the ice queen | hatake kakashi

Por nu-clear

She didn't expect her return to Konoha to change her life at all. Especially the fact that her deepest secret... Mais

prologue
01 ; a new jounin
02 ; the first encounter
03 ; a hidden gift
04 ; the curse within
05 ; the cruel reality
06 ; a big decision
07 ; of sudden changes
08 ; of new worries
09 ; the mysterious ninja
10 ; of blossoming feelings
11; the kunoichi's birthday
12 ; the unexpected abduction
13 ; a surprise present
14 ; plans, plans, plans
15 ; a simple date
16 ; a simple dance
17 ; an abandoned tale
18 ; the truth unveiled
19 ; a longing reunion
20 ; the odd genin
21 ; the final stage
22 ; the nightmares begun
23 ; abundance of thoughts
24 ; a glimpse of reality
25 ; a new duty
26 ; that typical heartache
27 ; a rising hope
28 ; in building strength
29 ; a sacrifice made
30 ; the final countdown
31 ; the fourth war
32 ; a confrontation made
33 ; the legendary fight
34 ; a monster unleashed
35 ; an oath swore
36 ; rise of a silhouette
37 ; of lucid dreams
38 ; bizarre differences
39 ; little wild flower
40 ; post shinobi war
41 ; lost of trust
42 ; stress and pressure
43 ; no better than
44 ; strangers
45 ; a surprising news
46 ; resolutions
47 ; redemption
48 ; tiger moth
49 ; lucky strike
50; jingo jungle
51; sing to the sky
52; and rise again
53; come back
54: at last
55; moon night
56; 帰り道
57; サヨナラの意味
58; the end of nightmares
59; 好きと言わせたい
book 2!!!

60; epilogue

5.4K 131 42
Por nu-clear

Spring came to Konoha.

Far deep in the village, inside a certain former kunoichi's house, you can see a swarm of women surrounding the house, fighting to see the person inside preparing herself. It was safe to say, a hectic situation.

"Your Highness, please stay still!!! You're going to ruin your makeup if you move again!!!"

"For the last time, please call me Nami when I'm here. It feels weird hearing you guys calling me that."

"I'm sorry." Kurenai forced the queen to stay still. "I mean, if we're talking about being weird or awkward, calling you by your real name is already odd enough for me, Fuyu." The queen turned to lightly slap her friend on the shoulders, only to be restrained by the other kunoichis surrounding her. "God, you're still feisty even after all these years."

"It's the anxiousness from thinking about her wedding." Sakura snickered as she helped fix the queen's hair for one last time. "Everything is going to be alright, Nami. Marriage isn't that terrifying. Take it from someone like me."

"Or me." Hinata popped out from the kitchen carrying a tray of drinks. The queen groaned as she looked at her reflection on the mirror. Amazingly, she looked like how she was a few years back. The girls managed to hide the queen's eye bags very well. "Wow."

"Wow indeed. Kakashi is lucky." Tsunade came as well, everyone close to the former ninja came to help her be prepared for her wedding. "You guys went through a lot, I'm sure everything will go well now."

"How are you guys so confident when just last week I almost died from getting so many embarrassing questions from the press at the formal wedding at the Islands??" Nami complained before she took a drink for herself, gulping it down in one go.

The queen always knew that the day she announced marriage, half of the world would go tumbling down upon hearing the news. She remembered how the second she announced it to the counsellors, half of them were a bit disappointed, while the other half supported her choice. "Marrying a Fuyuhana is useless in this era, we need this change. Besides, Hatake-san is a great candidate for our queen, unlike those far cousins of the Fuyuhana."

"They'll declare a family war. We don't want that." One of the counsellors piped in. Nami looked at Kōri, asking for help. The latter rolled his eyes before he interrupted the debate. "There were rumours that the Sixth Hokage and our queen were together for a short while, right? Well, those rumours were true, but the queen ended it for the sake of our nation's prosperity. She sacrificed a lot for us, so isn't it time that she gets to do something for herself?"

"Besides, like what counsellor Hwang said; the Fuyuhana nowadays are pretty useless. No offence, my Queen."

It was worse when they were to announce it to the press.

As the queen expected, people thought it was a diplomatic marriage. "How do we explain that it isn't a diplomatic marriage without explaining that the rumours were true?" She asked Kōri and Kakashi before they were to go to a press conference. "That sounds impossible though, your Majesty. Otherwise, it does sound like what one would do to pull diplomatic ties." Kōri looked through the Snow Islands' document, hoping to find something they could use to defend the press' attacks.

"There is one document that could defend you. Try searching for one document that was around... 2 years ago? That was my last document as the Sixth Hokage." He looked at the queen with loving eyes. "I purposely make sure my last work as the Hokage was related to you."

"Weird way of showing affection but o-kaay." Nami helped dig into the documents until she snatched one from out of nowhere. "Oh my god, I forgot this existed. We're saved." She ran to hug her fiancee tightly. "Thank you so much."

"Hey, it's no big deal. I know how much this means to you."

Kakashi trying to win the citizens of the Islands was quite an adventure too.

They held their marriage ceremony at the Islands first, following the old Fuyuhana tradition ("If we're going to break a sacred tradition, we have to at least do a few others to make it up." - Kōri) So there they were, standing next to each other in the castle's ice court ("This existed???" - Kakashi) exchanging their vows as the citizens watched. When it came to his speech, the former Hokage went pale.

"I'm sure a few of you are mad because I'm not someone from the Fuyuhana clan. But, I can assure you that I will do my best to protect your queen for as long as I live. I love her so much, that I'm willing to bet my life on her." He looked at the queen, giving her a smile behind his mask before he continued.

"Also, I won't be stealing her throne. If that was what most of you were worried about. Administrating really isn't my forte."

After all that, they finally pulled their small wedding reception back at the place they first met each other and fell in love; Konoha.

It was something Nami had always wanted. A marriage in spring with the man she loves. She looked at the mirror once again, the light pink kimono she wore made her blue eyes shone much more. The blue eyes were Kakashi's request, quoting that if she didn't flash those blue eyes when they met, he wouldn't be this hopelessly in love with her.

"Should we go now?" Sakura distracted her from her thoughts. Nami nodded as she walked with Sakura to the wedding reception. Her heart was jumping non-stop. The day has finally come.

Everyone gasped once she appeared at the venue. A lot of them praised her for her beauty, some waved at her. Nami could remember well who they were and which missions had she done with them. She returned the gesture, her mouth stuck smiling from the start.

As her eyes saw the silver hair at the end, she knew she was going to lose her composure soon.

Slowly, she reached the end, her eyes locking with Kakashi's from the moment they turned to each other. "I'm glad that the eyes no longer tire you out like before." He whispered softly. "You look really beautiful with it."

"Stop it. I can't stop blushing." She was on the edge of crying as she remembered the old days when she couldn't even last ten minutes with her blue eyes. The days when she loathed her other background so, so much. She didn't realise she was crying until Kakashi wiped the tear away.

"Are you that happy that you're finally marrying me?"

"That. And-" She sniffed, she knew everyone was watching, but she couldn't bear to hold it in. "And the fact life went really well at the end of the day. We went through so much together." She sniffed again.

"And we'll continue to go through things together. I promise you that." Kakashi kissed her forehead, with his mask on of course. The queen quickly took out her fan as she covered both of their faces in a flash, giving them a quick 60 seconds for her to kiss Kakashi on the lips. "Thank you, Hatake. For everything." She whispered as she kept the fan back, ignoring the uproar from the viewers.

"Maa I knew we decided to keep our own surnames, but isn't it weird that you're referring to yourself now?" He laughed at the former kunoichi before embracing her once again. The uproar continued to grow louder, but for this one whole day, he could care less.

For on this day is the day where they both promised that even when the cherry blossoms start to fade, their love will remain strong and hot like the summer. "I love you, Hatake."

"Right back at you, Hatake."

--------------------------------

Andddd we're done!!!

After 4 years of procrastination and writer's block and school!!!!

I gained and lost a lot of people due to my unconstant hiatus OTL but I hope those who were with me in the early days are happy!!! It's finally over!!! I'll now focus on re-editing some parts of the story to make it longer + smoother at some parts, but this is officially the end!

Thank you for reading this TuT Nami and Kōri appreciates it a lot too!!!

I'm glad I remembered this before going to university because I really loved writing this but the passion died down because of stress... so to finally finish this it a really big relief!

here's a playlist for all the songs i listened as i wrote the story! most of it is kpop/jpop ORZ will add more as I redig to my old youtube playlist!
p/s: do leave comments and votes <3 until next... time?

https://open.spotify.com/user/athirahhhh/playlist/6Ic0ypa3Li2CCNV1NlW31a?si=QVI55PExQKSmKkW2Htx2VQ

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

41.6K 1.1K 14
you are a new anbu black ops. you went undercover as a head strong newbie to watch over naruto uzumaki. Soon your team found out your secrets. you le...
334K 8.9K 75
"Why me? Why am I always the one that's different? It isn't fair! This pain of being all alone is suffocating, why should anyone other than yourself...
4.5K 166 23
This is a story about a teenage girl who was tasked with the job to go and protect what's needed to be protected in the Naruto verse and maybe have s...
7.4K 113 41
kakashi X oc Trying a next sequel to kakashi's lollita