crown | b.blake | 5

נכתב על ידי -enamoured

"I'm running for the crown." Fifth book in the Queen series עוד

info
2.
3.
4.
5.

1.

6.9K 162 139
נכתב על ידי -enamoured

"Still, we will let all this be a thing of the past, though it hurts us, and beat down by constraint the anger that rises inside us. Now I am making an end of my anger. It does not become me, unrelentingly to rage on"

- Homer, The Iliad

1.

Space is timeless. Or at least that is what it feels like. No sunrise or sunset, and although you could see the sun doing what it always has done, it didn't affect us. Time felt non existent. Days would pass, some better than the others. Some days were dark and restless. But each day, each day we had the sliver of hope that we would return to the ground once again and be reunited with the people we love.

In doing so we would lift each other up. Console one another when we were having one of those days. We were a family. We only had each other and it would be a long time till we had anyone else.

Raven never stopped working. She had found out it wasn't as easy as we thought it was going to be to get back down to earth. She spent countless of hours trying to look at ways we could get back down. And although we wouldn't be able to go back for years she started working the second she found out. Occasionally we would try to help with anything we could but it wasn't as easy as she made it out to be.

Monty was our chef. Everyday algae was on the menu. We knew what we were getting into when we came back to the ark but experiencing was different. Nonetheless, we were surviving thanks to monty and his algae farm. Regardless of how repulsing it was.

Harper was the light of our group. Always cracking jokes and always smiling. Thinking of fun ways to stay entertained and always making sure we all participated in everything as a group. It was her idea for us to eat as a 'family'. She always stayed positive and gave us hope when we needed it the most.

Murphy for awhile would always make us laugh. Even at the expense of making fun of one of us, it was a reminder not to take everything so seriously. Eventually he started to lose that spark, sinking into self pity. He took it out on emori which eventually caused them to separate. Separate, such a funny word when were all confined together in space.

Emori helped Raven as Raven taught her many things. A sight to see, trikru using technology as advanced as ours. She started to learn pretty quick and would help out Raven whenever she needed it. She would mostly spend her days with her seeing as it was a distraction away from Murphy.

Then there was Echo. After Bellamy stopped her from killing herself before we took off she had some sort of pull to him. Although Bellamy still hated her for what she had done, he began to forgive her over the years. I however could not. Everything she has done has hurt us in some sort of way, everything. When she thought she killed Octavia, Bellamy was broken. Kane had told me everything, when they were being held, she had Octavia's broken sword. She had kept it like a prize and then shoved it in Bellamy's face. I was shaking with anger as Kane explained Bellamy's screams and cries. Although, Octavia was okay, Echo killed her knowing who she was to Bellamy after all Bellamy had done for her and her people. I couldn't forgive so easily. Especially now.

"Are you mad at me?" Bellamy asks as we enter our shared room. We had just finished sparring with Raven and Echo. We would alternate partners and every time Echo would pair up with Bellamy I couldn't help but notice the flirting and the smiling. It was all Echo of course.

"Nope." I say as I take off my shirt and find a clean one to put on. Bellamy pulls one of his shirts from the drawer and hands it to me. I sigh and take it from him, sliding it on.

"I know when you're mad."

"Then why ask?" He starts to take off his clothes to change and I stop myself from staring.

"Because I wanted you to tell me. What's wrong?" I slide on a pair of his boxers and let my hair down from its ponytail.

"Echo." I huff. I clim into bed and he sighs and gets in with me.

"Care to elaborate?" I face him as I lean my head against my palm. He does the same.

"You're seriously going to act like you don't notice her advances? Her constant flirting and constant need to be talking to you every chance she gets?"

He runs his hand down his face and sighs.

"So that's what this is about."

"Bellamy-" He cuts me off.

"Shut up. Let's think for a moment," he scoots closer to me.

"Excuse-"

"Taylor, where am I right now?"

I'm confused by his question but I answer anyways as I see that it's not rhetorical.

"In bed?"

"Okay, and who am I in bed with?" He brings his hand to my cheek.

"Me?"

"Exactly. So shut up." I want to be angry still but I can't help but fight the smile on my face as I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"You're annoying." I groan, but my smile stays.

"Oh am I?" He pulls me to him and stars placing kisses on my neck and face.

"Bellamy, okay! I get it." I laugh as he continues.

"I don't think you do." He rolls on top of me and I link my arms behind his neck as he pulls away. He leans down and presses his lips to mine. Before I can take it further he pulls away again and I whine which causes him to laugh.

"Are you done being jealous?" He asks and I scoff.

"I'm not jealous."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, you just said it yourself. You're in bed, with me." I smirk and he laughs and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Well just in case, let me reassure any doubts you still might have." He starts to slide up my shirt and I help him get it off. His lips meet mine again as he fumbles to take off the rest of our clothing. That night, among many just like it, Bellamy made me feel whole just like he always does.

"God, you're so handsome." I bite my lip running my hand along his face, his light beard tickling my palm. My ring catches in the light coming from the window, the only light in our room. I continue to stare at him, admiring him. Ever after all this time, I still fall in love with him over and over everyday. Waking up to him will never get old.

He smiles at my compliment and kisses my wrist.

"How did I get you?" I ask aloud. My mind swirling with thoughts of how Bellamy came into my life. Of course I know how, I thank whatever person above for it every single day.

"You're too good to me." He shakes his head and pulls me closer into him. I bask in the warmth and keep playing with his beard.

"I like this." I say. He smirks.

"The never ending beard burn between your thighs is a dead giveaway. You don't need to tell me." I scoff shoving him gently but I can't stop the smile that spreads across my face.

"You're something else..." I sigh.

"You too, Mrs. Blake." I love when he calls me that. In our world, we were already married. We didn't need any special ceremony to tell us. We agreed earlier on that it's not like we could have any traditional ceremony because of everything that has happened so we made one little one up for ourselves.

1 year after primfaya

It wasn't anything too extravagant. Just an exchange of vows in front of everyone. Harper was the one who suggested it, something to make it a little more official rather than me and Bellamy just agreeing to the title of husband and wife. We did it in front of the window facing the moon, the light shining in perfectly. Everyone behind us as we faced each other holding hands. Although I was never really open to pouring my hear out in front of other people, it was something special and I knew I wouldn't regret it. 

Bellamy went first.

"Taylor, from the day I met you I knew you were going to change my life. I just had this feeling and standing here with you right now, I know my gut was right. You've been a light in my world of darkness. You've been a friend in my world of few. You've been a lover in a world where I thought I couldn't be loved this way. You've taught me to be a better person, you've taught me how to love. You've been by my side through all the bad times and there's been many, but you're always right there, always reminding of the good in this world. You're the good. I've never loved someone as much as I love you, I've never felt this way before in my life. What I know today is that I want to be your husband, I want to be the shoulder you can cry on and the person you confide in. I want to be someone you're proud of. And everyday I'll remind you of just how much I love you."

Tears were streaming down my face and I heard some sniffles from the group. Bellamy's words were beautiful and I didn't know how I was going to compare to that. He always knows what to say.

"God, Bellamy. When I first felt something for you I knew I was in trouble. I was scared and I didn't know what to do but everyday you always said something that would make me feel like it was all going to be okay. It was no secret I didn't like you at first but the more I got to know you, the more I knew I never wanted to stop getting to know you. Everything we've been through, I've gotten through because of you. You've helped me see the good things through the bad and always gave me hope when I had none. You never fail to make me smile no matter the moment and you always know the right things to say and when to say them. I never knew I could be in love after we got sent down to earth and when I felt that for you I knew it was special and I knew you were the one. My only one. My love. My home. You're my home, Bellamy." His tears and streaming down his cheeks to and I wipe his away as I finally stop crying. I reach into my jacket pocket and pull out the silver band my dad gave me the last time I saw him. I grab his left hand and he looks confused as I slide it on his ring finger.

"Where did you get this?"

"My dad gave it to me, he wanted you to have it." He smiles so wide and wipes the tears on his cheeks.

"Kiss already." Raven says and we can't help but laugh. Bellamy pulls me close and cups my face and places a kiss against my lips. That same feeling from the first time we ever kissed comes racing back, butterflies go wild in my stomach and my heart beats faster. I smile through it as he does too. Everyone claps and cheers and I laugh some more.

"I love you."

"I love you."

I grab his left hand and place a kiss on the ring on his finger. He smiles and does the same to mine and then places his head against mine.

"There is the heat of love, the pulsing rush of longing, the lover's whisper, irresistible—magic to make the sanest man go mad."

"The Iliad." He says like he already knew I was going to ask.

"Tell me a story."

"I'll tell you the story of a goddess who fell in love with a lost man. She saw him for who he really was and despite her dislike towards him, she fell in love."

"Did he fall in love with her?" I ask him as I play with his beard.

"Very much so." He closed his eyes and I poke his cheek.

"Continue your story."

"You already know it." He says as he opens his eyes. I squint trying to recall if he's ever mentioned it before.

"No, I don't-"

"It's us. My favorite story of them all."

A/N:

I'm crying.

Bellamy and Taylor have come a long way and to see them officially married well, it's insane to think about. This chapter was very fluffy because I just couldn't help it. We all knew Echo had some weird liking towards Bellamy despite doing literally everything to hurt him and everyone he cares about and I thought it would be a good leeway into some cute reassuring Bellamy because who doesn't like that.

Please comment and tell me everything you loved/hated about this chapter. Tell me you're crying to because I can't be the only one.

Anyways, I know it's been awhile but I just started my spring semester so I've been trying to get settled in. My work load is going to be even crazier this semester but I'm hoping writing chapters for Crown will really help me with all this stress that's about to come my way. I love writing and I love this story and these characters. I hope you are liking these books just as much as I am.

On a side note, The 100's premiere date is April 30th but I'm not as excited as I use to be when they would come back for another season. I'm just tired of characters not getting screen time to allow us to see their story (HARPER). But characters like freaking Echo are going to get a lot of screen time for their back story. I'm sorry but you can keep all that Echo nonsense, when did it turn into the Echo show... aside from that, once again they're making Clarke out to be a bad guy and I just have to laugh because she's the reason everyone is alive... when will she get a break from everyone constantly blaming her for just trying to keep everyone alive?? I have so many feelings about everything, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts or just message me anytime and we can rant together about the shit show the 100 has started turning into.

Much love, xoxo

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.8K 367 25
𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗... 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒...
7.5K 252 24
"𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞." [...
322K 8.9K 59
the world has a nasty habit of turning little girls into villains. bellamy blake x oc book one in the ROYALTY series the hundred, season 1 & season...
58.8K 1.1K 26
IGNITE, by imaginaryxvoid BOOK ONE[S1~4]