Genderfluid

Da alltimeroadie

The constant struggle of never knowing which gender you'll belong to. BEFORE READING: This is old. There will... Altro

Intro
Before Reading
"Special Snowflake Syndrome"
Discovering my Gender
2016 So Far
Wigs and Binding
Again, with the Chapter Titles. (I hate these things)
Gender Stuff
Special Snowflake Syndrome (Part 2)
Symptoms of Being Human
Life and Thoughts
Name
Genderfluid Community

The End

503 18 9
Da alltimeroadie

Hopefully, you guys didn't just get a thousand notifications from this story. If you did, give me a second to explain. I went through and removed aspects of the book that were extremely irrelevant (though I didn't get them all, I go on tangents a lot). I also removed all instances I could find where I said my real name, instead changing almost all of the names I've used for myself to an initial. I've unpublished parts that I felt didn't particularly add anything to the story, but again: I'm sure I missed some of it.

Now, I think it's about time I marked the story as finished. It's done what it's needed to do. I rarely login to Wattpad anymore. For years, this served as an amazing community for me to connect with people and educate people. I no longer feel as though I have anything to add to what I have already posted, and if I do, Wattpad will not be the platform for it. I don't expect I'll ever update "Genderfluid" again. Wattpad is simply no longer the best platform for me to use. Nor is the book style formatting.

I don't expect to be on Wattpad anymore. Feel free to use my inbox as a way to vent or to scream into the void, but know that I will probably never reply, or even read the messages.

As a final, happy update about me: Life is okay. It has its challenges, but I'm keeping busy and getting through things one day at a time.

Thanks for the immense amount of support over the last 5 years.

-Mikah

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

26.9K 810 24
Rainbow Dash, everyone knows her as the strong and awesome Pegasus she is. Applejack, everyone knows her as the honest apple earth pony she is. When...
3.1K 149 24
Rainbow Dash and Applejack: Two girls who have been best friends ever since they were little. But their friendship soon evolves positively and negati...
7.4K 278 36
Everyone knows of the infamous villain Darko on the island of Jorvik. But, do we know how he came to be? a fan fiction of the star stable villain, d...
31.2K 2.2K 24
18 year old Gerard Way doesn't know what he wants from life. He's graduating without a dime for college and his only real skill being art. The fear o...