missing the older's prostate. It was driving Seokjin frantic with need. His dick swelled more and Jungkook wrapped his lips tightly around his length making the feeling feel tighter to Seokjin as he fucked his mouth raw.

Jungkook knew Seokjin was getting close by the way his hips were faltering and thrusts were getting sloppy. He pumped his finger faster in Seokjin's hole nailing the older's prostate dead on.

It was too much for Seokjin the pressure was building and he finally snapped bowing his body back crying out into the air. He poured his hot juices down Jungkook's throat and the younger swallowed it all, slurping on Seokjin's sensitive head to get every last drop.

"Fuckkk, damn and shit!!" Seokjin couldn't contain his dirty mouth. His body sang and tingled as his orgasm washed through and Jungkook pulled his finger out of Seokjin's wet hole. Little bits of liquid drizzled from the gaping clenching hole.

Jungkook cursed. "Fuck, baby. That was so hot." Seokjin's body sling back against the little sink completely sated and spent.

He breathed heavily, body sweating, his lips swollen red from biting them so intensely. He looked wrecked and Jungkook loved it.

He cleaned the older up and fixed his clothes best could. Seokjin barely lifted his head he was so tired now. Jungkook chuckled and helped the older up.

When their foreheads touched Jungkook wrapped his hand around the older's neck and kissed him slowly and deeply on the lips. He soft yet plump lips opened to Jungkook and the younger slanted his head to deepen the kiss further. It was slow and sensual. No tongue kiss lips on lips. Tasting one another. When Jungkook pulled away Seokjin sighed deeply. A peaceful look on his face. His beautiful face is what Jungkook thought.

Seokjin whined. His body sore and tired. Jungkook shook the ludicrous thought from his mind. He helped Seokjin down off the sink and kissed his cheek.

"How about we have desert now, Beautiful?"

Seokjin smiled lazily and the two headed back to the front of the cafe for coffee and sweets.

——

Mature Vulgar Language Warning

"Did your meeting with Jungkook go well?" Asked the well dressed man.

"Yes. He was a good boy. Very obedient and tight as fuck. He took it all. I fucked him hard. Next time I'm gonna see how good his mouth is wrapped around my dick."  The man smirked.

"Nah, you had your fun, Chen. Now it's my turn." Chen snorted at the tall well dressed man sitting next to him. 

"Listen Kim, you can screw around with him but that kid used to be your-" Kim cut the guy off before he could finish his statement.

"Son?  You mean stepson, I know this, Chen.  I almost had him years back before I got locked up but he's a man now and his slut of a mother divorced me while I was in prison so we're not related by anything anymore.  I can have him if I want to."  Kim chuckled evil like.  He lit his cigarette and clenched it between his teeth.

"What do you plan to do then? Kidnap him? Drug him? Make him beg for it?  Cause I'd love to see that."  Chen twirled his gun around the table in a obnoxious habit he couldn't seem to break.

"A blindfold, some handcuffs and a few bottles of liquor should mellow him out enough for me to well never mind that now."  Kim laughed.  Chen laughed too but there was nothing funny about what Kim was planning for Jungkook.

"You know, Kim I haven't had a fuck that good in a long time.  His ass was so plump and his hole so fucking tight I thought my dick was gonna bust.  I just wanted to keep fucking the kid.  I filled his little hole with so much oh my cock juice, it spillth out and all over.  Ugh, fuck.  I'd pound that ass again and fuck that pretty little mouth too."  Chen adjusted his pants.  His dick was getting hard with the heated memories from that night. 

"I'm outta here, Kim.  Need to find me a inexperienced virgin ass I can fuck the shit out of.  Make it bleed."  Chen snickered.

"You're a sick fuck, Chen."  Kim snorted but Chen waved his hand off at him.

"Hey I might like virgin asses but you are just as sick, Kim.  You wanna fuck your stepson oh right sorry but he was at one time and it didn't stop you from trying back then."

Kim shrugged his shoulders.  "What can I say?  My dick wants what it wants.  Now get the hell out of my house and go plow some poor virgin boy."

Chen stood, put his gun in his back holster and flipped Kim off before slamming the door hard.

Kim took a long drag from his cigarette and blew the smoke out above his head.  The thick smoke just hung motionless in the air.

Indeed it would be a pleasant visit with Jungkook. He looked at his watch. It was early evening and he planned a surprise for the young boy. Just a few more hours. Kim took a long drag from his cigarette and snuffed it out in the ashtray by his half empty bottle of beer.

Just a few more hours........

———

Jungkook and Seokjin parted ways after some sweets and coffee at the cafe.  Seokjin limped slightly out the door and headed for his car.  Jungkook watched the older and snickered.  He was a fun client and so easily satisfied.  Fun and beautiful.

Shit there was that thought again.  He was just a client yet he looked forward to all their encounters.  Jungkook shook his head trying to rid his mind of the soft thoughts.

He walked the short distance back to his apartment enjoying the cool calm fresh air of the evening. He sighed deeply. Lips curling up into a knowing smile. What was he so happy about. "Seokjin." Came the word out loud off his own tongue.

He stopped in his tracks and slapped his cheek twice to shake those soft thoughts from his mind. "A client he's just a client, that's all." Jungkook spoke firmly to himself.

His phone buzzed incoming and silenced the soft thoughts for now.

JK: "Talk to me." He heard a scoff. Ah shorty must be calling him.
PJ: "Listen, brat I gotta work tonight. Last minute client came up. Joon is visiting his cousin, Jackson for a few days so you're on your own at the apartment. Feed yourself, pick up all your messes and maybe do a load of laundry huh? Think you can manage that? I'll be home in the morning."
JK: "Hey I keep my room clean. I can cook too."
PJ: "Ha, lol. That's funny. You destroy the kitchen every time you are in it, never pick up your dirty laundry that you just happen to leave around the house. Try to be an adult for once."
JK: "Okay, shorty. I'll be a good boy." Jungkook said sarcastically.
PJ: "Ahh, I don't know why I put up with your shit, brat. Whatever I'm older than you. You better remember that."
JK: "I'm taller than you. Hehe." Jungkook laughed out loud and snickered at Jimin.
PJ: "Yah! Ah, forget it. I hope someone beats your ass!" Jimin growled into the phone.
JK: "Fat chance. I've taken boxing and karate classes. I can hold my own, Park."
PJ: "Maybe your luck will run out. Bye." Jimin hung up and a chill ran through Jungkook's body. Something felt strange about Jimin's last statement but the maknae blew it off.

Jungkook keyed in the code and stepped into the dark apartment. It was eerily silent and dark. Jimin usually left the living room light on but it was off.

"Strange." Jungkook voiced to himself and the entryway light didn't come on either even stranger. Jungkook shrugged, found his slippers and made his way further into the apartment.

He switched on the light in the living room and didn't notice anything out of place but a strange feeling nagged at him. He ignored it.

He stripped quickly and made his way to his room. Found a clean towel on his bed and headed for the shower.

Once the water was steaming hot he stepped out of his slippers and into the shower. He immediately groaned and sagged against the shower wall, the hot water instantly warming and relaxing his tired body. He soaked his hair, washed it quickly, lathered up is body with his aloe scented body wash.

He ran the scrub brush over his shoulders, down his chest, going further still to cleanse his toned stomach and abs. He groaned as the gentle brush massaged his sore muscles. It felt good.  He lingered a few minutes longer before washing the soap clean from his body.

He turned the water off and hopped out of the steaming shower.  He rubbed the towel through his wet locks to dry it and quickly dried off the rest of his body.

When he finished that he wrapped the towel around his tiny waist and cliched it tight.  He stepped over to the mirror and looked himself over.  He had scratch marks still visible from his last encounter with Seokjin.  He grinned.  He liked the marks. 

He tousled his hair to get the dampness out of it and brushed his teeth.  He threw on some face cleanser and nodded his head when he was satisfied.

His stomach grumbled.  Food.  He needed to fill his stomach.  He was famished.  He headed for the kitchen in just his towel looking for something to eat.

The light by the living room couch was out again.  "I'm pretty sure I turned that on."  Jungkook said to himself.  "Oh well.  Bulb must have burned out."  When he turned the switch on the lamp it came back on.  "Must be a power surge."  Jungkook shrugged it off again.

When he got to the kitchen the light went out, again.  Jungkook turned back.  This time he was very aware that he had just turned the light on.  His senses felt something was off.

He slowly walked back out to the living room.  His breathing quickened, hands were sweaty and heart was racing.  He inched along the wall towards the couch where the lamp was.

Something didn't feel right.  His gut was telling him to get out but he pushed it down.  He was a grown man he could deal with whatever it was.

Oh how wrong he was.  Before he got to the lamp the apartment went completely dark.  Jungkook was scared now.  Someone was in the apartment with him and had no idea who.

Jungkook clung to the wall again, staying perfectly still.  He heart race wildly and breathing quickened.  He took short raspy breaths as fear gripped him. 

He couldn't see anything in the dark.  Not even shadows.  He listened for any sound but there was none.  Wrapped only in a towel he couldn't leave his apartment so he decided to head for his room there he could lock the door and call Joon.

He edged his way slowly along the wall till he came to the hallway and stayed along the hallway going very slowly inch by inch down the hallway till he started to cross to his room.

Before he got there and even had time to think he was snatched from behind and a arm wrapped around his neck.

Jungkook screamed and tried to twist out of the neck hold but the person was much stronger and countered his move.

He felt hot breathe by his ear.  Jungkook froze.  The stronger body pressed flush against Jungkook almost naked body.  His towel is only source of coverage.

The man sunk his teeth onto Jungkook's earlobe and pulled.  Jungkook hissed in pain. The hands around his neck now travelled a slow path down Jungkook's chest, stomach and stopped at the towel wrapped around his waist.

Jungkook gulped.  He was truly scared now and powerless to stop whatever was going to happen to him.

"Hello again my sweet boy."  The voice was low and deep. 

It reverberated through his whole body.  His blood ran cold and his heart nearly stopped. He knew that voice.  He knew it so well.  "Sweet boy."  Jungkook mouthed to himself.  It couldn't be yet it was.  He wanted to wretch.

When the man kissed the side of Jungkook's temple he knew he was in terribly trouble.

"I'm home and I've missed you."  He laughed so evil like it made Jungkook whimper in fear.

"For fuck sake, let me go.  Haven't you learned anything by your time in prison?"  Jungkook pleaded.

"No.  I am who I am and now I have you right where I want you."  Jungkook tried to wiggle out of the man's grip but it was no use.

"The more you struggle the worse it's gonna be.  Now be my sweet boy and just relax, hmmm?"

"No.  No no no.  Please don't do this.  Please don't."  Jungkook cried out in desperation.

"Awww, my sweet boy begging.  I like the sound of that.  Let me hear you beg some more." 

Jungkook flailed his body about but the man was stronger. Always even when Jungkook was a little boy he was always beating on him leaving Jungkook to hurt for days.

Jungkook started to cry.  Tears poured from his eyes.  He was absolutely terrified of what was coming next.

When he felt himself be dragged backwards towards his bedroom he put up one last fight but it was futile. 

Silent tears fell down his cheeks in rapid succession.  Cold heavy handcuffs tightened around his wrists.  A cloth was placed over his mouth, his body went limp and Jungkook passed out.

————

Seokjin sat in his living room waiting for Jae to show up for their evening out.  He didn't want to call it a date just yet.  He palms were sweaty and he kept itching st his shirt collar.

He chose to go semi casual.  He wore a pair of dark blue kakis,  a tight fitted black polo shirt with that sleeves cuffed at the wrist.  He tousled his chestnut hair back and parted it in middle.  His favorite silver dangle earring accentuated his left earlobe.  And finally a pair of dark black loafers to complete his attire.

A knock on the door signaled that Jae was here.  Seokjin wiped his sweaty palms on the back of his pants and made his way over to the door. 

When he opened his breathe nearly caught in his throat.  Jae was breathtaking.  His sharp dress pants and shirt looked amazing.  He dyed his hair a rich auburn color.  His smile was wide and his teeth shiny and white.

He held a gift bag and handed it to Seokjin.  He took the bag and smiled nervously.  He peered into the bag and his heart sped up a bit.  His favorite bottle of wine.  A Cabernet Sauvignon.  He loved the  rich taste of this wine with a hint of strawberry,peach and citrus flavors to accentuate the delicate dry wine. 

"Thank you, Jae-issi." 
"Hey let's not be so formal.  Just call me Jae like you used to hmm?"

Seokjin relaxed a bit and nodded.  He held the door open wide so Jae could pass by him.  A rich aroma wafted through the apartment.

"Something smells delicious, Seokjin."

His eyes smiled so brightly at Seokjin the younger grinned from ear to ear.  "I decided to prepare dinner I hope that's okay and if I'm calling you Jae you can call me Jin.  More relaxed right?"

"Absolutely.  I love your cooking.  Whatever you made I look forward to eating it happily."  Jae beamed at Seokjin.

"Good because it's ready and the wine you chose will go perfectly with it."  Seokjin held up the bottle.

"Let's eat shall we, Jae?"

"Yes, I'm famished."   There was a little twinkle in Jae's eye as he spoke.

Seokjin poured a glass of wine for Jae and for himself.  The two men clinked glasses and dinner commenced.

——-

Jungkook slowly came to and adjusted his eyes.  The light was on in his bedroom so he could see.  He moved but winced.  He touched his face and felt his lip was cut and swollen.  He looks down at his now uncuffed hands.  They were bruised and bleeding around where the cuffs ground into his skin.

He also noticed he was visible naked.  His body was marked with more bruises, scratches and what looked like bite marks.

He shut his eyes and held back the tears.  He knew what and who but he couldn't voice it.

He felt groggy and disoriented.  His mind was hazy.

"My sweet boy.  They wasn't so bad huh?"  Jungkook swing his head to the right and winced again.  His head hurt too. 

His eyes locked with the most cold, empty irises he'd never forgot.   His ex stepdad.  Mr. Kim.  As he had always called him.

His smile grew wide and the old bastard licked his thick lips like he was enjoying a feast.  He adjusted his tie and threw on his coat.

"Go to hell you fucking sick fucker."  Jungkook spat at the old man.  He wanted to puke.  His body ached in pain and knowing abuse.  He knew what happened to him and the bastards knowing smile made his skin crawl.

"Now now sweet boy.  That's no way to talk to me."  He snarled at Jungkook holding his anger at bay.

"Go and die you piece of shit.  You will get yours."  Jungkook cried out as the pain from his lower half shot up his body. 

Jungkook felt under him and his fingers encountered a liquid he was afraid to see but when he pulled his hand up his fingers were soaked in blood.  "Fuck."  Jungkook mouthed to himself.

"You sick bastard."  Jungkook growled turn wailed when more pain wracked his body. Kim just grinned watching the young boy struggle and aching in pain. 

"I must go my sweet boy.  Oh if you want to go and call the police go ahead but remember your brother might just disappear."

"Stay away from Joon or I'll kill you myself."  Jungkook growled lowly in a deep voice barely restrained.

"Now we understand each other.  And one more thing I'll slit your throat faster then you'd ever be prepared for my sweet boy, goodnight."  Kim walked out of Jungkook's bedroom and exited the apartment.

When Jungkook knew he left, he rolled his body off the bed and fell to the floor.  He curled up into a ball and cried.

———

Seokjin cleared away the dishes and put away the extra food.  Jae was in the bathroom and Seokjin had a few minutes to mull over their dinner and how well it went.  The conversation was pleasant, the food delicious and Jae a good dinner companion but where was it going to go.  That was the question.

Seokjin looked over on the kitchen counter to see his phone ringing.  When he held it up he was perplexed.  Jungkook was calling him.  How strange.  He usually called him.

He answered it and could barely make out Jungkook's voice.

JK: "Seokjin hyung."  His voice sounded strange and not his usual cool self.

SJ: "Jungkook?  Are you okay?"

JK: "Hyyung p-please help m-me."  Jungkook's strained voice concerned Seokjin.  "I n-need you."

💋End of Chapter 11.💋
A lot happened and I know some of it was intense.  If you need to private message me I'll be happy to answer any questions you all might have. 
I deliberately left out one scene because it wasn't needed and what was suggested need not be expressed. 

I love you all!  Thank you for getting BMAL to over 3K reads!!  I love this little story!!  Stay with me for Chapter 12.  Things take a drastic turn.

Thank you luvs💜

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24K 2.5K 32
About 6 years earlier in Baltimore, Maryland, USA... Kim Seokjin had just started his cardiology fellowship program at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, w...
12.2K 758 6
"I hate that It's you I still need"-Jungkook "I will be better, I will be who you want me to be. Take my hand. Mold me in to your pretty lies and mak...
647K 53.8K 70
Seokjin is working in a restaurant owned by his best friend. Being a top student in high school and a school newspaper editor, he is very good at com...
160K 8.7K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...