Frog (Jung Wooyoung FF)

By storhea

in which a young girl kisses a frog to make her prince appear. started: 12/6/2018 ended: 4/4/2019 More

Preface
ch 1: my way
ch 2: croak croak
ch 3: brother
ch 4: species
ch 5: knight and shining armor
ch 6: spark
ch 7: pond
ch 9: call
ch 10: dreams
ch 11: one
ch 12: sunset
ch 13: limo
ch 14: lost in seoul
ch 15: jacket
ch 16: boba tea
ch 17: run
ch 18: san
ch 19: kiss
ch 20: trainee
ch 21: challenges
ch 22: magic
ch 23: purple
ch 24: frog
ch 25: note
ch 26: fireflies
ch 27: found
ch 28: reality
ch 29: never give up
ch 30: frog
thank you so mucho

ch 8: few days

2.1K 125 12
By storhea

it was almost the day where lulu and jongho were gonna move out from the apartment; since a few months ago, lulu saved up money for a cleaner and better apartment in seoul. more opportunities for both of them.

it was perfect too especially since jongho was becoming a trainee.

"noona, you know you'll have to quit your job soon.." jongho said in a quiet voice.

lulu nodded and sighed. "i know, but we still have a few more days to pack and we need some stuff before we move out of this apartment."

jongho sighed. "i'm sorry i got you into this mess." he frowned and lulu smiled upon hearing his apology.

"no need to say sorry, really. i'm proud of you for getting into kq entertainment and finally becoming a trainee! we'll start anew in seoul and everything will be fine. i promise."

jongho nodded. "what about wooyoung?"

lulu pursed her lips together. "you know i hate wooyoung, i'll be great without him. plus he likes somebody else."

jongho widened his eyes. "i thought he was your boyfriend!?" he yelled out and lulu could see the anger in his eyes. "once i lay my eyes on him i'll-"

lulu immediately stopped her brother from doing anything. "look, he was just kidding. we aren't dating and we're just friends, okay?"

jongho unstiffened his shoulders and looked into lulu's eyes. "i really thought you were dating someone, how come you didn't tell me sooner!" he pouted and lulu rolled her eyes. "plus, hate is a really harsh word."

lulu took a breath and looked elsewhere. "i know, i know. but most of the time he can be annoying," lulu muttered the last words in a quiet voice. "plus he's playing with my stupid feelings."

"huh?" he asked and tilted his head.

lulu smiled. "what? i said nothing," lulu changed the topic because she didn't want to talk about wooyoung at the moment. "go start packing up your room. your room is a mess and we're moving in a few days."

jongho nodded and left to his room without saying a word.

she sat down on the couch and played with her phone before she heard a knock on the door. expecting to see wooyoung, as always, she opened up the door with a boring face.

but it wasn't wooyoung this time.

"hi!" the lady said.

"hi?" lulu said, sounding unsure.

"may i come in?" she asked and came in almost immediately but lulu blocked her way and she stool still.

"who are you?"

"oh sorry, i forgot to introduce myself," she let out an awkward laugh before fixing her posture. "i'm the school director of your brother's school."

lulu, not trusting her words, inspected her carefully. she didn't have the evidence she was actually the school director. "and why are you here?"

"your brother, he's leaving the school isn't he?"

"and what does that have to do with me?"

the lady laughed and lulu eyed her. "it's not about you! haha! it's about your brother of course."

lulu was still unsure. "what about him?"

the lady changed her position and started speaking again. "he's been getting bullied a lot recently."

lulu's heartbeat fastened and her face was turning red because of the information she got. fake or not, this was still concerning to her. "how long has this been going for?"

the lady thought for a while. "months now, i don't know how long but some students reported it to me. that's all i have to say. i figured it would be better to tell you through real life."

lulu wanted to slam the door but didn't want to seem too rude. "th-thank you for the information.. bye now." lulu said and closed the door slightly.

after closing the door, the lady behind the door sighed and walked away.

-_-__---__

lulu placed the rice and pork on the table and jongho didn't even touch the food.

lulu tilted her head. "why aren't you eating?"

jongho let out a weak smile. "i need to be skinny in order to train well."

lulu shook her head. "no! you're not over weight at all, eat healthily so you have the energy to train."

he shook his head and pushed his food away. "i'm okay, i ate before dinner. thank you for the food though."

he stood up and walked away to his room.

lulu watched her brother walk away, and she looked back at the dinner table. two plates set up for her and jongho, and food well set up in the middle of the table.

she knew she couldn't force jongho or he'd start getting angry at her.

lulu sighed and ate, frowning through chewing.

she heard a knock while eating and opened the door to see a smiling wooyoung.

"hi lulu!" he said before noticing she wasn't smiling and immediately went inside. "what's wrong, why do you look so sad?"

lulu didn't answer and went back to eating, ignoring the fact he was staring her down as she ate.

"why're you eating alone? jongho!-" he finally called out.

"stop no." lulu stopped him.

wooyoung crashed his eyebrows together. "why?"

"he already ate."

"then why is there a fresh plate here? is it for me?" he smiled cheekily and dug in the food.

while eating, he noticed lulu wasn't smiling and was just over-eating.

"hey, stop eating a lot. you're going to explode and have a lot of poop," he took away the food and put it in the fridge. once he got back he saw lulu still eating the remains in her plate. "let's go out right now."

she shook her head. "i have work soon."

wooyoung shrugged. "i don't care. let's go." wooyoung said and grabbed her arm, he lead her out of the apartment and just outside of the apartment, lulu released her arm from his grip.

her eyes welled up in tears, and she didn't know why.

wooyoung looked back at her and noticed the change of look on her face, he wanted to comfort her but didn't know how.

she looked away and stood still while wooyoung just looked at her.

"tell me, let it all out." he said in a soothing voice.

lulu sniffed and that's when her tears fell. suddenly wooyoung engulfed her into a hug. although it was awkward, it was comforting.

"i never knew he was going through this much pain." she mumbled in his clothing.

"who?" he asked.

"him."

wooyoung furrowed his eyebrows and looked around, no one was around but he didn't want to ask anymore more questions. he felt a tingly feeling in his stomach, jealousy?

"it's okay, i'm always here."

"he never told me anything and tried to act happy," she sniffled "and i'm so stupid for not noticing." she cried even more and wooyoung caressed her hair softly.

wooyoung let go of the hug and looked at lulu's face, her nose was red and her eyes were swollen.

"i didn't tell jongho that i was gone!" she panicked and looked around.

"it's okay, we'll go back soon."

she sighed. "jongho, he's been keeping in stuff."

wooyoung widened his eyes, suddenly his jealousy feeling went away.

why does he always think the wrong way about her brother?

"is he okay?"

she took a deep breath. "i don't know."

they went up back to their apartment room and went inside.

"i guess i'll take a day off today," she muttered to wooyoung and closed the door behind her. "i'll check on jongho."

lulu softly knocked on jongho's door and she opened the door to see jongho already sleeping. lulu went beside his bed and kissed his forehead. she muttered a small 'i love you' and stood up to leave his room.

"wooyoung, when are you going to leave?"

"who said i'm going to leave? i said i'm staying the night," he paused. "plus why are there a lot of boxes around?"

lulu noticed she didn't tell him and decided to tell him since she didn't wanna tell him last minute. "we're moving to seoul in a few days."

_-___--__--

hellooooooooooooooooo

how r's you?

just a small quick thing but only u by imfact is a bop tyvm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.2K 100
★﹐정원 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗢𝗡.﹗ ❝ Can I kiss you? ❝ ✦ ─ When a girl finds a cat on a rainy day and decides to take it in...
7.4K 409 43
- Royal !¡ au - ❝ Haven't changed a bit, have you? Still pretending to be untouchable. ❞ - ❝ You're hardly worth my attention, Hongjoong. ❞ Ended :...
17.7K 582 14
In which Seonghwa makes an ATEEZ groupchat, and Jongho slowly starts falling in love. Sanie_<3 named the chat 'Jongho is a kidnapper' Apple2crush...
1.6K 60 9
"tangled and love stuck by you, from the glue" where kang yeosang and choi jongho unexpectedly get stuck to eachother like glue started : nov 20, 202...