fight for control ↠ harry sty...

hesasnowflake

The fashion industry is a hard one to conquer and even harder to keep strapped between secure hands. Harry an... Еще

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
AUTHORS NOTE
FIGHT FOR US

CHAPTER 53

8.5K 378 353
hesasnowflake

a.n. // before i let u read this chapter please read this lol . so about the last chapter. i understand everyone's frustration with renleigh and the way she reacted to what happened. but please take a second and understand where she is coming from and why she is so reluctant to let harry close to her, why she reacted this way. i know some of you said she's being annoying and that kind of bothered me although i understood. but still on the other hand, harry did go against her wishes (after she begged him not to do anything) even though his intentions were pure. they lack the communication that they need in order to fully understand each other but in the upcoming chapters it will be further explored. yes this means they will fight more and their journey won't be easy. i'm trying to make it as real life like as possible therefore i can't just make her change from one chapter to the other. they are also very different people so it takes time. everything does. wow this is a bit deep but i just hope that if you will ever reread this story or just the last few chapters you will see how hard it is for renleigh to deal with her emotions and communicate them and therefore maybe see that to her that was a normal reaction in order to defend herself. i'm not saying it was right for her or harry to say those things but it happens. people hurt each other. they learn from it and grow. well that's all lol didn't think i'd have to explain but hey ho! thank you for reading it x

• • •

Harry Styles

I never usually watched television if I had time off, I much more preferred to spend it with family and friends or perhaps on a beach with a couple of drinks. Speaking of which, I haven't exactly been away for my own sanity in quite a while and the possibility of my private jet's motors dusting up, worried me. I knew that had to be changed as soon as and considering the situation I had with Kensington, it really was overdue for me to get the fuck out of the country for a bit.

It had been over two hours since we last spoke. The show I watched, thankfully took my mind off of everything that happened therefore the only noise I heard, were the actors talking. The party which we ditched quite abruptly was most likely still going and would be on for some more time. Seeing as I was pretty much destined to the couch in the living room, there were not many other places I could have gone until it got to me that I could so easily leave.

I wasn't wanted here for any longer.

I came here because I was asked and that was nice and all, but my presence was no longer required. The past events of today were still fresh on my mind, the funk we were in was too frustrating to deal with and leaving seemed like the best way to begin to process it.

So, as soon as I called for a car to come and get me, it seemed like a wise idea to go upstairs and collect my shit, ready to leave in about an hour.

Once I made it upstairs, I knocked on the bedroom door and waited for the signal to enter. Obviously, I knew she would not let me in at first, which was why I decided to bang on the door until she got fed up and allowed me inside.

We didn't say a word as I walked in. Went right over to my bag – and grabbed a few pieces of my clothing in the process – and folded my things into it. I looked around to make sure there was nothing of mine left, then zipped up the bag and with a sigh, I walked right out. I still had my toothbrush and that in the bathroom which I needed to pack away, although this time around, I had company following me.

"Just because you're sleeping in another room, doesn't mean you can't leave your clothes in mine," she commented as she forced the conversation. It was clear to me that it pained her to talk to me but that was because she was terribly stubborn. I was, too, which was why I said nothing to her. "So, you're not going to talk to me?" she scoffed. "Wow, real mature."

I popped everything into my necessity bag then right into my bigger one. I looked at her as I asked her to move out of my way but instead, she crossed her arms in front of her chest. The defensive posture. Seen it enough times to know it meant I had to explain myself to her but there was no way she would get anything out of me.

Last time I checked, she didn't want me to talk.

"You know what? I'm not about to bend over backwards for a man. You can do as you please," she said as she gave up and walked right out of the bathroom. I chuckled under my breath as she dramatically slammed the door behind her. I didn't expect anything more or anything less. That was who she was and I wondered when she'd show it already.

Though, I had to admit, there was a little part of me that wished she would break her usual persona for me and force me to talk to her. I knew she could have done it but she was too proud to let her guards down in a situation like this. That would have meant she gave up without a fight and we both knew she never played the sore loser. She would rather hurt herself and others in the process than admit someone else can be right and not just her.

In some weird, twisted way, I kind of loved that about her. Amongst many other things, of course. But this one in particular made her the game master that she was and the chaser that I was. I almost had her in both of my hands and she knew that which was why she decided to slip right through my grasp and invite me to play a different level. Only she forgot to mention how the difficulty of each increased as we went along. That was, of course, to protect herself.

She was pushing me away to build her walls back up and mess up all of my work in the process. She pushed the buttons she knew she had to, in order to get me to go off on her so she could have her way.

And I let her.

She really was the damn game master.

I shook my head as I dropped my bag on the floor and marched right up to her bedroom door. My fist was about to knock down her door but it had opened before I had the chance. Much to my surprise, there she was, with her hands on my cheeks and her lips on mine.

Nothing, but at the same time everything seemed to make sense. My mind went blank for a second before my hands moved on their own and gripped her waist. She pulled away from me for a couple of seconds to slam the door shut behind me, then pushed me up against it and placed her mouth back on mine.

My hand roamed down the side of her body as I pushed her away a little, then mumbled, "Jump," before her lips fell back on mine and her legs were around my waist.

The back of her thighs fit perfectly into my hands, the material of her joggers was soft and I had no doubts in my mind that her skin felt the same underneath. As we stumbled back over to her bed, her lips showered my neck in kisses, my jaw and my cheek. Her fingers slipped through my hair as I laid her down on the bed and climbed over her so both of our bodies were across the bed.

She didn't say a word and to achieve that, she pulled me back down to her for another kiss. I felt her fingers deepen into the skin of my neck whilst her other hand ran down my side until it reached the bottom of my shirt. She tugged on it as she tried to push it up but it was a button up and so she got nowhere. I heard her groan in frustration as her fingers undid the buttons, our lips still too busy with the heated kiss that we shared.

I leaned back on my knees as she pushed herself up from beneath me and got rid of her top as I got rid of mine. She had a black bra on which barely held her breasts back from falling out. My wandering eyes couldn't enjoy the view much longer as Kensington was determined to get on top of me. Our crotches were against each other which she used for her benefit to weaken me, the familiar rolls of her hips into mine worked wonders.

She worked quickly as she unbuckled my jeans and tugged them down on my legs until I was only left in my boxers. The material failed to hide my semi-hard on as my chest heaved up and down from the heavy makeout session that we had gotten back to pretty quickly after she was done with her mission of getting me undressed as fast as possible. Her lips soon left mine and instead, went down my body. Over my tattoos on my chest and stomach, the ones on my lower abdomen and then something we never really incorporated into our little hook-ups – teeth.

She bit into my skin sensually, her lips wrapped around the skin and she sucked on it. The action caused me to moan, straight from my chest through my throat as my eyes screwed shut and my fingers messed up her hair. Her fingertips deepened into my side as she pushed herself back up then off the bed and pulled down her joggers. In nothing but her underwear and bra, she sat back on top of me and attached her lips to mine and grinded her hips forcefully.

"Ren..."

"No time for talking," she said hurriedly. I looked at her curiously as she reached behind her back and the straps of her bra slipped down her arms.

"Wait," I sighed as I sat up with her on my lap. "Wait. You- you're angry at me and I'm angry at you-,"

"Perfect time to have sex, wouldn't you say?" she chuckled as she hooked her thumb in the middle of her bra on the front and pulled it off of her chest with one swift motion before she chucked it to the side. My mouth opened into an 'o' shape as my eyes shamelessly travelled down to her chest, two full breasts with the infamous nipple piercings through her skin. "Glad we agree, handsome," she mumbled as she connected her lips to mine again and honestly, who the fuck was I to turn down sex?

I picked her up and placed her on the bed, close to the pillows. I quickly got over her and kissed her again, her teeth pulled on my lips before she pushed her tongue in my mouth to meet mine. It all happened so fast and so recklessly, I had no idea how we both ended up naked and starving for each other.

My hand travelled between us and my fingers found her sweet spot, wetter than ever, ready for me to cherish. It was all too fast yet felt right. I needed to fuck her, I needed to let my frustration out and so did she. It had been a while since I got with anyone, I hadn't seen Celia in absolute ages and in all honesty, I didn't miss her or her body. I had Renleigh and she was all I needed.

"Wait... condom... we need it," she stopped me as she turned her head away from me, the fact that she had it in her to think clearly, made me realise just how random this was and how caught up I was in the whole situation.

As she searched for one, her moans and groans, pleasure filled sighs, echoed in my ears. My heart went mad in my chest and I couldn't help myself when I reached down and took my hardened shaft in my hand. I slowly stroked myself as my eyes screwed shut and I gripped the pillow that was by my side.

"Who allowed you to touch yourself?" her demanding voice and slap at my hand was no use to get me to stop. I smirked as I felt the bed dip beside me and watched as she opened up the wrapper.

"Mhmmm, well... you left me," my voice came out deeper than I thought it would. My eyes followed her as she got back on top of me and her hand decided to take over. Her touch was soft but her movements were rough and hot. "Oh... that's lo-lovely."

"Bet," she hummed before she rolled the condom down on my hardened cock. "Now, be a good boy for me," she kissed me the same time I felt her line me up against her entrance and then she slowly let me enter her.

She felt warm and tight as she completely sank down on me. Our breaths mixed as I leaned closer to her lips and kissed them, my hands completely wrapped up in her hair. Her long acrylics ran down my body and turned it into a goose bumpy mess as she moved at an increasingly fast pace.

"You feel so g-good," I moaned when my hips buckled up and met with hers in the middle. She was so wet that it made it super easy for me to slip in and out of her. The touch of our skin and moans filled the room as we grabbed each other wherever we could.

I got nothing out of her, just hard thrusts which got us both feeling like we were on a different planet. At least, for me, I knew it felt fucking fantastic. I felt so aroused and needy of attention – of sex – and I finally got it after so long. It didn't quite come to me until this moment how much I needed this deeper connection to her, even though the reason behind it was not what I thought would be the first time we got in bed like this.

The woman above me was quite the sight with her gorgeous chest right in my face, her pretty moans and addicting feel. She looked at me with fire behind her eyes and the determination to get rid of me. Her touches were angry and purposeful, her body on mine gave me the idea that it wouldn't have mattered if it was me underneath or not. She just needed to get off and clear her mind.

That thought got the best of me as I flipped us around, this time she was on the mattress below me. She looked surprised – and flushed – as she found herself underneath me and I couldn't help but smirk down at her. Just before she could have said something, I lined myself up to her entrance and pushed myself all the way in without warning. She moaned loudly and I smiled smugly as her face screamed of pleasure.

Short breaths and closed eyes, skin touching and sheets shuffling, the pace of my hips into hers were quickened as each moment passed by. I felt my stomach tighten as I hid my face in her neck and she bit into my shoulder, her legs wrapped around my waist as I fucked her till her legs began to shake.

"Please," she whimpered as I pushed one of her legs away and placed it over my shoulder. The new angle made it even easier to access and pound into her. The whole bed moved and could have probably broken any second.

"Please, what, baby?"

"Harder," she moaned. "You're slacking."

The words infuriated me more and I mercilessly banged my hips into hers to make her wish come true. I liked that she didn't want to be treated like a princess in that moment, she wanted it rough and raw which I was down for more than anything.

If it was up to me, her bed was going to end up in pieces. But if it was up to her, then my heart was going to end up in pieces.

"Baby," I groaned as she attached her lips to my neck and began to suck on it like she did before. The feeling was overwhelming but bloody amazing and it almost tipped me over the edge. "I could fuck you all day."

"No one's stopping you," she breathed. It turned into a moan as one of my hands wrapped around one of her perky breasts and squeezed it a little bit. The bar through her nipples felt as warm as her skin and as my thumb ran across it, she let out the most beautiful sound ever. "Mmm."

"Let me hear you, sweetheart," I encouraged her because I absolutely adored when she forgot all about herself and became a moaning mess. "Tell me how good you feel."

"Could feel better," she spitted the answer.

"Is that so?" I asked with a teasing tone. "Hands and knees. Now," I ordered as I pulled out of her and she giggled at me. Giggled.

"Thought you'd never ask," she looked at me with hooded eyes as she gathered her hair to one side and looked over her shoulders, right back at me. I bit down on my bottom lip and moaned quietly at the woman in front of me. The skin of her back screamed to be kissed and adored as her lovely arse was in the air and ready to be spanked. She pushed back on me and swirled her hips around with a smug grin on her face as my hands held her waist and I let my head fall back as I enjoyed the feeling.

"You dirty little minx," I mumbled as my right hand left her side and spanked her arse. The sound of our skin touching was barely there as she moaned loudly. She was addicting and I couldn't waste more time without feeling her again. "Mhm, I love how you take me so well... s'like I was made for you, isn't it?"

"Maybe if I could feel you, I could tell you," she sighed as she tried to wind me up. It was working because I was balls deep in her, her juices covered me and I had never been more turned on by anything or anyone. She needed a rough fuck and she knew how to get it.

I attached my hands to her sides as I moved in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could. The headrest of the bed slammed against the wall and I thanked the Lord we were home alone. I ran my hands over her lower back before I grabbed her arse and gave her a few spanks. She became even more vocal as she enjoyed my hands on her.

I pulled all the way out and then slammed right into her with one move and it seemed to have knocked the breath out of her. My right fist grabbed a handful of her hair as I pulled her head back to me, my chest against her back and my lips on her neck.

"Is this what my dirty little girl wants, hm?" I murmured into her skin and she moaned for me. "My cock all the way up in your tummy, right?" I chuckled lowly as my hand travelled down to her stomach and my fingers drew a couple of circles on her skin. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"So good," she sighed in pleasure when I traced my fingers over her little clit. It made her breathe heavily and moan, twist her hips back into mine as her knees began to give in from how much her body was shaking. "Ah-mhmm," her hands grabbed the pillows as she pushed her arse upwards, her head buried between her arms and her chest against the mattress.

I had the perfect view of her warm pussy swallowing up my hardened cock with each one of my pushes. It was all too mind blowing and thrilling. The feeling I got from watching us connect this way was everything and more I could have ever asked for.

With our moans mixing and the room turning hotter by the second, skin slapping and glistening with sweat, I felt my stomach tighten and the relief of letting go washed over me as I finished in the condom. My chest uncontrollably heaved up and down as I rode out my orgasm before I pulled out of Kensington and helped her onto her back.

"Gosh... you are beautiful," I sighed as I looked down her body. "Your turn, darling," I winked at her as my hands pushed her legs apart and I ran my fingers along her teased and soaked pussy. She sighed in pleasure as my fingers worked on her, a long swipe from her slit to her clit. I drew a few quick circles onto her bundle of nerves before I went back to her hot core and pushed two of my digits in. "Let me hear you, angel."

Quiet, little pants escaped her kiss swollen lips whilst she kept her eyes shut. It didn't leave my attention when she grasped the blanket or when she reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers. She had done that in Paris and I have noticed it made her feel safe and comfortable.

"Har-Harry," her hips lifted from the mattress as she moaned my name, perhaps the most beautiful sound that could have ever left her gorgeous mouth. "Make me cum."

"If that's what my girl wants, that is what she will get," I smirked as I kissed her. The gesture was sloppy and sensual, tongue and all, which made the whole situation even hotter. "Cum all over my fingers, baby."

"Mhm," she shuddered and bucked her hips into my hand again. "Just- one- one more- oh my god."

The woman in my arms came so graciously that I wished I had a camera on me to record it and save it all for myself. I couldn't help it when I leaned down to kiss her hungrily and keep her as close to me as I could for as long as it was possible.

Before I even knew it, she was off of the bed and wrapped up in her dressing gown. I got rid of the condom I still had on and tied it before I got up and chucked it in the bin under her desk. When I turned around, my clothes were thrown into my face which made me close my eyes to avoid it hitting them.

"Aw, no cuddles then?" I pouted as the sarcastic comment left my lips. She scoffed and crossed her arms defensively.

"That was nice but I'm still not talking to you because you were a dick to me."

"Hmm, you did seem to enjoy my dick quite a lot," I mocked her and she rolled her eyes. I dropped my stuff on the floor as I pulled my boxers up my legs then reached for my shirt and jeans. "It's fine, though, baby, I'm not in the mood to talk, either."

"Well, that's fabulous then, isn't it?" she grinned. It was forced. The whole conversation was. It was pretty amusing, actually. "You can get back to whatever you were doing and so can I."

"Exactly," I nodded as I stood in front of her, fully clothed.

"Well, then – you know where the door is."

"I do," I nodded.

"Don't forget to close it behind you," she reminded me and I put my hand up in the air, one finger upwards whilst I nodded as I let her know I heard her.

As soon as it closed, I let out a loud sigh and picked up my bag from where I dropped it off. My driver was about twenty minutes away – at least that was what my text said – so I decided to wait for him outside. It was cold and it started to snow again. I walked up the driveway and out the gates so as soon as the familiar car popped up, I would be able to get in. When my driver arrived, I let out a slow breath and I glanced back at the family house where the woman I loved had no idea I left.

• • •

a.n.

is it appropriate to say this was an end of an era? for them at this moment and time anyway

i'm curious to see what u guys think will happen from now on and if your theories now will happen in the future updates or not so feel free to comment them next to this 🤭

ALSO . MET GALA TOMORROW . i'm gonna sob i'm literally so fucking proud of harry okay he deserves this so much and more we- ok i'm gonna go if i won't update on wednesday you'll know why it won't happen x x x

don't forget to vote and all xoxoxo

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.3M 160K 64
Harry Styles; CEO of 'Pleasing', single dad to two children, prioritizes his job over anything else. Edora Winters; fresh out of college, a nursery...
CEO lauren (:

Фанфик

3.8M 114K 87
Harry Edward Styles is a very wealthy, successful, young CEO of his own business Styles Inc. His life seems perfect to all. On the outside his life...
113K 4.5K 31
*Includes Mature Content* Harry Styles: the founder and CEO of one of the fastest-growing American record labels and recording companies in the world...
726K 18.3K 41
Christy Jackson, a girl in desperate need for a job, living with her best friend and mooching off her brothers money, finally realizing that she need...