Bullied by Nash Grier and mag...

just_rea द्वारा

Victoria Grier is bullied by magcon everyday including her brother Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynold... अधिक

SCHOOL!!!!
I Can't Belive It
Its no big deal .... THIS IS A BIG DEAL
Shoutout
Will you be my
I dont understand
Runaway
Is it love ??❤️❤️❤️
Not an update
Shawn VS Kian
OMG
No big deal
Paybaccccck!!!!
Gone
Were sorry
Just friends
Follow!!!!!!
He cheated
QnA
Discontinuing

A new me

4.7K 80 17
just_rea द्वारा

I am so excited today my best friend Dani and I are going shopping and I am going to get a makeover. I went into the hair salon and sat in the grooming chair with confidence. I got blonde tips which interfered with pink at the bottom. I loved my new hair style. I walked out of the hair salon and went shopping. While shopping I saw them I ran and ran as fast as I could. I jumped and my car and speeded through town.

I was not paying attention to the road and all of a sudden I crashed.

I woke up in a hospital room with wires attached all over my body. I realized that I broke a lot of my bones. I pressed the nurse button and then the nurse came in with a dirty look on her face. I said it's not my fault you do t know your father. She rolled her eyes. My doctor walked in with a visitor and there was..........

Cliffhanger!! Thank you guys so much for reading and for the support. When this book is finished I will do a sequel

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

616K 37.5K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
948K 35.9K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
SIBLINGS FOR LIFE Arya द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...