Close Your Eyes: Book Two

由 paperandpen444

After Savannah Noel's kidnapping, Liam Cabraro was the first person to actually listen to what she had to say... 更多

Description
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Eighteen

6.7K 319 53
由 paperandpen444

I got a Savannah and Liam request so it's on the side

Just so you guys know In case some of you haven't recognized him, the guy I chose as Liam is also the guy in Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me music video

He's also the guy from Hannah Montana the movie

Liam is sitting on the couch playing that dragon game again and he seems to really love it.

He doesn't have any gaming consoles, but I think he would have a lot of fun with one. He has a TV in his dorm, but it's Mason's and all they ever do with it is watch the campus channels, which seriously suck.

He loves Netflix, but he always watches it on his phone or his laptop.

I think he would love having a camping console, and he seems to love this game.

I walk over to the TV set where they're playing and pick up the disc case.

"Savannah, if you turn off the PS4, I'm going to murder you," Noah says.

I roll my eyes and reach out like I'm going to touch the button, and Liam gasps like he's just come up for air after being held under water for five minutes.

"Don't do that!" he exclaims. "Are you crazy? We finally just finished that quest! Ryan, save the game, hurry!"

I roll my eyes at my boyfriend as I open the case to inspect the contents.

It's a game called Skyrim.

I think I know what I'm getting him for Christmas.

"Liam, bro, tell your girlfriend to get out of the way!" Ryan complains.

"Savannah, hun, do you think you could just scooch back a little bit? You're blocking part of the screen." Liam says politely, his eyes never leaving the TV.

I roll my eyes and step back.

"You guys better stop that game and give me attention soon." Aria threatens. "You did this all last night and now it's ten in the morning and you're going at it again. Me, Savannah, and Danielle might have to taken the baby and leave for the entire day. Like, we don't be back until after dinner, and you three are going to get bored of the game after a few hours and want attention."

"I mean, if you guys want to go out, have fun," Ryan shrugs. "We won't get bored."

Danielle is Ryan's wife and the mother of their one year old son.

"Yeah, honestly, I think we'll be okay." Noah glances at Aria and I just fold my arms across my chest and look at Liam.

He grins at me, dart up from the couch to kiss me right on the lips in front of everyone, and then sits back down.

"Go Savvy, have fun, we'll be okay, this game is fun," He says, looking back at the screen.

I look at Aria and Danielle and roll my eyes.

"Alright," Danielle rises from the couch. "So Noah, can we borrow your car?"

"Sure," Noah says.

"And we can find some really cute guys at the beach and hang out with them the whole day?" Aria asks.

"Yeah, go ahead," Noah says, clearly not listening.

"Okay, I guess we'll just go find a really hot guy with a nice six pack and we can have a threesome. What do you think girls?" I look at Danielle and Aria.

Liam's head snaps in my direction so fast I'm worried he gave himself whiplash

"What?" he asks, and the confusion and innocence in his eyes makes me laugh.

"Oh, so now you listen," I smile.

The rest of our family is laughing and I can't help but notice my Mom is beaming.

"Let's go put our bathing suits on." Aria rolls her eyes.

I shake my head and walk to my bedroom. I shut the door and shuffle through the dresser until I find my black bikini. The waist band of the bottoms says Tommy Hilfiger and the strap that goes around the top says it, too. The strap around the neck is white.

I remove my clothing and change into it, and then I pull on a yellow sundress over it.

My hair was curled an put back into a half bun and half down, but I remove the bun and let the golden locks flow.

I run my fingers through my hair and step into some flip flops, grab my phone, house keys, and wallet, and walk out of the bedroom, grabbing a blanket from the linen closet on the way out.

Liam still hasn't moved.

"Listen, if you guys are going to take Noah's car, the only person I want driving it is Savannah," my Dad says. "Savannah and Noah have the same car insurance."

"My car?" Noah tunes in. "You're not taking my car."

I look at my brother.

"You just said we could," I sigh.

"Just take mine," Dad says.

"Where are you going anyways?" Ryan pitches in.

"We said we're going to the beach." Danielle replies.

Liam turns around on the couch and eyes me.

"Why didn't you invite us to go?"

I look at Aria and Danielle with my jaw half open and then back at Liam.

"You literally just kissed me and told me to go because the game you're playing is fun."

"I did?" he asks.

"Uh, yeah," I nod my head.

"That was after you told her to move away from the screen," Aria pitches in.

"How long are you going to be gone?" Noah asks.

"All day." Aria replies.

"All day?" Liam repeats. "But...but that's a long time."

So I do the same thing he did to me.

I walk over to him, kiss him right on the lips, and then head for the door.

"Have fun buddy, we'll go to the beach."

I take the keys from my Dad's outstretched hand and walk out of the house.

________

I sit in an ice cream shop with Danielle, Aria, and Ryan and Danielle's son Matthew, scrolling through my Instagram as I scoop some ice cream into my mouth.

"So what happened last night?" Danielle asks.

Danielle and Aria are both new additions to the family. I'm sure they know about my kidnapping, but they don't know anything about me.

"Oh, just one of my old friends from childhood came over and started yelling at me." I shrug.

"At one in the morning?" she asks. "Why?"

"Because he's an ass-" I glance at baby Matthew and clear my throat. "Because he's rude."

She nods in understanding.

"That sucks."

I nod in agreement and shovel some more ice cream in my mouth.

"So you and Liam seem pretty cozy." She notes. "I've been with Noah since August and he told me you guys were just friends."

"We were just friends," I nod. "But he's been in love with me since we were seven, I just didn't know it."

"He's known you that long?" Danielle asks. "So that means he was around when you-" she cuts off suddenly. "Sorry."

"It's alright. I don't mind talking about it, but yeah," I nod my head. "Liam was there before and he was there after. I owe him..." I take a deep breath. "I owe Liam everything. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. He loves me for who I am, and he has seen me at my worst and rebuilt me from ground zero."

"That's sweet." Danielle says softly.

I open my mouth to reply when the shrill sound of the iPhone ringtone causes the four of us, baby Matthew included, to jump.

I look down at my phone and rub my forehead.

Noah.

"He probably wants us to come back." I roll my eyes and decline his call, but a moment later it starts ringing again so I pick it up.

"Yeah?"

"You need to come home right now," Noah says.

"Why? We told you guys we were going the whole day, even after you get bored of the game-"

"Savannah, you need to come home." He says. "Mom and Dad are outside with Liam and he's talking to somebody that isn't Mom and Dad."

"Well who is it?"

"I don't know, at first I thought it was Andrew, but this guy, I mean...he looks biologically related to Liam. Savannah, I think it might be his father."

________

Get ready guys

~Sam

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

211K 6.3K 36
Hi, my name is Emily i have lived here in California all my life. I have a pretty normal life i guess. I'm not popular,i get straight A's, i get bull...
125K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
58.4K 4.1K 49
❝Okay, so hear me out... Are hugs really just handshakes for the boobs? ... Nah, that didn't make any sense. Or did it?❞ ...
165K 4.3K 13
[BOOK ONE OF THE BAD BOY SERIES] What happens, when the family of Destiny gets in a car crash when she is at school? And the family of the bad boy is...