The Body Switch (TodoDeku Fan...

LeastGreatest tarafından

-Completed Fanfic- A mysterious quirk affects Midoriya and Todoroki, having their bodies switched with one an... Daha Fazla

ANNOUNCEMENT ❗
News Flash: TodoDeku Switch!
A/N - Hello New Readers
Todoroki Izuku and Midoriya Shoto
Sitting Out
The Talk pt. 1
The Annoying Homecoming
Dinner and Hell are served
Your Fault
Sneak Peek 1 - My What?
Teenagers
The Day After
Crystal Clear
Maybe
Confused
Special - Fluffy White Snow
Notice: NOT A CHAPTER
The Call
The First Date
Teasing
Truth or Dare
Takashi Tenko: Origin
An Invitation
Revelations
Messing Up
Celebrate!
Happy Birthday (Celebrate pt.2)
Gifts (Celebrate pt.3)
Possessive Darkness
A Classic Curry Meal
Requests
Love and Youth
Partners
Proud Flames
NOT AN UPDATE - Q&A
A/N & Q&A
Sayonara Warmth
Aftermath
A Classic Dinner Meal
GOT TAGGED - not an update
Epilogue
Author's Note
Special - The Night Skies

The Talk pt. 2

5.6K 179 81
LeastGreatest tarafından

(Todoroki's POV)

Todoroki brought his face close to Midoriya's, he noticed the hastened breathing from the other boy their faces were close enough for quiet whispers to be easily heard. Which was hard because Midoriya was the taller one at the moment.

"I know you're secretive about your quirk, but I wanted to talk to you about it and our current predicament but please let me explain." He finally said.

He looked at Midoriya who was completely stunned. He took other boy's silence as a yes and started rumbling on which was new to both of them.

"We don't know when this body switch will come undone, so why don't we try practicing each other with our respective quirks." Todoroki stated.

Midoriya who seemed to have regained his composure. "I'm sorry Todoroki, I don't think that's really possible. I also don't want to miss out on Hero Training but even if we tried learning our quirks, I don't think we'd be proficient enough to participate in our classes."

This was all factual truth and it was completely logical, but Todoroki somehow felt extremely sad for and rejected that he had to look down so Midoriya wouldn't see his probably crestfallen expression.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Good night Todoroki. I really had fun tonight." Midoriya said as he left and closed the door behind him.

(Timeskip to next day)
(No POV)
It was an early morning and Midoriya was about to finish his morning jog when he came across All Might. All of UA's staff had been informed of their predicament, particularly All Might had been carefully listening when it's about his disciple's well-being. They both had shared pleasantries and had decided to have a talk at a nearby bench.

"All Might, I have a question to ask." Midoriya suddenly spoke up, the surprised All Might unconsciously agreed to this request.

Midoriya then rambled about last night and Todoroki's request.

All Might stifled a laugh probably because of Midoriya's unnecessary descriptions of the situation but he stopped and went back to seriously answering his disciple's concern.

"Do you remember what happened the first time you handled One for All?" All Might asked his disciple with concern.

It came back to Midoriya how he easily broke his arms multiple times, his fingers during the sports festival. He also remembered a vivid memory of a threat from a certain school nurse. His expression was probably grim because All Might only nodded in response.

"If you would train your quirks, we would have to divulge One for All to Todoroki also, but One for All is disclosed information. Only few Pro Heroes knew of it, such actions will only endanger Todoroki." Midoriya nodded to this answer as he both knew and agreed to it.

It was a bright morning at the U.A. Faculty Lounge, Eraserhead was there and already on his sleeping bag even though classes were to start at roughly an hour. He was about to doze off when the door opened and Midoriya stepped inside - or rather, Todoroki who was still in Midoriya's body.

"Can I help you in this early hour, Todoroki?" Eraserhead's tone had a lilt of annoyance that he had to deal with a student early in the morning.

"Yes sir, I would like to ask your adivce about me and Midoriya's current predicament." Todoroki replied in his branded nonchalant answer.

Eraserhead sighed in defeat, "okay so what is this about?"

"I would like to ask if it's possible for us to train our quirks, Sir." Todoroki continued.

Eraserhead scratched his head, "I don't really think that's advisable. Considering how awfully self-harming Midoriya's quirk is when it's uncontrolled."

Todoroki seemed to wince at this comment. He vividly remembered how Midoriya badly Midoriya broke his fingers during their battle in the U.A. Sports Festival. He almost broke his arms to the point of no return during the fight with the Hero Killer during their Internship. With the logical answers given to him he could only thank his advisor and leave for class.

As Todoroki arrived at class there were already a few that were also there. His green and emerald eyes then caught to another one's heterochromatic eyes, they locked for a few seconds before averting each other's gaze by looking the other way. The green haired boy proceeded his entry and went to his seat that is located at the back of the classroom. While the dual haired boy returned to his conversation with his friends.

After an hour Eraserhead arrived late, "Okay since I'm not in the mood today you'll have study hour and you'll have print outs. Class Rep please get the print outs at my table later." Then immediately left.

Noise then burst out at class 1-A, they were given freedom after all and the intend to fill their study hour with chatter.

Todoroki would then be tapped on by Yaoyorozu seating near him, "Uhm... Todoroki, are you somehow troubled?"

She looked at him with genuine concern, "How can you say so?" Todoroki immediately said so.

"Well Midoriya's face and your cold stares really don't mix well." Kaminari joined in the conversation, Yaoyorozu nodded in agreement to Kaminari's remark

"Okay, maybe I am-" Todoroki was cut off,

"Man you gotta tell us. It's unmanly to just keep secrets while glaring at Midoriya." Kirishima had interjected him.

"Fine" Todoroki surrendered and retold about last night with Midoriya and Aizawa this morning.

They all looked grim after his short tell-tale, "I actually agree with Sir Aizawa, I have seen Midoriya's struggles at the first Hero Training acitivity. For you to attempt to most likely undego that, it is a horror." Yaoyorozu said with as much earnest as possible.

"Yeah she's right, Midoriya's development is amazing but if you'd seen how beat up he was back then..." Kirishima's voice trailed off.

"But why did you propose such an idea though?" Kaminari then said.

Silence filled their little group and all eyes were on Todoroki. Just then the lunch bell rang which probably saved Todoroki.

"Well that ends our meeting!" Kaminari had shakily said.

Kaminari then stood up and pushed the eager Kirishima away. Yaoyorozu also stood up and gave Todoroki one last apologetic look before getting out.

Todoroki also did the same, he spent his lunch most of these times with Midoriya's group but this time he wanted to go alone and give himself more time to reflect on his actions. The green haired boy who was filled with usual cheer was then walking down the hallway, sad and alone.

(Midoriya's POV)
It was lunch break, Midoriya along with Iida and Uraraka had secured themselves a table. The heterochromatic boy was not touching his katsudon, staring at the space left vacant which was usually occupied by a dear friend.

"Todoroki isn't coming huh, I hope he's okay." Uraraka commented on Midoriya's sudden loss of appetite.

"Did something happen to you, he was staring at you hard back at study hour," Iida added.

"Actually... there is." Midoriya then retold them of his encounter last night.

"Yeah, it's not really wise to try learning your quirks now..." Iida commented after Midoriya retold the story.

"But there must be a reason he wanted to try it out." Uraraka added.

"Hm... like..." her voice trailed off as she thought. "Uraraka is right, Todoroki isn't the type to move with no reason." Iida backed her up almost immediately.

"It's no problem, thank you both. That's two days in a row that you helped me out. I'm really thank-" he got cut off as Uraraka loudly shouted, "Maybe he wanted to spend more time alone with you!"

"Oops, that came out too loud." Uraraka scratched the back of her head in embarrassment and gave an apologetic look to the other students who were also eating their lunch and are now looking at them.

"Let's finish quickly now." Iida said as he quickly wolfed down his lunch, the other two agreed to this notion and also wolfed down their lunch in matter of seconds. They quickly left the cafeteria after their rushed lunch.

--------------------------------------------------
1171 Words -> 1349 words

Okayyy.... im so sorry but no I just don't find sense in giving both Midoriya and Todoroki sudden romantic feelings. I feel bad for standing you up, even I am irritated by much cheapness but I wanted to make it up to all of you by releasing chapter 4 early.
For those who expected smut or the big confession, I'm really sorry.

Anyways thank you for reading The Body Switch, feel free to comment and vote on this story. Until the next installment.
-LeastGreatest

a/n rewrite: this chapter barely needed major wording changes ^^

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.7K 162 16
Midoriya was adorable. That was all Shoto Todoroki could think as he listened to the boy ramble on about training and whatever else his brain could p...
1.2K 124 10
"The pain that you can't see...is killing me." [Completed 02/12/22.] 。。。| Note: - This fic is not intended to promote or encourage any of its darker...
411K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...