The Phantom: A raging war

Da OneAnxiousWreck

**Sequel to 'The Phantom' ** After the events at the school, Kuroko and his group started preparing for a war... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Authors note
New story
Announcment!
Release date!

Chapter 20

350 17 8
Da OneAnxiousWreck

Akashi P.O.V

I Slowly raise my head and look around when we stop. I sigh softly feeling the warm air surround us as well as I take in my dimly lit surroundings. Crackling fills the space as I see fires surrounding us, I can only guess we're in the underworld. I sigh and sit up on my knees seeing them walk over to the cage and untie Tetsuya and practically throw him onto the floor. I frown softly and look back at Rida and my frown deepens seeing her face directed at the floor.

Laughter soon fills the space as I look back at him seeing Pesuto laughing at Tetsuya as he lays lifeless on the floor. "Oh how pitiful you look" He says, Sending a taunting smirk my way "And this one," He says kicking Tetsuya "How..Disappointing, Thought you'd last longer. Thought you were gonna kill me" He kneels down next to him. He stays quiet for a few seconds before letting out a long sigh "We'll Akuma has no use for you anymore," He looks up and nods at the demons surrounding him "Do whatever you want to him. Take them to Akuma"  

"No"I whisper to myself before trying to get out the cage "No!" I yell grabbing the bars. I look up at him as he laughs at me Slowly leaning down to face me.

"Its Fun. Seeing a creature like you struggle" He laughs causing me to spit at his face. He growls loudly and grabs my throat through the bars, I gasp softly "Thats what You're pathetic mother did right before I killed her!" He snap throwing me back. I growl and try to get up only to have a hand paced on my shoulder, pulling me down. I turn to see Rida holding me back.

"Dont" She whispers "You'll get hurt"

"Dont you fucking touch me" I snap pushing her hand away. I tense as the cage begins to move again. I lean back and watch as some demons drag Tetsuya away. I close my eyes and sigh softly.

As soon as we arrive we get pushed into a big cage. I growl at the demon and try to eave just as he closes the door. I sigh and look around. Gasping softly as I see everyone else that we had left. I sigh softly and look down.

"Akashi?" Midorima whispers slowly standing up and walking over "Where did you go? You ran off without us" 

Before I can answer him I get cut of my Sumairu "Wheres my brother?" He asks walking over quickly "Who the fuck are these people?" I look up at him and sigh softly

"Hes with them, He passed out" I whisper before my back hits the bars hard as he grabs my collar and shoves me back.

"What?!" He yells "Why did you take him in the first place!" He growls

"They said they would help him. He's too sick. There..There was nothing I can do" I say causing him to punch me in the face

"Fuck you!" He yells tossing me to the floor. "My BABY brother is out there alone!" He screams as his mother tries to calm him down. "You asshole!"

"You don't think I'm hurting too?!" I yell back as I look up at him "I blame myself enough as it is. Fuck YOU" I slowly stand up. I send a glance to his mother, She looks so tired, everyone looks so tired. I sit down on the floor and sigh softly. I look back at the cell door, I'm tired, I'm worried and I don't want to lose him. He's the only one who made me feel, Normal, since my mother.

"Don't you all look pitiful" A deep voice comes from behind the bars. I look over seeing a demon guard, Smiling and laughing "Don't they?"

"They do" A voice comes from behind him as Akuma walks out. "All of them do. Especially that one" He says pointing to the corner of the cell, where a beaten, bruised and bloody male sits. Looking closer I recognize him as Tetsuyas father. I frown softly and turn back to Akuma

The demon guard smiles and raises up his hand, Showing it covered in blood. Akuma laughs "So hes dead?" He asks and smiles "Good" he takes another look at us before walking away.

The entire cage goes silent, The sound of his mothers soft sobs soon come to fill it. The demon laughs and kneels down to face me, "I killed him" He snarls, "I watched as the life drained from his eyes as he struggled to get away." I frown softly, this guys just trying to make it worse

"How, he was unconscious and wasn't waking up" I shoot back, seeing his smirk turn into a frown

"Okay fine. But I did kill him" He laughs and wiped his hand on my clothes. I look down seeing him smear Tetsuyas blood all over me. I frown and get up to Hit him. Aomine grabs my shoulders and pulls me back

"Dont. you'll get killed" He whispers, I sigh and look back as the demon cackles,

"I killed the legend, I killed him, I killed him I kille-" He coughs and gasps as his eyes go wide and he slumps to the floor, A sword sticking out of his back

"That's funny, I don't feel dead" A familiar voice comes from behind him

Kuroko P.O.V 

I sigh softly as I follow this strange woman up the stairs, Looking back at her as she walks silently. "So..Who are you?"

She smiles and turns to me, continuing to walk, "That's not something you need to know young one. At least not yet" She says and looks up at the roof, she opens the attic and pulls the ladder down, "Up we go" She smiles softly.

"I..Don't understand" I say coughing slightly as I look back at her then glancing up to the dark attic. Eerie whispers filling the silence as she stares back at me, She smiles again.

"I'll explain it all soon" She says as she starts climbing the ladder. I sigh softly and follow her up, I look around the dark space and sigh softly, If only Mirai was here. I've never been in the attic before, mainly because it was always locked and I never really had any interest in an attic. I look around at all the boxes and the dust that surrounds the place. I walk after her before starting to cough, I sigh and lean on the wall, feeling dizzy.

"Can we stop for a second. I feel like I'm about to throw up" I whisper and close my eyes. She walks over to me, putting he hand to my head, Its soft.

"You're burning up" She whispers and looks around, "Here. sit down and take a break" she smiles soflty "You'll feel better soon" she says and brushes my hair back. She walks to the window and opens it. "Get some air or something in here" 

I sigh softly as I watch her look out the window at the darkness, I sigh softly "I'm dying aren't I?" I ask seeing her tense and look back at me, a shocked expression on her face, "I'm not an idiot. I can feel when my own bodies shutting down. Its not exactly normal to cough blood is it?" I ask causing her to sigh and kneel down in front of me.

"Yes, the truth is..You're not gonna make it" She says and looks down "When Mirai got ripped from you" I open my mouth to ask her how she knew his name, But she raises a hand to silence me "It ripped the one thing that that was keeping you alive. The reason you've been so weak and getting weaker is because your soul got ripped in two. You have an infection, Mirai stopped it from spreading and getting worse. He was you're cure" She says.

"So. what you're telling me is. Mirai was my life support machine?" I ask looking back at her "And since hes gone I'm slowly dying?" She nods and sighs softly. "How long do I have?" I mumble

"When you wake up again?An hour maybe two" She says and stands up "You lived longer than you were expected " i look around and gulp gently.

"How do you know his name anyway?" I ask slowly standing up. 

"Because I know everything" She says and grabs my hand "I'm a guardian angel my dear. You said it would be better to give up. You need to trust me, If you want I can take you to-" I shake my head

"I need to finish it. Then I'll go okay? I'm not giving up...Not yet anyway" I say and cough slightly

"Follow me then" She says walking towards the window "Lets get some air" She gestures to the window. I nod and take a deep breath. Two hours? I can do that. "Stand on the windowsill" She says. I tilt my head in confusion but do as told anyway. I'm a dead man anyway so I may as well. I look back at her as she smiles

"Wait" I say, "I don't even know your name" I whisper She chuckles and stands in front of me

"Mamoru" She whispers leaning down to me "Akashi Mamoru" I gasp softly looking back at her with wide eyes. I go to say something before she pushes me out the window. I close my eyes tightly as I let myself fall through the darkness. I could have walked into the light with Ogiwara. But I have something to do first. 

--

I gasp and open my eyes. I look around seeing I'm on a muddy floor, the sound of fire crackling echoes throughout the place. I must be in the underworld. I don't even know what happened, It must mean they got captured, Or worse. Killed.

Damn its all my fault, If I hadn't passed out I would have been able to help. I go to sit up but gasp as pain shoots through my body, I look down and see I'm covered in blood, A stab wound on my left side. Did they think that'd kill me?

"Ah shit" I mumble and lean on the wall, I look around at the dimly lit room and push myself up to stand. Fuck I'm still bleeding, I stumble over to the exit and sigh softly hearing footsteps coming my way. I quickly look around for something to use before picking up a large rock, I hide against the wall. I bite my lip softly seeing a demon walk in

"Why do I have to dispose of the body" He mumbles to himself, "Its no fair" He stops and gasps seeing that im not there "Shit" He whispers. I sneak behind him and hit him over the head with the rock, Seeing him fall on the floor his sword clanging on the floor as he fall unconscious. Not dead but not awake. I grab the sword and walk over to one of the open flames.

"Ah shit" I mumble, "This is gonna hurt" I gulp softly hovering the blade over the flame watching as the metal gets hotter and hotter. I lift my shirt up and bite it so it wasn't in the way. I look down at the open wound and gulp, slowly pressing the hot metal against the wound. I groan and bite down on the fabric of my shirt. I close my eyes and drop the blade, "Ah fuck.. That'll do" I gulp and and look around at the cave I'm in and push myself up. I grab the sword again and sneak out the clearing. I slowly follow the sound of people talking. Still in pain, I stop behind a wall and hear Akuma and another demon talking about my death. please, How many times have I almost died this month? I watch as Akuma walks away and the other Demon starts taunting Akashi and everyone else about my death. I shake my head and peak from behind the wall. I position myself, grabbing the sword

"I killed him, I killed him I kille-" I sigh and Throw the sword at him. I Smile softly as I see it hit him sticking out of his back, I chuckle as I see him fall on the ground,

"That's funny" I say walking over, "I don't feel dead" I look up at Akashi with a small smile 

Akashi P.O.V

I look up from the body on the floor to see a panting and somewhat pale Tetsuya. I smile and rush over to the gate door.

"Oh my god" I say, Happy to see him alive. God I don't know what I'd do if he actually died. He puts his finger to his lips.

"Shh" He whispers walking over and grabbing the sword from the demons back. He looks back at the padlock on the door, "Well shit" He mumbles and looks back at the guard. he sighs and kneels down. He starts searching the body.

"I don't understand, How are you alive? His hand was covered in blood" Rida asks walking over

"I..Don't actually know. But I'm here and breathing. Im not going anywhere" He says before looking up at us. He smiles softly

"So you're recovered?" She asks, He pauses

"Uh...yeah? yeah" He says, I frown softly at the tone of voice he used. It sounded more like a question than an actual answer. He sighs "I cant find a key" He mumbles and grabs a rock. "Okay move back" He says and starts hitting the padlock with the rock. He groans a little and coughs slightly, He growls softly and starts hitting it, I watch as he does so, watching as the padlock dents slightly "shit" he mumbles and sighs as he looks up at me. I smile softly and look at the door looking at the dented padlock, it shouldn't be able to take much force. I smile and nod looking back at the group behind me.

"Murasakibara, Aomine. Push the door while Tetsuya you pull it.We should be able to force it open" I say and smile as they start doing as they're told.

"You're always the best at ordering people around Huh?" Tetsuya teases as he grabs the bars of the door,I roll my eyes, a soft smile on my face. After a few seconds of silence the loud creaking and snapping cuts through it and the door swings open. He coughs and moves back as he stumbles, tripping and falling on his back with a wheeze, I hold a hand out to help him up causing him to give me a soft smile as he takes it. He stands up and looks around at the people in the cage

"We should leave" Rida whispers looking back at us "This was a bad Idea"

"Excuse me?" Tetsuya asks stepping forward with a soft frown on his face. "We're finally hear, What about your uprising or whatever you called it"

"Theres no hope of us wining this. Lets go" She whispers

"So that's it?" he asks frowning more as he steps forward, letting a bitter chuckle escape "You talk about wanting to fight back but you give up at the first hurdle. you run away with your tail between your legs"

"You're sick, there's no way we can win. Whats the point in fighting and dying?" She whispers looking down at the floor

"The point in fighting? The Point in..." He sighs and pushes his hair back. He shakes his head "Even if I'm sick. I will fight until the last breath leaves my body. I wont STOP fighting until someone stops me or my body give in. Because I said I would kill him, I said I would end this and I NEVER go back on my word. THATS the kind of person I am" He looks around at the people in the cage, his eyes lingering on his father. "You have two choices, you can go back to living in those houses under the surface, away and hidden, afraid and treated like shit. OR you can fight back, I know what my choice is" He says

I look back at him, seeing the power behind his stance, How straight hes stood how powerful and clear the emotions in his voice are. I smile and place my hand on his shoulder "I'm with you" I whisper, He smiles back at me before he looks away from me and towards the door,

"They're coming" He whispers gripping the sword, He looks back at Rida and sighs "Make your choice. Ill give you time to get away" He says before leaving the room and walking towards the large group that's rushing towards us. I follow behind him

I watch as Tetsuya walks forward into the group, slashing and stabbing with the sword, The last time I saw him fight He was so smooth now his form is off, Guess that wasnt him. I walks forward to join the fighting that surrounds us. I hear a loud growl and a gasp.

I look over at the demon that now has Tetsuya pinned down, I glance to the side seeing another running at him, He raises his sword to attack him before an arrow finds itself in his throat it gurgles before slumping to the ground. I look back to see one of the creatures from our side walking over grabbing another arrow and aiming it. He looks back at rida "I'm fighting too" He says and fires at the one pinning Tetusya down. I smile as I see other rushing in to fight.

Rida looks around before smiling and walks up to us, Putting her hands together and making a long sword appear

"You can make stuff?" I ask as I stab another demon, She nods "That would have helped earlier" She shrugs with a sad smile on her face. She really did give up before Tetsuya came back.

"kyuseishu Go find Akuma. We'll hold these fuckers back" She says as I see Tetsuya nod and push one to the ground. He gives a quick nod to me as he starts running towards the throne room.

"Im glad you're back" Kagami says to Testuya with a soft smile. Tetsuya offers another smile and a nod in return.

"Glad to be back" He says, I look around at the group before seeing his father following us. I frown softly and grab him, I throw him into a small alcove, he stumblers and falls. He looks up at me from the floor confused

"Listen here you little shit" I growl "If you do Scythian and I mean ANYTHING else to hurt Tetsuya. I will kill you in a heartbeat" I glare down at him causing him to gulp on fear. He nods and I smile "Good" I snap and run to catch up with the group. Him following after me 

A/N (Not that anyone reads these)

Sorry this is so late (And this sucks like normal). I've been working on other projects and have just kinda lost my motivation to continue since I was hit with a major writers block on this story. This doesn't mean i'll stop writing I wanna finish this story. 

However, I now have a Oneshot book with my first oneshot. I worked really hard on it and put In a lot of time and effort so It would mean a lot if you guys read it since Im kinda proud of it, Ill also take requests if y'all want a certain thing :P 

I also feel like this story sucks ass. So let me know what you think maybe? (If theres any mistakes feel free to let me know :D) 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

168K 4.1K 16
After being betrayed by Seirin, Kuroko Tetsuya joining up with the Generation of Miracle, prepared to become stronger and prove to them. Just how wr...
33.6K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
40.8K 1.2K 23
=Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya= It started when the King, in his Kingdom, was choosing a Maiden. He was no ordinary King, he hold the Demon Clan...
106K 2.5K 26
This is my first ever Fanfiction that I'm posting. This story will be about Akashi and The GOM trying to take back their loving Phantom. To bad the P...