𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 | stiles stili...

Av dyiansobrien

RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had bee... Mer

CAST , PLAYLIST
ONE , DARK MOON
TWO , I KISSED A GIRL
THREE , SOCIOPATHIC BITCH
FOUR , FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
FIVE , VITAL TRUTHS
SIX , SOULMATES
SEVEN , BLOODY HELL
EIGHT , A DILEMMA
NINE , FULL MOON
TEN , DEAD POOL
ELEVEN , REVISITING GLEN CAPRI
TWELVE , CONFESSING
THIRTEEN , GAME ON
FOURTEEN , A CRISIS
FIFTEEN , FEELING TOO MUCH
SIXTEEN , CONTAGIOUS
SEVENTEEN , STONE-DEAD
EIGHTEEN , FORTY MILLION
NINETEEN , ALREADY-DEAD POOL
TWENTY , RECKLESS
TWENTY-ONE , DISAPPEARING ACT
TWENTY-TWO , TRIP TO MEXICO
TWENTY-THREE , BERSERK
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  PART TWO  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
TWENTY-FOUR , SENIOR SCRIBE
TWENTY-FIVE , THEO RAEKEN
TWENTY-SEVEN, INTENSE
TWENTY-EIGHT, PARALYSED
TWENTY-NINE , MAGIC HANDS
THIRTY , HARPER VALACK
THIRTY-ONE , DOCTOR VALACK
THIRTY-TWO , ABOUT DONAVON
THIRTY-THREE , HALLUCINATING
THIRTY-FOUR , BODY ROBBER
THIRTY-FIVE , BIGGER ISSUES
THIRTY-SIX , HUMAN
THIRTY-SEVEN , THREE BEST FRIENDS
THIRTY-EIGHT , COMATOSE
THIRTY-NINE , THE EMPATH EXPERIMENT
FORTY , RUN LYDIA RUN
FORTY-ONE , I'M NOT LEAVING YOU
FORTY-TWO , STILES THE HERO
FORTY-THREE , THE BEAST
FORTY-FOUR , SHE SAVED HIM

TWENTY-SIX , FLOWER GIRL

16.5K 635 1K
Av dyiansobrien

SEASON 5A

"No, Scott, you're doing it all wrong," Kira sighed from next to her boyfriend, gently taking the pencil from his hand and erasing the mistake he had made.

Scott groaned from where he sat at the head of the table, watching as Kira sketched out the diagram correctly. Malia raised her eyebrows from where she was sat with Isaac, the two of them having no idea why anybody would put themselves through the pain of AP Biology.

Harper was opposite the newest couple, her earplugs in as she tapped her pencil on the edge of the table, concentrating on the work in front of her while listening to her newest playlist.

A hand clamped down on her shoulder, making her practically jump out of her skin. The gasp that came from her lips made someone turn around and shush her— saying something about the library rules.

She glanced up, glaring slightly at Stiles who was leaning across her to slap something in the middle of the table. Everybody leaned closer to get a better look.

"So you found something?" Scott sounded surprised.

"Another signature," Stiles confirmed as Harper pulled her earplugs out, putting them next to the book she had been copying notes into, "this is Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket eight years ago."

He pointed at the other piece of paper. "Now this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago."

Harper frowned, "how did you get his transfer form?"

Scott looked at him disappointedly. "Did you break into the Administration Office?"

Stiles felt a little offended that his two best friends were ganging up on him, but to fair they had all the reasons to— it was true, after all.

"No, I did not break into the Administration Office," he lied, breaking as Scott raised his eyebrows at him, "okay. I might have broken into the Administration Office— can we just focus on the signatures please?"

"What about them?" Isaac scoffed, taking his arm away from where it had been on Malia's chair to cross against the table as he leaned forwards.

"They're different," Stiles insisted.

Malia pursed her lips after staring at them for a few moments. "They're sort of different."

"They're completely different!" The Stilinski boy exclaimed, "come on. Look. The garlands don't even match, the undulations f the sinuous stroke totally off. And look- look at this. Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor."

Harper's lips were partly agape while everybody else looked at him like he was crazy. Maybe he was.

"Stiles, that wasn't even English," his girlfriend exaggerated, "and why are you looking into his parents now?"

"Someone's not someone," he muttered, "and when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble."

Scott sighed, "but no one's done anything wrong."

"Yet!" Stiles scoffed, "if Theo's parents are both psychotic killers then obviously we should not trust him, right?"

"My parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf," Malia cut in.

Harper nodded. "Yeah, and my dad murdered my mum and probably a bunch of other supernatural creatures."

Everybody glanced to Stiles from the two girls expectantly, Scott raising his eyebrows to see what the hazel-eyed boy had to say for himself now.

Stiles began to rub his forehead, clearly stressed. "Harper, I thought you were on my side?"

The brunette shrugged, "I'm leaning towards it. I was just saying."

Scott glanced at her disappointedly.

"Okay. It's fine. You know what? I'll just figure this out myself, all right?" Stiles picked up the paper, pointing at his friends, "I don't need you or you or you or you."

He paused at Harper, his lips scrunching up as if he couldn't even force himself to say it. Harper grinned at him playfully, amused by his mood. He sighed, reaching down and grabbing her books.

"But I do need you. Come on," he began to make his way out of the library.

"You two make me sick!" Isaac yelled as she rushed after him, making the kid from before hush the group once again, "you shut up, Greenberg."

...

While Stiles' biggest problem of the evening was whether Theo was really Theo from fourth grade or not, Harper's issue was the Biology exam that she had in the morning. It almost felt refreshing to her, in a strange way, to be worried about something that wasn't based around the supernatural.

Stiles had been a little annoyed when she told him he had to spy on Theo alone, but she knew that deep down he understood how important getting these grades were to her. So, he took Liam instead- who was reluctant but also pretty excited to be involved in something.

The Empath was sprawled out across Scott's bed, a textbook in front of her as Scott sat at his desk, rubbing his forehead every now and then. Stress poured off of him like steam, wafting over to Harper who couldn't help but acknowledge it.

"Why did I take AP Biology?" Scott groaned, leaning back and throwing his pencil onto the desk so that it clattered loudly.

Harper jumped a little but smiled weakly. "Because you want to be a vet."

Scott nodded with a sigh. "Why can't it be easier though?" He complained, "it's like they want us to fail."

"Ha," the brunette chuckled a little and shook her head, "I'm pretty sure that the only people that are gonna pass it are Lydia and maybe Theo."

"Theo?"

Harper hummed, "he seemed pretty sure he was gonna pass today in class. I don't know if he's just cocky or what."

"I think I know which one Stiles would think," the werewolf teased, "what is it with him these past couple of days? He refuses to believe there's even a spark of good in Theo."

Harper shrugged back. "You know what Stiles is like when he believes in something- he refuses to let it go. I kind of admire that about him though. No matter how many people tell him he's wrong, he always stays true to himself."

Scott's eyes softened. "You're really in love with him."

She glanced over at the Alpha who was smiling softly. It was no secret that Scott had been their biggest supporter since day one. When Stiles had told him that he had a crush on Harper at age twelve, all the McCall boy could imagine was the two of them together. How passionate they were reminded him of how he and Allison were at the start of their relationship, sometimes making him a little envious.

"Yeah, well it's Stiles," Harper beamed, "who isn't in love with him?"

"Promise I'll be best man at your wedding?" Scott teased with a grin.

Harper blushed a little at the thought, her heartbeat quickening. Sure, she had thought about marrying Stiles a few times momentarily, but she'd never discussed it out loud with anyone.

"That's kinda Stiles' choice," Harper teased back, "but if he says no, you can be the flower girl."

Scott fist pumped the air, cheering quietly as Harper giggled. The pair laughed together for a moment, the textbooks in front of them becoming long forgotten. They'd been studying all lunch and as soon as they got home from school, so Harper guessed they were deserving of a break.

"Do you know what he's doing right now?"

Harper scoffed. "Oh, he dragged Liam out to go and spy on Theo Raeken. Liam last texted me a couple of hours ago to ask why I'm dating 'such a control freak'." She placed air quotations around the nickname the young beta had given her boyfriend.

Scott sat up straighter in his chair. "Seriously?" He groaned, "we should go after him."

"Why?" Harper rolled her eyes, "let Stiles and Liam watch him play video games through his bedroom window for hours on end. Maybe then he'll stop obsessing over Theo so much."

The Alpha was on his phone, going through his 'find my friends' app. He lifted the screen up to show Harper that Stiles was no longer outside Theo's house but in the middle of the woods. The brunette gulped and nodded.

The two supernatural best friends stood by Scott's bike which was parked next to the blue jeep. It only took a couple of minutes before Stiles and Liam came trekking out of the woods, glum looks on their faces. Both of their eyes' widened when they saw Harper and Scott stood there.

"Find anything?" Harper smiled a little.

"Nope," Stiles walked past them, taking his keys out of his pocket as he moved to the jeep.

While the Stilinski boy climbed inside, Liam smiled at them bashfully. Harper raised her eyebrows, waiting for what he had to say.

"I fell in a hole."

She snorted, but Scott walked past him and to Stiles' window. Harper sent him a smile which Liam returned before they both moved closer to the senior boys.

"It was the bridge where his sister died, wasn't it?" Scott guessed.

"Yes, it was, very embarrassing," Stiles nodded back, sticking his keys into the ignition, "so we are gonna leave now."

The engine only sputtered before giving out, causing Stiles to purse his lips. His car had been having the same problems for a few months now- constantly breaking down. It was a miracle that it had lasted so long through the trio's little road trip.

Stiles closed his eyes. "Son of a..." He climbed out. "Liam, do me a favour. Get in the car and turn the ignition when I say."

Liam nodded, moving over to climb into the driver's side of the vehicle. Stiles popped open the hood of the car, trying to assess the situation. Harper moved around to take a look, her eyes widening a little at all of the duct tape covering everything. She wasn't sure it was safe, to be honest.

"Stiles?" Scott sighed.

"Be with you in a sec," the boy in question muttered before he called to Liam, "try it!"

Liam obeyed, but the engine just continued to make that awful sputtering noise. Stiles gritted his teeth at it, listening as it cut out.

"Stiles."

"Yes, okay? We followed him out here," Stiles exclaimed, frustration emitting from his body, "what do you want me to say? That I'm a stalker, huh? That I'm crazy, totally paranoid? None of this is new information!"

Harper bit down on her lip as Stiles began to fiddle with something else inside the hood, turning it so it squeaked loudly. She hated to see him so stressed out about something, but Scott kept a neutral face.

"You're not even gonna try and give him the benefit of the doubt?" The Alpha muttered.

"Scott-" Harper warned, but Stiles cut her off as he turned around, pointing a finger at him.

"I give people the benefit of the doubt," his voice was low, "I've given a lot of benefit to a lot of people."

"Like Derek? Kira? Liam?" Scott listed, making Stiles grunt as he got back to work.

"I was right about Peter," the Stilinski boy reminded him before calling, "try it again!"

Just spluttering- again. Harper was about to offer to go home and get her car and come and pick him back up, but Stiles was leaned over the edge of the hood, his jaw clenched.

"You know," he began, "I bet you still think that there's something about him that can be saved."

"Maybe."

Even Harper looked at their best friend incredulously while Stiles exhaled loudly. Time and time again, Peter Hale had proved himself untrustworthy to the pack, even trying to kill Scott a few months ago, and yet still Scott believed there was good in him? He was too nice for even Harper.

"Try it again!" Stiles yelled.

The engine started up only to die. Stiles swallowed back his anger, but Harper could sense that it was only rising.

"Stiles, let me get my car and come and pick you back up," Harper suggested softly, her hand reaching out to touch his hoodie-clad arm, "we can come back for the jeep before school tomorrow."

Stiles didn't reply, his hazel eyes were burning holes into his car that he both loved and hated so much. Everything was whirling through his mind at a million miles per second, leaving him so overwhelmed.

"Why don't you trust anyone?" Scott's annoyingly calm voice cut through the silence.

"Because you trust everyone!" Stiles suddenly burst, his arm ripping away from Harper's gentle hold only to smack back down on the jeep.

Harper gasped as he did so, watching as Stiles clamped his mouth shut in pain. It looked like he was trying not to cry, looking everywhere but his friends. The brunette felt the throbbing in her hand and looked down to find it already bruised. She glanced back up at her boyfriend, her eyes soft.

"Stiles, your hand."

"I'm fine," he answered shakily.

"You could have broken it," Scott murmured.

"It's not broken."

"Let me see it."

"I'm fine."

"Let me see it," Scott repeated, his hands moving over to Stiles' injured one.

It was hovering in the air, his fingers spread and shaking a little. Harper knew that it was hurting too much for him to move them, Stiles' eyes glossing over as Scott pressed his hands either side of it. Black veins began to grow on Scott's arms, the pain literally being sucked out of him.

Stiles inhaled as the sickening sensation left his hand. The pale boy flexed it, wriggling his fingers as his face softened. Nobody said anything as Stiles' eyes shifted over to Scott, a sort of thankful look to his face.

Suddenly, the engine of the jeep came to life and the headlights lit up, much to everybody's relief. It was time for them to go home. After all, Harper had an important day tomorrow.

...

this chapter isn't proofread and it's kinda boring so im sorry

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

400K 13.9K 29
GENESIS [ BOOK FIVE ] COMPLETED It's been seven years since Harper Verum had fought beside her pack in a supernatural battle, and three years since s...
107K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
2.7K 110 17
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE ❌ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gévaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
372K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...