Sent to die. (Decomissioned)

BeorningTheMiddling tarafından

A Krieg Guardsman is transported to a far away planet to fight the Xeno menace. However, during this venture... Daha Fazla

Information.
Chapter 1: A new, Free world.
A quick note.
Part 2 of chapter 1.
Chapter 2: FOR THE EMPEROR!
Chapter 3: The White Fang.
Original Story!
Internal Strife
Assault
The Warps Influence
Vote!(CLOSED)
Vote!(CLOSED)
The power of Man.
EAT BOLT GUN
Y/N is confused
what
Foiled Negotiations
Decisions and Reforms
The Green tide(Teaser)
The Green Tide
Vote, democracy works(Closed)
The direction of this Rewrite

The Planet broke before the Guard did.

5.2K 70 8
BeorningTheMiddling tarafından

Y/N stood proudly as he gazed at his regiment proudly collected together. To avoid the foul corruption of Chaos he had a priest accompany him at all times, which soothed his mind for the most part. He had sent the planned squad of techpriests and snipers to the Tower, the operation succeeded without issue. However he knew that wouldnt last long, he needed to prepare a defense against enemies who will try and retake the tower. To boost morale he prepared a simple speech.

Y/N: Now Guardsmen, I know what you may belive and I know what many say about the Imperial Guard. They call our weapons flashlights and insult our way of war, sure... We may not be as fast and graceful as the Eldar and we certainly aren't as endless and ever-adaptive as the Tyranids but, a guardsman may stand surrounded by the enemy, out of ammunition with broken bayonet yet still, HE WILL FIGHT WITH THE FEROCITY OF THE ENTIRE IMPERIUM! REMEMBER BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE PLANET BROKE BEFORE THE GUARD DID!

And with that the soldiers cheered with pride and renewed hope, and to add onto that Y/N received a radio transmission directly from Segmentum Command.

The war has just begun.

Now this may not be what you are used to, extremly short yes, however it is an introduction for whats to come. Stay tuned.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

944K 58K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
154K 3.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
383K 23.2K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...