Pokémon trainer boyfriend sce...

נכתב על ידי DeathIsLonely

Yeah עוד

Info for the story
You're pokemon
J.I.Y.D.K.W.T.S.P.Y.H.L.L
Meeting him
An injured pokemon and/or a second encounter
Feelings
His pokemon asks you out for him
Holding hands (Filler)
Help me! (Author Note)

N's catch up!

307 9 2
נכתב על ידי DeathIsLonely

A little bit of a backstory!
So you and your family come from a long line of pokemon breeders. Somewhere along the line someone decided to genetically mutate two snivys. A male and female snivy so they could breed. The mutation changed their colors. The two snivys has many children and the colors got more mutated and such. So now as a gift for starting your journey your mother lets you choose your snivy mutant! So you choose a male snivy that you named Omri!
(Also this is during XY and team plasma ain't relevant)

How you meet
You had just started your adventure with Omri, your male Snivy. You're friends Bianca and Cheren still have yet to get there pokemon. So here you where leaning against a tree waiting for them to catch up to you. You stand up straight as you notice them walking up to you.

"Lizzy! Why weren't you there to get a Pokédex?" Bianca asked running up to you, Cheren close behind.

"I didnt want it" You hiss and turn your back to the two. They stare in shock for a bit before Bianca gains a bit of courage.

"Why wouldn't you want a Pokédex (y/n)" Bianca yells in disbelief and Cheren tsks.

"Cause I'm only going to catch five Pokémon! And no more! And don't 'tch' me Cheren! I know where you live boi!" Fire burns in (y/n)'a eyes as she points to Cheren before smiling "plus I know exactly what pokemon I want to catch and everything about them" she looks down with a more serious look "I don't like the ideal of catching more then enough pokemon to fill a team.."

"You alwa-Excuse me" the trio look behind (y/n) to see a man with long green hair and blue  eyes. 'Oh no! He's hot!" (Y/n) says 'internally' well she thought she did until his whole face exploded in color and he looks at the ground. She hears Cheren tch of disapproval and Bianca's snickers of approval.

"Th-thank you, my name is Natural Harmonia Gropius, but please just call me N" he tips his hat with a small innocent smile.

"Sup, names (y/n) and this is Bianca-Sup-and Cheren-tch" (y/n) rolls her eyes at Cheren's rudeness. "Forgive him, he's a little bi-weird, yes weird"

"Nice to meet you" he bows slightly before shuffling around the trio. "Now if you'll excuse me..I-snivy!" Omri comes running over jumping into (y/n)'s arms.

"Oh hey Omri, what where you up to?" She asks and Omri responds with his name in an excited manner holding out his favorite berry, a Pecha berry.

"Oh sweet, glad you're having fun little buddy" she smiles pressing her forehead against his as he cooes. He hopes down looks up at N before running off to enjoy his berry.

"..."

"Oh um, that was omri, don't worry. He isn't hurt or anything that is his natural color. You see my parents are breeders an-I have to go" N's expression gets dark at the mention of her parents and he quickly walks off.

"What a weirdo" Bianca shivers staring after him before tugging on (Y/n)'s arm your get a move on.

"Yeah...weird.." (y/n) mumbles still staring after him as she is pulled away.

-Injured pokemon and second meeting-
"Ugh! Omri, where are we going?" (Y/n) groans as she is lead deeper into the forest and off the path by Omri who jumps in excitement every now and then.

"Deer-deerling" (y/n) stops walking as she hears the stressed cries of a pokemon. After hearing it a second time she makes her way to where she thinks she heard the noise. After about two minutes of walking in the direction of the stressed calls she sees a deerling stuck up in a tree.

"Wha!!! How'd you get up there?" Without a second though (y/n) starts climbing up the tree to get to the pokemon. Unbeknownst to her N is also lead to the spot of the deerling by several pokemon. He gasps slightly as he watches (y/n) reach for a branch and have the one under her snap. She grips to tree swinging her legs around it.

"Phew~ that was close" she lets herself rest a bit before reaching up and letting the deerlimg jump into her arms. She is quick to regain her balance shuffling down a bit to sit on a tree branch. "I didn't really think about how to get down.."

"Here let me help" N appears from out of the bushes with a concerned expression. He reaches up as she carefully drops the deerling into his arms. He sets the normal type pokemon on the ground before reaching up to help (y/n) our of the tree. To late, she's fallen out of the tree. He leans over her looking down
at her face as she groans in pain.

"Are you alright?!" He asks worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine.." she groans sitting up before looking at the deerling "are you alright?" The deerling chirps happily prancing around in a circle before hitting its head on her arm. "What is it?

"He wants to become your pokemon as thanks for saving him"

"Are you serious! I'd love for you to become my friend!" She yells excitedly, she pulls out a pokeball and taps it against the deer Pokemon's head lightly. A bright light shines and Deerling is caught after a couple shakes of the ball. She immediately lets him out of the pokemon. "Good to have you join my family Deerling! And thanks for saving us N" she smiles at N who looks away blushing.

"No problem.."

Feelings

It had been a week, you and N figured out you two where living fairly close to each other and would stop by the other persons house almost every day. Right now you where outside wrapping some gauze around an injured Growlithe's paw when N decided to stop by.

"Hello (y/-what happened?" He stops mid saying your name as he observers the wet growlithe. Two fans where blowing against the pokemon drying it off quicker.

"He fell into the water and hurt his paw on some sharp rocks" you sigh as you finish wrapping its paw. "Poor thing" you mumble loud enough for N to hear as he approaches. He picks up a roll of gauze looking down at your decked out first aid kit.

"You are really prepared..." he mutters carefully looking through the kit, making sure not to mess to many things up.

"Well of course, I need to be. You never know when a pokemon might be injured and need help...or a friend" she smiles looking over at N with a grin. A couple days ago N got trapped in a hole and twisted his ankle. He still had bandages on his ankle and a slight limp. He looked away with embarrassment. Zorua bounds over tackling Omri to the ground.

"Hey Zorua, taking good care of N?" Zorua nods it's head before being rolled over and tackled. "Be careful you two"

"Could we get some tea?" N asks motioning to your house. You smile nodding and checking to see if the growlithe is okay before packing up and heading inside. It's silent between the two as (Y/n) makes tea. She hums a random tune bopping her head to non existing music. N sits on the couch looking around the room. He never really looked around her house before, now that he is looking he noticed she didn't really have many pictures of her family up, well actually she didn't have any pictures of her family up just Pokémon.

In one picture it's a child (y/n) surrounded by a bunch of different colours of just hatched Snivy's. She has a large smile on her face as she cuddles with a mostly red snivy. "That's Omri's dad" N jumps slightly as (y/n) speaks up from beside him. "The red one I'm holding, that's his dad and the the blue and green one right here" she walks over pouting at a snivy hiding in an eggshell "that's his mum" 

"Why are they all different colors?"

"Remember, my parents where breeders" (y/n) sets the tea down on the coffee table (ironically). "I used to live seeing the different colored snivy's until I realized how my parents breed them...I haven't talked to them since" she sits down and N notices her dark expression. He felt a bit of anger swell in his chest but also a feeling of sorrow towards the girl. He clears his throat.

"Well I'm glad you didn't stay with them.." he gives her a small smile. She stares at him for a second before busting out into a grin.

"Yep!" N bits his lip his face exploding in color as he stares at her taking a sip of tea only to spit it out fanning her tongue yelling 'hot' 'hot!'

So perfect!

And now...LOOOK!!!

WHO CREATED YOU!!!

WHAT GOD MAD YOU SO PERFECT!!!!!

IM SCREAMING!!!

I'M SO ALIVE!!!

IM PUKING!!!!

LUNGS COLLAPSING!!!

He's so fine

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
293K 33.9K 85
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
461K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...