Ja'far x Princess reader: Sav...

Bởi Goldenrukh25

Ja'far is caught by your country's assassin. As the princess of Alleria kingdom, you go save Ja'far from deat... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

1K 31 2
Bởi Goldenrukh25

(Y/N)'s POV

  "What's going on in here?" you asked your country's most loyal assassin as you walked into the cell your father asked you to go to. There, you saw a bloodied white haired man with pale skin lying limp on the cold stone floor.
"Just interrogating a prisoner your highness. By the way, I never thought you'd come to a place like here. Are you done with your princessly duties?" he asked mocking me. I ignored him and continued to stare at the bloodied pale man in front of me. The interrogator smirked at my reactions.
"Please excuse me. I will have to continue interrogating him." He turned towards the white haired man, pulled a sharp knife out and walked towards him.  He evilly forced the pale man to stand up.
" Quennel!" All I had to do was say his name to make him stop. Suddenly, the white haired man stumbled. I caught him right before he hit the ground. I carefully sat down and put the snowy white head on my lap.
" What is it princess?" he looked at me.
" Who is this young man right here? And, why are you interrogating him?"
" He is a dangerous man princess. He used to be an assassin."
" Is that so?"
"Yes, as for your first question, he is a general in Sindria."

Ja'far's POV

  " He is a general in Sindria." the black cloaked man called Quennel, according to the princess, said.
" Let me take over the interrogations from here on. You may leave." She dismissed Quennel with an evil grin plastered on her face.
" As you wish, your highness." Quennel saluted before exiting. I looked up at the princess. She smiled down at me.
" Are you alright?" she asked, concern laced in her voice. I nodded weakly.
" Guards!" She turned towards the exit. The guards soon rushed in thinking that she was attacked. They looked surprised to see me lying on the princess's lap.
" What do you want your highness?" the closest guard asked.
" I want you to take Ja'far to my room. You can lie him down on my bed. I'll go call the doctor."
" As you say, your highness." they all bowed. A muscular man with pink hair, probably a fanalis, carried me towards a place I don't know. Probably the princess's room. I blushed a little but it soon disappeared as we exited the prison cell.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

842K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
803K 18.3K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...