Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

Da TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... Altro

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |

10.1K 164 29
Da TaylahMcDonald

| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |

- - - - - - - - - - - -

- 4 WEEKS LATER -
24 weeks!
The baby is the size of a corn cob!

"Pauly." Vicki said walking into the kitchen, nearly making Pauly drop the plate he was holding.

"What? Is everything okay?" Pauly asked walking over to her.

"Feel." Vicki said placing Pauly's hand on her belly.

"I'm not feeling anything baby, maybe she fell asleep?" Pauly said, but soon a small nudge was felt making Pauly look at Vicki's belly.

"Oh my god! She kicked me!" Pauly said kneeling down in front of Vicki's belly.

"What are you doing Pauly?" Vicki asked.

"I'm having a moment with my daughter, Victoria." Pauly said before looking up at Vicki giving her a wink making her laugh.

"Hi princess, how you doing in there?" Pauly asked pressing his ear to Vicki's belly.

"Pauly, she's not going to answer you." Vicki said giggling.

"Shh." Pauly shushed her before going back to talking to his daughter. "Your mommy and daddy can not wait to see you princess, your nursery is nearly finished, but you need to stay nice and snug in there and keep growing. We love you so much." Pauly said as Vicki smiled down at him before he stood up and kissed Vicki's lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Alright, look in three...two...one!" Pauly said as Vicki uncovered her eyes and her heart nearly exploded.

"Pauly, this look absolutely beautiful." Vicki said looking around the room.

"It's got to be right for my princess." Pauly said.

"Baby, i'm speechless." Vicki said wrapping her arms around Pauly's waist, resting her head on his chest. "It's not simple and it's not to much, I think it's just right."

"I'm glad you like it, Vick." Pauly said kissing Vicki's head while they stood in their baby girls gorgeous room, now it's down to the waiting game until she is finally in their arms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- 4 WEEK LATER -
28 weeks! Now 6 months pregnant!
The baby is the size of an eggplant

"Baby, what about Charlotte?" Vicki asked sitting on the couch, with her legs draped over Pauly's legs, while reading baby girl names.

"That's cute but i don't think it suits our princess." Pauly said with his hand on Vicki's stomach.

Soon the doorbell rang and Pauly got up to answer it.

"Hi mom." Pauly said making Vicki smile. "Yeah, she's in the living room."

Donna popped around the corner with a smile on her face.

"Hello gorgeous girl." Donna said reaching down and kissing Vicki's cheek while rubbing her back. "Look at this bump of yours."

"Yeah, she's about to burst out of there." Pauly said making the girls laugh.

"Well she hasn't got a lot of space to move, darling." Donna said placing her stuff down while sitting next to Vicki.

"Would you like to look at baby names, it's annoying with Pauly, cause every name I suggest he doesn't like." Vicki said.

"Nothing sounds like a princess to me!" Pauly yelled from the kitchen making Vicki laugh.

"I would love too." Donna said grabbing the books Pauly was looking at.

"I've written some down but I want your opinion." Vicki said.

"Okay, let's see." Donna said flipping through some pages.

"How about Layla Marie?" Vicki said making Donna gasp.

"That's is absolutely gorgeous." Donna said squeezing Vicki's hand.

"Pauly!" Vicki yelled.

"Did you find a name?" Pauly asked walking into the living room, before leaning on the wall.

"What about Layla Marie?" Vicki asked.

"Princess Layla. Baby, it's perfect." Pauly said kneeling in front of Vicki's belly.

"What do you think baby girl? Layla Marie?" Pauly asked while pressing kisses to her belly making Donna take a lot of pictures.

Soon there was a few kicks making Pauly smile.

"I think that's a yes, mama." Pauly said kissing Vicki's cheek.

"My grand baby is going to have the most loving and committed  parents." Donna said making Vicki smile and kiss her cheek.

"And the most amazing grandma." Vicki said making Donna start to cry.

"Mom, why do you have to be so emotional." Pauly said jokingly making Donna hit his arm.

"This is my first grandchild, i'm aloud to cry." Donna said making Vicki and Pauly smile.

"Layla Marie DelVecchio." Vicki said.

Pauly smiled at his gorgeous girlfriend who was laughing with his mother. 'How about Victoria Rose DelVecchio?' Pauly thought as he stared at Vicki with so much love. Vicki was the mother of his child, but he wanted one more title for her, his wife.

"I think she wants to say hello, grandma." Vicki said guiding Donna's hand and resting it on her belly.

"Say something mom." Pauly said.

"Um. Hello Layla Marie." Donna said before gasping and tears filled her eyes.

"Here she goes again." Pauly said making Vicki shush him.

"She already loves you Donna." Vicki said.

"I can not believe i just felt my granddaughter kick." Donna said.

"Yeah she's pretty powerful. She was as much attention as she can get. Just like her momma." Pauly said.

"Don't get me started Pauly." Vicki said making Pauly laugh and kiss her head.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- 4 weeks later -
31 weeks!
The baby is the size of a coconut

"Are you excited to go back to Jersey for one last time?" Pauly asked as Vicki sat on the bed with her legs crossed and her belly preventing her from bending or looking at her toes, folding clothes and packing them in suitcases.

"I mean i'm very close to bursting, so it'll be good to go and have a laugh with the family, have my baby shower and then come back home and wait for princess Layla to arrive." Vicki said as Pauly was cleaning his sneakers and sorting his shirts.

" I want you to take it easy baby, don't over work yourself we don't want princess Layla to arrive to early." Pauly said making Vicki nod.

"I won't. It's not like I can go out partying or anything." Vicki said.

"Hey, you have got Snooki to hang with, how far along is she now?" Pauly asked.

"I think she's 21 weeks." Vicki said.

"It's gone by so quickly." Pauly said.

"I know, Layla seemed to be growing every single day and still is continuing to grow." Vicki said.

"You still look absolutely beautiful." Pauly said making Vicki smile and pucker her lips to him.

Pauly smiled and brought his face to hers before pressing his lips to Vicki's making her smile.

"I love you, my Queen and princess." Pauly said rubbing Vicki's belly.

"We love you way more, our handsome King." Vicki said wiggling to the side of the bed and slowly stepping onto the ground, stretching.

"So Jenni and Snooki are sorting your baby shower, right?" Pauly asked pulling the packed suitcases onto the ground.

"Yes, I'm guessing Vinny and Ron have your day planned." Vicki said.

"I think we are just going on the boardwalk, go to a bar, do some arcade games and rides. Wish I was with you though." Pauly said.

"Nope, this is a no boy zone." Vicki said.

"Imagine if you were having a boy, then it will be a boy zone." Pauly said smirking.

"Okay whenever we have a boy, you can come to his baby shower." Vicki said kissing Pauly's jaw before walking out of the bedroom to get a drink.

"You'll tell me if you are going into labor right?" Pauly said making Vicki raise her eyebrows at him.

"Why wouldn't I tell you?" Vicki asked sipping her water.

"Because i know that women can be stubborn and they just ignore the contractions but you'll tell me if you even have a slight pain, right?" Pauly said obviously worried.

"Baby, calm down. Of course I'll tell you, you don't have to worry." Vicki said running her thumb over Pauly's cheek.

"That makes me feel better." Pauly said sighing.

"I'm going to have a shower and then i guess we better head to Jersey." Vicki said washing her glass.

"Call out if you need anything." Pauly said as he started to pack the car.

Vicki walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower and started to undress herself. Vicki looked in the mirror and she smiled at the sight of her belly.

"You'll be with us soon, baby girl." Vicki said testing the water before stepping inside and began to scrub and wash herself.

After her shower, Vicki dried off and wrapped the towel around her body before going into the bedroom and changing into the summer dress she had left out on the bed.

Once she had done her hair and makeup she began to leave the room, making sure everything was locked and secure before joining Pauly at the car.

"You're glowing baby." Pauly said kissing Vicki who smiled.

"Well, I've got to make myself and our princess look gorgeous." Vicki said slowly getting into the car and getting comfy.

"You both do." Pauly said getting behind the wheel, and patting Vicki's belly before starting the car and they drove out of their driveway and headed down the street and onto the road to Jersey.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Look at you Vicki. You still look absolutely gorgeous." Deena said trying to hug Vicki as much as she could with the baby bump in the way.

"You look beautiful Deena, you look really nice and tan." Vicki said playing with Deena's hair.

"Two pregnant bitches in the house." Snooki said greeting Vicki but hugged her side making Vicki laugh.

"You look so good Nicole." Vicki said running her hands on Nicole's belly.

"Me?! You're the one about to have your baby and you still look absolutely beautiful. Lucky bitch." Nicole said making the girls laugh.

"There's my godchild." Vin said greeting Vicki's belly making her laugh.

"Good to see you haven't missed me, Vin." Vicki said making Vin laugh as he pulled her into a cuddle.

"You excited, next week you are in the zone to popping this one out." Ron said kissing Vicki's cheek.

"She's not a pimple Ron." Pauly said laughing.

"I'm just so ready to meet her and have her in my arms." Vicki said.

"And Pauly told me you've figured out a name for the princess?" Jenni said kissing Vicki's cheek and holding her hand.

"Layla Marie." Vicki said making the girls Aww' and the boys cheer.

"Princess Layla." Sam said making everyone smile.

Mike had completely changed since the last time Vicki had seen him, he had cooked for everyone.

"I've really wanted to have a room with Vin and Pauly." Mike said.

"That includes a pregnant women." Vicki said making the boys laugh while Mike gave her a hug.

"You and Layla are always welcome." Mike said making Vicki smile.

"Thanks Mike." Vicki said as everyone pulled their stuff into their rooms.

"How does it feel to have a baby kick you from the inside." Vin asked Vicki who laughed.

"It's mainly like a tickle and a nudge against my skin." Vicki said.

"Can I feel?" Vin asked. Vicki smiled.

"Well she is your godchild Vin." Vicki said grabbing his hand and placing it on her belly.

"Now say something, she loves listening to voices." Vicki said.

"Hi, Layla. Did you know you were conceived on a beach." Vin said making the boys and Vicki laugh.

"Thanks for clearing that up Vin." Vicki said.

"Woah! That feels weird." Vin said, once Layla had kicked against his hand.

"I guess so." Vicki said laughing.

"I can not believe my two best friends are having a baby together." Vin said.

"It's pretty crazy." Vicki said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How have your boobs been feeling?" Nicole asked.

"They've been hurting honestly." Vick said.

"Yeah so do mine." Nicole said.

"Are we talking about boobs? That's my favorite topic. Do you need me to inspect them?" Vin said making the girls laugh.

"Vin, Layla is literally on my bladder. Do not make me pee myself." Vicki said holding her belly.

"Watch out everyone! Didn't know we were at the splash zone!" Vin said making Vicki scrunch up her nose.

"I just thought of something way different." Vicki said.

"Same!" Nicole said high-fiving Vicki who laughed.

"Still the same Vicki and Snook." Vin said.

"Hey even though i'm having a baby doesn't mean i'm maturing in anyway." Vicki said making everyone laugh.

"Good luck Layla." Vin said making everyone laugh even more. "Cause your going to need it."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"How long are you staying with us for?" Sam asked Vicki.

"Only a few days, I need to be at home, comfortable and ready for when i go into labor." Vicki said.

"That sucks because it's always a blast with you Vicki." Deena said.

"I know but being 8 months pregnant I can't really party with you." Vicki said.

"We can't wait for your baby shower in two days." Deena said.

"I never notice how many friends you have Vicki." Nicole said.

"My main friends are you girls, Danielle and Sophie. The rest are like friends i worked or partied with." Vicki said making the girls laugh.

"They would have some good stories though." Sam said making Vicki laugh.

"Definitely." Vicki said shaking her head at the thought.

"How does Pauly feel about having a little girls very soon?" Deena asked.

"He's really excited. He has been such a massive help, I honestly wouldn't be able to have done this without him. He makes sure I'm comfortable, he makes sure I've eaten enough food. He has been an amazing partner and I love him so much." Vicki said.

"That's amazing, you deserve someone who looks out for you and you look out for him, I mean your talking about moving to Vegas for him like you two are just perfect for each other." Jenni said making Vicki smile.

"I think so too." Vicki said.

"Hey! Stop gossiping about how big my penis is!" Pauly yelled making everyone burst into laughter.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.7K 174 20
Heyy, my name is Carter Farley, i am Jenni's sister, yes Jenni from jersey shore, im going to the shore with the rest of the crew from jersey shore...
19K 383 24
Will Nat break Ron's rule and fall in love? Jwoww x FEM oc . . . . . I do not own any of the show but I do own Natalie {NO SMUT}
220K 2.1K 52
Lexi has been going to cousins every single summer since she was born. Will this time be different as shes had a massive glow up and started a social...
87.6K 993 14
Warning ⚠️ Extremely dirty Mackenzie Zieglers sister Maddie got her a summer job babysitting. She didn't know she was going to babysit the bad boy o...