Fems Characters X Reader [Req...

由 ExtremeAnimeX

Hi guysss! Well first of all, this is my first story so hope your enjoy!!!. you all can make request, these... 更多

[Request Page] Update 19/02/19
Arisa Ichigaya X Fem Reader
Yaoyozuro Momo X Neko! Cute Reader
Kaoru X Fem! Minato's Twin Reader
Ela Bosak X Male Reader!
Udagawa Tomoe X Male Reader
Yandere Udagawa Tomoe X Clueless Fem Reader
Yandere Vermouth X Fem Detective Reader
Aida Mana X Childhood friend Jealousy Fem! Reader!
Yandere Saya Yamabuki X Dumb, Clueless! Fem Reader
Valentine's special
Hikawa Sayo x Nerd, Ugly, Fat! Male Reader
~Hana Song/D.Va X Gamer! Fem Reader~
3K!!! Awesome!!!
Adult Eve Wakamiya X Artist! Fem Reader
Tsurumaki Kokoro X Paralysed! Fem Reader
;-; I'm crying!! + Quickly A/N!!
Uehara Himari x Fem Reader!
Nami X Fem Bartender Reader!
Arisa Ichigaya X Anyoning, Heartbroken Fem! Reader
Asuna Yuuki X Depressed "Insane" Fem Reader
Poppin's Party X Blind Fem Reader
Yandere Tsurumaki Kokoro X Fem Reader
Yang Xiao Long X Shy! Mute! Fem Reader!
Kyouka Jirou X Fem! Neo! Reader
Face reveal!! Q+A Question!
To Wolf
Marina Tsukishima X Drummer Fem reader/ + Thanks You!!!
Imai Lisa X Male reader
Tamamo Cat X Fem Master Reader
Protective RWBY X Fem Injury Reader
Happy New Year
Homshimiya Ichigo x Male Reader

Yandere Rinko Shirokane x Gamer! Fem Reader

14.7K 112 51
由 ExtremeAnimeX

Request by: Kazami_Yui

Cover by: AlexXBito

Keys:

{Y/N}: Your Name
{L/N}: Last Name
{U/N}: User Name
{C/N}: Clan Name

{B/N}: Brother Name
{B/U/N}: Brother user Name

A/N: Rinko = The solo wizard

Ako = Demon princess Ako (thanks to the one who tell me the name of All ^.^)

I don't know what they Names are in nfo so i just put the name who is in the cards ( Now Ako yes XD)

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Rinko Pov

I open my eyes, meeting with the sun's rays hitting my face, i groanned a little, turned around my face to the desk i take a look at the clock. 6:00 AM, 30 minutes before the alarm. sitting in edge of the bed a yawn escape from my mouth, rubbing my slepeing eyes i stand up and goes to take a shower

~After the bath~

Finished drying myself and dressing up, i took a photo under my desk, i places a Kiss and looked at it. My beloved Y/N, ahhh~, so cute, i put the photo under the desk and went out from the house.

Y/N Pov•

Walking towards the school besides my brother, (B/N) , while talking about the next event of NFO (Neo Fantasy Online) 

-"Soo, i think we could ask someone of the clan to do it together"- my brother said. Actually, we are part of (C/N) is one of the best clan inside NFO, as well part of the top 10 player in japan, yeah.... We spend a lot of time playing and still have good grades, 'how do we do it?... sometimes i asked myself the same question. Back to the topic, i have two people in mind who could play with us.

-"Well actually....... i thinking in Ako and Rinko to help us"- i said scratching the back of my neck. Ako and Rinko are friends ours, we meet, 1 year ago, in NFO, me and my brother were gonna do a mission but an advice appear in our command sytem saying  we need 4 people, so we look around until i spot two people, short story, that people were Ako and Rinko, after that they becomes our friends, then i found that Rinko going to the same school as me.

-"Ahhh yeah yeah, the girl with the syndrome of chuunibyoun and the antisocial one"- (B/N) said, then i kick his leg -"OUCH"- he growl -"WHAT THAT FOR!!!"- shouted my stupid brother -"Rinko isn't antisocial is just... shy"- i said with anger in my voice, since we meet my brother always mess with her, that always make me anger, just because she not often to talk to other people and panicked when she is in crowds, that not make her an antisocial, is just a shy person, so she is not very sociable, well except for me, B/N and Ako.

-"okay okay *sighs* whatever you say"-. Said my brother. We kept on walking til we got to train station -"well, our paths divided here. See you after school little sister *winks*"my brother says as he turned around and begin waving me, -"Yeah bye~, don't get lost in the track"- i shouted. Hehe~, my brother since we're young he has  a very bad sense of direction like a certain light blue haired person that i know. -"Jaja, screw you too!"- he southed sarcastaly. I laugh, god, mess with him is so funny.

~timeskip brought by Rinko stalked Y/N~

A few block away from the school, i have the feeling that someone is follow me, so i look around.... nothing -'i think i read so much yandere story'- i thought shaking my head, i continue walking, still sense like i being watching, i started to freaking out so i increase my speed and started to walk faster, until i feel someone grab by my shoulder, i turn around quickly just to meet with the face of a very concerned Rinko.

Y-Y/N, a-are you okay?, you l-look pale¨- Said in a worry toneo-oh! ah, hi Rinko! its nothing, just.... a paranoia mine, hehe~¨- i said laughing nervously- ¨ are you sure?¨- she asked, i smiled and nodded -¨ we-well, we should start going over the school¨- Rinko says in her tipical shy tone. I hummed in response and begin to walk towards school.

~Timeskip- School (3rd Pov view)~

Sooo, are you ready for the next event Rinko-chan?¨- Y/N said while put her school shoes.-¨y-yeah, me and A-Ako-chan are looking for it. So today after school right?¨- Rinko said, Y/n nodded in response, then close her locker. The two headed to they classroom  til someone called their names- ¨Y/N!! Rinko!!!¨- the two turn around to look the person who call them, is Saya friend and crush of Y/N. Y/N blushed looking at her crush in front of her not realizing the look full of jealousy and hate for Rinko to Saya.- ¨H-hey. H-how Saya a-are you- i-i mean S-Saya are h-how- i-i-i-i m-m-mean fueee~¨ after this in Y/N mind crossing one thing -'Great, right, way to screw up' she tought, facepalmed internally, Saya look at her and said -¨hehe, you are funny~ ¨ she giggled and the face of Y/N grew more red for the embarassing , as well the death glare from Rinko to Saya grew more and more, at that moment Rinko just wanna to kill that slut for talking to HER Y/N. Saya feel her spine shivered and turn to Rinko -"H-hey~ Rinko-senpai, are you ok... you look space out, something's wrong?"-

Rinko looked at her then she calm herself and forces a smile and said-"N-o, no, is everything all right just thinking, that's all"- Saya look at her convinced but, Y/N, she look at her puzzle just shrugged. The bell rings, and the three says goodbye to each other and go to their respective classroom.

Timeskip- After school- (cause author is lazy, tipical)

We see Y/N and Rinko pack their things. The two are ready to leave, but someone call Y/N, it was Saya - " H-hey S-Saya, w-what you n-need?" Said Y/N blushing. Saya grab her by the wrist. - "W-well i wanna talk to you about something. Can you accompany to the rooftop? please?" She asked with a tint of pink in her cheeks. -"oh, o-ok" Said Y/N nervous. Rinko's body shaking from the rage, if its not thanks for Y/N who snapped of her's thought, she could jump towards Saya right now. -"Rinko" said Y/N - " you can go without me, we talk later, be sure to be connected at the time we agreed" - she said now looking to Saya gesture to go. Rinko now look the of her crush get away with another girl, she feels jealousy and rage, she quickly took off that feeling and keep her path towards the schools gate.

Timeskip - Rinko's house- (Rinko Pov)

I enter in my room shouting the door behinh me, after taking off my school uniform, i grab my usual clothes and dressed.

I still have this feeling in my head but i need to focus in the event, now i turn on my computer and enter in NFO.

-Inside the game -

i wait for the others in the main village. After 20 minutes i spot Ako waving me, i aproach to her smilling.

The solo Wizard:

"Hi, Ako-chan"

Demon princess Ako:

"Hey! Rin-Rin~ ^u^"

The solo Wizard:

"How are you?"

Demon princess Ako

"Very exciting for the event! XD. I can't Wait!, and you?"

The solo Wizard:

"I'm ok, just a bit nervous "

Demon princess Ako:

"I know i feel the same way, but we will do it great! :3. after all we got the chosen one from the abyss, The great Ako!!"

The solo Wizard:

"Jaja, I Hope so"

meanwhile we talking, (B/N) aproach to us. We greeting him and Ako start to speak with him, in that i looked for Y/N, she is not around, that wierd, after all she should now being here, i begin to worried, so i decided to ask to her brother.

The solo Wizard:

"Hey, B/N , you know were is Y/N?"

(B/U/N):

"Mmh?, ah! hey quiet! Y/N? She is getting ready. She has just arrived,

and for what i look, she seems very happy, i guess something good happening to her"

something good happen? what can be? it's related with Saya? many tought comes to my mind, but this has been interrumped with the arrived of Y/N, She came running while greeting and waving to us.

U/N:

"Hey guys! how the life is treat you? :)"

Demon princess Ako:

Well, well, looks who finally arrived if you want forgive you need to kneel in front to the great princess of the abyss"

U/N:

"Hehehe, the same as always, Ako"

B/U/N:

"Hey, i am thinking something.... why you come back to the house so happy?"

Demon princess Ako:

"OH-OH, I wan't to know too!!!"

The Solo Wizard:

"I want to know too...."

U/N:

"Weeeelll, the case is, i talked with Saya after school...."

B/U/N:

"And...?"

U/N:

"She asking me go out!!!"

WHAT!? Saya asked her go out? so that why she asking to speak with her!? i feel all my body shaking right now, i need to know what was her answer.

The Solo Wizard:

"A-and, what w-was your answer?"

U/N:

"Of course, I say yes~!"

Demon princess Ako:

"WOW!!! Congratulation!!"

B/U/N:

"Jajaja, my little sister is growing up"

After i read that i feel all my world fall apart, my dreams, my Hopes everything, just for that- that whore!!, she is the responsable of all the things. I just sit there in my chair not paying attention to the message in the chat, until.... something snapped inside me, that feel who acompany recently, so i knew what i need to do. If i raid Saya out of the way i keep Y/N all myself, she is gonna be so depressed and i be the one who's gonna conformt her, hehe, it's the perfect plan

I decided to excuse myself on the game telling them that my mom need my help with something so i don't could continue play with their. They seem to understand and telling me to not worry. I turn off my computer and went down the stairs, i walking towards the kitchen and grab a knife kitchen as well i opened the cabinet and grab a piece of cloths and a bottle of cloroform, i put this in my bag and went out the house and made my way to Yamabuki's bakery.

-Timeskip- Yamabuki's bakery

I wait until nightfall, then i aproached to the bakery and just then i spot Saya, she is cleanen outside the store, 'Perfect' i tought so i look around to make sure nobody is near....then i decided to lean close, she then notice me and smile closed eyes , ugh what a disgusting face. -"Rinko-senpai, what bring you here today?"- asked her-" w-well i just w-wanna asked you something, to make sure if is real...Are you busy right now or..?"- i asked her, acting like my tipical self -"Oh, no, no it's okay, just let me finish to finish clean and packing everything"- she said, i nodded in response.

-little Timeskip- Saya Pov

Ahhh, finally, all cleaning another great day for Yamabuki's bakery. I stand there with an proud smile then i turn around and went out the house, closing the door behind me i turn my atention to Rinko . -"So...Rinko-senpai what do you wanna asking me?"- I asked tittled my head as her attention turn towards me as she look nervious , -"W-well i-i-is just... t-true that y-you are Y/N's girlfriend?"- she asked, i feel my cheeks heat up, as i nodded a smile former in my face . -" I see.... so it's true.... you take away my Y/N FROM ME!"- i froze there for her sudden outbrust, i never expect that Rinko could have a behavior like this, she always looked so calm.and what she means that i take away Y/N from her?. - "W-what do you mean Rinko-Senpai?" she then staretd to approach me. - "Oh you know what i mean Yamabuki-san, you take my love away from me, she suposed to be mine ME NOT YOURS!!" She shouted as her eyes pitch and shakings in times.

I can't move, my legs are shaking. All my body sweats by nervous backing away slow as she come near as a crazy smile appears in her face, she began to giggled. -"What's wrong Yamabuki-san do you fear me~? *giggles* how cute~ but don't be afraid i don't gonna do anyting, i just gonna 'teach' you what happened when you steal thing that are from another person~" She said in a sadistic tone. I turn around to run, but, Rinko grab me by the arm and press a piece of clothes in my mouth, i tried to fight but as that i felt my visión blurred before everything goes black.

Rinko Pov•

Well.... that's was an pathetic attemp to run.

I need carryng her away from here, i place her i my back, yeah i don't have much streng...but for my love i'll do anything. So...what i gonna do with her, mmmh.......... OH! I know, hehe~ i gonna enjoy this~

Timeskip- Unknow place ???- (Saya Pov)

I slowly begin to open my eyes just to encounter with a dark room, i scanned the place i tried to move, but i feel my wrist tight, i look and i see that my hands are chained. -"Dammit how i get here anyways? Come on Saya what is the last things you remember"- she said. -"Ah yeah i was cleaning and setting all for close until.....RINKO! She is the one who kiddnaped me, she just crazy out nowhere, then begin to Say i stole Y/N from.... her..... Y/N! she is in danger dammit i can take this things out off me-".

*Chrip*

I look to the door now opened revealing a silhouete. - " Well, well, look who finally decided to waking up"- I know that voice... is from the psycho who bring me here. Rinko, i look at her with hated. - "Now now, don't look at me with those eyes, i am the one who supposed to be angry"- she Said smugly. -" Rinko-senpai... What happeden to you?... You are not like this"- after i Said that i regreted, she looked at me with a insane face.

(Just reemplace Maka with Rinko)

-" Hahaha.....HAHAHAHAHA.. ohhh sorry for dissapoint you but... *Leans to her face* this is the real me *smile insane*". I looked at her shaking , i don't know what to do, she is not the Rinko i know anymore! this is just a crazy pycho in her body. I began to looked around to find a way to get out here. -"Well!" She claps her hands together i turn my gaze to her-"it's time for a lesson~" she moves away and goes to the cornet of the room. -" W-w-what are you g-gonna do to me!?" i asked, my voice crack. - "Oh... like i told you before i gonna teach you a L.E.S.S.O.N, hehe". she said while grab a...... oh no t-thats a tube.

*Clang*

She beginnig to walking near to me while drag the tub with one hand. feel my eyes wet as she stood in front of me. - "Don't worry this is gonna be really quick, and don't worry i will take good care of  Y/N *Giggles* ohh good care of her" She then lift the tube with her two hands, i wathc in horror, i-i gonna die here, Mom, Dad, June, Sana, girls and... Y/N all of them pass trought my mind, tears come out my eyes. - "Any last words.... Yamabuki-san". She asked, then if i gonna die here i gonna do in the best way, i smile and looked at her and said .- "Y/N, will never love you".-as that her eyes twitch and swing the tube down and...

*Splat* (The sound of the blood splashing out, i don't now if is right but i hope so)

Rinko Pov•

T-THAT BITCH!!... who did she thinks is, says Y/N will never love me!? HA, i gonna show YOU. I continue hit her in the head  repeatedly times at the piont that the tube penetrate her crane as begin to spill blood.

*Splat*  *Splat* * Splat*        

                           *SPLAT*

I look at her now lifeless body taking quick glance to her face or rather what left of it , also i noticed that all my face is  covered with her's  disgusting blood, *sighs* now..... i need to hide this, gave  her body a quick glance i smile,  i have a better idea than to hide it, i get away from her body and goes towards my bag and grab that knife i hid there, 'well it's time to cut the meat' i thought.

Timeskip (again) - next morning- Y/N POV 

*Yawn* crap i never should not stay playing Monster Hunter until too late, finishing from dress i went down the stairs, walking towards the living i spot my 'Oni-chan'..... Yeah... i never gonna call him that, anyways i spot him and my dad in the couch, get near to them i noticed they are watching the new, i didn't care to much so i decided to just greeting them, until i hear something, that i froze.- "The police found the decapitated body who has been identified as Saaya Yamabuki."  my eyes widen and i could feel my dad and brother talking to me, but i couldn't move any bone, my eyes begin to tear up. Saaya my girlfriend, is now death. 'W-why why why ,why  why  why', that's all i could throught.

Rinko Pov•

'F-FINALLY, i raid that whore while i watch the news i ressive message from Yukina, Sayo and Lisa telling me about that Bit- i-i mean Saaya and a message from Ako telling me how Y/N is feeling about this, well of course she is gonna be depressed but... i am gonna be there for her.... wait if i wanna be the one who Y/N needed. OF COURSE! I need to get rid of those people, YES! that it,  i need to kill all her importants persons,  so after all this is just gonna be me and HER'. I feeling a placed smile in my face.- "Just wait Y/N, there no be anyone who gets in the way for our Love".-

Timeskip- 1 week later- Y/N Pov

'A week has passed since the death of Saaya, nobody knows who is the assasin's and the wrost is all my friends has disappeared out nowere,  my brother is missing since yesterday. Why, why all of them dissapeared, maybe is a complot against me? but... if is, why? who? since i remember; i never do or wish bad for anyone, well maybe when i played online games..... ...........BUT thats are in joke!!! so no count, i looked at the celling, neither the jokes can raise my mood',*sighs* i burred my face into the pillow i trought about everyone and everything, "i hope Rinko is okay, she should be worry cause i didn't go to the school this weekend" i said to myself, and if it were for magical art i received a call, at first i just ignored that, but then continue, continue and...... guess, yes..... continue i burred my face into  pillow more at the point i couldn't breath for the lack of oxygen as i pulled away my phone vibrate again, enough from this i grab my phone and look to the person who is calling me and...... is Rinko!! o crap, all this time i ignored her i quickly sit in my bed and answer.- "H-hey Rinko, sorry if i ignored you is just i......emmm, think is another person *nervous laugh*" - " I-it's okay, s-so i k-know is a stupid question b-but how you feel?" she asked with concerned , i don't know why but always i talked with her i can't stop bringing myself from smile .-" N-not so good, b-but don't worry i.....*began to teared up* i gonna be okay" i lied, i don't want to worry her more than she is. -"W-well i-i thinking that.... y-you c-could come to m-m-my place a-and talk, w-what do you say?" - go to her place?.... .- "i- don't know Rinko" - " Please, just to talk and maybe i can help you, just for a while.... i wan't to see you...." the last time i feel like she is crying, dammit i made Rinko cried, i pass my hand trought my hair.- " Ok..... i come wait for me i be in there in 20 minutes"-. " Really!?"- she shouted happy, i hummed in response .- "Y-yayy! i- i wait for you" .- she said like a kid in a candy store, i giggled, well maybe this is not bad at all.

-Timeskip- (just one more and is over)

Stood in front Rinko's house, i knock the door and hear a 'coming' from Rinko and in a record time the door opened revealing her " C-come in" .- she move aside as i enter, wow i don't remember seen a house like this in.... never,  all cleaning and organized, i swear i pass like 2 minutes admired the house " P-please sit down emmm.. d-do you like warm milk?" she asked, i nodded and smiled at her. After she comes back with a tray, on top a plate with cookies next to two cups with hot milk.

We end from eating and drink while laughing together , sheesh i didn't feel like this in a while.

.-"Hey Rinko" .- "Yeah?" she tittled her head, haha adorable. -"where is the bathroom?" i asked .-" Oh, i-is right up the stairs, second door to the left, if you need something call me"- i nodded and mutter -"thank you"-. In the second floor i spotted the bathroom i going to went... inside until my nose catch a smell , and well..... like they said the 'curiosity killed the cat'.  stopped in front the room at the end of the hall, i grab the knob and open the door ..... is a dark room, i feel like an privacy raptist, the smell the air and my eyes widen ..... W-what is this smell?, is like a something rotten, i turned on the light and what i see right now is worthy for an Oscar for best 'pycho movie'. The room is full of photos from me, i move my gaze around all the room, but one thing captured my curiosity, a board, moving closer to it, i see pictures .... from everyone who dissapeared with an (X) in the middle and a photo of me in the middle with a big heart, "W-what i-i-is this?!".- i asked myself with panick in my voice. i gonna turn and went out the room but the smell again hit over my nose so i decided to know where come from, my gaze turn to an some big bags of garbage i decided to take a peek inside it, grabbing the bag on the top i opened, and in that moment i just wanna throw up. I-inside the bag is the head from Ako.....*god dammit* HER FACE!!!, i putt my hands in my mouth , 'wh-what is this , w-why is her head inside this bags, no better says... why are she in tha Rinko's house!! w-wait all this here.... no, No!, it can be Rinko right s-s-she never ....never' i began to tear up, Rinko is the assasin...... she killed Saaya, and everyone 'why why'.i just wanted to run but from the shock i couldn't even move my legs as pair of arms wrapped my wrist -" it's not good sneak in others room *giggles*" Ah voice whispered im my ear, oh no..... i reconize that voice. Slowly turn my face .. .yeah , Rinko -" W-why, why? Rinko....." i asked shaking, she seems to notice my fear cause she placed a hand in my left cheeks and begin to caressed. -" mmmm, well it's simple*Smile wided* for our love"- she said in a sweet voice that made my spine shivered, -"Y-y-y-you----- ARE CRAZY!!!"-

*Slap*

W-what sh-she just slapped me...? i turn my head again to her, now she has an a serious face -"You know that,s no way to talk at your Wife"- she said as she tried to get close to me, i back away just ending falling over the bags as Rinko gets on top me, she grab out something inside her pockets, i peek an a quick glance and.... is a syring,  inside it is an a purple liquid.- "W-what is inside?" my voice shaking more than before, she then looked tittled her head and look at the syring. -"oh this? Just something that are gonna make you love F.O.R.E.V.E.R"-.  and before i could said or do anything she insert the syring in my neck, i yelp in pain and the last thing i could remember is  her's voice. "You're mine and all mine o.k?" then everyhing goes black.

-Aftermath-

5 years after that, me and Rinko move away the city. Now we live in a cabin in the middle of the woods. At the begin i refuse to love her and she keeps injecting me that thing, but in the pass of the years she completely broke me... now i just need her, just her..yeah nothing more, she is now my life my everything and now...... I'm all her 

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A/n:   yeah maybe are some words that could be reemplace by another. But like, i Say before, English is not our principal lenguage but we are gonna tried to be better and better with the next stories. :)

A/n : and thanks for help me to make this to our new members: DuahanCito

And i hope this likes all of you, is our first Yandere so i hope you enjoy.!!

♥️Thanks for read/Gracias por
leer :) ♥️

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.3K 58
Any story I write will have both female reader and male reader chapters so everyone can enjoy them. Both chapters will be the same stories just diffe...
134K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
26.9K 399 32
Requests please !! I will do any gender of Y/N Really any character I won't do: Smuts Lemons Limes Anything like that!
18.4K 301 28
☆⋆。 Male Cast x Reader °‧★ ♡₊˚ Gender neutral, Male + Female Reader 👾・₊✧ .𖥔 ݁ ˖ Second person POV [ + more ] ...