Serenity In Her Arms (Jenlisa...

Da DanteKnight7

Jennie Kim is a 22 year old waitress who has no idea in which her life is going. A newly made friend of hers... Altro

A Fresh Start
Seoul, The Capital of South Korea
Life of A Waitress
Underworld
Momo Oni
Her
Two Souls
The Way She Felt
Rain
For Us
My Girl
I Love You
Double Date
Go For It
Fake Innocence
The Birth Of A Demon
Lee Enterprises
Eternity
Seven Million
Please
Clash Of Goddesses
Finished
I Can Do That
Arms
Author's Note

Always

3.1K 122 24
Da DanteKnight7

(A/N. It's been some time since my last update. I do apologize, life gets in the way sometimes. But it's good now, so I'll try to update more frequently from now on.)

"Okay. I'm gonna go see her." Jennie said, her voice quivered with nervousness. Rosè cupped Jennie's face with both hands. "Just remember what I said. Natural reaction is better. We'll be here, when the event is over and you're not back, I'll assume it was a success." Rosè winked. Jennie smiled and nodded as she began to walk away.

"Where is Jennie going?" Mina said, nodding to the disappearing Jennie.

"She needed to grab something from the car. She'll be back." Rosè said, she faced the fight and hoped that Mina wouldn't think anymore on it.

She was right, Mina shrugged and was back facing the fights. A few more intermediate matches and Jisoo was the last to end the tier.

Her opponent looked mean, and she gave off the impression that getting hit wasn't anything new to her. She had a stocky build with a sharp undercut tied in a bun. Jisoo's frame was far more dainty, though that did nothing to stop Jisoo.

The two had began to swing, each hit more solid than the last. The fight had lasted five minutes; the girls faces and knuckles were bloodied and bruised. This girl was definitely stronger than Jisoo; she tried to evade most of the attacks and when she caught one you could tell she felt it.

Rosè cheered her on loudly, as did the crowd. Jisoo was known for her knockouts, so she couldn't disappoint her audience, especially Rosè. She waited for an opening and quickly swung a right jab at the girls throat.

Size no longer mattered as the girl cupped her throat with both hands, completely out of breath; Jisoo swung a heavy right hook at the girls left temple. The girls eyes rolled back as her body fell like a tower, her head bounced sickening against the concrete.

"Because why would she ever disappoint us. Jisoo!" Dante says as he gently raised Jisoo's arm for the crowd. The crowd cheered loudly and Rosè jumped with happiness to see her girl win again.

As Jisoo walked backed to Rosè with the briefcase, Rosè couldn't  contain herself and slammed a kiss against her. Jisoo returned but moaned in pain. "Easy, easy baby." Jisoo laughed as she held her jaw.

"Fine. But tonight, no safe words." Rosè smirked as she pecked Jisoo on her neck. "Deal." Jisoo said smiling.

"Great ending for the seasoned tier. Yes, now the time has finally arrived to summon the demon herself. High rollers make your way." Dante announced as he stood in the middle.

The high rollers slowly moved their cars passed the crowd just as last time. Forming a perfect circle where the crowd was able to join back in.

"Come on." Mina said, tugging at Yuqis arm. "We never get front row view during the demon tier." The girls had pushed slowly passed the crowd until all of them could see perfectly into the circle.

"If you are new to the event, then lucky you. For you are about to see the amount of natural skill the body is capable of. You, are about to witness the true strength of beauty. And with it, the beauty in her power. Momo Oni!" Dante said bowing.

The crowd cheered extremely loud; Momo shoved Dahyun aside and stepped into the middle. Her presence alone, you were able to feel. Her gaze was other worldly. She fixed her handwraps and tightened her shoulder blades back before rotating her head around one time.

Her face showed no emotion. No fear. "And her brave opponent. Also of Japanese origin, competing in professional championships, with seventeen wins and two losses to her name...Hanako Akiyama."

A girl exactly Momo's size and body type, stepped out confidently. The crowd cheered for her. "Who do you think Yuqi? Hanako or Momo?" Mina laughed.

Yuqi shook her head. "It's wrong of you to make the girl lose already before she's even fought. But to answer your question...Momo." Yuqi smiled, feeling ashamed she made the girl lose already as well.

The fight begun; Hanako was talented. The first girl to be able to evade some of Momo's quick attacks. In the beginning, neither of them landed hits. It was mostly evading with counterattacks that were then evaded as well.

Until Momo landed a solid right fist into Hanako's sternum. She stumbled back and quickly caught her breath. The fight may as well ended from that point. Momo learned her attacks and within minutes put her down brutally; Momo remaining untouched.

Fight after fight, each girl was knocked down worse than the last. Momo caused internal bleeding, broken bones, knockouts and close to death experiences for each girl she went up against.

Four fights later and Momo was still flourishing with beauty. Everything remaining untouched except her bloody knuckles; though they were just bruised by her opponents bodies and blood.

"The demon of the underworld remains untouched!" Dante announced. "This last fight to end the beautiful night is going to be something we've never done before. Momo Oni has agreed to it, as has Chaeng Sun Yu. For a bet of four million, Momo Oni will face two opponents at once!"

The crowd cheered, though it was a mixture of shock and excitement. "Let's welcome our two twin angels. Both growing up in the gritty streets of Korea, finally moving up into professional fighting, both having devastating power, the twins Eunji and Eunmi Han!"

The two girls stepped out, they were mirror images of each other. Wearing the same outfit with hair tied into a tight bun. They both stood in front of Momo. They were smaller in size, but they outnumbered.

The crowd cheered with extreme excitement. "Two on one? That's not fair." Yuqi said.

"For the twins? Yes. It's not fair, putting them against Momo." Jisoo said as she looked intently on the fight. Mina looked at the demon, she scared her almost. As beautiful as she was, Mina would prefer to never speak to her.

"Fight!" Dante announced stepping back quickly. The twins got in their same fighting stance; as did Momo. They began to step even closer, waiting for a time to strike. Momo didn't move. Eunji was the first to make the first offense.

She flung a heavy right roundhouse kick. It was easily evaded; Enumi striked next with a right jab which almost caught a direct hit. In the end, Momo's speed was superior to both the girls.

Little less than two minutes later, as the twins became desperate to land at least one hit on the girl, they began to send a flurry of attacks at the same time. Momo weaved every single attack and waited for an opening she knew she was going to find.

Finally, the twins kicked at the same time. Momo caught both ankles easily, she front kicked Enujis left knee, snapping it into an unsettling bent position. The poor girl fell to the ground screaming in agony.

Before Eunmi had time to react, Momo threw a powerful right jab. A loud crack, and the girl was out cold. Momo threw Enumi's motionless body towards the edge of the crowd.

The crowd cheered loudly. Eunmi landed in front of Mina; she could see the bloody nose clearly, and the lifeless closed eyes. She looked up from the body and saw that Momo held direct eye contact with her.

It seemed like forever for Mina. Yet Momo continued to stare directly at her; that menacing smirk making Mina shiver. Dante had stepped out. "Two against one, and to no suprise the demon has shown her strength once again. Let's cheer for the gorgeous, Momo Oni!"

The crowd went insane, and still Momo didn't break her gaze from Mina. Looking at her like she was a piece of meat. What felt like centuries, Momo had finally broke her stare and walked back to the vehicle.

"Alright everyone, thank you for attending once again. It has been a beautiful night, and welcome to all that are new. I'm sure you have your resources to know when the next event will be. Have a wonderful rest of the night." Dante says bowing.

The crowd cheered once more and finally quited down. They all began to scatter back to their cars. "It looks like you have an admirer." Rosè says to Mina. Mina didn't find it funny, she was more scared than anything.

"Why was she starring at me?" Mina said, more to herself. The girls began to make their way back to the car.

"Maybe she just thinks you're pretty, could it be that simple? You enjoy a full pallet don't you?" Yuqi nudges Mina on her arm. She didn't find any of these jokes amusing.

Before Mina stepped into the car, a large bald man in a leather jacker put his hand on her shoulder, gently. Mina turned and looked up at the towering man. "Momo has instructed me to take you back with us." His voice was deep.

"She would like to speak to you, she told me to mention three things. Should you come with us calmly, you will not be harmed and will be returned home safely. You will be paid a great sum for your conversation with Momo. And should you resist coming with us in any way, we cannot gurantee your safety."

Jisoo got out from the passenger side and looked up at the man, holding the small handbag with the gun inside. Rosè and Yuqi were about to get out as well to see what was going on until Mina stopped them. "No no. I'll be fine. I'll talk to you guys soon, I'm gonna go with him. Love you."

Mina shut the back door and Jisoo stepped back inside. "Text us as soon as you can. Be careful." Rosè said from the car window, as the large man escorted Mina away; she nodded.

"So...what does she want to talk about with me?" Mina asked nervously. The man replied kindly. "I don't know. I wouldn't dare to ask Momo herself about her personal business. She pulled me to the side and pointed to you; told me to bring you back to the penthouse safetly. She made that part very clear."

The large man opened the door of a black escalade for her to get in. It was dark inside, and three more large men had entered. They seemed to be the guards Chaeng Yu was always walking with.

None of the men inside the vehicle looked at her once, nor said a word to her. Once they found out Momo had taken an interest in the girl, they all knew she was completely off limits.

Mina sat in silence, scared, nervous. The tinted windows did little to comfort her. She had no idea where this vehicle was headed, and the drive seemed long. Finally she felt the car stop.

As she got out of the car, Mina looked up at the gigantic building she was standing in front of. She saw all of the high rollers stepping off, guards as far as the eye could see, and finally Momo walking with Dahyun.

The large man escorted her inside an elevator which took them all the way up to the second to top floor. He then lead her down a long hallway to a room at the far end. "This is your room for tonight. Feel free to bathe, eat or sleep for now. There are also clean lounge clothing as well that should fit you. I will be coming back later to escort you to Momo's personal quarters." He bows and shuts the door.

Mina looked around; this place was beautiful. She could see the expensiveness in everything. And the view was a loss for words. She tried to relax, she showered and found a soft black silk robe that was worth as much or more than the apartment.

Laying on the couch, she had texted the girls that she was fine and relaxing in a high end penthouse. They comforted her with words about Momo and everything else. In a way Mina was taken and threatened if she didn't comply.

She kept wondering what Momo would have to say to her? In the far part of her mind, she kept lying to herself about not being attracted to Momo. But who could resist?

She looked at the time. Twelve thirty at night. The event had ended rather early tonight. Mina finally heared a knock at the door.

"Momo is ready to speak with you." The man muffled through the door. Mina panicked as she was busy relaxing and forgot to get ready.

"Hold on!" Mina said as she ran to the bedrooms closet; looking for anything to put on. For it to have been such an expensive apartment, she found more casual clothes than anything.

She threw on a thin white t shirt, a black skirt with black flats. She opened the door and it was the same large bald man.

She walked next to him in silence, scared about what was going to happen next. He led her to an elevator, where it took them up to the final top floor of the building.

They walked down the long empty, golden colored hallway to twin black doors. He knocks hard twice.

"Let her in." Momo's voice muffled through the doors from a distance. The man opened the door and Mina stepped in; the door was shut immediately behind her.

The room she stepped in was beautiful. It had to have been one of the largest apartment rooms she's ever seen. It was beyond spacious and the view all around was other worldly.

The floor was grey marble, black couches and tables. The space held all dark tones, yet it was still all beautiful.

And there she was. The gorgeous demon of the underworld. Mina looked at Momo walking towards her. She only wore a shiney silk bright red robe.

Momo kept walking towards Mina until her back was against the doors. She looked down at Mina, inches from her face. Maintaining eye contact, Momo reached by Minas waist and locked the heavy doors.

"Do you speak Japanese?" Momo said in Japanese. Mina nodded as she looked into menacing eyes.

"I do." Mina replied hesitant. Momo smiled.

"You look it. You know I've had nearly every kind of woman. Korean, American, Chinese. Oddly, I've never had Japanese. What's your name?" Momo said almost demanding.

"Mina. Mina Myoi." She felt Momo get even closer. Her breast pushing against hers. Momo reached down and grabbed Minas hands.

"So soft." Momo nearly moaned out loud. She put Minas hands in her left hand and raised them above her head against the doors.

With her right hand, she brushed over Minas lips with her thumb, and held her face. Mina almost salivated at the action. "I've always wondered what we Japanese women tasted like." Momo said breathy.

Momo began to take deep breaths in as she moved her nose around Minas neck. "You smell sweet." Mina felt on edge as Momo took her scent in. Though she thought her warm breaths felt good against her neck and chest.

Mina still lied to herself. "You don't want her. You don't want her." She thought, but deep down, she knew she did.

"Come with me." Momo grabbed Minas right hand and led her to the master bedroom. As they stepped in, it had gotten brighter.

Mina saw that the room was extremely large and spacious. It was also beautifully decorated with traditional Japanese art and furniture. Everything was neatly placed and the room felt warm, and smelled sweet.

The enormous bed in the middle was enough to allow four people to lay on it. It's shiney black silk with fur edges looked extremely comfortable.

Minas eyes caught Dahyun. Who was already in the room sitting on the bed. She was a beautiful blonde with red lips and soft looking pale skin. "Dahyun. Come greet our guest." Momo said firmly in Korean.

Dahyun looked up and smirked. She stood out of bed and untied her robe, letting it drop to the floor. Mina immediately felt her cheeks flush as she eyed Dahyuns naked body walking towards her and Momo.

Dahyun passed Mina and stood behind her, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her left t shirt shoulder down and began to softly peck at her bare shoulder.

"It's simple why I wanted to speak with you tonight. Because when I saw you, I knew I wanted you. I knew I had to have you. And I get what I want. Always."

Momo let go of Minas hand and walked to a small table, where her money she earned that night was rolled up in fat stacks tied with rubber bands.

"Look at this." She grabbed a roll and walked back to Mina. "Do you want this? Be mine and you can have more than this. You want that dress? You want that car? You want that building?"

Momo threw the roll on the floor. She stood closely in front of Mina. "Be mine, and I can give you the world." Dahyun continued to kiss Minas shoulder from behind; Momo gently grabs Minas face and places her wet lips onto hers.

Mina didn't fight the urge anymore. She knew what she wanted. She wanted Momo.

She finally let go completely, and the sensations that came with it, were beyond anything. Mina became more inviting with her kissing with Momo.

The soft pecks soon became heavy, until they both inserted aggressive tongues. Mina wrapped her arms around Momo's neck, inviting her in fully.

Momo happily accepted and pulled her in closer by the waist. Dahyun kneeled and rubbed Minas inner thighs leading up to her skirt.

To her pleasurable suprise, as she reached Minas wet area below the waist, she found that Mina had no panties. So Dahyuns fingers met tight, soft, moist skin as she reached up her skirt.

Momo untied her robe and let it drop to the floor; flourishing her naked fit body. They continued to kiss, trying to take breaths in between. Momo stopped and lifted Minas white t shirt off of her. Her small beautiful breast exposed.

Momo bit her lip, she held and squeezed one with her left hand and held Minas throat with her right. She looked into innocent eyes.

"I knew you couldn't resist me Mina Myoi." She pecked her lips and squeezed her neck softly. "No one can."

Minas spine tingled, she almost felt her body spasm as Dayhun rubbed her wet lower area, while Momo handled her from the top.

Two sensations from two different women Mina had never experienced. And right now, she realized there's no place she'd rather be. Momo took Mina to the bed and laid her down on her back.

Dahyun walked over and held Minas hands above her head and began to kiss her passionately. Momo pecked Minas body starting from her neck, down to between her breast, her tongue sliding over a nipple; slowly she continued.

Down to her flat stomach, passed her belly button and right above her extremely wet area. She grabbed Mina behind the knees and lifted her legs back.

Momo saw nothing but beautiful meat she was about to devour. Now Momo pleasured Mina from below while Dahyun entertained Minas mouth.

Minas eyes watered, she didn't know weather if she wanted to cry or scream. These two women knew how to pleasure a female, that much she was sure of.

For the next two hours the three girls continued, sensations filling the room until they all finished each other off. Momo laid in the middle, Mina laid on her right and had snuggled her head into Momo's neck. Dahyun laid asleep on her left, her head rested on Momo's stomach while she clutched all of her lower body.

They were all soaked and shiney with sweat. The edges of their hair plastered to the sides of their face and forehead.

"Thank you." Mina whispered to Momo beneath her neck, her eyes closed. "I'm yours. However you want me." She continued.

Momo smirked, she looked up at her ceiling. Staring at a beautiful large traditional Japanese picture. One that represented her. One, of a red oni mask surrounded by cherry blossoms.

"I know. I get what I want." Momo says as she squeezes Mina closer. "Always."

(A/N. I wanted to continue with jenlisa but this filler chapter was halfway done so I decided to post. Also, I like smut although I'm not really good at it. So sorry if I couldn't deliver for those smut readers.😬😬 Hope you enjoyed anyway.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.7K 537 11
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - The 26-year-old Lalisa is not just a hearty baker with many delicious recipes. She is also a hopeless romantic who is always l...
524K 6.7K 38
This story is all base from my imagination Sorry if your reading a trash story... Anways Lisa and Jennie is a highschool lover back then Until they...
1.9M 68K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
280K 11.8K 18
*Warning violent themes* Jennie Kim, one of many executives of the board in of the biggest investment companies in Asia has been jailed after a year...