When the Cat Met the Wolf

Autorstwa Vintagegirl71

Having a double life is not easy, just ask Arianne Mercier. On the one hand, she is your regular sixteen year... Więcej

Playlist
1. Of Photoshoots & Hidden Love
2. Of Cats & Wolves
3. Of Violins & Birthdays
4. Of Bubbles & Bubblers
5. Of Jealousy & Statues
6. Of Doppelgangers & Impostors
7. Of Roller Skates & Angry Wolves
8. Of Past & Future
9. Of Barcelona & Time Off
10. Of Partnerships & Phone Calls
11. Of WiFi & One Day
12. Of Secret Visits & Hieroglyphs
13. Of Heroes & Legends
14. Of Accusations & Entrances
15. Of Felons & Masked Quartets
17. Of Drawings & Truces
18. Of Valentine's Day & Love Poems
19. Of Hate & Love
20. Of Moviemaking & First Kisses
21. Of Monsters & Songs
22. Of Arguments & Candidates
23. Of Knights & Armours
24. Of Mimes & Pantomime
25. Of Royalty & Fragrances
26. Of Uncles & Chinese
27. Of Soups & Chefs
28. Of Tournaments & Discoveries
29. Of Games & Gamers
30. Origins Part 1: The Beginning of Loup d'Argent
31. Origins Part 2: The Beginning of the Masked Duo
32. Origins Part 3: The Beginning of Tigre Blanco
33. Origins Part 4: The Model and the Violinist
34. Origins Part 5: How Arianne Fell In Love With Adrien
35. Of Magazines & Realizations
36. Of Zoos & Animals
37. Of Competitions & Invisibility
38. Of Antibugs & Teams
39. Of Puppeteers & Dolls
40. Worth it
41. Of Complications & Photographs
42. Of Clones & Reflections
43. Of Hotels & Fans
44. Of Cameras & Concerts
45. Of Songs & Albums
46. Of Musicians & Solos
47. Of Hypnotists & Future Stars
48. Of Books & Foxes
49. Only One Life

16. Of Artists & Physics

1.7K 55 2
Autorstwa Vintagegirl71

Arianne was sitting next to the 'new student', Thiago, in the chemistry classroom. She acted as his escort and partner in all the classes, Principal Damocles' request, since he was new and both teenagers were friends before his arrival. She could help him to adjust to education in France, since it was quite different from Spain's.

"Nathanael!" called the teacher, a moody, purple-haired lady, to the redhead, who had been drawing something on his sketchbook "What are you drawing?" the poor boy stuttered, not really knowing what to say "And these artistic endeavors are clearly why you are failing science!" she added, shaking the papers in front of him. Arianne looked at the boy sympathetically.

"I'm...sorry" he finally managed to say.

"You go march yourself down to the principal's office!" ordered the teacher, pointing out to the door. Nathanael picked up his things quickly and walked down the aisle of desks. On his way, he tripped on Marinette's bag, and his sketchbook fell down, opening up to reveal a drawing of Marinette and him. Chloe, of course, took advantage of that to mock him.

"Ooh, look, Sabrina!" said the blonde to the girl sitting next to her "It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving!" she pointed out to the drawing "Its Marinette!" whispers of surprises were heard all across the room as she said that "He's so totally crushing on you, Marinette!" Nathanael hurriedly snatched his things and went off, embarrassed. Arianne gave Chloe a glare.

"Chloe, I think it's time for you to get a life and stop ruining others!" she said angrily, and stayed quiet, because the teacher asked for silence, and she didn't want to make her mad.

"Is she always like this?" questioned Thiago in a low voice, talking about Chloe. It was his first day at school, so he didn't know much about the students.

"This is what I have to deal with every day" replied the girl, nodding "You'll have to learn to do it, too. My way? Sass her every time I get the chance" Thiago chuckled silently, so the teacher, who was already mad enough, wouldn't hear him.

"The next particle physics presentation group is Thiago, Arianne and Adrien, and Marinette, Alya and Nino!" announced the teacher, making Arianne and Thiago high-five.

"Hope you're not tired of me!" said Arianne to Adrien sitting in front of her.

"How could I be?" he said back, with a smile that made her heart flutter.

"You're so lucky!" said Marinette behind her, making Arianne look at her "You are with Adrien!"

"Your group is not bad, either, Mari!" said the girl back "Hey, you guys think Nathanael is okay?" she asked with concern, looking at her three friends.

"Always worried about others" replied Thiago, shaking his head with a smile "I can't tell for sure 'cause I don't know him"

"I hope so" replied Marinette "What Chloe did was very mean"

"What Chloe does is always mean" said Alya.

"Tell me about it" replied Arianne, rolling her eyes "She is so annoying!"

"Do you, by any chance, know something about particle physics?" asked Adrien, looking at Thiago later that day at the library. Since they had a free period, the three of them decided to start working on the project.

"I wish" replied the boy "The only exact science I know is programming" Adrien looked at him surprised upon hearing that.

"Programming? Like, the language?" he was talking about the language used to program web pages or systems.

"Yeah" nodded the boy "I took a course a couple of years ago"

"Pretty cool, huh?" questioned Arianne, looking at Adrien. She had watched Thiago programming a couple of times, and she really admired him for being able to do that. She was absolutely sure that she wouldn't be able to do it, too complicated.

"Definitely" nodded Adrien with a smile.

"Thanks" replied Thiago with a grin "Though it doesn't really help us much"

"It's still cool" pointed out Adrien "And don't worry. There must be a book around here somewhere. I'll look for it" that being said, he stood up and went off to one of the shelves, leaving the two friends alone.

"He looks friendly" said Thiago, turning back to look at the girl "I approve" Arianne looked at him amused.

"I don't need your approval" she said, good-heartedly.

"You're practically my sister, of course you do" replied the boy, turning on his laptop to find information on particle physics.

"Okay, you were born just two weeks before me!" she argued. She had been born on October 11th, while Thiago on September 27th.

"I'm still older than you" pointed out the boy.

"Yeah, for two weeks!" argued the violinist once more. She was about to say something else, when they heard a scream. Thiago frowned.

"Is that...a giant hair dryer?" he questioned, staring at a big, yellow hair dryer following Chloe all around the library. All he got as a reply were Arianne's chuckles upon seeing the scene.

"Oh my god!" she said, between chuckles "That's brilliant!"

"C'mon, we gotta help her" said Thiago, but Arianne kept laughing. The scene was really amusing, and she didn't want it to stop. Chloe sort of deserved it.

"Why? It's not harming anyone!" Thiago gave her a stern glance, and she sighed "Fine, fine, let's go" they went to hide behind a library, and transformed.

Tigre Blanco threw his boomerang against the hairdryer, moving it out of course a bit so Chloe could run, before wrapping his rope around it and jumping on top to try and control it. Just after that, Ladybug did the same thing, so now they were both on top.

"Nice of you to join the party!" said Tigre Blanco, giving Ladybug a quick glance.

"What are you doing here again?" questioned Chat Noir, who had also arrived, angrily, while looking at Tigre Blanco.

"I wanted to dry my hair!" replied Tigre Blanco with sarcasm. What else could he possibly be doing there than trying to save his classmates?

"Chat Noir, now it's not the time for a jealousy scene!" scolded Ladybug "Try to help Loup to find the person responsible for this, while we try to stop this hairdryer!" Chat Noir did as told, and went to stand next to the girl "Sorry about him" apologized Ladybug as they tried to stop the hairdryer.

"No problem" replied Tigre Blanco, shrugging it off "But I really need to do something about that" he needed to let Chat Noir know that he wasn't interested in Loup at all.

"That guy looks pretty sketchy" observed Chat Noir, staring at Evillustrator on the upper floor of the library. Arianne opened her eyes wide, because she recognized him.

"Nathanael?!" she questioned, just as he went running the opposite direction. Chat Noir and Loup jumped to the second floor, and ran towards him, but Evillustrator made some sort of glass appear in front of them, which prevented the duo to move any further. Ladybug and Tigre had managed to stop the hair dryer, but Evillustrator had disappeared "Where did he go?"

"I don't know" replied Chat, standing up "But he sure has a way of illustrating his point" her partner groaned.

"Stop with the puns" she said tiredly "Just stop"

"Seems this Evillustrator is targeting you specifically, Chloe" said Tigre Blanco, later that day at Chloe's house "Any idea why?"

"No! Everyone adores me!" bragged the girl, making Loup roll her eyes.

"Sure, you must be really lovely. An angel" she said with sarcasm.

"Yeah, you're so adorable" added Ladybug with no interest at all, which made Chloe squeal.

"Ladybug just said I'm adorable!" she exclaimed, and approached the girl to take a selfie with her, but she didn't want to.

"Looks like somebody's got a fan!" said Chat Noir in a sing-y voice, approaching Ladybug.

"Yeah, great" replied Ladybug angrily, with her arms folded.

"So what's the deal?" questioned Chat once more "Why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm wondering that, too" Tigre Blanco spoke up "You have to admit that having this girl worshipping you is pretty awesome" Ladybug picked up a drawing from the table, and saw that it was Nathanael's drawing, and Chloe had drawn Marinette a moustache.

"Ugh, seriously?" she groaned angrily "I'm over this. Let's go" she started to walk towards the balcony, with her partners following behind.

"Are you kidding?" questioned Chat Noir "And what if Evillustrator attacks her again?"

"C'mon, Ladybug" Loup spoke up "It's our duty to protect Paris and its citizens" she didn't like Chloe, but as one of Paris's heroes, she had responsibilities.

"Fine!" cried Ladybug "You stay. Later" she jumped on the rail of the balcony, ready to leave.

"What do you mean later?" Tigre Blanco chimed in.

"I mean, you're the one who wants to protect her, so you don't need me" replied Ladybug, giving Tigre Blanco a quick glance "So, later!" then, she went off, leaving the trio behind.

"Now that I think about it..." the girl spoke up after some minutes of thinking, looking at her partners, who were staring at her curiously "If I leave, can you promise not to kill each other while I'm gone?" questioned the wolf "I gotta check something"

"What? Don't leave me alone with him!" Chat Noir gestured to Tigre Blanco.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you, too" replied Tigre, rolling his eyes at the obvious dislike that Chat Noir had for him.

"You are not alone, you got Chloe!" said Loup with a smile. After she said that, she went off, leaving the two of them behind.

"She didn't even tell us where she was going" observed Tigre Blanco, watching after his masked friend.

"If I were to stay alone with you, I'd probably leave, too" said Chat Noir, walking inside Chloe's room again. Tigre Blanco sighed.

This was gonna be a long day.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

863 62 22
With the defeat of Hawkmoth, Ladybug has more free time, but Marinette has to get ready to graduate! Making her own dress? Of course! Secretly crushi...
38.6K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...
28K 680 18
marinette has always loved adrien, for as long as she can remember the blonde model has possessed her heart . but when adriens bad boy cousin félix s...
30.3K 785 60
After breaking up with Luka, her feelings for Chat Noir start to come alive. However, she doesn't know that her lover, is actually her old love-Adrie...