Humesha Tumko Chaha

由 ChandrimaSenapati

A man, loves a girl just by seeing her photo. after marriege the girl rejected him. what will be their life a... 更多

Prologue
characters
chapter - 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 9 Part 1
Chapter 9 Part 2
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

398 7 5
由 ChandrimaSenapati

CHAPTER 8

Dekho maine dekha hai ye ek sapna...

phoolo ke sheher me ho ghar apna...

He beautiful music sood his ears when they finally maanage to  open his eyes. But the direct sunlight forces him ot shut his eyes immidiately. He can easily understand the raido of the room is being played.

Main aayi ayi ayi  ayi

Ajaa...

Now he turn around but see Jodha. A glass of waiter in her hand.

" i know u have a habit to dring this lemon honey mix. Ammijaan told me." She shyly said.

Her shyness makes him go mad. But this is not the right time to make an approach.

"ahh yaa, let me freashen up. Then i have to go office."

"ammijaan told me of your Bhoolne ki bimari, but let me tell you. Today is Sunday." She chuckled.

Opps!! Again!! He again forget things and now this weaknees caught but none other than Jodha. He gava a cheecky smile. And went to bathroom.

Jodha went outside for some work. Bt suddenly she remember what she think to do. She get shy. She want to arrenge his cloathing today.

Helping your husband in his daily work will make you and your husband moere close, and thi way your marrieg will become successfull  once her mother told her. Now she want to thank her mother to give this tips to her.

But the moment she enter the room, her breath got stop seeing the view in front of her.

Jalal is doing Pushups balancing his hand in the ground while his legs are balancing in the edge of the bed. He is fully bare. She gulped her saliva. A calm person can be this hot? Her mind ask. Sweat drops a glittering in his back. Her hand atching to rub of this dops who take the pace of her hand. His back only can touched by her. The urge to get intimate with him, is running in her vain.

Jalal hear a deep beath, look up and see Jodha standing on the gate clutching her saree pallu. He can easily understand what is going on her mind. He is not a fitness freek, but he daily run for aan hour and make his morning fresh with  his lemon and honey juice he uses the stairs avoiding the lift. Walk more than sit. This habit makes him fit.

He look in her eyes. It says i want to eat u up now. Will you want to be my meal? If her eyes can be true he has no objection in this.

"Jodha..."

She startled. "woh... main...sorry...i..ii... main...ati hu...sorry..."

She turn around to go. But jalal hold her hand and  pull her towards him. Her wish fulfilled. She is in his arms. The scemnt of hs sweatfull body is intoxicating. Ther adrinalyn rush become a marathon runner. She lose her control.

She move her head towards him. His neck. Her lips...his neck. The contact can be like an explosion. And it happend. The moment her lips contacted his neck his gri become more tight. Her bosoms pressed in his chest.

"ohh!!" a moan come from his mouth. Jodha kissed his neck and massaging his sweaty back with her hands. Jalal was loosing. He camnt hold himself more. And the last thread of his control break when jodha bite on his neck.

Jalal push her to the wall and started to pouring aggerssive kisses on her face. Its refreashing. Having beloved person in the morning in arms and kissing her mad is the best starting ofthe morning, he thought.

Jodha griped him from his back. Kissing him with same aggressiveness. His lips are making patterns on her, giving her col chillness.

After some time broke he kiss. He put his forhead on hers, and said in wisper, "mujhe ek kaam se jana hai, lekin ek baat kahunga."

"kya"

"you are looking very much beautifull in this bright sunny day...and i will come back at 2pm. We will go out today. So be ready by  4."

"is it a date?"

"keh sakti ho. It will be a date with my wife."

She blushed a bit lisstening his comment, she dont know why she always feel shy when she called aas his wife. It feels good.

Jalal free her, and she run like a deer. "how can i resist myself from now. She will make me crazy." Jalal said under his breath,a nd went todards bathroom.

Jodha ran towards the kitchen. Her heart was running fast. His aroma is still on her nostrailes. But the moment she entered the kitchen her whole body burned in anger.

There stood Ruqaiyaa, making Jalal's breakfast.

how can she. Itni himmat islki? Mere jalal ka breakfast ye bana rahi hai?' she thought.

"ruqaiyaa, tum rehne do main bana lungi."

Ruqaiyaa thought this is the time to make her realise the imporance of her in jalal's life.

"tum kyu karogi jodha? Jalal mere hath ka breakfst khana zyada pasand karta hai. Woh kya haina. Itne din nahi thi to sirf ammijaan ka breakfast khata tha. Lekin ab main aa gayi hu na. Ab main uska khayal rakhungi. Tum chinta mat karo."

Jodha smile a bit. "AAhhm... Ruqaiyaa, tum shayad humari shadi me nahi aayi thi. Isi liye shayad bhul gayi ho ke now he have a wife to take care of him. And i dont think he needs u more as a friend only. I am here to be his lifelong companion."

"ha ha ha ha ha...liflong companion. Dekha tha maine kal. Jalal tumhe kitna apna lifelong companion manta hai. Tumhe dekha tak nahi. I am sure now. He hates you. I am sure he is being pressurised by Ammijaan to marry you. Otherwise, he will never marry you."

"and if i say we both married with each others full heart concent?"

"i dont believe you."

"you have to believe apa"

Both turn back and see mirza standing at the door in anger in his eyes.

"Ruqaiyaa apa, maine kabhi aapko kuch nahi kaha. Lekin aaj kahunga. Aap jo yeh jalal bhai pe haq jatati rehti hai, pehle karti thi thik tha. Lekin jab unki shadi hogayi hai, tab bhi aapko apne haq jamane se fursat nahi? Aapko sharam v ati hai ya nahi?"

"mirza, apni had me rehke baat karo." Screemed Ruqaiyaa.

"had me itni dino tak to tha. Per jab aapne hi sari had paar kar di hai to mere had me rehne se kya hoga? Jab se ap is ghar me ati rehti hai, jalal bhai ko apna possession bana rakha hai aapne. Kya samajhti kya hai aap? Main chota hu to kuch nahi samjhunga? Per main sab samajhta hu. Apka jo bhai ke taraf hai na, woh kisi angle se pyar nahi lagta mujhe. Woh bas attraction hai."

"how dare you Mirza. Main tumse badi hu. Tum chote ho to in sab me mat padho. Ye mere or is jodha ki beech ki baat hai."

"aapki bhabi ke naam ke aage is'lafz hi aapke charector ka bayaan karti hai ruqaiyaa apa. Aap badal gayi hai. Or aapki is aggressiveness ko main kabhi inki rishto ke beech kata banne nahi dunga. Bhale hi jalal bhai ko pata na chale. Per main apni bhabi ke upar apke bure kartuto ke chaya nahi padhne dunga."

"mirza, please stop. Tum jaao yaha se. Main baat karti hu na."

"nahi bhabi, aaj mujhe bolne dijiye, pichle kayi saalo se chup tha ab or nahi. Ruqaiyaa apa, agar aapke wqajah se bhai or bhabijaan ke rishte me koi bhi problems ayi ye bhabijaan ke aankho me ek bhi aasu aya, to bhai ka to pata nahi lekin main un har ek aasu ka badla aapse sud samet wapas lunga. Thats a warning apap. Sudhar jaao. Jo aap bhaai pe ossessiveness dikhati ayi ho use mat dikhaya karo. Or ye dimag me gad lo that he is married now."

"i know mirza he is married. But i know Jalal jodha se ek pal ke lie bhi paay nahi kia hai. Woh nafrat karta hai isse."

Jodha's eyes got tears now. But she have to give her a fullon payback of her words. Mirza watched her face and feeling her intention he decided to keep quite.

"Ruqaiyaa, tumhe chahe jo bhi laga ho, mujhe yaa jalal ko isse koi fark nahi padhta. Or haa ek baat aj main khulke keh rahi hu gaanth bandh lo. Jalaluddin Muhammad is my husband. And i am being a hindu person, i am tied with him for next 7 lives. And what ever you can say i cared a damn. Beacuse i know jitna pyaar jalal mujhse karta hai utna koi nahi kar sakta, nahi kisine kabhi mujhse kia hai. Or aaj main pehli or aakhri chtavni deti hu Ruqaiyaa, Jalal or mere rishte se door raho. Koshish karo ke tum uske paas na jaao. Kyu agar tum uske paas gaye to main woh aakhri insaan rahungi to tumhe bakshegi."

An angry ruqaaiyaa stormed out of the kitchen. Jodha free the breath which she held for a long time.

"wah bhabi kya sunaya aapne is chudail ko."

"nahi mirza dont call her like that. Woh jaisi bhi ho tumse badi hai or tumhari bai behen bhi hai. To aisa nhi karte."

"but bhabhi is churail ko churail na kehke main is apsara to nahi keh sakti. Kyuki yeh dikhti bhi churail hai or hav bhav se bhi churail hi hai."

Both broke into laughter.

"but i am very happy that you stood beside me just like a brother. Thank you mirza."

"arry bhabi ye kya keh rahi hai aap? Hum hai na aapke bhai. Bajrangi Bhaijaan to nahi but Mirza bhai to hai. Kya devar bhabi ke bhai nahi hote?"

"ha ha bikul hote hai. Aj se sumit ke ilava tum hi mere bhai ho. Ab khush?"

"behad khush." Both laugh.

"ab ho gaya bhai bhen ka bharat milap to hume khana milega ke nahi?" humayun said in a teasing tone. He was there when jodha mirza and ruqaiyaa was in between their world war 3. And hewas glad that now Ruqaiyaa would have a great lesson.

"ji abbujaan abhi laayi."

All of them went ouside. Today mirza helps her bhabi to serve the breakfast. And watching this scene the most happy person was Jodhqa's husband himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Hoogly is now being all silent. The sun is setting down. The sky was full vermallion colour, welcoming the beautiful night ahead.

Jodha and Jalal was in the middle of the river in the typical classy boat, with a Maji on the otherside.

Jalal was sitting having his hands supporting him to halfly lie down. Jodha was sitting beside him having her head on the safest place. On his sholdier.Both were enjoying the most beautiful view of sunset in the middle of the river.

"You know the song which picturised on Rajesh Khanna, i forgot the move name."

"hmm...Amar Prem."

"Yes. Sharmila Tagore and Rajesh Khanna. And the song was chingaari koi bhadke."

"ya. That was my father's favourite song. He used to sing it often. Today its like the same sequence. I am in the boat just like rajesh khanna. But there is no papa." She looked at Jalal. He saw tears in her eyes, but he didnt rub it away. He knows she have to cry now. The pain inside her will be out then.

"i love him very much. But he went away from me. Ache logo ke saath aisa hi hota hai."

"uhu... ache log ache kaam karte hai, isi lie bhagwaan unhe is dunia se utha lete hai. Ye dunia acche logo ke lie nahi hai jodha."

She looked at him. And smile. "aap aj bade filmy dialogue mar rahe hai, kya baat hai? Accha lagta hai kya aisi boat ki sawari.

Jalal look at the sky. The night has come, the sun sets at the west and stars are dazzling. He closed his eys and breath.

Bade achchhe lagate hai

Jodha looked at jalal with shock. He was singing?

"Jalal..." she wisper. Jalal looked at her and smile on her.

Ye dharatee, ye nadiyaan, ye rainaa aaur tum

Jodha lean on him fully... the boat was floating on the river smoothly. Breeze was smoothly dancing allover. The newly weds coule were try to find the thread which bind them for ever. They try to find love affection care and trust in each other.

Bade achchhe lagate hai

 Ye dharatee, ye nadiyaan, ye rainaa aaur tum

"jalal main cahti hu ke ye jo pal hai. Tum ise bas rok lo. Agar ye pal chala gaya to pata nahi kab aayega. Or ab tumhare saath bitaya hua har lamha main apne andar ek ek anmol moti ke jaise samet ke rakhna chahti hu. Apni akhri saans tak."

"Shhh..." he close her mouth with his hands. "aisa kabhi mat kehna. Main bohot selfish hu. Mujhe apni cheese khona pasand nahi. Or tumhe to bilkul nahi. Pehli baar pyaar hua madam. Ab ap karti hai ya nahi pata nahi. Per ha hum karte hai, karte the or hamesha karte rahenge pyaar...sirf tumse."

Jodha close her eyes in satisfaction. Now she can realise the man she have in her arms is the most amaizing man ever.

Hum tum kitane paas hai, kitane door hain chaand sitaare...

 Sach poochho to man ko zoothhe lagate hain ye saare

 Magar sachche lagate hai,

Ye dharatee, ye nadiyaan, ye rainaa aaur tum

Jalal hold her in his arms and lean on the floor of the boat. He gave extra money to the boat rider to have the boat for long long time.

"i love you jodha..." he wisper in her ears, were her eyes have drop of a tear.

She now can understand the what kind of feelng she havig for this man in her arms, and wish to tell him as soon as possible.

She held him tight and close her eyes to enjoy the breeze and the feeling she has just found.

Precap:  1.  Hamida's Gift

               2.  Jalal's Confrontation to Ruqaiyaa and the tiger inside him came out

               3. trip to DARJEELING

Song info: the song BAde ACche Lagte hai is from the MOvie Balika Vadhu 1973. sang By AMit kumar composed by R D Burman. Picturised on Sachin Pilgaokar

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

12.3K 826 28
Parineet Rajeev Bajwa. She doesn't resonate with this name anymore. She can't be married to a guy like him. A pathetic one. What did she do to deserv...
73K 4K 41
A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will be broken and messed for the second time...
15.6K 1.3K 27
What happens when two souls meet, one who doesn't want to fall in love and the other is falling for her by each passing day ? A story of a girl who h...
9.4K 423 26
#11 in #Spouse hotlist She was standing in window. Her red eyes were indicating that she cried for long. He came and pressed her shoulder. She tremb...