Jace Norman/Henry Danger

Od BigiEsawna1

Just imagine Jace Norman/Henry Hart all to yourself. Warning inappropriate language Více

jace norman
Henry danger
jace norman
Jace Norman
Jace Norman

jace norman

732 9 2
Od BigiEsawna1

Me and Jace got done filing a video than walked to the after party.

"So we're here with jace Norman and y/n l/n so guys please discribe the screat love affection episode please." Not real episode

"Umm it's about how Henry and ESI find out that we're kid danger and kid electric is us and ray tells ESI that Henry has a crush on ESI and they both get together."
Just like the old imagine but with superhero name

"Cool did u guys like that episode."

"Yeah I like it"I said.

"What I loved it"Jace said looking at me and I smiled.

"Why is that Jace."

"Because me and y/n have been dating for 4 years now and it's great I get to date my girlfriend in the show."

"What thats new to me."

Me and Jace took out necklace out our shirts and showed what's it said always together and we connect it and kissed each other.

"Aww u guys are really cute together are some fans jealous."

"Yeah they guys are jealous of Jace and the girl of jealous of me but were used to it"I said.

"Wow ok now welcome the others."

They camp out and and we all hug and high five.

"So Cooper what do u feel about this episode."

"Mad because y/n is like a daughter to me and I really care for her."

"Really now guys were going to play a game called love or hate."

She got up and gave us papers that she wrote we all got 3 each.

"How Jace what's your 3."

"2 loves and 1 hate and the first love is what do u love about Cooper and Sean."

"I love that Cooper is funny and Sean is fun in his own way."

"The second love is what do u love about y/n and riele."

"Riele has a great personality and trezher I love her so much she melt inside I can say paragraphs about this girl and the hate one is what do u hate about y/n."

"Ok why me and only me"y/n said and wrap my arm around her.

"One thing I hate about her is that she's to pretty and attracts guys to her it makes me jealous"Jace said and I look at him and wisper.

"I love u and only u and I can prove it later babe"I wisper and he turn red and look away.

"Deal"I heard him say and I laughed.

"Ok my is 2 hates and 1 love and my hate is what do u hate about Jace and Cooper."

"Jace i hate how he playes on his PlayStation 24/7."

"Hey they have good games."

"And Cooper I can never hate him he's my second dad."

"Awww"Cooper said and took me away from Jace.

"Hey give her back she's mine"Jace said and got me back than we all finished.

I went to Jace room and lock the door and he sat down and look at me I got on his lap and started kissing him it was heated and someone knocked on the door he groan and I got up and he pulled me down and kept kissing me and the knock got louder.

"Jace just go open it"i laughed and he look annoyed.

He open it and it was the kids from game shakers.

"Yeah guys"Jace said with attitude.

"Eww your attitude kid."

"Sorry I was enjoying kissing my girl"he said and look at me smirking and I shook my head.

"Do u and y/n want to go get food with the crew."

"Yeah I'll go"trezher yelled she's always hungry.

"I guess sure"I grab my keys and drove behind them and pulled up to panda we order food and went back and ate with then laughing and then y/n ate a mint when she was done and I grab one with out her knowing.

"Hey Jace get your own pack of mints."

She was mad and she looks so cute mad I got up and hug her.

"I'm sorry beautiful I just thought u don't want me kissing u with bad beath."

"Jace I don't care how your breath smells I just you to stop stealing my things and to kiss me and I'll be happy."

"This is why I love u u care how I look and won't judge."

"Now just notice kid"she laughed and I did too.

We went back to my room and stared kissing just kissing her makes me so nervous and also good inside I really love this girl I want to marry her and have kids with her too.

Right when the kiss was getting heated another knock happen I threw things on the floor.

"CAN I JUST KISS MY GIRL IN PEACE"Jace yelled and open the door with me laughing.

"Jace we were telling u that u and  y/n can go home we don't need u guys anymore."

"Finally"Jace said and grab me and pick me up I'm over his shoulders now and ran out to the car and drove fast and we got pulled over and Jace groan.

"Baby clam down it's ok"the police came over and knock on the window.

"Kid u we're going over the speed limit can I have your lincens."

"Ok sure"he pulled it out and gave it to him.

"Ok your need to pay $700 dollars do u have that now."

"What no sure I don't."

Is this guy really stealing our money what kind of ticket cost $700

Jace look so stress out I have only $600 on me I was going to buy him a present but I don't want them taking his car away.

"Jace how much u have eight now."

"Like $100"he said really nervous all my baby.

I grab my purse out and open my wallet and grab my $600 dollars and gave it to the police and I look at Jace and he look like he felt bad.

"Baby give him your hundred"he did and he was off now he can keep his car the police drove off.

"Baby why did u did that I could have payed later."

"Because u look scared and nervous and I don't want u getting your car taken away and I felt bad I had to do something."

Jace stared tearing up and hug me tight.

"Thank u babe I'll pay u back later"he said and I grab his head and kissed him.

"Its ok as long as I have u money doesn't concern me right now."

Jace smiled and kissed me hard with his hands in my hair he really had lust in him.

"Same for me baby now let's get home."

"Without speeding again."

"Yeah."

We finally made it home and Henry jump on Jace and bit him.

"Owe Henry that really hurt"Jace said.

"Hi boy"I said and Henry turn on his back to rub his stomach and he smiled and I laughed.

"How come he loves u more and I been there his whole life."

"Don't know everyone loved me."

"But I love u more than anyone"Jace said and peck me.

"Jace what do u want for dinner."

"Stir fry bae"he said going on his game now and took off his short and played and I shook my head and started dinner.

I put music on and danced while cooking and I felt hands behind me and saw Jace hugging me we were swanging side to side with his face in my neck.

"Smells good baby"he said and kissed me.

"Thank u."

"Good thing I have a girl that can cook."

I finished cooking and washed the dishes and ate with him and talked.

My phone went off and it was Sean and Riele I answers it.

"Your on speaker."

"Hey we're at your house we're have a movie night."

"What why didn't u tell us ok hold on."

I threw a shirt at Jace and he put it on and I ran to the door and they came in also Cooper what.

"Hey guys and dad"I said and they came in.

"Hey"they came in and Cooper kissed my head.

We all sat on the couch in the second living room and I was picking out a movie.

"So Jace how is it living with y/n for the past 4 years."

"Fun and amazing."

"No funny stuff right your both 18 I don't care even if your adults now"Cooper said and I laughed.

"What's so funny y/n I've been there for u since you were 2 I'm protective of u like your dad is over my daughter when I'm not there."

"Gosh Cooper ok I'm laughing because u are protective and I like that"I said and put the movie on and sat between Jace and Cooper.

After the movie was done we changed into our Pj me and Jace had the same onises on his was Cookie monster and mine was elmo everyone said aww and we sat in a circle with me in Jace lap and his arms warp around me.

"So what's the next episode is about"Jace said now playing with my hair.

"Is about ESI finding u kissing another girl but it's a bad clone of u and so on and so on"Cooper said.

"On that will suck I never even thought of cheating on y/n not even leaving her."

"Aww don't make me cry Riele should make the boys sweets.

"Yeah."

"We want..."

"Already know Jace sugar cookies Cooper chcocolate cookies and Sean red velvet cookies already know."

Me and Raine went to the kitchen and started.

"Damn they know use really well"Sean said.

"Yeah to well we been there for each other since 2013 it's now 2018"Cooper said.

"Wow like 6 years."

We heard the girls laughing and singing loud and I smiled thinking of y/n dancing in the kitchen.

"U must really like y/n don't ya."

"Not like love and Cooper I'm planning to marry her is that ok with u I have the ring now."

"Will u love her forever and always and never leave her side."

"Never left her side since 2013 and I'll always love her and never hurt her."

"Than yes u can marry her bit don't have kids until your 30."

"Yes sure and thank you."

The girls came back with the cookie looking really good and they sat it down while y/n was fixing another movie I bend down with the ring out.

Raine was about to gasph but Sean cover her mouth.

"The movie y'all want to watch"y/n said and I'm still waiting for her to turn around.

"The notebook"cooper said.

"The notebook"y/n said confused than turn around and look at me.

"Will u marry me"I said smiling.

"Omg yes yes yes"she yelled and I put the ring on and we hug and she knock me down kissing me all over my face and I laughed.

"This is why I had no more money this was 6k it's real."

She was crying harder and and I stared treating up cause I was happy she also said yes and I'm going to be with her forever.

"That's was the best moments I ever saw my 2 best friends are getting married"Sean and Reile said and we group hug.

Me and Jace been hugging all night I woke the next morning to something buring it's Jace trying to cook again I ran into the kitchen and saw Jace faning the smoke detector that woke everyone up.

"Jace are u cooking again"Riele and I said.

"I wanted this to be speacial for my girl and u guys."

"Aww"we said and I went over to where he is and kissed him.

"It's ok I got breakfast baby."

"And I'll help"Riele said.

The boys went out and I made eggs waffles and Riele did the bacon with orange juice I grab the Barrie's out and went wipe cream.

"It's ready boys"we yelled.

They came in and droll was all over them.

"Smells amazing in here good jobs girls"copper said and took mostly half of the breakfast.

"Guys what do I do with the ring when I go on set."

"Umm keep it on and when it comes to the show put it in my room so I can lock it up for u ok"Cooper said.

"Yes sir."

We finished and I went up to the room to change and Jace came up to me with no short and hug me I turn around and kissed him harder we went to the bed and kissed more I felt his tounge in my mouth and it turn to a French kiss and I moan and he did too and it got heated until someone knock on the door we groan and got dress and walked out.

"It was getting so good though I wanted more than just that"Jace said all sad.

"It's ok we'll have our speacial day once we get married."

"Will it be special"Jace said.

"Yes I'll wear something amazing"I said winking.

"Oh yeah can wait baby."

We laughed and went into the car and drove to work I went to Cooper office knocked and he said come in I came in and saw him and his daughter together.

"Awww hi princess"I said kissing her and she smile and laughed.

"She really miss u she kept saying y/n y/n"Cooper said and I took off my ring and he lock it up with his ring to.

"Aww I missed u too princess only of you were older u could have became my flower girl."

"Aww just seeing my 2 daughter get along is so cute to see"he said about to cry but he wipe it than left I saw Jace getting his hair done and he saw me.

"Hey baby u ok"Jace said.

"Yeah just lock the ring up."

"Oh ok."

"Well I'll see u later I have to get ready"I said about to walk off but he grab my arm.

"Yes babe."

"Give me a long kiss."

"No your make up."

"Your worth more than make up"he said that made me happy and I wrap my arms around his neck and him around waist and we kissed like for a min and I let go and we smiled at each other and rub my lip stick in.

"I left my lip stick on your lips and it smeard"I said and he look in the mirror and laughed.

"Ok baby I'm leaving now."

"Ok later."

We stared the show and we finish I was so tired we went to the after party and we was talking about talents.

"Jace I heard your good with dressing well u have to put on clothes for a min."

"Ok."

He only put on 3 shorts.

We watch a video of me and the guys laughed so did I.

"So y/n your talent is.."

"Sleeping in late"Jace cut her off and I hit him.

"No that's u and me."

"I heard your good with insturments."

"Oh yeah only piano and guitar."

"What I didn't know."

"Sorry Jace hidden talents."

They gave me a guitar and I played and they were clapping to the beat.

"Wow that was good."

"Thank u."

We went back to do another and it was show time.

I walked in and saw Henry get beat from Charlotte and I started laughing.

"Looks like Henry didn't come with and plan."

"Yup he didn't"Charlotte said and high five me.

"Oh yeah than u beat her than"Jasper said and everyone slap there heads.

"ESI is smarter than all of is here of course she will beat me"she said.

Jasper gave me his suit and I played against her and beat her by one point.

"Good job though char."

The man cave alarm came on and we ran to it.

"Looks like someone is stealing towals."

"Oh yeah I came over here because me and Katie needs some towals."

"I guess it's time to save the world than"ray said.

"I thought u weren't concern about the towals."

They changed and shawz stop them.

"U guys need suits to protect."

"Umm were super heros and I have fast reflex's."

"Cough cocky cough"I said.

"What did u say ESI"Henry said.

"She said your cookie."

"We're the opposite of that"ray said and Henry nooded.

"Hey I'm a superhero to if someone is trying to save u or protect u listen to them me and Katie does it to and we're stronger than u guys wait do u even have an idea how to beat this guy"I said crossing my arms.

"Ohh she got u guys"char Jasper and shawz said.

"What ever let's go kid."

They left and soon or later and came back smelling bad.

"Woah what happen there."

"We got sprayed with flabber gas."

I laughed and they look at me confused.

"Happens when u act cocky."

"Yeah we know but we still have to beat him."

"ESI and Charlotte get your fighting game costumes."

"Ok"me and char went to Ray's room and got them and put them on.

"Ray do u want ESI or Charlotte."

"Always ESI."

"No I want ESI she my girlfriend."

"Wait j don't even know what I'm doing first"I said.

I went to Ray's side because he push me towards him and we got to control them. We went to the guy and we started fighting and ray knock the guy out and sprayed flabber gas on him.

"Good job esi"ray said.

"Hehe thanks."

They came back with lots of towals and we went back to the house and gave everyone towals and that is the end.

Than we had one more episode to do than we got a week off.

Henry was telling Piper his dream but she didn't listen to him cause she had the headphones in. Henry dad came down and told him that his mom and him are going on vacation and don't touch his car. They left and Jasper came out of no where and started dancing and Henry stop it. Than ray came and touch Henry dad car.

"What no way"ray said.

"Dude don't touch that that's my dad car."

"I'll be carful"than Henry took it out Ray's hand.

"Don't touch the remote to."

"I know how to drive a car."

Than ray pushed the button and it send the car flying and Henry got it before it could drop.

"Henry careful your nails"than he drop it in water than ray took off.

They had a pedicure to get 3000 dollars to fix the car than ESI came to Henry house and saw lots of people here.

"Oh hey ESI"Henry said trying to kiss me but I push him away.

"Is this a party u didn't invite me to."

"I tried calling u"he said and I look at my phone and it was on silent.

"Oh hehe sorry."

"It's ok can I have my kiss now"we kissed and the people clapped.

"Now what's this for."

"Ray came inside the house and destroy dad's car."

"The one that's not suppose to be touched."

"Yeah."

They char came to us.

"Henry we have the money we got 3000 dollars."

"Oh cool let's get the car fixed than"he walked away and I grab him.

"Yeah babe"Henry said.

"U guys keep the money for yourself."

"But the car ESI"char said.

"Did u guys forget I have electric powers and can start the car again."

They slapped their heads and they gave me the car and I put a little bolt in it and it should be ready.

"Move it now."

Henry move the car and it works and they hug me.

"U guys wanted to know what's wrong with it."

"What was wrong."

"The batteries was dead."

"And a guys cost me 3000 to fix it good thing u we're here ESI."

"Me too."

Henry got everyone out and his parents came in.

"Welcome back Mr and Mrs heart."

"Hey ESI."

The mom went in the kitchen and look at her egg.

"Henry I'm so disspointed in you"she said and walked away.

"Rubber duck"he said and threw the egg.

"Rubber duck?"I said to myself.

Henry saw me confused and laughed than carried me up the stairs with me screaming.

That was the end of the episode there. I ran to the dressing room and got my ring and put it back on. Than went Jace room and saw him sleeping I rose up his head and put it in my lap and rub his head he kept moaning because it felt good.

"Mmmh right there"he said and I rub that part.

"Move over so I can sleep with you" he did and moved over and I was in his arms now taking a nap.

"Love u baby"Jace said and kiss the back of my head.

"Love u more."

"Not even"he said and laughed and went to sleep.

I got an knock on the door and Jace was still sleeping so I pick up his head and put it down on a pillow and blanket on him than open the door.

"Hey trezher is Jace here."

"Yeah but he's sleeping."

"Well I got the pack of 2dozen roses for u from him."

I gasph and thank him than closed the door. I put the flowers in a vase than kissed Jace on the face and sat down on my phone. I should suprise Jace too he likes my cousin joyner I guess he can see him I called him and he pick up.

"Hey cuz what's up"he said all hype.

"Hey my boyfriend really loves u can u come out and suprise him please."

"I'll come today since I finish my work were are u at."

"Nick studio."

"Oh I'm close ok bye cuz."

"Please later."

I saw Jace moving and he woke up and saw the roses and smiled.

"U like them baby wanted to make u happy today."

"Yes I love them come here"I said patting my lap and he sat on it and wrap his arm around me laughing.

"We're switching places now"he said and kissed me.

"No but your eyes are so beautiful."

"Yours are more baby"he said and kissed me again and it lead to heat he pick me up and carried me to the couch with me on his lap. Right when the kiss was getting better my phone rang I pick it up and I heard my cousin say he was here.

"Jace u got u a suprise here put my bandana around your eyes."

"Ok baby"he said and did what I ask for.

"Now wait here while I go get it ok."

"Ok."

I ran to get my cousin who was signing papers I waved to him and he said bye to them and came to me and hug me. I led him to our room than closed and lock the door.

"Jace this is my cousin and you'll really like this present take it off now."

He did and he gasph and eyes got widen.

"Joyner Lucas is your cousin I'm such a huge fan."

"I know y/n told me u we're Jace want a picture and I bought u my hat with my name on it and my short with my name too."

"Thank u I'm about to cry right now your work is so inspiring to me."

"Thanks Jace now take care of this little one for me she's special and I'll talk to u guys later trezher give Jace my number too so we can hang out some time."

"Ok bye Joyner"I said and he hug me.

"Bye cuz and Jace"he said and hug Jace too.

"Bye Joyner"once he left Jace look at me and ran to tackle me with hugs and kissed.

"Best present ever baby thanks."

"No problem."

Once we finish talking Jace put on the short and hat Joyner gave him and we went to the after party.

"So guys were here with jace Norman and y/n l/n."

"Hey guys"we said smiling.

"So can u discribe flabber gas episode."

"Yeah ESI calls Henry cocky fight bad guy lose and become weak and Charlotte and ESI control and win"Jace said holding my hand and rubbing it with his thumb.

"Cool cool now welcome Cooper and riele and Sean."

"Hey"they all said.

"Jace what's up with the Joyner Lucas stuff"Riele said.

"He came by and gave me these aka he's y/n cousin."

"What that's cool."

We did fun things during the after party and it finish we all went home but Riele and Sean came by our house Jace and Sean went up the stairs and me and Raine stayed down stairs cooking dinner and someone knock on the door me and Riele went to answer it and it was a random girl.

"Hi may I help u."

"Hi is Jace here are u his maids."

Riele was about to say something but I kept quite.

"Yes we're his maids and u are may I ask.

"I'm Isabella his girlfriend."

That shock me and Riele.

"What cool for how long."

"4months."

"Cool cool JACE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE TO SEE U I THINK HER NAME IS Isabella"I yelled I was so pissed angry and depress to hear this.

Jace came down stairs running and look at the door than look pissed and look at me with a sad look.

"Isabella what are u doing here"he said all mad.

"Hi to u too baby."

"Where not dating Isabella stay away from me."

"I kissed my last week."

I gasph and look at him and stared to cry he started tearing up to and cane up to me to hug me but I moved away from him and he cried more.

"I thought u loved me and cared for me u propose to me Jace."

"I do love u y/n she's crazy I only love u she lies she doesn't have proof."

"Yeah I do here see"she pulled up a picture of her and Jace kissing and I cried harder.

"Y/n please that's Photoshop."

"U know what Jace here is your stupid ring back I'm leaving u riele can I stay at your place for a while."

"Yeah u can Jace u really messed up man u lost the girl of your dreams."

"Y/n please baby it's fake u know how much I fucken love u I'll never cheat on you if I did I would have let u but I didn't because never in my heart I'll leave a special girl like u go"he yelled grabbing my arms and pulling me to a hug the was the most beautiful thing he ever said to me.

"I love Jace."

"I love u too baby forever and always"he kissed me in front of everyone and didn't care.

"But Jace I'm pregnant with your baby"she said and showed a picture and I passed out he really cheated on me.

I woke up on Jace bed and heard him and Sean and Riele yelling at him for cheating I got up and started to pack my bags while crying I walk downstairs and saw them looking at me Jace was really red.

"I'm ready I can't stay with a cheater."

"Y/n please it's not mine baby."

"Bye Jace I'll see u on set tommorow"I said and walk out the house with him crying loud.

It was the next day and me and Raine went to work together and saw Jace he was looking at me he looks so depress Riele roller her eyes and pulled me away and I saw Cooper he look really pissed came up to me and hug me than kissed my cheek and went to Jace and slapped him hard he needed that.

"What did I tell u about not hurting her than u turn around cheat on her and get another girl pregnant your stupid kid if I see u around y/n again I will hurt u more."

"I didn't cheat on her people are jealous of our relationship I love her Cooper I don't want her to leave me I need her that's why I propose to her"he said crying really hard I wanted to hug him bit I can't.

The show started and it was me and Henry walking hand to hand I didn't want to.

"Bye Henry"I said and he look down.

"What's wrong Henry why do u look sad.

"People say that u don't like me no more and have a thing for captain man old side kick."

"What no I love u and only u"I said and kissed him no magic and I pulled away fast.

"Love u too ESI see u later at man cave"he said and we finish and I ran to Cooper and he hug me and Jace saw and ran to his room and lock it.

I saw that Isabella girl and walk up to her and tap her and she turn around.

"How's your baby Isabella"I said smiling.

"Baby she's not pregnant she would have told me I'm her best friend"this girl said.

I look at her mad Jace was telling the truth the while time and I thought he was lying he really loves me and I broke him I ran to his room and open his door and he was crying on his pillow and I lock the door I walk towards him and tap him he look at me and wipe his face I sat down next to him and look at him and grab his face and kissed him and he was shock and kisses me back we ran out of air and let go.

"Isabella was talking to her friend how she fake the baby I'm sorry Jace I didn't believe u I was scared and disappointed I didn't know what to react"I kept talk but Jace sush me and he laugh.

"Baby it's ok I love u too and wanted to know if you wasn't to get back together and get married like in the next 2 weeks so no one breaks us up again."

"Yes I'll love u and will love to"I said and he kissed me and both wipe the tears away and someone came in it was Isabella and Jace stook the middle finger at her and said fuck off than kissed me harder while she gasph and closed the door and I laughed in the smile.

"Y/n promise me you'll stay with me forever and talk to me if something happens ok."

"I promise and u to."

We kiss and than the next week I got my dress and got married Jace is now my husband and years later we had twins and lived as a happy big family.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

203K 4.9K 47
~~~First Book Of Three~~~ Aubree Winters is your normal 14 year old. Except that a month ago her superhero brother died in a collapsed building. Aubr...
5.2K 168 41
𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 ♔ 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 💐 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 - "𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙣 �...
144K 1.8K 30
Short and fluffy stories about our favorite guy + moree! (Mostly lovey-dovey stuff... But take a look) Okay... That's everything, hope you enjoy this...
13.2K 186 17
━𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦