YouTube Group Short Stories

TurquoiseWriter

All short stories of these YouTubers/Streamers: Vanoss Gaming H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Ohm Wr... Еще

H2O Vanoss #1 {Part 1}
(2) Minicat #1
(3) Vanlirious #1 {Part 2}
(4) Ohmtoonz #1
(6) Valentines Day
(7) Carnival Date
(8) Is Sammy Craignant?
(9) I Can Treat You Better
(10) Battle of the Bands AU
(11) DE PART 2 OF BoTB AU
(12) Making cyborgs a reality
(13) Group Chat
(14) Escaping With A Friend? {MCaR pt. 1}
(15) Last Year {Part 1}
(16) Walk
(17) You're The Guy {Part 1}
(18) You Just Gotta Chill {MCaR pt. 2}
(19) You're The Guy {Part 2}
(20) Working out and Slushies
(21) Last Year {Part 2}
(22) Song for the Wedded
(23) Jolt
(24) Gazebo Date
(25) The adorable Trio
(26) Insanity Session
(27) Insanity session {Part 2}
(28) A Delitoonz Date!
(29) Happy Valentine's GAY!
(30) Are you kidding me!
(31) Insanity Session (Final Dialogue)
(32) Sleepy Fitz
(33) Puppy!
(34) Boston Dinner with the Homies
(35) Meme Stream
(36) Insanity Session (Ending)
(37) Superhero AU
(38) The End

(5) The Perfect Piece

469 5 1
TurquoiseWriter

Ship: Basicallyido407 (FourZer0seven x Basicallyidowrk)

Request by: Nobody

Challenge: Hugs

Note #1: I will be uploading 2 chapters at a time because I have about ten one-shots backed up for this book

~~~~~~~~~~

BasicallyIdoWrk's (Marcel's) POV

"Why do I need to go on this blind date again?"

"Because you need to get out more, even Marcus agrees and he hates the idea of blind dates even for you." I turn to see Marcus nodding his head rapidly.

"Well, I asked you two to help me set up my house not set me up on a date," I grumbled at my sister.

"Hey, we are not having you look like Marcus on that one thrift shop vlog I put up." I hear my sister Marlia say,

"She does have a point."

"Shut up Marcus."

"Hey, I'm just trying to make things better."

"Yeup and I picked out clothes for you to impress your date!" Marlia then hands me clothes and pushes me into my bathroom that is connected to my room.

"What if I'm not into this person?" I yell through the door so they can hear me.

"Well then you tell them you had a great time but you don't like them."

"Fine but just to get you and Marcus to stop forcing me to have blind dates." I walk out and I look like I'm going on the red carpet.

"Awe Marcel is ready for his date!"

"Yeah yeah when do I go?"

"In a couple minutes. So let's go to the car and Marcus and I will drop you off."

"How am I going to get home?"

"Order an Uber."

"It's my car!" I complain.

"Yeah, but we need to borrow it because you have no food in your cabinets and refrigerator."

"She has a point."Marcus says out of nowhere again, I just grumble, "Fine you better get good food."

We finally get to this restaurant which I have to say is possibly the fanciest restaurant I've ever seen. Even with me wearing a tux I feel out of place and there were all kinds of ethnicities in one room and there was very little to no chatter.

"Are you sure we should be here?" I ask Marlia.

"Don't worry you aren't going to sit with most of these people especially since you can be extraordinarily loud," Marlia says without a blink of an eye.

"HEY!" I yell back at her still in front of the restaurant.

"It's true," Marcus says once again.

"Whatever." I grumble then a question popped into my head, "What is the name under?"

"Who do you think Marcel! We don't want your date knowing you are Basicallyidowrk without you telling her yourself."

"Alright alright just checking," I say with my hands in the air making a box formation.

"Yes now go on your date and give 'em what you got boy!" Marcus says to somewhat encourage me but mostly to make me laugh.

"Thanks, Marcus."

"No problem now Marlia, LET'S GO, mostly to not ruin his date."

"Yeah, you're probably right." Marlia looks at me, "See you later Marcel."

"Yeup see ya." I wave to them ending our conversation for hopefully the rest of the night. Then I walk into the restaurant and there is a lady already there looking bored out of her mind but finally straightens up when she looks at me.

"Hello welcome to (Restaurant Name just pick your favorite) what is your reservation name under?" She asks as politely as she can.

"Marcel," I say simply to not make her as nervous as she is already.

"Oh, so you are that special person, right this way sir."

'Special person?' I thought to myself. The lady brought me some ways and into a spacious room, there wasn't anybody inside.

"My boss told us to not rent this room out to anyone other than you and your date. I hope everything goes well for you sir, I will be back in a few minutes to check on you two."

"Thank you, miss..." I trail off.

"Alexandra," She says confidently.

"Thank you, Alexandra."

"No problem," she replies then turns around and walks out of the room.

'This is actually pretty cool...' I look around and there are tables against the back wall of the room, it's obviously meant for more than two people but I don't mind at all. What shocked me was they had a bar in the corner and a little stage with a DJ table that I just really want to see if I could play some songs with my phone.

I have been waiting for about 30 minutes and my date tonight seems nowhere to be seen. I'm starting to doubt that she will show up, "I'm sorry for the delay but do you possibly want to order while you wait?"

"No, I want to wait for a little longer just in case..." I pause for a moment then look at the DJ table, "Is there any way I could plug my phone into the DJ table?"

"Yeah, of course, I could help you out with that." So we both went to the table and she plugged in the cord for one of the speakers in an outlet and plugged my phone into the aux cord. She then left me with my music so I went on Spotify and put on a random playlist and just went back to my table and waited.

~Lil mini time skip~

I don't even know how long I've been waiting and I just had it. Alexandra came to my table maybe 5 times just to check on me so I decided that once Alexandra comes back I will tell her I'm just going to leave. So she came about a minute later after making that decision and she apologizes for what happened and I just told her it was okay. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually sad, maybe I am just super lonely and didn't realize until now.

I continue walking until I'm in front and I see one person that I didn't ever believe I would see here...

"Scotty?" I say making it sound like a question more than anything.

"Marcel, what are you doing here?" So I sum up the situation and surprisingly he was stood up too so we just decided to go back to where I was and turn this date around. Alexandra was really ecstatic to help us both out, in the middle of the of the date we both just wanted to play meme songs and of course Rockefeller Street came on so we decided to make ourselves look like idiots.

Daylight is fading away, night silhouettes in the sky

LED lights are flashing on towers

It's Manhattan's magical time

Ballerinas dancing the Swan Lake

On a river made of diamonds and pearls

Everything's a little bit weird now

Because tonight, it is showtime

In the middle of the street life

All we celebrate are good times

Because tonight, it is showtime

Come and walk with me

1273 down the Rockefeller street

Life is marchin' on, do you feel that?

1273 down the Rockefeller street

Everything is more than surreal

Oldschool Hollywood stars

Party cinderellas are here

They move like computer game heroes

Because they know it is showtime

In the middle of the street life

All they celebrate are good times

Because tonight it is showtime

So let's keep movin' on

1273 down the Rockefeller street

Life is marchin' on, do you feel that?

1273 down the Rockefeller street

Everything is more than surreal

So let's keep movin' on

Keep movin', keep movin', keep movin', keep movin'

If you want to know what Rockefeller groove is

Keep movin', keep movin', keep movin', keep movin'

Time is right to celebrate good times

Keep movin', keep movin', keep movin', keep movin'

If you want to know what Rockefeller groove is

Keep movin', keep movin', keep movin', keep movin'

Time is right to celebrate the good times

1273 down the Rockefeller street

Life is marchin' on, do you feel that?

1273 down the Rockefeller street

Everything is more than surreal

So let's keep movin' on

Keep movin', keep movin', keep movin', keep movin'

If you want to know what Rockefeller groove is

Keep movin', keep movin', keep movin', keep movin'

Time is right to celebrate the good times

We're singing

1273 down the Rockefeller street

Life is marchin' on, do you feel that?

We're singing

1273 down the Rockefeller street

Everything is more than surreal

"That is possibly the dumbest thing we've done out of the entire time we have known each other," Scott says after our dancing and lip syncing battle.

"Your right," We stare at each other for a while getting lost in each other's eyes.

"W-we better go home, it was nice seeing you tonight Marcel." He smiles at me, I can't help but smile back at him.

"Yeah, it is getting late," A smile never leaving my face. I grab my phone from the DJ table and unplug the speaker.

I see Scott staring at me so I wanted to tease him a bit, "Take a picture it will last longer." After saying that I immediately regret it because all I hear after that is a snap from his phone camera so I just look at him with the most unamused expression which caused him to take another photo. "Really Scott really you just couldn't control yourself." We just laugh at the situation and get our own Ubers. And they arrive pretty much at the same time which is freaky but cool.

"Let's record tomorrow." Scott proposed, "I'm down." I just say simply. I go to hug him and I don't know how to explain this without making it seem really cringy but our arms fit like two puzzle pieces coming together and fitting perfectly. I had my arms around his waist while he put his arms on my neck making our bodies come as close as possible. If that makes any sense. But I am happy I got stood up by my first date, that so happened come from Tinder, because then I wouldn't have found my perfect piece.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.2K 9 23
I've worked hard on this book. So, I hope you enjoy my book. Thanks for +1K reads! It really means a lot Most Impressive Rankings: #2 in bananabussqu...
15.3K 290 21
Hello lovely's, whelp I've finally found enough courage to do this, also sorry if this is shit it's my first time writing one of these. And I'm makin...
3.1K 90 51
Firstly, I wanted to say this is my first time writing, so please don't judge that much!! If you have a request you can put it in the comments and I...
No Fun | BBS Sunny

Фанфик

231K 7.1K 51
This story is inspired by another story I have read and is based off of your character going to school with the vanossgaming crew. But what's bad ab...