FALLEN (NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZ...

Von thePassionateDreamer

The day Grace meets Marcel, her life turns upside down. She leaves Manchester, the only city she has ever kn... Mehr

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
GET YOUR COPY

53.

37 3 0
Von thePassionateDreamer

"You weren't supposed to see me as Grayson. It was a game I wanted to play to finally be able to be with him in public."

She doesn't say a word. She breathes in and out louder, her chest rising slowly, making me realise how affected she seems.

"Why did he lie?"

"He said you would be angry that he'd fallen back into the same pattern you did. He knows it had been difficult for you and your husband. He wanted to keep it a secret from everyone, not just you."

"Although I do am upset, it's not because of your relationship, it's because he doesn't trust me enough to share one of the most important person in his life..."

"It's no surprise that Marcel doesn't trust a lot of people. I don't think he doesn't trust you. But since your relationship results in only being about work, he thought it best not to share our secret. He feels very threatened at work. Paul is one of many to always be up his ass trying to devalue his work. So many people try to see him fail, it haunts him."

"Paul?"

"Yes, he's been bullying him, even in my presence."

"How can I have been blind to all of that?"

"Marcel has felt alone for so long, Edith. Even if you are always trying to protect him and you have his best interest at heart, he feels like he's never enough. You've denied him success in your business. Same for Paul and same from people I don't know the names but contribute to whisper crazy rumours about him in the office. For once, he had somebody to fight for him. That was me!" I exclaim passionately and calm myself, remembering we're in a public place. "Are you mad? Or... disappointed?"

"Honestly, yes, but mostly because I don't even know my own son anymore. How can we have fallen so far from each other?" She looks at me, looking for me to give her the answer.

"I don't think it's your fault. I think it's history repeating itself. People are trying to discredit him like they did to Andrew. I just don't know what they could get of Marcel stepping down of the company..."

I don't look at her. I get too caught up in a whirlwind of my own feelings. She knows about Marcel and I's relationship, but I feel like she doesn't know the important things.

"I love him, Edith. I do. He's the love of my life and I'm not shy to tell you now. Your son has changed my life in so many ways. I will always have his back. I'm here to stay." I tell her softly as if we were shielded from the buzzing of the people talking all around us.

"I know..." She says sweetly in response. I get instantly a shiver of happiness to know I don't have to prove myself anymore. "When you talked about Kate at dinner, you didn't fake your accent. You were talking to me like you are talking to me now. I didn't recognise you at first, but you made it so easy for me when we had that chat in my office. So I have had time to get used to the idea. I saw so much of him in your story. I understand why you are perfect for each other."

"That means a great deal for you to say that."

"But you do realise that I can't treat you any differently at work. That's why I wanted to discuss this over dinner. I want you to keep it a secret, just not from me. You have raised some doubts into my mind and I'll investigate them when I get back to work on Monday. There seems to be a lot of manipulation in the company. It needs to stop." She says out loud, even though I don't think she intended it for me. But seeing that she wants to change how things work, it makes hopeful. It makes me remember what happened earlier.

"Also!" I say a little louder to really accentuate what I'm about to say and get her attention on me. "Paul was discrediting Marcel to me earlier, because he wasn't there. He really bothered me so I told him the truth to spike him back. Marcel is with Kate this weekend. I don't know what for. We've fought over this. But somehow, Paul knowing that made him upset. I don't know if he had a crush on her, or something. I wasn't even sure he knew her at all, but he can't lie to me. I've seen his reaction. He was mad."

"He told me about it. I lied to you earlier. When you interrupted, he was telling me. He told me I was failing this company by letting my son be with this traitor, meaning Kate."

"He made you feel bad about that?"

"That's how I felt."

"It's no secret he's the one manipulating you." I let out not realising how offensive to her it might sound. But it makes me realise how deep this situation is. "Why is it wrong for Marcel to have success in the company?"

"Because-"

"Don't say it, just think about it. Do you truly feel that way, or was it something that was said to you? Because I think Paul might be manipulating you the way Kate is manipulating Mace. They have an agenda. Do they work together? Maybe."

"No, this can't be." Edith shakes her head and empties again her glass of wine.

"I'm speculating, but you can't say that I'm wrong. You and Mace have been manipulated. With my comment from earlier, I clearly do think Paul and Kate are involved in some way. I really do think they are up to no good. I don't ask you to believe me, just to keep it in mind every time you see him."

"Grace, you don't understand..."

"I know it doesn't make sense, but it isn't crazy either-"

"Grace?" She cuts me, so I look at her. Her face is blank, her eyes are wide open and her skin slowly becomes white. "I don't know how to say this... and Marcel mustn't know! But... Andrew has been gone for more than ten years, and he's been so charming and relentless... I had no choice but to say yes to a few dates."

"Are you telling me Paul and you are dating?"

"Actually... We're engaged."

-

I have been tossing and turning all night. At first, I thought a little bit of telly would be helpful, but the news were too stressful and I didn't find anything else interesting. I took my Womanizer and made me orgasm two times. I finally drifted to sleep, but it was very light. I have so many things in my head, thoughts that haunt me. I feel like I'm getting closer to solve the Kate problem, but I tried to reach out to Edith for help and she tells me that I am by myself. It weighs incredibly heavily on my shoulders. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, and yet my mind finds no sleep.

Somehow, when I hear a knock on my door, it seems like I had been sleeping. It makes me relieved that I indeed was asleep, but it didn't feel like it. I reach out of the bed to grab my phone on the nightstand.

It's fucking 23:06! Who could be knocking at my door!?

I turn on the lamp on my nightstand and look for a weapon. I take a hold of the telly remote to defend myself if need be. I slide my bare legs out of bed, being only dressed with one of Marcel's white tees.

I walk to the door slowly, not trying to make a sound until I hear the most unexpected voice.

"Grace? It's me." Marcel whispers softly.

I rush to the door and open it without even doubting. He stands beautifully tall in the black suit he wore the night we went to the dungeon. He is so fucking hot!

His mouth falls open when he sees me. He takes an impatient step in the room and dive his lips on mine. I'm barely able to catch my breath before he suffocates me with his passion. He takes my cheeks between his hands, a red rose squeezed between his skin and mine.

He steps forward in the room, making the door close itself as he makes his way to the bed as he never leaves his lips from mine.

I had missed that! I had missed him! Today and most certainly tonight!

I can't help little moans leaving my mouth and he loves that, always deepening the kiss the more I give myself to him.

"God, I have missed you!" He groans against my lips.

My body shivers from this nearly orgasmic kiss. His tongue sways lustfully into my mouth to prove me just how strongly he has missed me.

He rips his lips from mine to put both of his hands under my bum to lift me up. I understand his intentions and jump to make it easier for him. I wrap my legs around his waist tightly and lean to reconnect our kiss, but he smirks and looks at me instead.

"No underwear?" He frowns, but he has that very sexy and playful smirk on his lips. I shake my head slowly, can't help biting my lip. "You are so good to me."

With that devilishly dimpled and handsome smile, he throws me on the bed. He grabs my ankles with ease and pulls me to him. He kneels down and rests both of my knees on his shoulders.

Oh yes!

I moan before he even touches me. His hands slide on my thighs as he looks at me right in the eyes. He leans his head closer to where I desire him most, his hand travelling now on my hips to my waist. It lifts my shirt until his hands wrap around my round breasts. My nipple are hard and sensitive to his touch. He pinches both of my nipples as his mouth growls at the touch of my sex. He takes me as if he hadn't eaten in days.

"Fuck, Mace." I let out, arching my back to the feeling of his tongue caressing the lips of my sex and finally finding my clit.

I grab a handful of his chocolate curls. I can't fight my body from moving to this exquisite feeling. He wraps my clit with his lips and starts sucking. Womanizer what?

He takes back a hand from my breast and I quickly feel him thrusting two fingers. His reaction is immediate.

"Fuck Grace, you're so wet!" He lets out and it makes me think of the three clitoral orgasms I have had today.

"I've craved your cock all day." I pant and find his eyes to exchange the most erotic look.

He licks his lips and takes his fingers out of me. He kneels on the bed, straddling me, before leaning in and kissing me in a rush. His kiss is messy but tasty with pure passion. That's my favourite Marcel.

He parts from me and forces two fingers into my mouth and chokes me with his free hand.

"Suck." He commands, with the darkness that I love in his eyes.

I obey and suck his fingers as if I had done with his cock. I look at him lustfully and seductively. I run my tongue slowly around the tips, then suck down to his first knuckles. I flick my tongue tentatively and grab his hand with both of mine. I pull his fingers deeper until all the knuckles are in and his fingers are clean. I take them out and close his hand in a fist to kiss the back of it.

"You are so naughty..." He sighs out seemingly in pain with tortured pleasure. "...yet so delicate."

He smiles so softly that my heart gets filled with pure love.

"I love you." I whisper to him with his hand still on my throat.

He brings his free hand to my cheek and trails down a soft pattern to my parted lips. He runs his thumbs tenderly on them and let my lower lip go in a wobble to grab my chin the time of a kiss.

"I love you so damn much." He murmurs silently and moves his kiss from my lips to my chin, trailing down to the inside of my neck where he releases it from his hand's hold. "You smell so fucking good."

I grin and bite my lip in reaction. He makes me feel like a goddess every time he touches me. He makes me crave for him, his presence, his body whenever he's not around. Or even when he's around. He's just... wow. And he's all mine.

"Please Mace, we haven't had sex in forever. Just fuck me already." I'm reeking of desperation, but I'm getting so drunk on his wooden cologne scent, his touch and his dominance that I am owning that desperation.

His pride is written all over his face once he straightens over me. He reaches for his belt and undoes it to present it to me.

"Hands or feet?" He asks with the fire of lust in his eyes.

"Hands.

"Front or back?"

"Front." I respond quickly without really knowing what he means.

Without letting his smile fade from his lips, he takes the hem of the tee I'm wearing and takes it off my body. He gets off me to get out off the bed. I rush myself over to him and kneel on the bed in front of him to take off his clothes. He was set on striping himself, but my sex has been craving a good shag all week and even more today.

Getting impatient unbuttoning his black shirt, I just rip it open, button flying everywhere. My lips rush on his sculpted torso, licking, biting and kissing every inch offered to me. I can't get enough of him. And I want more...

I reach the hem of his trousers and unbutton them to reveal a commando Marcel and a very impatient and hard soldier meeting me. I meet the master's eyes for approbation. He eyes me down with a genuine fascination.

"Not the cock. The balls." He only says with a composed voice taming his impatience and his horniness.

I push his pants down and he steps out of it. I take his hard erection into my hand and pump him a little as I lift it up to have a better access to his jewels. I love his testicules. They fit perfectly in my hand. They are not too hairy and every time I massage them he goes crazy.

My arousal hits the roof right now, I feel selfish and I want to be pleased right away. I make sure to work my magic and even suck each of his testicule into my mouth to make him feel as extraordinary as he just did to me. The guttural sound of pure and raw desire is heard and I know I have him in the palm of my hand.

Once I've released him, he takes back the belt and turns me around to lay me on my front. He binds my wrists together behind my back with agility and strength. He pushes me and I fall flat on my front. I have literally control over nothing. I can't even see him.

"Is it hurting you?"

"No."

"Are you hurting anywhere else?"

"No."

"Do you have any limits tonight?"

"No. You can do as you please with me as long as you fuck me."

He leans over me and whispers the two words that always drive me crazy.

"Good girl."

He smacks my bum loudly and kneels more comfortably behind me. He takes a handful of my hair and yanks me on my knees. The brutality and the unexpected fuels my fire with extreme desire. I can barely contain myself.

My back presses against his abdomen. The touch of his skin burns mine into complete submission. His hands claim territory on my breasts as his mouth assaults my neck. I lean my head to the side to grant more access. I moan to his caress. I've missed him so much!

"It was driving me fucking crazy to be away from you." He groans in the crook of my neck as he bites my skin and tugs it with his teeth until the distance releases it.

He holds my breasts with a firmer hold and pinches my nipples to bring a twitch of pain through me. I gasp and roll my arse against his rock hard erection.

"Please, Mace. Fuck me." I beg with a voice so desperate I don't even recognise myself.

I feel his right hand slide to my cleft to brush ever so lightly on my clit. I shiver in his hand, he feels it. He groans of pleasure from the reaction he has on me.

"I thought you wouldn't want to see me after what happened the other day, but your texts drove me wild last night. Knowing you were at the show, with him, that you were having fun without me, it drove me fucking insane. You are mine." He whispers to me, his teeth clenched, his face hovering the side of mine.

His hand on my sex applies more pressure on my clit and I finally can feel a little of the relief I so desperately want. His breath clings on my skin, to hypnotise me in pure lust, my breath harmonises with his. I pant harder with the pressure of his fingers, but always following the same rhythm as his breaths.

"You're mine!" He commands and I feel now two fingers thrusting violently in me.

I cry out in surprise and I completely let go of any resistance. I fall apart on his hand and let him pump me with the length of his fingers.

"See who owns you." He hisses in my ear, then biting it.

His words almost make me come without warning. I feel helpless. I want to feel him in me, I want the cock I have been craving every time I came today. While my clit was under an attack of pleasure, my vagina was crying for attention.

"I'm yours, Mace. But just fuck me, pleeeease." I moan so loudly, thankful that I don't have a flatmate sleeping on the other side of the wall. Now, I couldn't care less about the stranger we're waking up.

He chuckles next to my ear and takes out his fingers from my greedy sex. The panic inside of me is immediate.

"No, no, Mace!" I cry out, trying to turn my head to look at him.

I don't seem to realise in my moment of panic that he has taken back his hand from my breast also. He puts them both on my hips and makes me kneel a little higher to grant him more access.

The first thrust of his thick cock in me makes me cry out so loud that he pushes my face down onto the mattress to expose my bum in the air. His cock feels like water in the desert. I shiver from the very tip of my toes to the back of my neck to the root of my hair. This is exquisite!

"Oh yeah!" I cry out again, my voice muffled by the sheets of the unmade bed.

He pulls back only to thrust even harder. It's thorough and hard, and so completely orgasmic. The wait and the desperation all made me so eager that even after this first few thrusts I feel like I'm going to come already.

"Ah! Yes!" I let out in a high pitch voice. "I'm going to come. Oh my God, Mace! Choke me, I'm going to come." I tell him, trying very hard not to feel my orgasm yet.

"Already?" He asks, but obliges with fury.

He takes a hold of my hair and yanks me back into the position we were in before. His hand flies to my throat and he holds me there. He applies just enough pressure so that I can't breathe to be hit by a wavering orgasm that makes me quake at the rhythm of the spasms of this pure orgasmic delight.

"Ye-eesss!" I cry out my bliss in a raw form of pleasure.

The orgasm hits me so thoroughly and completely that it drains me from energy. I close my eyes to ravish a little longer in this bliss and fall apart in Marcel's arms. He slows his rhythm to ultimately stop thrusting me. His hand leaves my throat to come to my back.

Before I can realise it, he is untying me and slides out of me. I open my eyes, trying to look at him to get a clue about what he's doing.

"What are you doing?" I ask very calmly, my voice lacking of energy.

"I want to look at you. I love you so damn much. I want to do this right and make up for hurting you the way I did." His voice matches mine, but it's filled with love a very romantic desire. It overwhelms me.

I smile and he smiles back at me with every ounce of his genuine gorgeous self. He takes a hold of my waist and brings me to him, finally facing him. His lips dive on mine like they have countless amount of time. Somehow, the emotions change inside of me.

He lays me down on the bed and wraps us with the sheets before he holds himself on both sides of me to align himself. This time, when he thrusts into me, it isn't driven by anything he has ever known or done before. He makes love to me. I feel it as clear as I see him groaning over me with beautiful faces from the pleasure I bring him.

"You are so beautiful." I let out despite of myself.

His eyes open to find mine. He hovers lower over me, resting now on his elbows to dive his lips on mine. It's a delicate kiss that compliments greatly the slower and thorough thrusts he makes.

My hands embrace the sides of his face and pull him for a longer kiss. I only let him go when I hear the struggle he has to catch his breath.

He lasts delightfully long and when he slides an arm under me to arch my back, his erection rubs a perfect spot to nest a deep sensation of pleasure that last a few minutes until it's getting too good and I explode again. Only then does he seem like he is getting closer. I reach to his bum with the little energy that is left in me. I grab his bum cheeks and pull him harder inside of me. He growls louder and brings his face down next to my ear and thrusts the last few times he needs to come.

Damn this man is driving me crazy with love!

I pull him to me once he has pulled out. I feel immediately empty without him. My sex is spasming trying to grab a hold of him, looking for him now that he is gone.

We might be apart, but we're not. I hold him to me and trail soft kisses on his sweaty skin. He falls to his side to lay on his back and catch back his breath. He opens his eyes a split second and looks at the ceiling, but he closes them again.

I roll on my side and look at him with attention. I reach for him, caressing his abdomen with a finger.

"I don't want to be apart from you anymore." I let out in a breath.

He doesn't say anything so I scoot closer to snuggle to his chest when tears tickle my eyes and suddenly I'm sobbing on his chest. I don't want to be spending the time we have together crying, but I've had so much on my shoulders and so much on my heart. This needs to get out of my chest.

"This has been so tough without you. You have no idea what happened since Tuesday." I murmur against his skin as tears now damp my cheeks.

"Shush, my love." He embraces my body closer to his as he whispers. "Tell me."

Everything that happened today comes back to my mind, how alone I felt, the conversation I had with Eddy, with Ashley, and even with Edith.... I mean!? And that's without mentioning Kate...

"It has been so emotionally exhausting." I let out but I'm cut by my own sobbing.

I feel like I'm not enough for you...

I should have said it out loud, but I can't. All I'm able to do is cry. It's like it's all coming out now. I've been feeling so overwhelmed, and alone. Now, he's here! He came all this way to be with me! I'm more important than her. He's here!

So I don't say anything. I keep on holding him as strongly as he embraces me. He pecks my forehead repeatedly and caresses my bare back to help me calm down, which it does, but only to make me fall asleep in his arms.

.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 11.3K 15
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
821K 21.9K 57
Ashton has known " the boys" since her junior year of high school. Her brothers friends were constantly getting her into trouble, Harry especially. ...
105K 1.2K 43
18+ (unedited) Meet Aurora Watson searching for a man who can fulfill her long deep dark desire but never expect him to be the sexiest man the infamo...
5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...