Watching The Midoriya's Of Th...

GamingObli द्वारा

It was a normal day in Class 1-A when suddenly a bright light enveloped the room. When everyone woke up, th... अधिक

What The??..
Seven Deadly Sins
Hi

Dragon Ball Z

14.4K 69 89
GamingObli द्वारा

//The Video Above Is Not Mine It Belongs To elanillomagico on Youtube.//

//No Ones POV//

"Do you think what Danial said might be true? Do you think we will really see different Deku's from other worlds?" Ochako asked Iida, Momo and Asui.

"Maybe, the different worlds theories does exist. Not to mention what he said about being a god." Momo replied.

"I guess we will have to wait and see. Kerro." Asui said.

Soon, the lights of the screen started to flicker.

"Okay. So in this world Izuku's an alien from another planet called Planet Vegeta. He was sent to Earth in hopes to Number 1, Kill all life on the planet and sell it to a powerful evil tyrant called Freeza and/or Number 2, escape the destruction of the planet by Freeza thanks to his parents. He was found by All Might as a baby but he was dropped and bumped his head. This made Izuku a pure-hearted baby and had no memory of his planet nor his parents. I would say that it is better if you watch the universe than have me explain it." Danial said explaining what the Universe was about.He was then bombarded by questions.

"How strong is Izuku in this world?"Aizawa asked.

"Is Deku-kun a hero?" Ochako asked

"Does my baby get hurt?" Inko asked worriedly, afraid about her son's well-being.

"Well first, if I were to rank how strong he is with mortals. Then throughout Time And Space I would say maybe 2nd or 3rd. First being the fusion of Him and Bakugou with the fusion dance, a technique that allows two fighters to fuse into a powerful warrior for 30 minutes. I say 2nd or 3rd because I'm not sure whether a warrior called Broly could defeat an Ultra Instinct Izuku. Most likely not but its not my right to decide. Anyway this Ultra Instinct Izuku is Izuku using a technique of the gods. It allows the body to move freely without needing to use their mind to tell their body what to do. This therefore makes him much stronger, faster and overall badass and powerful. 3rd being a warrior called Jiren from another Universe and 4th being Bakugou. Secondly, yes, Izuku is somewhat of a hero if you count him protecting the Universe from Destruction several times that is. And thirdly.....Yes. Izuku gets hurt A LOT. Not to mention that he's probably been to the brink of death over and over again. Died probably around 3 times and yea that's pretty much it." Danial answered nonchalantly.

Saying that everyone was shock would be an Understatement. Izuku was the Second Strongest Mortal over the entire Multiverse, saved his Universe several times and have died while doing so. Inko had fainted when he heard Izuku had died .Everyone else was just at a state of shock.....well almost everyone.

"BULLSHIT!!THERE'S NO FUCKING  WAY THAT THAT NERD IS STRONGER THAN ME!!"Bakugou screamed/screeched.

"BAKUGOU!LANGUAGE!" Mirio and Mandalay shouted at Bakugou while covering Eri's and Kota's ears respectively.

"Welp I think It's time we started viewing this Universe."Danial shouted to bring back everyone back to reality. He the pressed a button on a remote he magically picked from a pocket in his hoodie.

(Play the video above)

The screen showed an adult Izuku wearing a bright blue GI walking in a crowd of people who looked like they were walking in slow motion.

(Just Imagine Izuku wearing the same GI but he has green hair and all his normal features.)

"THATS MIDORIYA/DEKU/IZUKU?!"Almost everyone screamed.

"Man he looks manly in that GI!" Kirishima said.

Most of the students look in awe and shock at Izuku. Some wondered how he looked like a normal fighter but could be so powerful. They could understand with All Might being so powerful since he looked so buff and had a quirk that could obliterate buildings. But in this universe, quirks don't exist. 

Bit by bit, I'm falling under your spell.

Your smile's all I need to see to know we'll.

It then shows a naked baby Izuku with a brown tail being carried by All Might while smiling.

"AWEEEE!!!" almost everybody cooed at the sight of an adorable happy baby Izuku.

Leave this endless darkness saying "Come along with me!" Hold My Hand!

It then shows a picture of a young Mei in a flipped over car with a gun shooting at something. 

"Hey! Its ME!" Mei said in excitement of seeing herself on screen.

It also shows a kid Izuku lying on the floor before sitting up and rubbing his forehead with his hands with a angered or annoyed expression on his face. He wore blue GI and still had his brown tail from before. A red pole was also behind him.

"Why is he holding his forehead? And whats that pole at the back?" Mina asked.

"His holding his forehead cause he got thrice. Twice on his forehead while once on his shoulder. And that pole is called the Power Pole. A magical object that can extend as much as you want as long as you say," Power Pole Extend!""Danial said.

"Wait he got up from being shot twice on the head and Isn't EVEN BLEEDING?!?" Endeavor practically screamed.

"yea"Danial simply replied.

It then shows Izuku carrying a gigantic brown turtle before dropping it in shock or fear.Gran Torino is then shown on the turtle. He wore Red glasses and is holding a long brown cane.

Back when you first came into my life,

I recalled a place that I knew as a child:

a special place, one that I held close to my heart

 It the showed Mineta turning a huge metal knight holding a bowl of hot ramen in one hand and pointing two chopsticks at Izuku as he looked in slight shock or confusion. It then shows Kaminari riding a vehicle that seems to be hovering above the ground. Beside him was a blue cat-creature-thing holding onto his leg.

"WHATS THAT MACHINE! I WANT THE BLUEPRINTS NOW!!" Mei screamed in pure amazement at such a vehicle.

"Now now Mei I know you want the blueprints to this vehicle so I will give it to you later after the video ends."Danial replies while smiling nervously while sweatdropping at the pink-haired girl's antics.

Mei replies by nodding her head vigorously.

Won't you lead in a dance down this winding road,

Where light and shadow entwine to take hold

of the thoughts of the one left behind?

It first shows a Mei and Mineta hiding behind a piece of what seemed to be rubble or debris.It then showed a large man wearing a helmet with green goggles and horns on the sides.He also wore a red cape and a weird costume.

"Hmm I wonder whether their hiding from that big guy ?" Kaminari asked.

"Maybe, he does look like a dangerous person." Kirishima replies.

It then shows Child Izuku on standing on a yellow cloud and calling to a girl. This girl that turned out to be Uraraka and she was wearing a pink helmet and somewhat  revealing clothes, mainly revealing her arms,stomach and legs.

Uraraka blushed at seeing  herself wearing such clothes, and so was some of the other boys.

"URARAKA! IT IS NOT GOOD TO WEAR SUCH INAPPROPRIATE OUTFITS!" Iida 'scolded' Uraraka while doing his normal handchops.

Uraraka couldn't reply but just covered her face in embarrassment by the clothes of her other universe's self was wearing.

"Man. Uraraka looks hot in those clothes."Mineta said while drooling thinking of perverted things.(I feel like I'm sinning writing this) He was then slapped by a tongue on his head by a certain frog-quirked user.

In the back, some teachers were discussing about Mineta's perverted behavior. 

It then showed Shigaraki, Toga and Dabi using seven orange balls. These balls had several stars on them ranging from 1 to 7.

"VILLAINS!" Most of the students shouted.

Some of them were shocked to see Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga in this universe, while others wondered what those balls were.

"Hey Danial. What are those Seven Balls?"Aizawa asked.

"Those balls are called Dragon Balls. When you collect all 7 of them you can summon a wish granting dragon called Shenron. He can grant you many things like immortality, a super-human mind etc. It can also bring back someone from the dead, but only once. That is how Izuku is still alive even though he has died like... 3 times." Danial replied shocking many at how OP the Dragon Balls were.

It then also showed what seemed to be Izuku to be in a glass dome. He was looking outside at the full moon in the night when suddenly his happy expression suddenly turned to shock. His spiky hair and brown tail stood up and his eyes turned red.

'Oh uh. This can't be good' everyone thought.

It then showed a large ape like creature roaring. It was taller than all the other buildings around it.

"Woah! Was that Midoriya? Its tail was the same color and not to mention that he seemed like he turned into that thing when he looked at the moon?!?" said Kaminari confused and shock.

"Yeah that was Midoriya. When he looks at the full moon he turns into a large ape like creature called an Oozaru. He doesn't really have control of that form. The first time he transformed, he accidentally killed All Might. That's why he was alone when he met Mei." Danial replied to Kaminari's question.

Many of them felt sympathy for this worlds's Izuku. He was alone as a child and needed to fend for himself at such a young age.No one should have to feel that. 

Know that sometimes, I want to turn around  and see the things that I passed on the journey.

It then shows a young Iida jumping and backfliping in the air before face-planting his face first into the sand.

"HAHAHAHHAHA" Everyone started laughing at the actions of their friend. Even the stoic Todoroki ,Shinso and Aizawa started to grin in amusement.

Izuku is then shown carrying Iida on his back. He faces two men holding a gun on a blue haired lady. The two men looked shock at seeing Izuku appear out of almost nowhere. 

But know with love on my side, with courage and pride 

I'll Fight; I Will Carry On!

Izuku is then shown wearing a orange GI with a look of surprise. The scene shows a white cat wearing a brown wooden cane in his hand. 

After that, it shows Recovery Girl sitting/floating on a glass ball . She wore wall clothes and a black hat with one red stripe. 

Bit by Bit, I'm falling under your charm

 It shows Izuku on a hill wearing his orange GI looking down at Sato who had a large Fish Skeleton next tow him

"Why is there a fish skeleton next to me?" Sato asked curiously while Koda was in a state of panic seeing the skeleton of a fish since....you know..he loves animals.

"I dunno."Danial shrugs.

You'll Keep Me and all the world far from harm

Bring hope to everyone; take in your hands eternity

It changes to show a happy looking Izuku with a smile on his face. His Gi was torn showing the left part of his chest. Next to him was Present Mic who was also smiling and had his hands at his back.

"HEY LOOK ITS A ME! A PRESENT MIC!" Present Mic screamed.

"Good lord,is it possible for you to lower your volume at all?" Aizawa asked, annoyed at his 'friend's' annoying antics.

It then shows Nezu slowly coming out of a hallway with the shadow covering his face slightly.He also  had a wooden cane.

"Man is it just me, or does it seem like everybody owns a wooden cane?"Kaminari asked confused at why almost everyone had a wooden cane.

"Well they all were the ones who thought Izuku what he knows about fighting , so maybe that's the reason."Danial said implifying the word 'were' in the beginning and saying the end sarcastically.

It then changes to Momo and Todoroki. Todoroki wore a black shirt with the Symbol Red Ribbon to the side a an orange bandanna while Momo wore a blue jacket and a black striped white undershirt?(sorry i don't know what it is)They were both looking at the camera smirking. 

"Hey look it's us." Todoroki said a bit suprised at seeing him and Momo.

"Yea. It is." Momo said blushing a bit.

Even when it seems that I don't need you,

It shows a large man with the Red Ribbon Symbol on on the left  part of his green 'jacket-armor-thing'. He had a red Mohawk.

Just know that I am In Love; can't wait to

Leave This Endless Darkness.

It then showed a face-front view of Izuku. It shows him smiling as he is walking in the crowd of people.

Won't You Come Along With Me?Hold My Hand!

I then changes back to kid Izuku with his fist in the air. The face of the Oozaru appears behind Izuku. It then shows him punching through the stomach of a Green Demon. Izuku is shown shirtless as his fist is in the air.

"WOAH! THAT! WAS! AMAZING!" both Eri and Kota shouted in amazement. Stars could be seen in their eyes as they watched in amazement.

The others could only watch in shock in amazement. Amazement that he just punched someone in the gut and literally came out the other end. And shock as they just saw him kill someone.

'I dunno whether to be amazed, or shock at Young Midoriya's abilities in this world.' All Might asked himself.

It then changes to show a purple and white creature with their hand high  before closing it.

"Woah is that a man or a woman! I can't tell"Sero asked.

Some giggles and snickers could be heard escaping some mouths.

It then shows Iida in a black armor screaming before exploding.It switches to an adult Izuku wit a look of complete disbelief and  shock.As so was everybody in theater.

All the girls had their hands over their mouth and all the boys could only watch their friend literally explode.

"Oh god.."Momo said in shock while her hand covered her mouth.

"How could such a demon do such a thing?!"Midnight manage to ask/say.

"That DEMON was Freeza. The same person who destroyed Izuku's and Bakugou's home planet."Danial answered.

Lightning starts to strike the water near the island. Izuku's is then showed with a beyond pissed off expression as small rocks around him started to rise around him. His hair started to turn golden and his eyes started to turn a light green.

'Go get him Izuku/Midoriya/Deku!' Everyone thought.

A yellow-golden aura surrounded him before his eyes turn a light green and his hair and eyebrows turn yellow.

"Woah PRETTY!" Eri said in amazement.

It switches to a teen Mirio with his hair messy and spiky shooting a Kamehameha Wave with one hand. A Super Saiyan Adult Izuku is also behind him also as if he's shooting a Kamehameha.

"Hey It's Me!" Mirio said, amazed at seeing himself on screen.

A green insect-like creatyre is then showed with a cocky smile.Mirio then blasts his Kamehameha with all his might, screaming in the process. The blast envelopes him and obliterating the Green Creature in the process.

"Woah!That's So Cool."Eri and Kota said in amazement.

"That beam was so big! It went BOOM!" Kota said, with Eri agreeing.

"What was that Danial?That beam?" Aizawa asked curios.

"That was a Kamehameha wave. A technique that uses your Ki or Chi to shoot a powerful beam, capable of destroying buildings." Danial answered.

Everyone just watched and listen in amazement.

'I wonder whether I could to that?' Nejire asked herself.

I'm captivated by your sweet face,

even when you're angry or tired 

It shows Kid Buu struggling  to hold of the Spirit Bomb and Izuku in his Super Saiyan Form also struggling to send it to Kid Buu.

but I just wonder if it's OK to live in such a hurry all the time

Kid Buu is then consumed by the Spirit Bomb and gets killed by the attack.

'Woah' everyone thought.

As for me, I'm quite a mess by the circumstances .

Your casual behavior makes me so confused.

A small spacecraft is then showed being blasted by a Kamehameha. A creature is then showed inside screaming in pain by the attack. It switches to Izuku with a red tail, yellow baggy pants, red fur around his body and long black hair, blasting a Kamehameha. The Kamehameha sends the spacecraft along with the weird creature into the sun, destroying and killing the spacecraft and creature in the process.

But even so, I wanna know If you'll still live in the past.

Present Izuku is shown again walking in the crowds of people with his signature smile.

Many things that I wanted to ask you,

but the noise of the crowd, the cars, the street

Izuku is shown landing on the ground with Uraraka, Mineta, Iida and Kaminari looking behind them in surprise. Izuku then smiles at them. Aizawa(Picollo), Mirio(Gohan), Iida(Krillin), Mei(Bulma),Uraraka(Chi Chi) ,Kota(Goten) and Gran Torino(Master Roshi) look at suprised and happiness at seeing Izuku appear. What strange was that above Izuku was a yellow halo.

That halo caught the attention of several people.

"Hey whats that halo above Midoriya's head?" Tokoyami asked.

"You saw that green bug thing that Mirio was fighting before right?" 

Everyone replied by nodding.

"That creature, as a last ditch effort, threatened to self-destruct. One hit would set him off, not to mention that he would explode either way if too much time passed. To protect the Earth, Izuku teleported Cell away from the planet to another planet. This sadly killed him in the process. Since one of Cell's cell survive his self-destruction, he was able to regenerate and become stronger. He came back to Earth but was successfully killed by a Father-Son Kamehameha attack by Mirio." Danial explained, shocking several.

"He sacrificed himself for the Earth. Even in other universes Midoriya is a hero."Iida said, making everyone nod in agreement.

interrupted our talk,

but I know we'll find the time.

A young Kota is shown hiding behind Uraraka's dress. Uraraka comforts him before Izuku knelt down and Kota running to him for a hug. They then looked at each other smiling.

"AWEEE!" All the girls cooed.

Kota started to mildly blush at seeing him hug his Hero.

We'll Figure It Out!

Bit by Bit, I'm falling under your charm

You'll Keep Me and all the world far from harm

An adult Izuku is shown carrying a large Teddy bear watching over a young Eri in an Orange GI feeding some white doves. Before they started flying around.

"Woah! Mirio can we do that sometime!' Eri asked Mirio.

"Sure! If Danial allows us." Mirio replies.

"Sure why not." Danial replies.

Bring hope to everyone; take in your hands eternity

Izuku is shown carrying Eri on his shoulders who was shaking hands with a Pink Rabbit Mascot.

Even when it seems that I don't need you,

Just know that I am In Love; can't wait to

Present is shown looking to his left then to his right before smiling and looking up to the sky.

Leave This Endless Darkness.

Won't You Come Along With Me?Hold My Hand!

Izuku is shown flying up before showing goodbye a sign.He grabs his Power Pole waving Goodbye with his Nimbus Cloud flying after him before disappearing.

The screen turned off showing a blank screen.

"Well that was the first AU, alternate universe. I hope you liked it and I might show it again. Now if you want, you can go to the food table that magically gives you any food you want as long as you say it. Now if you would excuse me, I would like to go sleep." Danial said before teleporting away to go nap.

With that everyone started to go get food and talk about the universe.

"Woah that was a cool one. I didn't know Midori could be that strong!" Mina said.

"Yeah. With the infinite possibilities of the multiverse, there might be a stronger version of him." Momo said

"Tch. Whatever it is THAT NERD WILL NEVER SURPASS ME!!" Bakugou screamed, making everyone sweatdrop.

"I wonder what will be next?"Kota asked Eri.

"Yea. I wanna see more of Mr. Deku as a Hero!" Eri replied enthusiastically. 

//And with that the first Universe is shown. This took longer to make than I originally thought it'd be.Well if anyone else is reading this, try suggesting any possible AU's and I might make it if I know the story. BYE!!//

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.