A cup of you (Michaeng / Comp...

由 S7ven-

Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love... 更多

Chapter 1: "Mina"
Chapter 2: "Yeri"
Chapter 3 "Nine"
Chapter 4 "Mafia"
Chapter 5 "Chaeyoung"
Chapter 6 "I like her"
Chapter 7 "Push"
Chapter 8 "Pull"
Chapter 9 "Like Ooh Ahh"
Chapter 10 "Work"
Chapter 11 "I like you"
Chapter 12 "Cold"
Chapter 13 "Confession"
Chapter 14 "Us"
Chapter 15 "Last of you"
Chapter 16 "Twice"
Chapter 17 "Missed"
Chapter 18 "First"
Chapter 19 "Second"
Chapter 20 "Third"
Chapter 21 "Fourth"
Chapter 22 "Fifth"
Chapter 23 "Melting"
Chapter 25 "녹아요"
Chapter 26 "Call"
Chapter 27 "Tiger"
Chapter 28 "Someone like me"
Chapter 29 "Beast - 1st week"
Chapter 30 "One month"
Chapter 31 "Forget"
Chapter 32 "Too late"
Chapter 33 "Crumbs"
Chapter 34 "It's Mina"
Chapter 35 "Revelation"
Chapter 36 "Rooftop"
Chapter 37 "Insomnia"
Chapter 38 "Perseverance"
Chapter 39 "Let her go"
Chapter 40 "Time"
Chapter 41 "Rosé"
Chapter 42 "Jealousy"
Chapter 43 "Girls"
Chapter 44 "Obsess"
Chapter 45 "I'll wait"
Chapter 46 "Recovered"
Chapter 47 "Anew"
Chapter 48 "Lost world"
Chapter 49 "Rekindle"
Chapter 50 "Troubled"
Chapter 51 "Mood"
Chapter 52 "Japan"
Chapter 53 "Kazoku"
Chapter 54 "Wedding"
Chapter 55 "A cup of you"
Appreciation post

Chapter 24 "Eye Eye Eyes"

6.9K 226 26
由 S7ven-

{Previously:

"I will." Mina then replied holding Chaeyoung's hand. She was trembling from the scene.

Chaeyoung traces Mina's hand and kissed her forehead, she then wore the ring to her. It was a perfect fit, like it was really made for her.}

"Are you okay?" Jihyo stood up from the couch as soon as she saw the couple came in, "Yah, Chaeyoung ah. What did you do?"

"You're the one who've called her." Chaeyoung smiled letting Jihyo know that everything was fine.

"We've never seen you cry, so I was worried." Jihyo said as she pats Mina's back. "You need your make up retouch."

Mina nods, and remembers that they are still preparing for the photoshoot, she got her last hug to Chaeyoung before leaving.

Mina then entered a room with the other members, preparing for the photoshoot as well.

"What happened? Why are you in a rush?" The make up artist asked Mina, she was the one doing Mina's make up when she ran away. "Did you cry?"

Mina gave a light smile to the makeup artist and shook her head, taking a seat infront of the mirror.

The other members looked at each other, they didn't know the reason but they didn't want the staff to suspect something.

"She usually cry when she's stressed out or tired." Momo tried to explain to the make up artist.

"We usually let her ran away like that, since she'll just heavily cry if we keep on asking." Sana added to make the make up artist no longer ask for more.

The photoshoot today is for the Major League Baseball company. Jihyo was the first one to get her make up done, and also the last one to get on to the photo shoot, so Jihyo decided to go at the recording studio with Chaeyoung to make the song samples.

"This is pretty, did you buy it?" Nayeon looked at Mina's 'engagement ring'.

"Eeh. No." Mina replied, her relationship with Chaeyoung was always private but never a secret with the girls. The girls were just like a Sherlock guessing on what was happening between them, "I-It was a gift."

"I see." Nayeon then lifted Mina's hand and showed it to the other members, "Engagement ring." Nayeon grinned looking at the members.

Other staff besides Twice, wasn't fond of believing what the girls says, as they were known of teasing and bullying each other.

"Unnie." Mina chuckled to Nayeon trying to be the Sherlock she is again.

"Ring finger? It fits!" Dahyun exclaimed, joining the teasing.

"N-no." Mina tried to persuade her members to stop the teasing, pulling her hand away.

"Then why are you blushing?" Jeongyeon yelped, making the latter more guilty.

"It's because of the blush on!" Mina screamed, getting more flustered.

Everyone laughed at a successful teasing.

After everyone was done pumpering up, they head to the photoshoot, the studio was setup at one of JYP's set at the basement.

Chaeyoung and Jihyo finished there recording after twenty minutes, everything was layed down properly so they have finished early. Jihyo then followed to there photo shoot to finish her day.

After the schedules end, they went back to there dorm to rest. They have been reminded by there next schedule tomorrow which is attending a music show and doing a v live for an hour or two.

Mina on the other hand, was always focused on schedule, same thing with Chaeyoung that never touches her phone once she enters her world.

Mina always remembers Chaeyoung once her mind was cleared from schedules. Since by the end of the day she will still end up with her.

[Rest well.]

"Love you, Chaeng." Mina softly said under her blankets and stares at her ring.

[I love you.]

~•~

The girls were taken to the music show the next day. They were busy as usual, they were always broadcasted on there daily schedule because of the camera following them and the v live they needed to update. Because of the cameras everywhere, Mina was unable to call, receive calls or open up messages from Chaeyoung; she usually just play mobile games, since messaging Chaeyoung might leak through the video without her knowledge.

Chaeyoung on the other flip side of the world, is now arranging what Mina wrote for the new song. It was the first time that Mina help her through the lyrics, since usually Mina doesn't want to intervene on other artist and groups song. Chaeyoung kept the letter very important to her; if she had a museum, she framed it up.

Chaeyoung used her entire brain to finish her work resulting of sleeping in through out the night in her recording studio. She woke up and check her clock, it was already morning, she was unable to go home yesterday. Her phone reminded her for a meeting that she needs to attend to, she spread her arms to the air and stretched her back as she left her studio to attend her meetings.

"Good morning." Taecyeon greeted Chaeyoung while he opens the door after small knocks.

Chaeyoung gasped, she immediately fixed her hair and composture when she saw the crowded room, "Yah, I thought only the producers are here." Chaeyoung hissed beside Taecyeon.

"As you can see, Chaeyoung really worked hard on the song and didn't got the chance to go home." Taecyeon announced and chuckled looking at Chaeyoung's morning face, but for him it was a normal thing for the producers or there composers to attend a meeting looking like a just-woke-up.

Chaeyoung bows to everyone and sat on the edge corner of the conference table.

"Here, have this."

A cup slide through infront of Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looked at the name of the cup, and hesitantly glance at the person.

"Mina shi." Chaeyoung rejects and pushed the cup lightly across the table. "You don't have to."

"Take it!" Jeongyeon agressively pulled Chaeyoung to sit down, and gave her the cup of coffee that was given by Mina.

Everyone laughed on an early morning scene but more of how Chaeyoung is being cute and shy with Mina.

The meeting goes on; Taecyeon discussed on how the side track have been approved along with the chosen song sample, but the album still needs more song to be released.

Taecyeon then asked the girls to come to Chaeyoung's recording room after the meeting to finally record the song. They were also reminded that the title track and there studio set for the music video is ready, they were handed a new timeline paper then.

As what commanded, they've gone to the recording studio of Chaeyoung after the meeting. The manager left the girls at the recording, as they don't have to be in tail with the girls when they are on JYP building.

"I'm so excited." Sana shrieked as the girls followed her behind walking in.

"What a mess!" Jeongyeon exclaimed, she saw a lot of plastic bags scattered around the room.

"Sorry, I didn't know you'll be coming." Chaeyoung starts to pick up some of the trashes.

Jeongyeon and Mina help her to clean the studio before starting. Mina knows that Chaeyoung endulge herself when working, and throws away papers and what she ever eats behind her. Although, she knew that Chaeyoung likes to eat healthy stuff so her eating habit doesn't concern Mina much.

After cleaning up. Chaeyoung seats on her chair behind the mixer and Jeongyeon sat with the girls behind.

"Have you slept enough?" Mina clings to Chaeyoung's shoulder, standing infront of the tired cub.

"Don't worry." Chaeyoung gave Mina's hand a quick kiss before turning around to the girls. "Here is the lyrics." Chaeyoung handed out the papers to the girls while Mina took her seat beside them.

The members then scan the lyrics, the group unintentionally glance at Chaeyoung then to Mina while they have read through it.

"Isn't this for, Mina?" Tzuyu repeatedly read the lines.

Jihyo giggled in response, she's the first one who have red the lyrics.

"Jihyo wrote it with me as well." Chaeyoung reasoned out and pointed at Jihyo, who was simply nodding trying to pacify her. "Let's listen to it all together, then I'll tell your initial line."

After playing the track with Jihyo's voice as a sample. Chaeyoung looked closely at every member, she listens to each members trying to sing it.

After some time, Chaeyoung pointed out there lines, and started recording on the glass live room infront of her.

"Can you hear me?" Chaeyoung pressed on her mixer to mic out.

Dahyun laughed inside the room wearing the headset, "Please stop laughing and test the mic." Chaeyoung muffled in her laugh on how Dahyun tries to do her chant and get her serious face on.

"It's funny because it's Chaeyoung!" Dahyun said over the live room's mic and the girls were able to hear her from the surrounding speaker outside the live room.

It was almost an hour trying to record, edit the song and divide the members line.

"Do you want to hear the full version?" Chaeyoung said as she lastly click on her mouse, intentionally making it loud for the finale.

(If the video doesn't work on your mobile: open your youtube app first, then go back to wattpad, click the video on this story again.)

https://youtu.be/DkgNYR6eVrw

"Mina's eye eye eyes." Everyone teased after hearing the song, over and over again.

It was very catchy, that after heading out of the room they were already spoiling it. Chaeyoung hold the door for them and thank them for there hard work with her.

"Can I stay?" Mina said as she was last on the line, she remains standing at the door waiting for a response.

"I'm not your manager." Chaeyoung smiled looking at Mina with her sad eyes.

Chaeyoung slammed close the door when Mina came closer to her and receives a kiss on her lips.

"Be careful!" Chaeyoung retorted when Mina released the kiss.

"Sorry." Mina looked down and tried to open the door again, "Ya-"

Chaeyoung then pulled Mina inside the room and gave her a tight hug, she felt Mina's heart beating fast against her.

"Don't give me that sad eyes." Chaeyoung whispered and felt Mina's smile over her shoulder, "Take care of yourself."

"I will." Mina showed her smile to Chaeyoung as she loosen the hug. "Bye."

The time on the day was spent recording two songs, Eye Eye Eyes and the other is there Title track: Yes or Yes on Taecyeon's recording studio.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

267K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]
686K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
20.1K 1.1K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
28.8K 891 27
Just read it and I hope you enjoy. ( Some comment's won't make sense's since I've Change this story line)