In Memory Of Cayde-6

SniperTheRedMist

Destiny Two Memories Еще

Memories
Early Career as a Guardian #1
early Career as a Guardian #2
Early career of Cayde-6 end
The Rising Darkness #1 and #2
The Rising of Darkness #3 and #4
The Rising of Darkness the end
The Taken War
Age of Triumph
Fall of the Last City
Trapped on Nessus
Retaking Earth
A New Golden Age
Forsaken
Legacy
Personality and Traits
Quotes
Destiny 2
Trivia

Cayde's Secret Stash

164 0 0
SniperTheRedMist

This conversation can be accessed by finding the secret room near the end of .

Cayde-6: "Hey, you found one of my secret rooms. Good times. Help yourself to some , but leave the exotics for me. When I get out of this Tower..."Ghost: "There's nothing in here but Fallen caches."Cayde-6: "They took my loot? It's like there's no rules."

Scanning playing card:

Ghost: "A Jack of Spades?"Cayde-6: "Yeah, I had a whole system to keep track of things. The royal cards stood for weapons, spades meant , clubs for , diamonds for , and hearts... well, hearts were for this girl I knew."Ghost: "What was her name?"Cayde-6: "Uh, don't you have a stealth drive to find?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

79.3K 3.9K 31
"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to push Kevin off of me. He grabbed me by my hair underneath my hijab (headscarf) and pushed me to the floor. "Next...
Uncherished Love ira🦋

Духовные

3.7K 276 12
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...
1.2K 70 9
This story is about Akshita who was very big devotee of krishna. And due to sudden happening she reaches to Dwapar yug in yug of Mahabharata. This st...
5.2K 743 22
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...