Beautiful Surrender{ Slowly U...

נכתב על ידי lunner101

{Alexander} The moment our eyes met on that faithful day, I knew she was mine. I knew she belonged to me and... עוד

~PROLOGUE~
~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 22~ {PART 2}
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~

~CHAPTER 16~

2.8K 82 11
נכתב על ידי lunner101

~CHAPTER 16~

{Alexia's P.O.V}

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling dizzy and uncomfortable. I then got up, not knowing where I was. looking around the room, i knew immediately that this was not the room i shared with Alexander and Soni.

"wait a min........SONI!! where is she?" i thought, as i soon began to panic. looking around, i saw no signs or indications that Soni was with me.

the last thing I remember was a white thin cloth over my nose and Soni's stuffed animal falling to the ground.

taking a deep breath, i kept on replaying everything that happened in my head. someone must have taken me, but what i don't understand is why they would want Soni too.

i mean, it must have been planed for both of us to be taken because they could've just taken me anytime they wanted but instead, they waited for Soni and i to be in the same place, at the same time alone. that can't be a coincidence.

the only person i can possibly think of that'll actually take us would be Cole. he practically warned me to watch my back the night i was with Alexander.

i just hope Alexander can figure things out. knowing him, he'll defiantly put two and two together. until then, i have to find Soni.

making my way to the door, i was just about to grab the door nob when it opened. i quickly stepped out of the way to avoid the door hitting me. i manged to step aside but i couldn't keep my balance so i ended up falling flat on my butt. i winced at the pain.

"oh my goodness, i'm so sorry....are you okay?" came a feminine voice as a delicate hand came behind to help.

"i'm fine....it was my fault so no worries." i stated as i gaped at the beauty in front of me. she was absolutely stunning with long dark red hair and pretty hazel eyes, her sink was smooth but very pale compare to my olive tan ones. She seemed very thin and fragile. if it wasn't for the mature look her face radiated, i could've easily mistaken her for a child.

"here, let me help you up." she offered, leaving no room for arguments. she easily helped me up as if i weighed nothing. for a small and fragile girl, she was pretty strong.

"thank you." i said as soon as i was on my feet.

"you're welcome." she smiled, reviling her straight white pearls. "here, i brought you something to eat." she stated, and that's when i realized she was holding a small tray of food in one hand, which means she only helped me up with one hand?!? Damn she's hella strong.

"where's my sister? i swear if you people hur-" i started to say but was cut off by laughter.

"calm down Alexia. Sonia's fine, they won't hurt her.....they can't. she's being examined as of now." she replied.

"wait, why is she being examined?!? there's nothing wrong with my sister!!" i exclaimed angrily.

"of course not, far from it." she reassured but i couldn't help but worry about Soni.

"then why are they examining her? what for?!!" i demanded to know.

"i'm afraid i can't tell you that information. it's classified, even I don't know it. i am only here as you and Sonia's care taker." she stated, looking at me apologetically.

for some strange reason, even though i've never met her before, i can tell she's a good person. i've been told once that i'm a pretty good judge of character. "why don't you eat for now, i'm sure you're hungry. you've be unconscious for two days." she informed.

"two days?!!? what the heck did they do to me?" i asked. "more importantly, what's taking Alexander so long to find me!! he should've already figured out Cole's behind this!!" i thought to myself.

"it seems like Xander over did it again, like usual." she frowned, shaking her head in disapproval.

"Xander?" i asked curiously.

"yeah, the guy who took you. he's Cole's beta and the only one who was capable of taking you from the Moonlight pack." she said. wait a sec, what is she talking about?!!? what the heck is a beta and why is she referring to Shadow Fall as Moonlight pack?!!?

"what are you talking about. whats is a beta, and what the heck is Moonlight pack?" i asked, curious to know.

"i see.....so Alex didn't tell you? you must forgive him, i'm afraid he's always been like that. i'm guessing he didn't know how to tell you considering...." she dragged. i'm confused, how does she know Alexander?

"how do you know Alexander?" i asked.

"that's not important right now. why don't you eat your meal, i brought it especially for you. i promise, i didn't poison it or anything." she laughed lightly while placing the tray on a small table near the window. she's so nice, but i don't even know her name.

"and you are?....." i dragged waiting for her to finish the sentence.

she smiled beautifully before saying "my name is Kara. and about your sister, they should be done by now. you're not allowed to see her but if you want, i can pass her any message you want since i'm authorized to both of you. i know i'm not suppose to let you communicate with your sister, but...i'll try to make your stay here as pleasant as possible." she smiled, but the smile didn't reach her eyes like the others. her smile this time was distant.

i soon began to eat my meal, trusting that she was telling the truth when she said she didn't poison it. she was just sitting there watching me eat. i didn't mind but i did feel a little bit uncomfortable.

"you know, it's not polite to stare." i stated, causing her to giggle.

"i supose it's not, but i can't help it. I envy you....I know it's wierd but it's the truth. you've already found your mate without even trying or knowing it. you're absolutly stunning, your sister's still alive, and you have freedom." she smiled sadly.

"thank you but what are you talking about? i haven't found anyone.....all i care about is getting my sister back." i stated.

"see....that's exactly why i envy you. you have a strong will. once your mind's made up, there's nothing that can change it. if only i had as much confidence as you do. anyways, i wish i could help you but i really can't. all i can offer you is the chance to speak to your sister through me." she said before getting up and gathering my empty tray about to walk out the door before i stopped her.

"wait....Kara. why are you here?....with them, with Cole?" i asked.

"i know you might not understand this now but.....Cole's the only one that protects us rogues. and as for why he wants you and your sister, he didn't tell us. we don't ask questions, we only do as we're told, that is....if we want protection." she said before walking out the door.

sighing, not being able to understand a single thing she just uttered, i got up....the only thing on my mind now is finding Soni and i won't give up.

***************************************

{Alexander's P.O.V}

"what's taking so long!!" i screamed at no one in particular. it's been two days since my mate and Sonia disappeared, and during that time, i've informed the pack about the situation. they've been supportive, but still.....i've never felt so helpless in my entire life.

i was scared and my wolf was on edge, constantly pacing in my mind. he wanted control, he wanted to come out to enforce his wrath on Cole but i refused him.

even if i let him out, there's no guarantee he won't hurt any of our pack members. he'll probably go crazy, only the will to find his mate driving him.

he would kill anyone in his path and i can't let that happen. i want nothing more than to find my beautiful mate but i won't let myself kill unnecessarily.

"hang in there Alex.....we'll find her and her sister. the whole pack is willing to risk everything to find their Luna, so rest easy." a voice said, interrupting my thoughts.

"thanks Nate, but i'm still worried...." i stated.

"i know but take it easy. your mate will need you when we get her back so try not to ware yourself out. our best trackers are out there doing there best to track your mate."

"but we still don't know why they haven't located them. they should've already found her!!" i stated getting angry.

"from what you've told me about the situation, it seems like Cole's been planning this for a long time. he must have also found a way to conceal his location. you should've already realized that finding her isn't going to be easy when Cole's involved. he's a cleaver guy, don't underestimate him."

"yeah i know but even so.....the fact i let Cole take them on my own territory is shameful. i'm one of the strongest Alphas and yet, i failed to protect my own mate. what's the point of being strong if i can't protect the most precious person in the world to me." i stated, feeling completely empty.

i had so much emotions bottled up inside, so when i felt tears run down my cheeks, i knew i couldn't hold it in anymore.

"get it together man, this isn't what your mate needs. you need to stay strong for her."

"you're right." i said, getting myself in order as a knock came from my office door. "come in." i answer.

"Alpha, we have a problem......" my third in command Eli informed as my heart beat increased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!!!! i was too happy when i finally finished this chapter. If you guys really like my story, could you pretty please share it with people you think will enjoy it too? i really want more readers and i can't do it by myself.....I'll also still be dedicating chapters as my story contiues. thanks guys :)

~VOTE~

~COMMENT~

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

~FOLLOW~

Lunner101

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1K 60 18
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...
477K 14.8K 44
My name is Gemma and I'm the white wolf. My life has been really, really shitty. At 3, the pack I stayed at was attacked, I lost my mother, was kidn...
63.2K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
102 1 20
"It's been a few years since my sister was transformed from a human to a Lycan. my two older brothers have found their mates and I'm glad for my sist...