Play Dirty

By namjoonjasond

"You'll never ruin my company" "Don't worry you'll soon be a bottom" "Y-you mean at t-the bottom" "No I mean... More

Haechan
Mark
Second meeting..kinda??
Really Mark??
Company get together
Morning after!
Conference room
What's up with Haechan?
After
Mistake
Just forget us
Crossing paths
Almost lost
Stay
Fun while it lasted
Fixing broken dreams
Finally mended
Update x
Back to the good old days

Maybe?

4.3K 175 104
By namjoonjasond

POV HAECHAN

I was being dragged out of the luxuriously big horror house by none other than Mark Lee. I was still feeling drugged up and I could barely feel my legs. Without noticing I was shoved into a sleek black sports car. I felt light headed, my eyes became heavy I was about to go to sleep when I heard.

"Haechan..hey HAECHAN wake up you can't go to sleep,okay" Mark pleaded concerned

"Huh why do you care... I'm meant to be your rival" I said with venom in my voice. I really don't want to be dealing with two dickheads tonight, even if he did save me. I can not let my guard down.

"Well if that's all we are then I guess I could've just left you to be eaten by the Head, would you like that instead, huh?" Mark was clearly annoyed I guess I was a little too mean but what does he expect me to be after he groped me in my office.

"I'm sorry *hiccup* I should be more thankful *hiccup*" then I turn to face the outside. I get lost in my thoughts, what could've happened if Mark wasn't there, would it be the same as before.. no, no don't think about him don't think about the past. But it was too late a stream of thick tears came pouring down my face, they were uncontrollably. I begin to sob, then the car quickly brakes.

"Hey Haechan stop crying, was it something I said. Please talk to me Haechan" Mark looked at me with caring and concerned eyes. I've never seen Mark like this, it's different and unnerving he's not treating me like his rival. But for some reason I felt like I could trust Mark it was probably the drugs making me vulnerable.

"M-mark I'm scared, I'm scared that he could do it again, I'm scared because I didn't my company will be shut down and I'm scared if anyone finds out my life is ruined" I began to sob, then suddenly my car door opened and two large arms pull me out.

"MARK LEE I swear to god if you are the cause of Haechannie's tears I will end you" it was Lucas, I turn to hug the giant and cry into his large pecs.

"No I was not Lucas I actually saved your beloved 'Haechannie' from a certain problem but I'll let Mr Lee tell you about that not me" Mark said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Is this true haechannie" I nod because Mark did save me and also I can't lie, I'm a horrible lier.

POV MARK

I hated seeing my Haechan rapped up in another mans arms, he looked so fragile and weak I just wanted to look after him. I was actually on the way to my house but I had to stop to check on Haechan so I stop in front of the hospital but I guess the giant was there too, what are the coincidences.

Also that nickname 'haechannie' it makes me crazy, how come this bfg gets to give my baby a nickname. Yes I'm jealous that this muscly, hot, giant has my baby in his arms. It should be me cuddling him. God I'm so jealous.

"Well I should go Haechan looks alright with you Lucas" I say trying to cover my jealousy. I start to walk away until I hear.

"H-hey wait Mark" I stop in my tracks and turn around slowly revealing a teary eyed Haechan.

"Can I come with you... you see Lucas drives a motorcycle and I'm scared of them so can you take me home" he whispers to me making sure the obnoxiously tall man behind us doesn't hear.

"Um sure but how are you going to sneak away into my car" I whisper back. He just looks at me then... he faints into my arms. I catch him just in time.

"HAECHANNIE! What happened?" Lucas exclaimed

"He fainted you need to take him home he's had a rough night" I just played along with Haechan's marvellous plan.

"Oh god I can't I've only got my motorcycle"

"I can take him home, don't worry he'll be safe with me. I've saved him once tonight I can probably save him again" I say sounding confident. I wait for Lucas to answer.

"Okay fine take him home but if I find out you smell, touch or even look at my Haechan I will end you, got that?" Lucas said in a threatening tone but I wasn't fazed by it actually I wanted to laugh 'his Haechan' really.

"Your Haechan? What are you two dating?" I ask to annoy the giant I already know they are not but I'd like to hear what he has to say when his boss is 'unconscious'.

"Yes my Haechan and the dating part soon, soon I'll be Haechan's lover and I'll protect him from vermin like you" god this Lucas kid really has some nerve calling me vermin but he just confessed to his boss without him knowing it so I guess I win.

"Ah okay well I better get your Haechan home then" I say sarcastically.

I put Haechan gently in my car and drive towards my place.

"Hey Haechan you can wake up now Lucas is gone" I say seriously, it was my inner cold side coming out.

"I can't I'm too embarrassed, I seem like a hussy, a tart, a slut. But trust me I don't go around teasing people, I'm actually a really bad flirt" he whined. He is so cute. We finally reach my place.

"I'm Mark this isn't my place, can you take me to my pla--"

" Haechan I know it's not your place its mine, don't look so terrified I'm just protecting you. The Head could still want you so he could come to your house" this was obviously made up but I just wanted to spend more time with Haechan. My Haechan.

POV HAECHAN

I walk slowly into Mark's house it was modern and looks exactly how I would imagine Mark's house to look like.

It had the elegance and matureness of Mark. He took me inside and I'm stunned by the beautiful interior.

"I'm glad you like it" I heard mark whisper in my ear, it gave me chills.

"Haha yeah... it's amazing Markie" I giggled nervously and didn't think about what i was saying.

"Markie? Wow that's new" Mark chuckled with a evil smirk on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry sometimes things like that just come out of my mouth" I was red with embarrassment and try to cover my face.

"Aww baby boy don't cover your face. I think the nicknames cute but I have a better nickname in mind" b-baby boy I freeze at the name. I hear foot steps coming towards me. I move backwards away from Mark.

"Ouch" my head hit the wall I'm trapped between his thick arms. Suddenly a surge of confidence went through me.

"Oh Mark not this again, please stop. You're never going to seduce me or threaten me" I look at him thinking I've got the upper hand but how I was wrong.

"Really? Well I believe you're wrong there because I've already sussed you out Haechan or should I say baby boy?" Mark said smirking I froze again by the name given to me. I thought for a second well two can play at this game Mr Mark Lee.

I sling me arms around Mark's neck and bit my lip. "Well I guess you have daddy..." I look at Mark hoping I'd see a shocked face or a change in attitude but nothing he was still smirking gosh I really hate this cu-

My thoughts were cut short by Mark lifting me up and passionately kissing me. I was stunned, I wanted to push away but I couldn't the kiss was too good and with out my acknowledgement I start to kiss back.

"W..wait Mark"

" yes baby boy " Mark said with actual care in his voice I don't know what it was but I felt the urge to kiss him again, so I did.

"So baby boy are you going to date that giant or do I need to scare him off" Mark asked, ah that's why he was so annoyed earlier.

"N..no he's just a friend really" I avoid eye contact it was still embarrassing. Mark might think I'm a whore or something.

"Well I'm glad he's just a friend, let it stay that way cause your mine Haechan and only mine" when Mark said this I felt my heart do a backflip maybe I am getting feeling for my rival.

"Um..Mark are you mine?" I ask nervous about the answer, I really hope it's a yes.

"Of course baby boy why wouldn't I be?" He said and I felt like I was about to die. I'm so happy.

He leans in and captures my lips in a sweet, passionate kiss and I feeling him grip my legs so he is carrying me. I heard a doer open and then felt my back hit a soft, warm mattress. Mark was still kissing me and I was kissing him.

I started to get tired from the amount of energy I was putting into the kiss and also the drugs were making me drowsy. Then everything went black.

I thought in my head. So I'm Mark's and Mark is mine. Two powerful CEOs maybe it could work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.4K 35
✏️ - wherein, ceo mark lee was astound to find out his secretary lee donghyuck has a child when he visited him one night. TRIGGER WARNINGS: • Sexual...
265K 10.9K 53
Donghyuck Slapped Mark so hard that his face turned red. Tears brimmed as he looked at the tall handsome hunk he had started to catch feelings for. N...
266K 10.8K 33
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? " In which Haechan bothers Mark all the time and Mark reall...
47.3K 2.6K 33
Ready to inherit his father's company, Mark is sent on one final errand before he becomes the new CEO of Lee Corporations and that is to secure a mer...