A ghoul in Naruto!!

بواسطة lazyAergia

(Kakashi x ghoul! Reader x various) Rewrite is ongoing in another story so check that out! المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
LISTEN
link to the rewrite

7

3.9K 130 35
بواسطة lazyAergia

   "How far away is the target?"

"Five meters and closing in."

"Ugh, how much longer are we gonna wait?"

"I'm in position."

"So am I."

"Go!"

You jump towards the unsuspecting cat together with the rest of the Genins but stopped once you were a foot away from it and let the others catch it instead.
I'm too lazy for this shit sorry.

"Remember, our target has a ribbon that says tiger on the right ear. Make sure there's no mistake."

"Don't worry it smells just like the cloth the woman gave us."

"Confirmed."

-x-

"Poor tiger! Good little kitty. I was so worried about you, I could have died."

The fat woman says as she squeezes the life out of the poor cat.

Those are the kind of human I hate the most. Those who think they own the life of others and treat them like shit. I could kill her right here right now.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" Kakashi asks gently squeezing your right shoulder. He had noticed you tense and your bloodthirst.

"I'm fine." You say as you gently shrug his hand off your shoulder.

But I wouldn't.

"Now, the next assignment is.. to babysit for the elders.... to run errands to the neighboring village.."

Huh I wouldn't mind running errands. It's been a long while since I last went out from the village.

"..to help dig up potatoes."

"No way! No thank you!! Give us something different to do! Something important! Something amazing!"

I couldn't care less tbh.

"Don't be a fool! You're only a beginner! Everyone starts doing grunt work. It's where you get experience so you can work your way up to bigger things."

"We've done tons of small stuff! We need some action."

"Naruto that's enough! Knock it off." Kakashi hits the back of Naruto's head.

"Apparently Naruto needs an explanation of what these duties are."

Cue the boring monologue.

"Hmm, I had pork ramen yesterday so should I go for miso or the other one?"

"You should go for miso and try to avoid pork. I don't know what it tastes like but I do know that it has lots of fat and you don't want to get extra fat in your body do you?"

"Hm, good point (y/n)."

"..are you listening!"

"Nope." You answer but get a smack on the head by Kakashi.

"What? He asked." You say rubbing your head.

It's been a few weeks since the bell test and you got a bit more open.
They also got used to you. Whenever you 'threaten' to eat them they just laugh it off now much to your dismay. A few weeks ago when you jokingly threaten them they would pale and look like they just shit themselves but now they don't even flinch at the sight of your kakugan.

"I don't want to hear it! All the old fart ever does is apologise and then give me a lecture. But it's not fair! There's more to me than the trouble-making screw up the old man thinks I am."

"Then you shouldn't have caused trouble before you graduated if you wanted the old fart to think there was more to you idiot."

"I'm sorry (y/n) dattebayo..."

"Very Well then. I will permit you to attempt a C grade mission. The protection of an individual."

"All right! Who is it, some daimyo?? A princess?"

"Huh, the royalties must have gotten broke if all they can afford is a C rank bodyguard."

"Shh, (y/n)." Kakashi 'shushes' you.

"You may come in."

The door creaks and slowly opens to a...

Drunk old fart.

You smell alcohol and gag at the horrible smell. No thanks to your ghoul nose.

"Gag. Ew ew! That smells so gross! Kakashi give me your mask!"

Kakashi sweat drops at your running figure trying to get away from the alcoholic smell.

"What's going on here? They look like a bunch of snot-nosed brats."

"Excuse me?" You stop and glare at him making him flinch and shrink in your gaze.

Heh, pathetic human.

What was supposed to last longer was cut short when Kakashi blocks your peripheral view of the drunk fart.
You frown at his back and gently punch his vest making him glance at you and smile before going back to the old fart.

"Especially the midget he has a face of an imbecile. Are you really ninjas?"
He must have thought he was safe enough from me to spout another insult.
Stupid human.

You gravitate towards the Genin and line up in a silent command and see that you were a tad bit shorter than Sakura.
If she hugs you your face would practically be smothered in her chest geez.
And then there's Naruto. The midget.

"He he who's the imbeci-ILL KILL YOU!!"

"Wrong, no killing of the man you were assigned to protect." Kakashi says while holding the back of Naruto stopping him from killing the man with just one hand.

"Aw, really?"

Everyone sweatdrops at your remark especially the drunk fart. He looks like he's shitting bricks. Heh.

Kakashi gravitates toward you effectively blocking you from the view of the drunk again making you slap his back -affectionately-.

"I-i am Tazuna. A great bridge builder. And until I'm back in my own country where I'll be completing my next bridge, your all expected to protect me. Even if it costs your lives." Pfft, acting all bossy when you were just shitting bricks a few moments ago.

"So what are we guarding him from lord Hokage?"

Oh thank you Sakura. I was about to ask him that.

"Oh you know, bandits and the sorts."

"You're gonna go and start your journey tomorrow any questions?"

You raise your hand up as if you were in a classroom.

"Yes (y/n)?"

"If we catch bandits and all the sorts can I eat them?"

Everyone tenses at your question and pales.
You try your hardest not to smirk at their fearful expression and have a blank face.

"No."

"Oh, But lord Hokage! What if I get hungry? You know how we are when we're hungry. I could go into a rampage and eat my teammates. Especially the old fart! You know old people are a delicacy for my kind." You give him your best puppy eyes. Looking down with your hands interlocked over your mouth while you purposely bat an eyelash.

"But you just ate a few weeks ago?"

"Shut up old man you can't question a girl's appetite that's rude." You say accusingly pointing at him.

He gives up and sighs finally giving in and permits you.

"Fine. I permit."

You beam at him and smile innocently to Kakashi who just looks at you concerned for the journey ahead.

"Let's go Kakashi-Sensei!" You say dragging him out of the office with the rest of team seven following the two of you outside.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.4K 158 17
Fanfiction~ (I do not own any Tokyo Ghoul original characters!) Kaneki x reader Enjoy!
1.1M 36.7K 54
Team 7 work together as priority one instead of seeing the others as a burden. Kakashi Hatake keeps on training after the deaths of his teammates in...
64.3K 1.7K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
24.2K 264 10
Just a few miniature Naruto stories. But no more to come. Sorry ^.^